my tickets dont get awnsered

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: RobinViersen.7061

RobinViersen.7061

i have been banned for 60 days by anet wich if fine dont play much anyway
but i have been trying to find out why they said harrasment but wont say how i harrased
i dont understand what i did wrong i have been trying to find out through the ticket system but my las 20+ tickets in the last month have gone unawnsered just straight up closed

also i looked up the definition of harrassment and i cant find myself in that
im not asking to reduce my ban in anyway since i hardly play but i want to know what i did wrong to improve my behaviour

this is an example : http://puu.sh/uN47s/e56b18a1a9.png

i was banned with 2 other people they got an explanation but not me i also wasnt involved in thier practices i hope i can get awnsers this way

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Nobody on the forums can help you, and anet definitely won’t discuss this in public.

You should get a response, not just a closed ticket, from anet support — did they tell you explicitly they couldn’t explain what you did wrong, or something else?

Anyway, odds are that the root cause is from the way you talk to others. It’s probably something you think is “perfectly reasonable”, such as talking about other people’s performance in-game, or the way you use language when you disagree with them.

I’m sorry nobody here can give you more direct guidance. :/

RobinViersen.7061

My Tickets they wont awnser so this is the only way
i dont actually talk to people in game mostly talk to the 2 other that got banned
i think i got banned because i hang out with them wich doent seem valid

Search Tickets
ID
SUBJECT
read
CREATED: 5 hours ago
LAST ACTIVITY:1 hour ago
ID
SUBJECT
ban almost over
CREATED: 15 hours ago
LAST ACTIVITY:11 hours ago
ID
SUBJECT
last tickets
CREATED: 1 month ago
LAST ACTIVITY:1 month ago
ID
SUBJECT
just awnser dont close like a cuck
ID
SUBJECT
i would like a refund
ID
SUBJECT
cant buy
ID
SUBJECT
missed last ticked?
ID
SUBJECT
refund
ID
SUBJECT
geuss
ID
SUBJECT
just 1 awnser will do
ID
SUBJECT
they dont stop
ID
SUBJECT
mistake?
ID
SUBJECT
probably a missclick
ID
SUBJECT
oopsie
ID
SUBJECT
lol again so random
ID
SUBJECT
missed my ticket
ID
SUBJECT
missclick again
ID
SUBJECT
last ticket
ID
SUBJECT
Account Action – Harassment – 1440 Hours
CREATED: 2 months ago
ID
SUBJECT
ToS.
ID
SUBJECT
ToS

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

There’s your answer. Each time you make a new ticket, they merge them on their end and move you to the end of the queue. Close down the duplicate tickets and wait patiently. If it’s been more than 3 days since the most recent, you can post your ticket number in the sticky thread in this forum.

RobinViersen.7061

There’s your answer. Each time you make a new ticket, they merge them on their end and move you to the end of the queue. Close down the duplicate tickets and wait patiently. If it’s been more than 3 days since the most recent, you can post your ticket number in the sticky thread in this forum.

no its not
all my tickets are closed they refuse to awnser and close then in an hour i waited 2 months now

RobinViersen.7061

i can show u each tickets but that would take a while also u can trust me there is no intent to awnser or they would have said something last 20 tickets

also i waited like 1 moth between tickets

(edited by RobinViersen.7061)

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

no its not
all my tickets are closed they refuse to awnser and close then in an hour i waited 2 months now

Seera’s advice is still solid; by making sure you have no more than one open ticket and posting that ticket in the sticky you can ask for an escalation of your problem to someone who may well be in a position to step outside the formal process at CS and work more closely with you.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

RobinViersen.7061

no its not

Seera’s advice is still solid; by making sure you have no more than one open ticket and posting that ticket in the sticky you can ask for an escalation of your problem to someone who may well be in a position to step outside the formal process at CS and work more closely with you.

all tickets are closed they close instantly and i waited 1 moth between tickets
see closed in 20 min http://puu.sh/uN9SQ/5d05397aae.png

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

no its not

The trouble is, each time you open a new ticket (which you did as late as a few hours ago) it counts as new activity on your original problem. However, I think Anet have also said that you can post your ticket and ask for an escalation immediately if CS say the problem is closed. If I were you I’d post the original ticket number in the sticky, and ask for a review/escalation.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

RobinViersen.7061

no its not

The trouble is, each time you open a new ticket (which you did as late as a few hours ago) it counts as new activity on your original problem. However, I think Anet have also said that you can post your ticket and ask for an escalation immediately if CS say the problem is closed. If I were you I’d post the original ticket number in the sticky, and ask for a review/escalation.

still they take the time to close my tickets so why not say we are still looking into it
they are actively ignoring me for 2 months now

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I looked at this lightly. While I’m not a CS Agent, I know CS processes and procedures, and they have followed them with great care. You have been answered, in detail and in depth. I would assume that the reason you no longer receive answers is (1) you have received explicit information about your suspension and (2) you have submitted a barrage of tickets asking for information you already have received.

The forums is not the place to discuss this. In fact, in my opinion, discussing this is likely going to be fruitless. However, if you wish to discuss this matter, close all your duplicate tickets and review the first that you received. Then, if you have questions, you can respond to that first ticket. The fact is, though, that tickets can reach a point where they no longer merit responses.

Looking at this matter from my view, as forum lead, you may not discuss this matter on the forums and this thread is now closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet