trading post problem: i lost 6 gold

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Saddast.7538

Saddast.7538

I was just making some transactions in the tp and for some reason i have lost at least 6 gold. When i placed the custom order for halloween skins it deposited more than it should and when i retired them it didnt give back what it should. I really need my 6 gold back, this cant be possible.

Please Arenanet tell me what should i do
This happened 10 or 5 mins ago. october 28 at around 1pm server time in Isle of Janthir

Posted by: rukumar.6942

rukumar.6942

Something similar happened to me today also. I was trying to buy materials and it says i bought so many of them but i didnt received them and i lost alot of silver and also i never requested for that many

Posted by: MibuGenjuro.2365

MibuGenjuro.2365

well few mins ago I was trying to place a buy order, the button didnt respond, so I pressed it a few times, then suddenly I start to loose gold, then i realised that each time i pressed the buy order button an order went through, so I immediately started to cancel all those orders, however no gold returned, Im down from 42 gold to 4 gold now, seriously plz fix this soon.

MibuGenjuro.2365

actuallly down to 94 silver atm and maybe stil counting

Posted by: rukumar.6942

rukumar.6942

Do you think they will give us back gold/silver?

MibuGenjuro.2365

jus updating on the issue, I am recieving some of the gold back now, and getting alot of items that I did not order, Im pretty sure the lost gold is gona all b returned evenutally, but Im not sure wat to do with the extra stacks of items, as the system is gona charge 15% fee for reselling it, so might b making losses here.

Posted by: dre.8973

dre.8973

This has happened a lot before – i lost 2g and some people lost 10-50gold – anet said they DO NOT REFUND.

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

Meh i lost 35g by putting a buy order in, hope i get all my money back or the item i ordered, kinda scary that they dont refund if the issue was on their side.

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Remember when they said gem store delivery was really slow atm? That usually applies to TP as well.
P.S. that means you’ll get your orders eventually

Posted by: Tedori.4032

Tedori.4032

Thank you for clarifying, but the post isn’t complaining about orders not being delivered, the post is addressing the fact that the Trading Post bugged on a lot of people who were in the middle of purchases, and that because of the bug (which still has the Trading Post down for maintenance, now) many people have lost gold. I have the same issue. The Trading Post window hung after I hit buy, and when backing out of the screen I discovered that the items had also not been delivered, I attempted a purchase again, since I had never received a message for a successful purchase. I’d like to have my money back, yes, but I’m not exactly hopeful that it will happen.

Posted by: dolphers.6479

dolphers.6479

I, too, was victim to this. Not seeing it on my pickup, and getting a red “Sorry, price changed whatever etcetc” message, I was under the impression I had to retry at a different price. As a result, I bought way too much of what I wanted and am out at least 7 or 8 gold

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Thank you for clarifying, but the post isn’t complaining about orders not being delivered, the post is addressing the fact that the Trading Post bugged on a lot of people who were in the middle of purchases, and that because of the bug (which still has the Trading Post down for maintenance, now) many people have lost gold. I have the same issue. The Trading Post window hung after I hit buy, and when backing out of the screen I discovered that the items had also not been delivered, I attempted a purchase again, since I had never received a message for a successful purchase. I’d like to have my money back, yes, but I’m not exactly hopeful that it will happen.

I don’t understand. The Trading Post doesn’t reach into an inventory and take gold. If gold is “missing” it is because an attempted transaction did not complete — but it definitely should complete, even after a pause (which can be of a varying length of time).

We believe that these issues have been resolved, and that items that were ordered will now have arrived. Someone can get duplicate items by clicking the “buy” button more than once. If that happened to you, or if a purchased item (verified by the fact that gold has been deducted) did not arrive, please contact Support.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: zed.5271

zed.5271

I want to bump this.

Yesterday I attempted to trade gold for gems on the Black Lion Trading Post and lost 3g50s+ in a transaction that gave me “failure” text. The gold was still there until I tried logging out and back in to see if it fixed the trading post issues. I also did not receive the profits from at least 8g+ worth of sales.

Today I was having minor success buying items, until I attempted to buy multiple gold worth of stuff that didn’t process.

Long story short – this is not resolved, and is pretty game breaking right now.

#121029-000435

Posted by: KuroKanden.1026

KuroKanden.1026

I’ve just ordered 20g worth of custom orders and never recieved my transcation confirmation, although it indicated “success” right afterwards. I hope it’s just a mere bug =)

Posted by: Camhaji.9581

Camhaji.9581

I got this problem when trying to sell a few stacks of crafting materials. Upon clicking sell it just loaded for a few minutes then told me the listing had been unsuccessful only the materials had gone and the listing fee had also gone but the item was not listed on my sales. So a few gs and hours worth of crafting materials just vanished into thin air :/
Not happy!

Posted by: Jani FiN.8950

Jani FiN.8950

I got the same problem. Almost.
I just need press O-button and my 3 golds are gone
This happened also yesterday – lost 4g

WTF Anet?

I make ticket and get this:
Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars Support Team.

While I would like to replace your items, the Guild Wars Support Team is unable to replace individual items in the manner that you are describing. We simply do not have the tools to provide this service at this time.

^ ohh, what to say.. I asked to get ONLY my gold BACK..

Can someone from Anet help me?

My ticket: 121029-002102

Posted by: zephyr.6045

zephyr.6045

As a previous user mentioned, this has happened before:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Gold-missing-from-Inventory-merged/

Several scenarios for us the last time this happened:
1) If the system lagged, you will be getting your items through mail.
2) If you clicked buy multiple times, it will drain all your cash and mail you the items.
3) You get nothing at all, restore of gold/items not possible

Unfortunately, mine was #3, hope all of you have a better outcome.

- Zeph
Tarnished Coast
Norpass Imperium [NOPE]

Posted by: SleepyKevin.1780

SleepyKevin.1780

Today I sold a Erir’s Longbow for 7g49s. I never got my money through tp. Please in the future fix the trading posting before letting it always happen.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

If you guys have experienced this problem, please post in this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Gold-missing-from-Inventory-merged/ to keep everything together. It’s really hard to nail down difficulties with scatter threads.

Thanks!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet