connection error and timeout on log

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Mokdad.3586

Mokdad.3586

what is going on? aftet the last patch everytime i open the launcher and hit login, i get error msg :connection time out or lost connectvity to server. P.S any other online game work fine. So im sure its anet issue not me.Please fix its been 4 hours

Mokdad.3586

What is going on really? i submitted a ticket no body replyed to me since 5 days. Everytime i open launcher and click Login, i get this msg , Havent been able to log in and play sicne the past 6 days! Does the staff team even care to help and see what is going on? and im sure im not the only one having this problem!!!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Did you post your Tech Support ticket number in the Sticky above, ‘Tickets for Review’?

Mokdad.3586

Any one else is not being able to log to the game due to : Connection Error Time Out ?!?!?!1

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Any one else is not being able to log to the game due to : Connection Error Time Out ?!?!?!1

Did you do this?

Did you post your Tech Support ticket number in the Sticky above, ‘Tickets for Review’?

Because it seems you just completely ignored the help that was offered.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Mokdad.3586

FIX THE ISSUE ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS ALREADY.

Mokdad.3586

Wow , Its been 2 weeks now and i still cannot log in to GW2 due to COnnection TimeOut error, I submited a ticket since then and no one even responded to me. Really? does the staff tema even care about the gamers? and please dont tell me its my ISP problem , I am already over this nonsense

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I never saw your ticket number in the ‘Tickets for Review’ thread, after your last thread(s) about requesting support. Did you follow up there?

Have you read the Stickies about not receiving emails from ArenaNet? Have you followed the suggestions?

Have you perused the Knowledge Base about connection errors? Followed the suggestions outlined there?

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Mokdad.3586

SO i need to make all of this in order for Anet Team to Fix there own server issue that few players are having and not even looking in to it? No thanks. why would i wana do that if i spammed my private ticket 20+ times and not one single Reply.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

SO i need to make all of this in order for Anet Team to Fix there own server issue that few players are having and not even looking in to it? No thanks. why would i wana do that if i spammed my private ticket 20+ times and not one single Reply.

So you want a reply, but you won’t listen to the help offered. You can stop spamming the forums then. Anet can’t possibly respond to each post on the forums, there isn’t enough of them, nor enough time in the day. You can either do what has been suggested numerous times, or you can stop spamming the forums.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘spammed my ticket 20 times’, but if you have been submitting multiple tickets to the CS Team, then with each one, you have been placed in the back of the queue. You need only update your ticket by responding to the *original*automated, and then personalized replies (emails).

Again, if you have not received an email from the CS Team, direct your attention to the Sticky above regarding that issue.

Good luck.