upgrade extractor

upgrade extractor

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Niels.5396

Niels.5396

I wanted to extract my precise infusion from my ascended ring so I bought an upgrade extractor, sadly it does not let me click anything. According to the extractor there are 2 upgrades on it when there should only be 1. The +5 agony Infusion is not an item, it’s something that is given to the item after infusion in the mystic forge.

I want to extract my precise infusion but it does not let me click it so I am not sure what will happen, and I don’t want to risk making a wrong decision.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

EDIT: comparing the way my screen looks when trying to extract from a weapon suggests that my extractor will bug and separate the wrong item if I click extract . Can a dev confirm if it is indeed bugged or if this function correctly.

Attachments:

(edited by Niels.5396)

upgrade extractor

Posted by: ikereid.4637

ikereid.4637

I wanted to extract my precise infusion from my ascended ring so I bought an upgrade extractor, sadly it does not let me click anything. According to the extractor there are 2 upgrades on it when there should only be 1. The +5 agony Infusion is not an item, it’s something that is given to the item after infusion in the mystic forge.

I want to extract my precise infusion but it does not let me click it so I am not sure what will happen, and I don’t want to risk making a wrong decision.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

EDIT: comparing the way my screen looks when trying to extract from a weapon suggests that my extractor will bug and separate the wrong item if I click extract . Can a dev confirm if it is indeed bugged or if this function correctly.

1. Wrong Forum. And You might need to open an Ingame Ticket to get this resolved.

2. I am not sure this was supposed to work on Ascended Infusion Slots. But your 5 Infusion is actually an item now. They changed AR to be a sloted stat on the 12/10/13 Patch. Where when you built the AR Slot, you also have to farm Fractals for +1 Agony Resistance ‘things’ that you must combine to create your +1,2,3,6,+8….ect up to +20 AR to put into that slot.

Again, if the issue is that it wasnt meant to work on Ascended Accessories (Trinkets do not have upgrade slots, just infusions….for example), Weapons and Armor have both Infusion Slots and Upgrade slots.

Edit Way to fail Anet forums, Underlining an ENTIRE section of my reply cause I used + to illustrate how the Infusions work! …Fire whoever manages the code to these forums!

Desktop: 4790k@4.6ghz-1.25v, AMD 295×2, 32GB 1866CL10 RAM, 850Evo 500GB SSD
Laptop: M6600 – 2720QM, AMD HD6970M, 32GB 1600CL9 RAM, Arc100 480GB SSD

(edited by ikereid.4637)

upgrade extractor

Niels.5396

where should I post this?

upgrade extractor

Posted by: ikereid.4637

ikereid.4637

I would say the Black Lion Trading Forum

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc

Then if no help there the Bug Forum (you can find it via the Forum Section Lists).

But Like i said, I am not sure it was meant to work on Infusions.

Desktop: 4790k@4.6ghz-1.25v, AMD 295×2, 32GB 1866CL10 RAM, 850Evo 500GB SSD
Laptop: M6600 – 2720QM, AMD HD6970M, 32GB 1600CL9 RAM, Arc100 480GB SSD

upgrade extractor

Niels.5396

Thank you forum mod who moved my question to Tech Support