getting blocked from chat

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kog.6710

Kog.6710

barely said anything in wvw and next thing I know Im blocked due to excessive messaging…
Why is this happening?

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Its a bit too strict…I asked twice for a dungeon yesterday,with about 30 sec in between,and was instantly blocked due to excessive messaging and couldnt ask people to join anymore..and it lasted so long that i ended up leaving the place and just trying again tomorrow…really ?? it wasnt even spamming…this needs to be changed.

Posted by: Kog.6710

Kog.6710

I wonder if marking targets contributes to it. I was in vent with guildies and marking targets which shows up in the chat window. That would be really stupid.
This needs a change

Posted by: DJRiful.3749

DJRiful.3749

It’s way too strict and the chat is going up too fast. Most of the time people missed out msg for any dungeons request and etc.

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

Posted by: Begur.3205

Begur.3205

Its VERY frustrating to get blocked from chat for 3 messages in 5 minutes. While other ppls can chat all day long…
More over, this system even works with /say chat. Which is kinda strange.

Posted by: Shifted.6912

Shifted.6912

Just change your message each time. “LF1M Arah” will get blocked after a couple of repeats, but if you write “Need 1 more Arah” after that, it will go through.