trading post - and no support given ever

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Unbreakable.1684

Unbreakable.1684

I have mailed around 8 complaints about the game in the time i have played the game. I have never received a reply – not once. This is absolutely terrible considering i bought the game. They seem not to care about their customers at all.

I recently sold many mystic coins and didn’t get the gold i should have gotten. so everyone, if you want to waste you time playing this game and then receive no support
when the game does not work, go ahead and waste a lot of time.

any support you ever need i the game due to a bug will never be offered – they don’t care about you – they simply don’t give a kitten .

I will want a refund if i get no reply this time. I have had enough.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Support is handled through https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new. If you’ve never received a reply, chances are they’re going to your junk/spam folder. Ticket numbers can be posted in the stickied thread if you don’t get a response within 3 days.

The trading post works on a delivery queue. When that queue is full, no new items will appear until it’s emptied. Clear your mail and trading post pickup.

Posted by: Unbreakable.1684

Unbreakable.1684

Ah ok thank you very much for your reply. That’s great information to know

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

How are you sending in a ticket? Are you sending it via the ingame reporting system or sending it from the support link on the website?

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.