[merged] Error code=7:11:3:191:101 issues

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: ichthus.5012

ichthus.5012

Anybody noticed there’s no tech response thus far? We’d really like to hear from them… This is frustrating. I’ve even tried the port forwarding solution. Doesn’t work one bit. No problem with all my other online games. Only this. Got so bad at one point, I was disconnected within seconds of connecting into the game. I even toned down all graphics to test it out. Same outcome.

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

Anybody noticed there’s no tech response thus far? We’d really like to hear from them… This is frustrating. I’ve even tried the port forwarding solution. Doesn’t work one bit. No problem with all my other online games. Only this. Got so bad at one point, I was disconnected within seconds of connecting into the game. I even toned down all graphics to test it out. Same outcome.

^^^^
Talked with an anet tech about this, gaev him my report. He said it is due to “server hopping” that keeps DCing me. Problem is…he said it’s neither anet’s nor the player’s fault… So I have not the slightest clue how to go about fixing this or who do go to for this _

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

As I’ve mentioned previously for anyone experiencing this issue – please submit a technical support ticket so we can assist you one on one.

jayvux.4128

As I’ve mentioned previously for anyone experiencing this issue – please submit a technical support ticket so we can assist you one on one.

Any comments on “server hopping” issue? Most of us are diagnosed with that. Like I said, anet techie said it’s neither the player’s fault nor anet’s fault. So how do we go about fixing this :X

GM of Leaders [LEAD]

Posted by: Grifinwing.9350

Grifinwing.9350

so, anyone who says this is fixed is lying….I get it every single time i log on my main. Strangely enough on my alts i dont. However im kinda in the middle of crafting some ascended armor so please Anet stop being stubborn (claiming its our fault when it clearly isnt anything on our side as i have great internet connection and every other game i own works just dandy) and fix problem PLEASE getting sick of this.

Posted by: KeairaPhoenix.6123

KeairaPhoenix.6123

Just started getting this issue for the first time today. No issues at all yesterday, today I’ve been disconnected with that error code at least 15-20 times in the past 2 hours. Doesn’t seem to be connected to game play (happens when fighting in LA, or just standing around, alone, in GF) or characters… has happened on 2 different characters today. On Aurora Glade.

jayvux.4128

Constant error 7s today… DCing every 2 to 5 minutes, disconnecting my internet. Only happens with GW2.

GM of Leaders [LEAD]

Posted by: Torqued.1658

Torqued.1658

Keep getting disconnected with this error code. I have never had an issue with GW2 until this started. This began occurring about a week ago. Starts out with spikes of the game freezing then disconnects after a couple minutes.
Any solutions?

Posted by: Sethren.8472

Sethren.8472

Been having this issue for the past two days after a long break from the game. Never had this issue before. I have followed all the suggestions in the various threads about this issue.

I’ve opened all necessary ports (inbound & outbound) in both Windows and on my modem.
I’ve disabled my antivirus software.
I’ve created exclusions in my antivirus software specifically for GW2.
I even tried resetting my modem and release/renewing my IP.
I’ve lowered my security settings.
I’ve lowered my graphic settings.
I’m now waiting on a response to a tech support ticket.

Nothing has worked. I still will get disconnected with this particular error, and the game will lag before it kicks me to the character select screen.

It doesn’t bode well that a mod said that this issue was being looked into 6 months ago, and this is still happening. It has made the game almost completely unplayable. I did have one long session before it kicked me that lasted about an hour. The rest of the time, it happens upon login or within 5 minutes of logging in.

GW2 is the only game giving me issues. All other online games work fine.

Server: Sea of Sorrows
User Location: Texas, USA

Chimeras Family – Korvaseth (Mes), Sethren (Necro)
Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Dammitt.4329

Dammitt.4329

Never experienced this error before, but I’ve been getting it for 3-4 weeks now and it’s getting more and more annoying lately. Basically I can play the game if I constantly do something that involves action from my character (combat actions / moving, excluding autorun into the wall) or its inventory (like salvaging or moving items around), but if I stay still or write something in chat and don’t perform any action for more than 5-10 seconds (and I mean literally 5-10 seconds), I get disconnected with this error.
Yesterday while we were waiting for the next wurm to spawn on Deso, I was getting lag (that is an indication that I’m about to dc) after 3(!) seconds of inactivity, so I had to run around the map killing stuff for an hour, but at least I finished my raptor slayer achievement lol.

Server: SFR (EU) / Russia

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

I’ve been having this problem for over a month now. Sometimes it works just fine for hours, then all of a sudden I will start disconnecting every few minutes. So frustrating.

I also sent in a technical support ticket, but that didn’t help at all. They replied that it was a problem with my service provider, even though every other online game I have works just fine. Doesn’t make any sense.

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Scorpion Over Lord.9036

Scorpion Over Lord.9036

Need to be able to log in to submit a report…sad face….

Posted by: Orblitzer.8019

Orblitzer.8019

This is honestly disgusting.
You have customers from all corners of the globe all with the same problem, 8 pages of players unable to log in spanning six months and yet all you can say is "submit a technical support ticket?
Last i remember support tickets were used to troubleshoot players with “unique” issues, not issues that are being experienced on multiple servers, in multiple countries.
You seriously need to start prioritising your customers issues over new content, because if you didn’t read in the last few pages, you are starting to lose customers quickly.

and if your support team actually read all the posts like iv’e just done, i’m sure this issue could have been resolved quite a few months ago.
No point bringing out new content if your customers can’t even log into the game.

Posted by: Orblitzer.8019

Orblitzer.8019

And to add to it, i am getting the issue as well,
New Zealand, Tarnished Coast server.

Posted by: Virhe.9485

Virhe.9485

Think this problem is back again! At least I now keep get same error now for while but it happens only at some places, Baruch Bay bl and 1 pvp server now.

Posted by: valano is back.8705

valano is back.8705

Come one Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was glad i could play GW2 finally after 2 years quit from GW, yet the lag makes the game unbearable to play..Skills don’t land, Portals do not work, Massive lagspikes with disconnection as result.

I also would appreciate if you could stop blaming the ISP or our systems. Every game here works perfect, no lag, Except GW2.

Im very dissapointed in the way this matter is handled. A lot of people complaining about this fact, and nothing but " submit a reqeust" is given, without even a good solution.

Again, i really like to play this game, however if this continues to be laggy like this no one even wants to play it…

Please Wake up over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited by valano is back.8705)

Posted by: Bluzze.1486

Bluzze.1486

Yes im afraid i got this problem aswell.
It does let me to play on my alt, but i dont wanna play on my alt because its boring :-)

Posted by: Mystism.2530

Mystism.2530

Started getting this error with all my toons stuck in Gendarren Fields, all other toons I can log onto with no problems, wouldn’t be a problem if they weren’t all the main characters I need to raid with…

Posted by: Aquila.5142

Aquila.5142

Having the same problem for two days now. Stuck on loading screens, massive latency lag, random disconnections, etc. My internet is fine, first time I’m having these issues in GW2 and they won’t go away no matter what I do. I’ve even disabled firewall and antivirus completely but it makes no difference.

I don’t mean to sound entitled, but I bought the game only a month ago. I did not pay €40 for -one month- of playing, but judging from the look of this thread, that is exactly what I paid for. Ridiculous.

(edited by Aquila.5142)

Posted by: Marlick.3901

Marlick.3901

Hello. I am having this problem too. for last 2hours. I think i have this problem like about year ago. For some reason today nothing is working.

Posted by: And.6917

And.6917

second day I have this problem. Authorization is proceeding normally , but when you try to enter the location or arena I got endless download window, after the error message code 7:11:3:191:101.

Posted by: HellKitten.9241

HellKitten.9241

I just bought the game today but I cant play because of this error.
I cant even make a character because of this stupid error.
It seems this error started to occur some years ago.. and the tech team of GW2 hasnt fixed it yet? wth;;

New Zealand. Sea of sorrows

Posted by: micasloko.2394

micasloko.2394

This is annoying! Getting this problem since I bought the game a week ago.
I’m from Brazil, Darkhaven server.

Posted by: emboaba.6914

emboaba.6914

Getting this error for 4 days now. just wanted to play a bit on the weekend.

Posted by: whitz.7246

whitz.7246

Been happening the last 2 hours. In the North East and is 6:43pm… I get to game for 5-10 mins. and then the Client Lost Connection CODE=7:11:3:191:101 pops up.