extreme lag after wednesday maintenance

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

I got extreme lag after Wednesday maintenance.

WvW is freezing in big battles.

It wasn’t like this before that.

When enemy and our blobs meet my game freezes and i’m dead after the freezing is gone when one of zergs leave the area.

Since than the Open World creeps almost don’t render at all.I cannot see more than 3 creep at same place at same time.

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Something has definitely gone wrong with the January patch and it’s only gotten worse with the latest maintenance.

We can only hope that ANet manages to address the issue asap.

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

There are 2 problems to me that became mad after that maintenance:
- In PVE in large groups of people, we don’t see anything, not the players, not the effects, only the mobs, things are taking long in load.
- Game disconencts from nothing, it got some lag Spikes from nothing, few seconds come back to normal, this never happened before and my connection is pretty stable when thoose happen.

I’m not happy at all when the new Updates come and the game becomes even more buggy.

PS: Theese problems exist since January Update, they became much worse in the last patch (day 13 one).

If it isn’t ask too much, stop updating the game, for some of us, when you change it, you change it for worse.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

(edited by Max Lexandre.6279)

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

I’m a WvW Player.I don’t have lag…but something worst started to happen..

After last updates/maintenance my game just freezes when 2 enemy zergs meet.

This have never happened before.

Even in when both 3 Tier 1 EU server fight inside SM lord room i never had this problem..only my skills was delayed but game has never freeze…i could move as i want since my pc specs are above the requirements and i have 100mb/s solid cable Internet.

Something is definitely going terribly wrong after last server maintenance in Wednesday.

(edited by Luna.9640)

Posted by: Elfecutioner.8745

Elfecutioner.8745

Interesting. This latest maintenance got rid of extremely choppy mouse response that was introduced during the 1/28 patch. From then until this last patch with no notes, I stopped getting the issue where I could suddenly lose the ability to click target. With this latest patch, I am happier not having the choppiness issues, but the click-target bug has been re-introduced. I can’t wait for the patch when I have zero mouse issues, but I assumed they may have actually reverted some changes in their mouse handling.

Borlis Pass
Delia DeLion (Mesmer), Suzi Greenberg (Elementalist)

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

I’m a WvW Player.I don’t have lag…but something worst started to happen..

After last updates/maintenance my game just freezes when 2 enemy zergs meet.

This have never happened before.

Even in when both 3 Tier 1 EU server fight inside SM lord room i never had this problem..only my skills was delayed but game has never freeze…i could move as i want since my pc specs are above the requirements and i have 100mb/s solid cable Internet.

Something is definitely going terribly wrong after last server maintenance in Wednesday.

That’s Strange.

In my case since that patch my Game doesn’t Disconnect in WvW or lags. But if I’m in PVE, Dungeons, it’s all about Lag Spikes and Disconnects.

Today is unplayable!

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.