payed full price1 day later .. sale

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: KarasSnowblind.4052

KarasSnowblind.4052

well thanks alot…just like to say i feel sooo ripped off because im not actully playing this game too i want a refund :/ i payed £35 yesterday got the account and its £20 a day later : / feel a bit horrid i really dislike this..

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

Unfortunately the forum can’t do anything for you. You will have to talk with support.

Top of the page

Posted by: Alex.5283

Alex.5283

Have to hope support is merciful enough to refund you but it is very unlikely but you can try with support

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Have to hope support is merciful enough to refund you but it is very unlikely but you can try with support

This is misleading information. Anet has a very easy refund policy.
Click on support at the top of the page, then simply type the word “refund” in the support search box. If you still want to play, you should open a support ticket to discuss it before asking for a refund.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You said refund and didn’t say full or partial. Just to warn you, if you get a full refund that method of payment (credit card, debit card, paypal) is banned and you can never use it again.

From Gaile Gray, another thread:
“Be aware that if one gets a refund, the account is permanently closed AND the credit card associated with it is disabled and may not be used in the future in any purchases related to Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2 (or any other NCsoft game). This means that it may not be possible to simply get a refund and start a new account”.

Only get a refund if you are not planning to play again. Otherwise, contact support and ask them if they will give you the reduced price.

Posted by: KarasSnowblind.4052

KarasSnowblind.4052

yes good thats fine i just want a full refund im out, its been a struggle to evan get on the game in the first place by having to make a new account since the first email had my old game on… they ask for my old password and character name ?? wtf how will i remeber that .. and theres no phone support i just dont think its for me .

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

To be fair, you don’t need to remember everything if you can’t. You just leave those empty.

But is this just a second account or did something happen with the old one?

And for a refund, you will also need to talk to support, sorry.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

yes good thats fine i just want a full refund im out, its been a struggle to evan get on the game in the first place by having to make a new account since the first email had my old game on… they ask for my old password and character name ?? wtf how will i remeber that .. and theres no phone support i just dont think its for me .

To contact support, go to the support tab at the top of the page then go to ‘ask a question’ and fill out a ticket. Anything you don’t know, put unknown or N/A in that slot. Old passwords and character names are not required, as people forget them or they were hacked and characters deleted and passwords changed.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I’m sure that the team would like to take a look at your situation to see if there’s anything they can do. Sales are normally limited to the announced periods, but we do our best to offer reasonable accommodations, as well. So please contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet