i didnt know were else to post

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: thespartan.4069

thespartan.4069

this post is in regards to comments made this evening in on sor , in bg borderland . tonight I was truly disturbed , scaramana.3576 made some extremely racist comments and after being asked multiple times to stop he chose to continue we reported him and ignored him but I cant just stop there I feel this post has to be made . I do not know how you hadle these issues and as the tittle states I didn’t even know were to post . I don’t know what should be done about this issue but something is a must it is truly sickening

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

You did what you should have done. You reported and blocked the person making the offensive comments. Having done this, you must now rely on others to also report and block this individual making offensive comments in chat; the more reports there are, the more likely punishment will be placed on them for their actions. Whether the person learns from this punishment and no longer makes such comments in chat is something we can only hope that they will take away from this situation.

Regarding your forum thread, it is actually against forum rules to name a player’s account name on the forums and all this will get you is possibly an infraction for breaking this rule. I recommend you remove the player’s name from your post.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |