got hacked by please help

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: etxrase.4936

etxrase.4936

so as i started to log in i couldnt do it, i had to recover acount and when i did i noticed that all my 80 char didnt have any gear on them. so i logged in on them and when i checked their inventory all my gold, gear and othe sellable items were gone.
what do i do? they also got access to my computer (which i will fix by my self) but my gold and all my progress is gone hundreds of hours of gameplay in the kittenter.
at this moment i dont really feel like starting all over again please help me

(edited by etxrase.4936)

etxrase.4936

so when i try to type: PåVåPåBåAåNåK.NET witohut “Å” this appear instead when i press post:
I AM A GOLD SPAMMER. PLEASE REPORT ME BY PRESSING THE REPORT FLAG ICON IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THIS POST!
they have some sort of cookie or something that blovk me from telling you guys they hacked me -.-’

(edited by etxrase.4936)

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Update your ticket and ask support for an account restoration. Support can reverse the changes to your account by setting it to a point before the hack. This is a one time only service so make sure your computer is secure first.

As to the gold seller thing, that is the forum filter. It automatically has that message tied in to certain word combinations.

etxrase.4936

i might have buried myself deeper into the problem, i asked for help on facebook and someone linked this to me: https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/ i filled inn the information and when they responded hotmail warned me it was scammers. so i gues i’m kittened at this moment…

(edited by etxrase.4936)

Astral Projections.7320

No you aren’t. You need to update your ticket with support and get an account restoration after first making sure your computer is clean.

etxrase.4936

ok, ill try to do that, ill run some scans then get restoration. what kinda bugs me is how Anet allows this website to stay online

Astral Projections.7320

ANet has no jurisdiction on other people’s websites. How can ANet even close down someone else’s website. It’s very difficult for even the law to do anything. What is their physical address? Does the country they are in have laws against it? Do the police there have time to take action against them, assuming they can find them? Since these people can switch from one web address to another whenever they want, how can they even be tracked?

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

FYI, do not believe everything Hotmail tells you.
https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/ is the official support site as linked at the top of this forum. Click on support, ask a question, that is where it will take you.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

i might have buried myself deeper into the problem, i asked for help on facebook and someone linked this to me: https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/ i filled inn the information and when they responded hotmail warned me it was scammers. so i gues i’m kittened at this moment…

Wait a second. Hotmail sent you a warning about a mail form us? Is there any way you can retrieve that email and send it to me?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

ok, ill try to do that, ill run some scans then get restoration. what kinda bugs me is how Anet allows this website to stay online

We cannot police the Internet. We know of such sites, and we all wish we could close them, but we’re not able to do so. In some countries, we can get the assistance of the government to bar sites that are trafficking in in-game items. Some countries pretend to enforce international copyright, but do nothing about Real-Money Trading.

So the short answer is: We do not “allow” them to exist, but cannot force their closure.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

etxrase.4936

Wait a second. Hotmail sent you a warning about a mail form us? Is there any way you can retrieve that email and send it to me?

I’m sorry but i can’t send screenshot of it because i removed it from the filter and put it in my normal inbox, but when i recived the mail it was in the garbage can. When i opened it up it popped up a message from the top of the mail warning me others had flagged mails from you guys as scam.

etxrase.4936

oh and my acount is still not restored as i requested and none has answer on email or anything..