why gw2 game makers sleeping!!!!!!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Hornet.9305

Hornet.9305

why no have queque mod for raid or other dg more fr2p games have this sytem and why havent in report menu hacker spoting????????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
some player using aimboth and i do nothing no reporting for hackers ???????
same gm or any producer anwer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

They have support available 24/7, but depending on the issue, they don’t respond, or respond right away. If you are reporting hackers, you report in game and move on and Anet will look into it.

Anet has never had ingame support in the 3 years the game has been out.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Hornet.9305

24/7 are you kiddin me than why no have this game queque dg mod?? only manuel searching mod and
sprites valley everyone is marketing itself as if they linked his belongings and waiting hours this sytem good ?
? more fr2p games have a queque dungeon mod why this game havent?? same gm or producer answer me ??

(edited by Hornet.9305)

Ellieanna.5027

Anet doesn’t allow any mods…

I thought you were talking about mods as in moderators, as in, people for support. They have a LFG tool, otherwise, you use map chat or even their forums, or reddit. But no, they don’t allow any mods for the game. And rightly so.

Hornet.9305

? want to a menu sistem that auto working queue when you want to enter any danguen as like other mmo has.

Ellieanna.5027

Again, Anet does not allow mods, so you will never have this option. They have been very clear they will not allow mods for the game.

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

? want to a menu sistem that auto working queue when you want to enter any danguen as like other mmo has.

They’ve specifically avoided putting in an auto-queue because it encourages PUGs (pick up groups). By using LFG tool that is in game players at least have to interact with one another in some way. It is how it is to encourage interaction and to get the point across to people that raids are going to require a lot of coordination.

It’s not their fault that you can’t be bothered actually interacting with other people…
GW2 is not every other F2P mmo out there. If you’re not enjoying it then go play something else.

Posted by: Maze.3825

Maze.3825

There is a queue for every aspect of the game besides this. Pugs are fine. We’re all basically pugs. Pay my mortgage and you’ll not be considered a pug. Thanks.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Dude I’m totally sleeping. Stop waking me up with all your !!!!!!’shouting!!!!!!!!

FlamingFoxx.1305

They’ve specifically avoided putting in an auto-queue because it encourages PUGs (pick up groups). By using LFG tool that is in game players at least have to interact with one another in some way. It is how it is to encourage interaction and to get the point across to people that raids are going to require a lot of coordination.

It’s not their fault that you can’t be bothered actually interacting with other people…
GW2 is not every other F2P mmo out there. If you’re not enjoying it then go play something else.

this game your family company?_?you so fanatic like a child

people watch this video and learn some things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aew5UlUm_rI
and this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XoYWYVblw
this real queque

I don’t know why you think you need to show me what a queue is… I know exactly what they are and how they work. If you actually read and attempted to comprehend what I’m saying then you’d have a very simple answer on why Arenanet haven’t put queues like that in game.
Obviously you really like the idea of a queue, however it’s not likely to happen. Queues like that are typical of Korean MMO’s like Tera and Blade and Soul, so perhaps you would be more at home playing one of those games?
GW2 is a Western MMO, meaning it is going to have different systems in place that appeal far more to Western audiences than to Asian audiences.

i am from not korean and gw2 korean game:D and you answerme first than i answer you this dg sytem not only korean game look neverwinter and eso group finder sytem

i not write you i write to gm or responsible people
gw2 players learn the group finger(queque) sytem

maybe game makers read this mesage and add this sytem!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aew5UlUm_rI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b54xvfI1RD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XoYWYVblw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVWRlkYljM0

Honestly it’s hard to understand what you’re saying, but it sounds like you just tried to suggest that GW2 is a korean game? If that is what you just said then you’re sorely mistaken. GW2 is made by Arenanet which is a US company/developer.

I also never said that you’re Korean. I stated that the features you seem to be requesting, and most of the examples you’re showing, are from Korean MMOs. So maybe you’d have more fun playing one of those? Maybe GW2 isn’t the kind of game you’re looking for.

GW2 already has a group finder. The difference is you have to actively a select an advertised group to join, rather than the game automatically putting you into one. This allows people to actually tailor their groups to the content and advertise for specific things. What’s so hard about using the existing LFG tool? There isn’t going to be a queue system in game. I’ve explained why.

It’s against the forum code of conduct to call for a staff response to something, and they very rarely respond directly to people’s suggestions. You’re not going to get a response from them.

Posted by: MrFayth.3546

MrFayth.3546

I’m guessing the LFG tool isn’t an acceptable solution for him due to language barriers…

Which really isn’t anets problem either.

i5 4690k @4.1ghz, r7 260x 1180/1680,8Gb G.skill Ripjaw 2133, 120gb ssd Gw2+OS

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

Oh please, stop this ludicrous argument, you can join a group via LFG and never say a word.

Oh and where did he mention raids .. he said DUNGEON so even that aspect of your rebuttal fails totally.

FlamingFoxx.1305

Oh please, stop this ludicrous argument, you can join a group via LFG and never say a word.

Oh and where did he mention raids .. he said DUNGEON so even that aspect of your rebuttal fails totally.

“why no have queque mod for raid”
That sure looks like the word raid to me, and it’s right in the first sentence the OP posted.
Regardless, similar applies to dungeons or fractals. PUGS are obviously fine in both of those (not so much high level fractals), but people do still need to communicate and pretty much always do. I’m sure people who speedrun dungeons probably do so in complete silence, but the LFG tool enables them to specifically advertise for other speedrunners, which highlights why it’s actually important to have the LFG tool. A queue isn’t going to protect new players from the toxicity that speedrunners often exhibit towards people who haven’t done the content before.

And whilst you can join a group in LFG and never say a word, for the most part forcing people to make some kind of advertisement does create a platform for communication. It’s a huge step away from other games where you enter a queue which automatically puts you in a group and then transports all of you into the raid/dungeon without anyone ever communicating whether or not the group set up is going to work or talking about roles or strategies.

Not once have I entered into a group through LFG where nobody has communicated afterwards… That’s quite different to something like FFXIV which automatically matches people up only to have everyone run through the dungeon in complete silence. And sure it still works just fine when you’re matches up with others like that, but it really does create a different atmosphere, and an atmosphere that GW2 is trying to steer clear of.

(edited by FlamingFoxx.1305)