free trial

free trial

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Spyro.3261

Spyro.3261

hello, I just bought GW2 and I am very exited with game just 1 question: my friend also is willing to buy GW2 but he is new to MMORPG genre so he afraid he may dislike the game, is there a posible to get free trial like for 3 days or week? I heard a friend who already have GW2 can sent invitation with free trial but I can’t find it (I can be wrong).

plz answer, thank you

free trial

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

hello, I just bought GW2 and I am very exited with game just 1 question: my friend also is willing to buy GW2 but he is new to MMORPG genre so he afraid he may dislike the game, is there a posible to get free trial like for 3 days or week? I heard a friend who already have GW2 can sent invitation with free trial but I can’t find it (I can be wrong).

plz answer, thank you

So sorry, but we do not have a trial going on. There may be one in the future, but I honestly don’t know when that might be. Tell him “3 million plus people can’t be wrong.”

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

free trial

Posted by: Spyro.3261

Spyro.3261

ty for answer and yes, game is great.

free trial

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

You could always invite your friend over and let him play for a bit (or just watch you play – did the trick for a friend of mine)

Polka will never die

free trial

Posted by: George.1785

George.1785

If you know your friend in real life and he lives nearby you could indeed invite him over to play/watch Guild Wars 2, however not every friend lives nearby. Livestreaming and skyping with him (or any other VoIP program) is a very good choice then. I am not sure though if the livestream part is difficult to set up. Also just chat is also an option while streaming.

A stable and rather fast internetconnection is prefered.