keyboard+poor design prevents me from playing

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Zawaka.5170

Zawaka.5170

Q:

Hey, my name is Zawaka, I play alot of games. I have a keyboard that I really love. Its SUPPER sensitive. When I press/depress a button they keyboard sends multiples of the action. I like this it assures my skills go off when I need them. BUT I have a problem. I play thief ever time I click a button I do the action twice. 2 heart seekers 2 body shots ect. all the abilities seem to go into a que and I cant seem to find a place to turn that off. I know World of Warcraft as a similar function and it was infuriating but they had a way to disable this. I can not mod GW2 so I need help DESPERATELY.

Is there a way to change my .ini file or something to disable this? This problem is really frustrating. Or is there a way I can macro ALL over my buttons to cast the skill then use a second button to cancel it(canceling the second skill)? I don’t mind having to re-script my entire keyboard to do this(with autoit or similar) but it would suck.

Posted by: Saucermote.9140

Saucermote.9140

You may want to take a gander at the Filter Keys option in windows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FilterKeys

You don’t win friends with Salad.

Zawaka.5170

This is great but I do not want to use this I want to turn off the que in game. It is a useless addition to the game mostly for people on low end pc’s and internet speeds to make up for there lag by implementing a que. I build my own pc’s and i do not have lag issues. I run the game at 200-400 fps and I have a T1 business internet connection(for just myself).

I just want to know how to disable the que.

I appreciate the timely response though

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

This is great but I do not want to use this I want to turn off the que in game. It is a useless addition to the game mostly for people on low end pc’s and internet speeds to make up for there lag by implementing a que. I build my own pc’s and i do not have lag issues. I run the game at 200-400 fps and I have a T1 business internet connection(for just myself).

I just want to know how to disable the que.

I appreciate the timely response though

You might want to start a suggestions thread about adding this feature in the suggestions sub-forum. There is no in-game option to turn this off.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]

Zawaka.5170

You might want to start a suggestions thread about adding this feature in the suggestions sub-forum. There is no in-game option to turn this off.

This is an excelent idea