"lost its connection with the server"

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

I have never had a single problem with GW2, no problems during Beta testing and have played over a year with not a single problem.

Now suddenly in the last two weeks i have been getting kicked from the game back to character select and get the message…

“The game client has lost its connection with the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.”

I do not experience any lag, there is no warning signs and my internet is flawless never loosing connection. I will be playing normally then randomly it will instantly kick me to character select, completely random.

I have tried searching for a solution but all i could see is people having this problem way back in Beta testing days.

Right now the game is unplayable, i have spent well over $1000 in this game, i love it, but i have not been able to play properly for nearly two weeks and its killing me.

Please help me, why is this happening now after having such a flawless track record? How can i fix it?

Posted by: TwistedTam.8310

TwistedTam.8310

been having the exact same problem just within this last week.never really had issues with this before.constantly getting kicked out to character select with the same error.and a huge amount of lag in game that ive never had before.fix this please as from what i can see its not on my end

Posted by: darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

I have never had a single problem with GW2, no problems during Beta testing and have played over a year with not a single problem.

Now suddenly in the last two weeks i have been getting kicked from the game back to character select and get the message…

“The game client has lost its connection with the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.”

I do not experience any lag, there is no warning signs and my internet is flawless never loosing connection. I will be playing normally then randomly it will instantly kick me to character select, completely random.

I have tried searching for a solution but all i could see is people having this problem way back in Beta testing days.

Right now the game is unplayable, i have spent well over $1000 in this game, i love it, but i have not been able to play properly for nearly two weeks and its killing me.

Please help me, why is this happening now after having such a flawless track record? How can i fix it?

How does your system connect to the internet, if it’s WiFi then try a cable to your router see if the problem goes away.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens