constant disconnections.

constant disconnections.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: nvmvoidrays.2158

nvmvoidrays.2158

i’m honestly not sure what to do.

i’ve gotten CONSTANT disconnects ever since i returned to the game about 2-3 weeks ago. i’ve made sure all my firewalls are letting GW2, made sure my anti-virus isn’t blocking GW2, made sure my internet isn’t capped, nothing is downloading, etc.

nothing helps.

i’m getting disconnected at least once every 5-10 minutes, sometimes shorter. i disconnected three times during the Amber Wurm fight.

in fact, as i’m writing this, i’m disconnecting. i’m super frustrated. i’ve tested my internet; it’s working fine. i’ve played LoL, OW, For Honor, Battlerite, FFXIV, etc. without any issues at all.

i’m seriously not sure what to do at this point. if it makes a different, i have Comcast in Sacramento, CA.

constant disconnections.

Posted by: Anjo.3170

Anjo.3170

When you get disconnected is there an error number?

constant disconnections.

nvmvoidrays.2158

When you get disconnected is there an error number?

yeah, it’s 7:11:3:191:101 or something like that.

funny enough, it doesn’t happen in WvW that much.

(edited by nvmvoidrays.2158)

constant disconnections.

Posted by: Anjo.3170

Anjo.3170

There is actually another thread with some others having the issue. I myself started having this issue 2 days ago after never having it. It is nothing but a frustrating ping pong game of everyone blaming everyone else. Aside from switching ISPs I have done everything.

constant disconnections.

Posted by: lancemy.6273

lancemy.6273

i have the same problem now, but i can’t enter the game, as soon as i click on character>enter world< insta disconect, and it has been happening for an hour now… will write a ticket, i have a video of my farming for 2 hours making my route and i made some like 40-50g in that 2 hours and now i cant enter the game so i will ask them to give me the gold that i would have earned in the time the game kittened up…

my kittening free week of work and arena new kittens it up gg… big kittenING GG… -.-

constant disconnections.

Posted by: TheQuickFox.3826

TheQuickFox.3826

Can you try disabling WiFi and use wired ethernet instead to see if this solves your problem?

Ascalon will prevail!

GW Wiki user page  |  GW2 Wiki user page

constant disconnections.

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

Just as of today, I am getting ping spikes of 3.5k randomly after having a steady ping of 100 or less for 30 – 40 minutes, and it disconnects me. I have been disconnected twice in the last hour now, this isn’t a user issue, this is definitely something on ANets end. Please fix ASAP!

constant disconnections.

nvmvoidrays.2158

Can you try disabling WiFi and use wired ethernet instead to see if this solves your problem?

i haven’t been using wireless. i’ve always used ethernet.

constant disconnections.

Posted by: Kurick.3680

Kurick.3680

I made a post about this exact same problem happening, I have tried pretty much everything as well to try fix the issue but nothing works. I have ended up not playing the game much anymore as the disconnecting is unpredictable. I have heard tho that the issue has been happening since the PoF beta ended.

constant disconnections.

Posted by: Jujubeer.1583

Jujubeer.1583

I’ve gotten CONSTANT disconnects as well. I have AT&T Internet Service in San Francisco, CA. The game server keeps kicking me out. It’s not playable. Please help.

(edited by Jujubeer.1583)

constant disconnections.

Posted by: spectrito.8513

spectrito.8513

Same thing here, 5 days in a row.
Before it was only dc’s, today my ping oscilated between 200~1k. Unplayable

constant disconnections.

Posted by: Kevjoe.6172

Kevjoe.6172

Same here, since the last 3 days I have been having a ton of disconnects, almost always at the end of story instances (which is really driving me nuts, it happened six times yesterday and already once today – and I only did one story instance today!).
I’m currently trying to complete season 2.. it’s driving me nuts.

My latency is on average 45 and never spikes to a higher value. I have a very stable 200Mbit line, no issues whatsoever on other sites/games and I am using it directly wired.

The error code I receive is 7:11:3:191:101

The Cynnical Necro
Proud member of The Brothers Company [BROS] on Far Shiverpeaks

constant disconnections.

nvmvoidrays.2158

i’m getting a new one now too. it’s actually been OK the past… two days.

7:5:1:332:101 is what i’m getting now.

constant disconnections.

Posted by: Kiko Hiroshi.2156

Kiko Hiroshi.2156

bump. disconnects from meta maps, wvws and living story. getting kind of kittened now

constant disconnections.

Posted by: lagrangewei.8516

lagrangewei.8516

problem seem to be with the telia backbone. it sucks, dunno if anet can do much about it since i assume the connection has to do with ncsoft. but anet should really address this to whoever is in charge.

i thought about not buying the expansion because of the unreliablility, even if it is only for a couple of hours, it is terrible that telia is dropping 50% of the packet and it is a hit or miss as to whether u can connect or not.

RAWR~
Feed the Merlion… before the Merlion feed on YOU!

constant disconnections.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

problem seem to be with the telia backbone. it sucks, dunno if anet can do much about it since i assume the connection has to do with ncsoft. but anet should really address this to whoever is in charge.

i thought about not buying the expansion because of the unreliablility, even if it is only for a couple of hours, it is terrible that telia is dropping 50% of the packet and it is a hit or miss as to whether u can connect or not.

I’d been hearing rumors about that, and a ping trace shows Telia contributing 80+ms ping just for that, which is 5-10x my other steps.

But seriously, this needs to be resolved. It’s extremely frustrating to get dropped 2 or 3 times in an hour just because some uppity server can’t handle its job.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632