lions arch ports

lions arch ports

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Since a few days ago i have had to open my ports to get into lions arch. Is this a problem on my end or arenanets? I have been playing the game for the past year without opening them.

The problem with lions arch that ive been having is a never ending loading screen, i have a good internet connection. 65 mb dl 15 up. 25 ping 0 packet loss 1 to 0 jitter.

Attachments:

lions arch ports

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Since a few days ago i have had to open my ports to get into lions arch. Is this a problem on my end or arenanets? I have been playing the game for the past year without opening them.

The problem with lions arch that ive been having is a never ending loading screen, i have a good internet connection. 65 mb dl 15 up. 25 ping 0 packet loss 1 to 0 jitter.

Having certain ports open is on your end. Do you get the never ending loading screen with the ports open? If so, then you have a problem. If they’re closed though and you have the never ending loading screen issue, you have to have them open irregardless of what settings you were using previously. You were simply lucky before

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]