i can't log in the client every time!!!!!!!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: DarkY.3610

DarkY.3610

I’m sorry I complain here. i can use my account log in website but i can’t log in the game one time. I have sent email for the support online department, but the support online just asked my error code and give me WiKi page. After that, they didn’t contacted me. my error code is 42:0:9001:4170 build is 30237. the error description is “The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by a firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.” Note is “Also appears when there are server problems on ArenaNet’s side, such as too much traffic.” however, i dont understant what the mean. and what can i do. who can help me ?????by the way: can i refund the gameI have already lost patience. terrible services.

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

This is a tech issue, not an account issue (lost passwords and suspensions belong here). Please try posting there.

But have you updated your ticket? Telling them it didn’t work? Cause if not they will assume the issue was fixed at some point in time.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

DarkY.3610

This is a tech issue, not an account issue (lost passwords and suspensions belong here). Please try posting there.

But have you updated your ticket? Telling them it didn’t work? Cause if not they will assume the issue was fixed at some point in time.

updated my ticket?? what’s the meanticket?sorry, man. my english is poor.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You need to update your email (ticket) to Support, and let them know you are still having problems…that the solution they gave you did not work.

Also, make sure you are using your email address (Account name) and password to log in. Good luck.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

DarkY.3610

You need to update your email (ticket) to Support, and let them know you are still having problems…that the solution they gave you did not work.

Also, make sure you are using your email address (Account name) and password to log in. Good luck.
Ok, thank you very much. However, how to update my email ticket……………sorry about that.

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

You recieved an email from support asking you for the error code. You need to respond to that email and give the error code and ask for further assistence.

If you allready did this you have to wait for a reply. Keep in mind that the first reply was likely given by a low level support agent that just checks if cases are complete. So the final answer can take longer then the initial response.

If you haven’t had an answer in 5 days after you updated your ticket, something went wrong. You can then post the ticketnumber in the sticky post on this forum for review. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/first#post3666204

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

DarkY.3610

You recieved an email from support asking you for the error code. You need to respond to that email and give the error code and ask for further assistence.

If you allready did this you have to wait for a reply. Keep in mind that the first reply was likely given by a low level support agent that just checks if cases are complete. So the final answer can take longer then the initial response.

If you haven’t had an answer in 5 days after you updated your ticket, something went wrong. You can then post the ticketnumber in the sticky post on this forum for review. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/first#post3666204

Thank you very much. By the way, the ticket number is my email address?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

no, the ticket number is a number. it has 6 digits and is in the email you recieved from support.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

DarkY.3610

no, the ticket number is a number. it has 6 digits and is in the email you recieved from support.

I got it. thank you.

Posted by: Manatheron.4162

Manatheron.4162

Here is the Fix. Do this.