lost 35 daily to realize ?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Glorius.4067

Glorius.4067

Hello i purchace 1 ring from daily merchant with 35 laurels. the lunaria circle of the moon. defencive slot both of them ( i had 1 already) and then people starting telling me that i cant wear it? cos i cant have 2 defencive or 2 offencive slots? let me understand this…… u can get the TOTAL STATS of the ring but cant get the + 8 vitality for example? are u kidding me ? its a detail . can u plz help me in that? can in someway trade back the defencive with 1 offencive so i can have my ring?

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

I’m not really sure what you mean. You have 2 rings both with defensive slots, right?
So then you can add an infusion to both, right? And you can wear two rings at a time, right?
So +4 on both would be +8

Glorius.4067

no my friend i cant wear both of them. they dont equip both on character i cant understand why.

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

Then I’m sorry but I don’t have an answer for you.

Posted by: bluestocking.6148

bluestocking.6148

Wait, are you saying you’re trying to equip TWO of the same ascended gear? Two Lunaria Circle of the Moon?

They’re unique. You can only have one. All ascended trinkets are unique.

I am destruction itself. I also bake cookies.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can only have one of the same unique item per character equipped. Sadly, Customer Service does not refund or replace items obtained or lost through user-error. Best of luck in the future. =)

Glorius.4067

what exactly u mean same unique item per char? they are 2 ascended rings defencive slot same name. if they were 2 rings with different name but defencive slot? its not even making any sence u know the stats of ( defence-offencive ) is just 4 extremly detail …….

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The rings in question are Unique.

Unique is an item property that designate items that you can only have one equipped at any time. For example, although you have two accessory slots, you can only have one Ancient Karka Shell equipped. Ascended rings and accessories are another example. The normal and infused version of ascended trinkets count as different items; you may equip a Ring of Red Death and a Ring of Red Death (Infused). Certain trophies and other items can have the unique property, but has no impact on their functionality.

source: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unique

Perhaps, this explains it better. =)

Glorius.4067

Its a detail for no reason for me. it will give extra 4 vitality or something else it doesnt fit to my mind that if someone doesnt read rules will get burned easy. people simply happily go take the ring when they got the items ….. cant understand really. its so hard to give or trade back another ring? or the npc doesnt let u take the same ring? ….

Inculpatus cedo.9234

That is a great suggestion. You might want to make a post over in suggestions so the devs can see it there, and maybe some day implement it. =)

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

You can only have one of the same unique item per character equipped. Sadly, Customer Service does not refund or replace items obtained or lost through user-error. Best of luck in the future. =)

That is not true.

It happened to other players as well and they were compensated with another ring.
Contact support and tell them what happened to you.

For more information about the other happenings:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/No-warning-about-ascended-rings/page/4#post1834804
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Can-not-use-the-same-Ascended-item-twice/first#post1889375

Good luck!

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Great to know that sometimes they fix errors that we make. Never hurts to contact Customer Support. Good luck. =)