Where Do I send My Bill?

Where Do I send My Bill?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Reincarnated.1754

Reincarnated.1754

Q:

I have spent ages and ages and ages and ages and ages getting all my settings in the options to a point where the game runs resonable and acceptable.

Basicaly every time you do a xxxxx an update I have to turn off options on my graphics card.

I end up with that much LAG, Reduced FPS and freeze Frame my Mouse and keybord get yanked out of my compter and thrown through the window.

So I would like to know who the bill goes to for the new mouse, keybord and replacment window goes to?

Useualy I sit back and calm down by the time I have written this far (takes me ages to type), so it gets deleted.

F it, i went into the new dungeon and my FPS droped from 35 to 11.

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

A:

that leaves me wondering what the specs are on the developers computer, and what level of lag they consider acceptable. seems like looking for a perfect set up is impossible if the developers accepted anything less than perfect. so what do they use and what do they consider perfect play ? it doesn’t seem logical to aim for something that even the developers couldn’t get.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

So I would like to know who the bill goes to for the new mouse, keybord and replacment window goes to?

Send the bill to your parents.

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: TinkTinkPOOF.9201

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

Indeed, though it probably would have been cheaper to buy a better computer that can play the game.

6700k@5GHz | 32GB RAM | 1TB 850 SSD | GTX980Ti | 27" 144Hz Gsync

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

I think you have other issues to worry about then a repair bill…if you like to damage and destroy your own hardware/windows with no second thought to it.

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Reincarnated.1754

Reincarnated.1754

Indeed, though it probably would have been cheaper to buy a better computer that can play the game.

You are probbaly right.
I go look what I need

https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1119/session/L3RpbWUvMTM3MDcxNTE3Mi9zaWQvR1ozYVJlc2w%3D

Windows® Minimum System Requirements

•Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better
•Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
•2 GB RAM
•NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
•25 GB available HDD space
•Broadband Internet connection
•Keyboard and mouse

I have Windows 7 = Better
AMD Phenom II 64 X4 3.2Gz = Better
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 = Better
500 Gb HDD Space = Better
100 Mbit Broadband = I would like to know what speed is needed?
Keyboard and mouse = In the post hahahahaha

Thanks for your comments)

I have a new question.

The above requirements are the minimum Specifications reqiured, (I can only think ppl who have that play the game in black and white)

What would be the minimum required specifications needed to have to be able to turn all the options on maximum?

btw
I Don’t Expect An Answer, I don’t think anyone knows.

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Swordbreaker.2581

Swordbreaker.2581

/15char
My rig?

Asrock X79 Extreme4 mobo / I7 3930k @ 4.7ghz / 16gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
/ 2x XFX R9 290x in Crossfire

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

You are probbaly right.
I go look what I need

https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1119/session/L3RpbWUvMTM3MDcxNTE3Mi9zaWQvR1ozYVJlc2w%3D

•2 GB RAM
•NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
•Keyboard and mouse

I have a new question.

The above requirements are the minimum Specifications reqiured, (I can only think ppl who have that play the game in black and white)

What would be the minimum required specifications needed to have to be able to turn all the options on maximum?

btw

What you are looking for is what some games call the ‘Recommended System Specifications’ which don’t exist for this game.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]

Where Do I send My Bill?

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

You are probbaly right.
I go look what I need

•2 GB RAM
•Keyboard and mouse

I have a new question.

btw

The game plays does it not? Then what you listed is right, those are minimum specs for the game to run, they make no claim to enjoyable/lag free game play, just that a computer with those specs should run the game.

This is what people misunderstand, the minimum required to run the game and the minimum required to run the game “maxed” are worlds apart. And in the cases of people running multi displays, probably does not even exist.

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

theoretically speaking it might be possible to reach gw2 nirvana – ironically enough with a few mac’s – this is one feature that mac has a great advantage over pc on power – you can link up mutiple macs together to get more cpu power. – I know that Apple logic pro has that feature – for creating more real time audio processing power. – now if that code is available to the general public is another question. – I wonder if that is possible for window’s pcs – sort of like a render farm.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

Where Do I send My Bill?

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

theoretically speaking it might be possible to reach gw2 nirvana – ironically enough with a few mac’s – this is one feature that mac has a great advantage over pc on power – you can link up mutiple macs together to get more cpu power. – I know that Apple logic pro has that feature – for creating more real time audio processing power. – now if that code is available to the general public is another question. – I wonder if that is possible for window’s pcs – sort of like a render farm.

For large problems clusters works well, however for realtime renders like gaming this would just not work, the latency added by the networking and over head would just not work, also, we already have CPU’s on the market with more threads then the game will make use of, which makes the extra threads from more CPU’s pointless, it is not about CPU power, but the games parallelism and use of CPU threads. It also has nothing to do with MAC’s as clusters are used by all sorts of computer systems, you have to remember there is nothing special about MAC’s, they are PC’s, just running a *nix OS.

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

Having to do that to make the game run well in zergs makes me lol

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Where Do I send My Bill?

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

What the devs use we regular players probably could not afford to purchase. Explains why they cannot reproduce some issues to try and troubleshoot.

It would also help if they offered better information since every time they implement a fix patch or more content, new bugs are introduced in the game and breaks old problems again.