Cannot connect to login server

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Panteri.4073

Panteri.4073

Everytime I do one of those new Invasions, I get an great message that the game couldnt connect to the login servers. It isnt my internet, because I checked that already. Because of this I have missed over 3 invasions already. Whats up with that Anet?

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Missed out on 2 invasions now also. This is so frustrating it’s -pull our your hair- material.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Draconicus.7564

Draconicus.7564

I can’t enter in the game, stuck on “loading”!
After many tries i get in, but when select a char and click “Play”, nothing happens!

Posted by: Asgaard.4235

Asgaard.4235

I have the same problem, not just with logging on to the game, but also logging unto my account on gw2.com… it just kills my connection

Posted by: Panteri.4073

Panteri.4073

I have no idea what it exactly is. But because of this problem I havent been able to finish them at all. I restart my game, and then i get into an overflow which doesnt have the event. After joining my party in the world where the event was, I didnt get credit for my living story. GG.

Asgaard.4235

I repeatedly gets dc’ed when I try to click around on the gw2 site.
It started last night with the “cannot log on to client server”

(edited by Asgaard.4235)

Posted by: Primera.9057

Primera.9057

I couldnt login too when i finaly manage to do that i got dc…
Login and dc again and my connection is fine

(edited by Primera.9057)

Asgaard.4235

It’s crazy, atm GW2 is more unstable than SWToR… That is an accomplishment in itself

Posted by: Primera.9057

Primera.9057

Hey ANET r u doing somethink with it cuz u want do free trial and even players who allready payed cant play. I am sure many ppl wil buy gw2 if they even wont login or get dc every 1min

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Yeah, new players will realize even the ones that have stayed for as long as it has survived (almost a year now – that’s an accomplishment in itself), are thinking about (and actually are) leaving.

I’m now at the point where I am thinking about leaving. I’ve spent a lot of money in the gem store, and that was going to continue, but right now with the incompetent server issues and fact that most of the time we can’t even play the game, is getting to me. Who knows, if nothing changes, GW2 might be doing me a service because I would like to get back into reading in real life, rather than getting eye twitches and many sighs from stressing about error codes and server issues all the time.

And I don’t know about others, but I don’t plan on having to get a computer programming degree just to deal with issues that are SO obviously not our fault – I play online games to PLAY, not to learn how to fix error codes.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Yeah, new players will realize even the ones that have stayed for as long as it has survived (almost a year now – that’s an accomplishment in itself), are thinking about (and actually are) leaving.

I’m now at the point where I am thinking about leaving. I’ve spent a lot of money in the gem store, and that was going to continue, but right now with the incompetent server issues and fact that most of the time we can’t even play the game, is getting to me. Who knows, if nothing changes, GW2 might be doing me a service because I would like to get back into reading in real life, rather than getting eye twitches and many sighs from stressing about error codes and server issues all the time.

And I don’t know about others, but I don’t plan on having to get a computer programming degree just to deal with issues that are SO obviously not our fault – I play online games to PLAY, not to learn how to fix error codes.

This is one of very few times in the year of gw2’s release where server stability has been an issue….wouldn’t you instead praise the fact that so many are playing the game? I’d argue quite a number have come back the game is growing not declining…honestly I think it WOULD be better if you left this game….your toxicity is making me sick.

Asgaard.4235

I have fixed my DC problem by doing a -repair and a -verify