fix your freakin servers!!!!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

anet,

There hasn’t been any problems for me, ever, with this game and it’s internet..

Untill the latest patch of Wintersday and a week before it, there’s insane rubberbanding, the game kicks me out about 4 times per hour while my internet is working perfectly fine.

Right now I got kicked out 6times in a row while my internet is just 100% working and shows 0 trouble, except for your game that doesnt do kitten.

FIX THIS

-Sâmbuca

Posted by: Castrin.8972

Castrin.8972

anet,

Untill the latest patch of Wintersday and a week before it, there’s insane rubberbanding, the game kicks me out about 4 times per hour while my internet is working perfectly fine.

Right now I got kicked out 6times in a row while my internet is just 100% working and shows 0 trouble, except for your game that doesnt do kitten.

FIX THIS

Just a suggestion (in that I don’t know what you’ve tried) but try defragmenting and optimization of your HDD that has the client files on it. I’ve found that when I get client crashes and DCs it does wonders for stabilizing things.

Doesn’t always fix things but after updates the client files are all over the place usually.

Good luck.

Peace.

Grandmaster
Order of the Empyrean Shield [OES]

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

HAve submitted a ticket? Provided info on the tech forums?
Lag issues are complex, demanding “FIX THIS” will not fix it in any shape or form. Giving them suitable info however and working the tech team will fix it for you.

As this isn’t affecting the majority of players (since the entire community would be kicking and screaming if it was) it must be localised to yourself or your ISP.

Send a ticket it and let them help you fix it

Posted by: Thorf.4385

Thorf.4385

Randulf … theres 17 pages topic on this forums where ppl write about this problem, so its kinda affecting majority of players :P
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Latency-Lag-for-EU-Players-merged/page/17#post4645069

Randulf.7614

I don’t think 17 pages over a period of time counts as a “majority” of players considering how many people play this game and how many of those issues are likely resolved by now.

If it was the majority…that thread would be considerably longer. Considerably…

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Randulf … theres 17 pages topic on this forums where ppl write about this problem, so its kinda affecting majority of players :P
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Latency-Lag-for-EU-Players-merged/page/17#post4645069

That page goes back 3 months, is localized to EU based on an issue in the EU servers, and if you read the page, they requested very specific information to the issue. Anet also said they couldn’t see an issue with their servers, so a lot of things can cause this. From what I remember about that time, seems there was something outside of Anet’s control (as in, not Anet equipment or internet access) causing is.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Inhered Loots.9231

Inhered Loots.9231

I don’t think 17 pages over a period of time counts as a “majority” of players considering how many people play this game and how many of those issues are likely resolved by now.

How about instead of trolling a genuine plea for a fix you do something productive. Most of these issues aren’t resolved and just because there aren’t more people complaining on the forums doesnt mean a serious issue shouldn’t be addressed over a week.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

anet,

FIX THIS

Maybe your PC is overheating? Dust can build up and lead to disconnections due to hot parts.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Randulf.7614

How about instead of trolling a genuine plea for a fix you do something productive. Most of these issues aren’t resolved and just because there aren’t more people complaining on the forums doesnt mean a serious issue shouldn’t be addressed over a week.

It wasn’t a plea they gave, it was a demand. I replied to say to submit a bug fix as stated in the second post in this thread. Something which worked for me when I had problems. Hopefully it will help the OP when they calm down, since shouting at the devs to fix their server with no other info provided wasn’t going to improve their issue.