disappointing perfomance by server or world

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: davpatgan.4567

davpatgan.4567

Not a question, more a complaint. I have only had the game for less than three days and have already found the server down on five occasions. I know it is not a problem with my internet connection or router because I have been able to get on other sites (including guild wars original). I’m not very happy!!

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I’ve been playing since release and I haven’t seen the server going down even once, like the entire server being inaccessible for a long period of time. The only time I remember they shut the servers down was when they implemented the Wallet, servers had to be closed to make changes to the database. So that’s one time in 3 years, maybe you should post some additional information

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

If the servers were actually down it would have lead to a massive amounts of posts here, which there clearly hasn’t. So I am afraid that the issue is indeed on your (or your internet suppliers) side rather than ArenaNets side.

I have played quite a bit these last three days and the server have not been down a single second of that time.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Are you talking about server crashes, where you can get back on immediately or ones where you can’t? There have been some individual client crashes, as noted in the bug fixes but not large scale crashes or the server is down for periods of time.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Server down? Like maddoctor says there would be major posts here if that was true. I have not seen these problems you are having. Perhaps support can help you to find out whats going on here.