Posted by: winterlove.6834

winterlove.6834

not sure why this is happening or how to fix it

i disconnect alot and always in wvw

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Axxo.7430

Axxo.7430

Same here.
It’s been happening a lot lately. Error 7 !!!
No difference on the /clientport 80 on and off.

Axxo “The Hex Guardian” – SoS

Posted by: winterlove.6834

winterlove.6834

21days later and still the same problem a lot of disconnects. anyone have any ideas what to do? I am on wireless network but its fairly stable and my ping is good. so back to the drawling board what can I do I don’t think its my internet because I never use to have any problems like this

Posted by: Devik.9852

Devik.9852

21days later and still the same problem a lot of disconnects. anyone have any ideas what to do? I am on wireless network but its fairly stable and my ping is good. so back to the drawling board what can I do I don’t think its my internet because I never use to have any problems like this

What does ping have to do with a good connect? That doesn’t make sense.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Well ping is related to your connection, but not an indication of a good connection. A TRACERT gives a better indication but only in one direction. Most players that state their TRACERT is fine do not understand that the issue could be on the return from ANet servers to their PC (that you cannot check from your PC).

I suspect a lot of these connection issue are due to player ISPs that are throttling bandwidth somewhere in the route and I’m guessing they do it more often during peak (evening) consumer hours.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances