gem refund question

gem refund question

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: ABalloon.6924

ABalloon.6924

Hey, just want to ask a quick question that perhaps the community can answer for me.

I accidentally made a repeat gem purchase instead of gifting the second one, through my own fault. Support was very friendly and accepted the mistake and indicated I’d receive the gems back.

My question is simply how long does this usually take and how does i know when it happens.

I’m not in a rush, but since tge initial support ticket was sent too now it’s been 6 days. 3 for the ticket to process and be approved and them 3 days of silence. I’m merely asking incase I should follow up, but I don’t want to bother support with extra emails if this is still within the norm.

Best wishes too all x

gem refund question

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can update your original ticket and inquire there. Only the CS Team would be able to answer your question.

Good luck.

gem refund question

ABalloon.6924

Thanks for the response, I’ll give them a couple more days before I say anything. They don’t need more emails in their life than absolutely necessary

gem refund question

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Just a warning, you could potentially be waiting a while, a lot of us have been waiting on tickets for 25+ days.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

gem refund question

ABalloon.6924

‘Sal good, they’ll get there