Logitech G500

Logitech G500

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Croq.3024

Croq.3024

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look into fixing the mouse right click look issue. I have tried EVERY SINGLE fix on this forum and nothing works. I have a Logitech G500 and the right click look keeps losing focus/movement.

Logitech G500

Posted by: Xystus.3241

Xystus.3241

Have you installed the latest Logitch Gaming Software? I have a G9 and have no issues.

Xyssi – Asura Guardian
Xystus Furtim – Human Theif
Server: Stormbluff Ilse

Logitech G500

Posted by: Deathjester.9841

Deathjester.9841

Have you installed the latest Logitch Gaming Software? I have a G9 and have no issues.

^. Have same mouse. and no problems. Also use X mouse control (free program) that lets me change profiles for games or bind the keys to something the game accepts. I like using mouse scroll up and down for abilities and I put scroll up and down) maps/zooming in on characters on like the arrow keys. Some games hard bind scroll up and down and it drives me nuts.

Logitech G500

Posted by: abomally.2694

abomally.2694

I have the same mouse – no issues here. I’m just using the Windows drivers for it (you don’t actually need to install the Logitech ones unless you want to configure things a certain way in Windows).

For me, mouse button 4 is dodge and button 5 is auto-run.

Logitech G500

Croq.3024

yeah i have the latest drivers.

Deathjester, what version drivers you have? and how do you run your game? windowed full screen?

Logitech G500

Croq.3024

maybe i’ll try just windows drivers

Logitech G500

Posted by: Deathjester.9841

Deathjester.9841

yeah i have the latest drivers.

Deathjester, what version drivers you have? and how do you run your game? windowed full screen?

Fullscreen. I do know that many people have the left mouse button break on the g500 though (can probably google many problems people have with it). They came out with a newer g500 model because of it. I have been lucky so far with mine. Have the older model camo black and grey. Friend had the same mouse and his left mouse double clicked and did all kinds of crazy @#%$. He replaced it with the new model.

So that might be the issue. Go figure my last 2 razer mice didn’t last a year and this one has lasted like 2 and it is supposed to be a faulty model.

Logitech G500

Croq.3024

welp nothing fixed this.

aNet, any input?

Logitech G500

Posted by: Baby.1405

Baby.1405

i have a razer naga + razer naga epic.. having this issue for months.. seems to come and go randomly….

Logitech G500

Croq.3024

same. wish anet would look into it