oh the lag!!

oh the lag!!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Siliconmana.3816

Siliconmana.3816

Since last patch or previous, the lag in high density areas has become so intense with. unacceptable delays in skill activation is making participation in large event situations unplayable.
At dragon events and in Wvw today there were delays of over a minute. In Wvw this is death and armor repairs! Also in Wvw, sometimes all char graphics are not loading and models appear grey for a few seconds.
In vent with other players at same event and people also in chat complaining about the same issues. Also noticed today 60fps average dropping to 15-20fps.

[KnT][KnM] – Blackgate

oh the lag!!

Posted by: Reincarnated.1754

Reincarnated.1754

Get ready for your post to be moved to the lag bin

oh the lag!!

Posted by: Tauril.8504

Tauril.8504

I did notice some unusual delays on skill activation in WvW, but I wasn’t even in the middle of a zerg, there were only like about 10 people around. The interesting thing was that being inside a friendly zerg was ok, even when they’re all firing at a door at the same time, but when it’s an ennemy zerg the lag and framerate drop is just so that you can’t do anything at all. Similarily, the delay on skills I experienced while only 10 people were around only happened when we were fighting one or two ennemy (particularily a roaming thief). It may be that everytime we did this there was an ennemy zerg moving in the vivinity that we didn’t notice, but still…

oh the lag!!

Posted by: Siliconmana.3816

Siliconmana.3816

Tauril, was this also since the last patch?

[KnT][KnM] – Blackgate

oh the lag!!

Posted by: Tauril.8504

Tauril.8504

That was yesterday yes.

oh the lag!!

Posted by: Snafoo.2869

Snafoo.2869

That’s been my experience as well: where in the past (before the march patch) I would get skill lag only in the most extreme situations, Stonemist siege with 100+ people participating, it now happens at the most random moments as well.

Only in prime time it seems, so the overall load must have something to do with it, but I can be in a area of the map fighting with only a few people (less than 10) and almost certainly no zergs around the corner and suddenly it will still take 4-5 seconds easily for my skills to fire.
The worst I’ve seen since the game went live, frankly it’s made WvW nearly unplayable for me.

oh the lag!!

Posted by: PrinceKhaled.5104

PrinceKhaled.5104

Since last patch or previous, the lag in high density areas has become so intense with. unacceptable delays in skill activation is making participation in large event situations unplayable.
At dragon events and in Wvw today there were delays of over a minute. In Wvw this is death and armor repairs! Also in Wvw, sometimes all char graphics are not loading and models appear grey for a few seconds.
In vent with other players at same event and people also in chat complaining about the same issues. Also noticed today 60fps average dropping to 15-20fps.

Experiencing exactly the same! Characters load after 4 seconds sometimes. On teamspeak our commander say " do this and do this on them (enemy)" and i don’t see any enemy. After few seconds i find myself getting hit hard and at once big group of enemy appears out of no where around me.