blurry auction house (see pic)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Slayv.7146

Slayv.7146

anyone else get this blurry text for the auction house? its annoying but not anything serious, but still incredibly annoying. tried changing resolution, the AH is the only area this happens in

Attachments:

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

Its way worse then that for me, I can’t even read the text, its like its been scaled down smaller then all the other text on my screen, it won’t match my resolution v_v

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer

Posted by: Coyy.3907

Coyy.3907

Set your Interface Size to Normal, I’m guessing you have it set to small. That should fix the problem

“I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness.”

H.P. Lovecraft

Posted by: Ryukai.6524

Ryukai.6524

Set your Interface Size to Normal, I’m guessing you have it set to small. That should fix the problem

Thing is all the other text both on the TP and in the game, works fine on small scalle interface, it’s only affecting the auction listings and sell pane.

Seams kinda bad that we’d constantly have to fiddle with game setting just to read one thing :/

p.s. the text in the chat window is the same size as the TP listings and thats not affected, so there must be something wrong somewhere…

Posted by: Coyy.3907

Coyy.3907

The way I understand it is that the AH is a subsystem of the game that is basically running like a webpage inside the client which is why the text in the client and the text in the AH are different. I don’t doubt that the style sheet scaling issues are on Anets list of things to do.

I agree it’s an inconvenience but it’s not particularly gamebreaking /shrug

“I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness.”

H.P. Lovecraft

Posted by: Slayv.7146

Slayv.7146

this worked, but i would like a smaller UI, hopefully they fix this in the future?

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

It is normal, I also tried large too which gives me a headach, all the other text is huge but the trading post text remains small and blurry.

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer