05/07 Aurora glade - GH - Miller [Merged]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wokrit.2546

Wokrit.2546

Welcome Buka another small scale Group on Miller.
Please don´t catch them all!

BR from Wipe

[Wipe]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Cheers for the fights on AG bl tonight

Always nice to fight like minded guilds looking for fights QQ, DC? and Ofc Mya amongst others

If only we could fight the likes of QQ/Mya more often instead of fighting zergers or zerg servers now and then.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Echo the sentiments of Wam, some quality scraps. Some lag fests caused by certain events on the map. Some really horrendous FPS “omg slide show” fights, abilities not working, only thing that would work is dodge :s

Kudos for the scraps, appreciate our allies FIRE not adding into fights we were enjoying – and likewise returned the favour by watching you a few times, letting you enjoy the fight aswell as the foe at the time. Nothing is gained from “blobbing” no fun, no challenge, just ruins the fun of our allies and our foes.

QQ did catch me with my pants down along with a few guildies when you slammed into us while fighting DC </3 break my heart lol. But in general real nice fights all round (that certain 77man lagfest – cant say those 1fps fights were fun)

Salute to mya for the scraps around the NW, keeping it real and enjoyed it a lot. QQ keep doing what your doing – was a real good smush at that NE camp.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haze.9650

Haze.9650

Haha epic fights on AG borderlands yesterday

Puuuuh [TUP] I’m really sorry for crushing into you while you were busy killing what I thought was [Bots]. We usually try to avoid that
Yesterday tho, was the first time (i think ^^) for us to beat you in an open field situation being just on our own with about even numbers. Talking ‘bout one of the fights @ NE camp.
Even tho all our other battles didn’t come out so well for us – big cheers for all the action! Made my day

Seriously Aurora – we need to talk
The way you blobbed our homelands yesterday – still not being able to cap something important – wasn’t really nice!

The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

Meh, this is pretty much what bakes my noodle about WvW, we work hard holding garri on our map against numerous attacks etc. Then AG wait till off peak when I reckon we would have had about 2 people online and come and take it, brilliant!!!

Also to both the other servers, when you out number us not everything else has to be in your favor. You can just attack and not everything has to be in your favor, who knows, you might even like a bit of spontaneity.

Also anet, sort it out. Lake being bugged is frustrating to say the least.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

(edited by Bond.4602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Meh, this is pretty much what bakes my noodle about WvW, we work hard holding garri on our map against numerous attacks etc. Then AG wait till off peak when I reckon we would have had about 2 people online and come and take it, brilliant!!!

Also to both the other servers, when you out number us not everything else has to be in your favor. You can just attack and not everything has to be in your favor, who knows, you might even like a bit of spontaneity.

You mean like last week when they camped our borders 24/7 and then they were dissapointed because guilds were wunning together to wipe them.
Or that they were crying all weekend about MS blobs, like AG doesn’t blob, and then they proceed to nightcap the weakest server because they cannot touch Millers.
At least when we faced Piken and Riverside they had some sportmanship to not nightcap us to oblivion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

You mean like last week when they camped our borders 24/7 and then they were dissapointed because guilds were wunning together to wipe them.
Or that they were crying all weekend about MS blobs, like AG doesn’t blob, and then they proceed to nightcap the weakest server because they cannot touch Millers.
At least when we faced Piken and Riverside they had some sportmanship to not nightcap us to oblivion.

I very much doubt AG have a strong night team, but we do have some from US and down under. So they are not allowed to play during their primetime? Strange way of thinking if you ask me.

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

Precisely,

Message shorter the 15.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Idd strange way of thinking not to attack where opponents will be and prefer to attack some doors but nvm whatever suits you guys best.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

2 would be over-expecting, at hills lord room there was 1GH guy peeking at us and deciding to run off, otherwise no one at sight at keep and so on. Our demolition crew was 4 man strong, so hardly an epic rush too. So far GH has been enjoying far too much the softer hand of the big MS concentrated force, while we can’t get people on enemy BL without rushing back to defend a tower we lose to a rush later anyway. GH enjoyed it so much that while our keep on EB was attacked by MS, GH guys sat in jerrifers and trebbed my flank while we defended. So your upgrade loss on GH BL this morning is my somewhat unimpressive, yet effective answer to that.

Attachments:

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

2 would be over-expecting, at hills lord room there was 1GH guy peeking at us and deciding to run off, otherwise no one at sight at keep and so on. Our demolition crew was 4 man strong, so hardly an epic rush too. So far GH has been enjoying far too much the softer hand of the big MS concentrated force, while we can’t get people on enemy BL without rushing back to defend a tower we lose to a rush later anyway. GH enjoyed it so much that while our keep on EB was attacked by MS, GH guys sat in jerrifers and trebbed my flank while we defended. So your upgrade loss on GH BL this morning is my somewhat unimpressive, yet effective answer to that.

Congratulations i am actually impressed

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Some of you guys posting seem to have an uncanny resemblance to a few of the xXx posters. Just sayin.

The “certain event” was an open mic we decided upon almost a month ago. The first one in five month. See you on the other 6 days of the week were we raid alone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

To be honest, complaining about us not attacking Millers is hypocrit, many of us spend their entire primetime on MS border, but just because MS has 2 metric tonnes of arrow carts on every gate, you won’t see much green on those maps. Also it’s GH who has been playing tactically to their disadvantage yesterday on EB, because every single time we tried to hit MS and then you guys would sneak up, cap golanta, attack Jerri. Resulting in this we had to push you away again, would push into your territory, cap danelon, attack quentin. This allowed for MS to play more freely and that while they already have the lead. It has been GH who has been trying to hit us, so we retaliate, don’t be hypocrit by complaining about it here ^^

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

but just because MS has 2 metric tonnes of arrow carts on every gate,

we learned alot on kodash :P

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

The server with more coverage, snowball after the first day, yesterday i was in Ms border all night, i tryed to take stuff, but is very hard when everything is upgraded, arrow cart all over the place, trust me i’m not holding back to miller, but sometimes to take a tier 3 it takes 4 hours of siege and i don’t want to do that, i usually place siege so the enemy has to push out and kill the siege and we get some fight going.
Miller are good fighter and good defenders, i already saw towers getting flipped and arrow cart going up right way, it’s good tactic, but at least they come out on fight most of the time.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Hello again GH, see you in the lakes <3. Imma so happy!

I missed you guys so much :.-(

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Some of you guys posting seem to have an uncanny resemblance to a few of the xXx posters. Just sayin.

The “certain event” was an open mic we decided upon almost a month ago. The first one in five month. See you on the other 6 days of the week were we raid alone.

LOL Rorik! Trying to find you alone is getting harder and harder.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

To be honest, complaining about us not attacking Millers is hypocrit, many of us spend their entire primetime on MS border, but just because MS has 2 metric tonnes of arrow carts on every gate, you won’t see much green on those maps. Also it’s GH who has been playing tactically to their disadvantage yesterday on EB, because every single time we tried to hit MS and then you guys would sneak up, cap golanta, attack Jerri. Resulting in this we had to push you away again, would push into your territory, cap danelon, attack quentin. This allowed for MS to play more freely and that while they already have the lead. It has been GH who has been trying to hit us, so we retaliate, don’t be hypocrit by complaining about it here ^^

Well actually i was talking about last week where the matchup was GH-DZ-AG thank you.
Second as i said you guys can do whatever you want.
You play for your server, your ratings you name it.
Just don’t come here whining about blobing, handholding etc etc.

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Omg Zumy, we are so glad to face you again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neil.6138

Neil.6138

So maybe MS and AG can see the lighter side of the GH blob last night:

Fury’s open mic night

My PVP videos
Staff Ele Organised WvW Guide
The Frenzied Few [RAGE], Gunnars Hold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Fury’s open mic night

Sorry if I say it but: What you wanna show us with this video? There is no rlly nice fight. You run with your publiczerg over 10 max 20ppl. Not more… Sad to see >.<

PS: Please set the camera bounce off^^

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

[/quote ]
LOL Rorik! Trying to find you alone is getting harder and harder. [/quote]

You, good sir, can always find me alone for some duels!

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

Fury’s open mic night

One of the saddest posts & videos ever.

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Azunai.1065

what is the secret in 15 points in air for a raidbuild :S

in Match-ups

Posted by: Indigus.9528

Indigus.9528

Fury’s open mic night

Why so serious? This is not made by a fury member nor does it state anything about your guild. Its supposed to be a funny look at yesterdays’ open-mic event.

[FURY]honker
GH

(edited by Indigus.9528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OliT.7945

OliT.7945

Fury’s open mic night

One of the saddest replys ever.

Tomadar/Tomagar
Elementalist for Repel Time [ETA]
Always happy to accept gold donations.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amenaza.8346

Amenaza.8346

Fury’s open mic night

Why so serious? This is not made by a fury member nor does it state anything about your guild. Its supposed to be a funny look at yesterdays’ open-mic event.

Well, it is just sad that the events displayed in the video are considered something worth of a funny lookback or even posting. If I personally had participated in that ‘event’, I would have been bored and disappointed by the lack of quality fight or challenge, judging by this highlight compilation…but whatever floats your boat I guess.

No offense intended against you or your guild.

FSP
[echo]
I do not speak in the name of my guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Gunnar’s have gotten off easy because the bugged tower has made it difficult for AG to maintain any kind of a presence in their borderland. Hills was tier 3, easily defensible & the Miller’s side had 50+ Millers in it most of the time.

Now that our 3 man blob took away the upgrades there, maybe you will actually get some fights there other than against Miller’s since you can’t camp tier 3 stuff which is freakin’ boring and ruins this game.

When I see everybody having waypoints in their keeps in their own borderlands, that’s a quick sign that absolutely nothing worth being involved with is going on in WvW.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Fury’s open mic night

Well, it is just sad that the events displayed in the video are considered something worth of a funny lookback or even posting. If I personally had participated in that ‘event’, I would have been bored and disappointed by the lack of quality fight or challenge, judging by this highlight compilation…but whatever floats your boat I guess.

No offense intended against you or your guild.

Omg i can’t understand the hate of your guild towards GH community and Fury.

(edited by Los Re.4607)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

You know the summer always brings with it those pesky wasps, that just won’t leave you in peace to enjoy a nice cold one.

While it is glorious outside, lets hope for some proper action tonight again.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MoOnaxante.7340

MoOnaxante.7340

ZUMY!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Really MS, really? That’s all they can, send golems at keeps and blob up like there’s no tomorrow! GG, I hope you guys move up to your friends of RS and AM so you can blob eachother to death. Good game, noobs.

And to all the GH forumwarriors who say AG blobs, come to AG border one day and see the MS blobs there, because they don’t seem to like being on your border very much.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drak.7254

Drak.7254

50g spent on omega golems to get 1 keep rofl.

Vitora – Commander in Flare[FIRE]
Aurora Glade
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

And to all the GH forumwarriors who say AG blobs, come to AG border one day and see the MS blobs there, because they don’t seem to like being on your border very much.

This is the tenth time I meet Aurora (of course I was on other servers, not GH) and I’ve seen always a brainless and huge blob in the borders.

I understand that you want to feel cool, but the reality is different, and you use blob just like all the others servers.

Whiteside Ridge or Arborstone don’t have blobs, Aurora, like every server with a large population, has a lovely blob.

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

in Match-ups

Azunai.1065

Just to make this clear, we were 5 ppl and decided to make this border “prime time friendly”

which is why i spent 12 omegas to rush bay and hills

lets see if it was worth it! Mya/QQ/Bots and more are looking for great fights tonight!

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

This is the tenth time I meet Aurora (of course I was on other servers, not GH) and I’ve seen always a brainless and huge blob in the borders.

I understand that you want to feel cool, but the reality is different, and you use blob just like all the others servers.

Whiteside Ridge or Arborstone don’t have blobs, Aurora, like every server with a large population, has a lovely blob.

Hah tell that to the 40 people in your bay lordsroom this afternoon that got wiped by the 20 of us (pugs), mindless blob much! Don’t you tell us that AG is nothing but mindless blobs, that’s not true to most of the pugs and all the WvW guilds we have on AG. If you’re talking about real mindless blobs, look at the drunk [FURY] openmic or the MS blobs that roam our field, you can wipe them if you can muster half their numbers, which is unfortunately hard to do because they are with so many

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Just to make this clear, we were 5 ppl and decided to make this border “prime time friendly”

lets see if it was worth it! Mya/QQ/Bots and more are looking for great fights tonight!

We should leave the map empty, you don’t deserve to have good fights if you are taking actions like these for it.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drak.7254

Drak.7254

Funny i am sure i saw more than 5 people when you came to hills and bay and doesn’t it take more than 5 people to control those golem’s. Hmm

Vitora – Commander in Flare[FIRE]
Aurora Glade
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta

in Match-ups

Azunai.1065

well some ppl only see the bad things i guess

yes ofc we were more than 5 when our golems were done, ppl like golems

and concering the

We should leave the map empty, you don’t deserve to have good fights if you are taking actions like these for it.

sieging T3 aint fun at all, its just boring and takes ages

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

if you want good fight, just wisper, we always want to fight, tonight i’m not running but tommorrow i’ll be commanding.
Also is better if you make an other enemy border wooden to get great fight, guilds can’t enter AG is full of pugs and queue, you will find only blobs there.
IF QQ, Mya,Bots looking for fight, wisper me or Tup will give you fight all the time, i REALLY don’t like siege, i just want to do some Sane pvp

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

well some ppl only see the bad things i guess

yes ofc we were more than 5 when our golems were done, ppl like golems

and concering the

sieging T3 aint fun at all, its just boring and takes ages

Unlike most of you, German servers, we will come out and fight you, especially if our towers and keeps are tier 3 because then we don’t have to look over our shoulder wether it’s save to leave the paper walls and gates behind, what you’ve done now is forcing us into building kittentons of ac’s on the walls so we have any chance of defending it against the PvDness of your blobs.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

RAGE …. NUMBERS NUMBERS ….. COVERAGE RAGE!!!!!!!!!

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

And then there’s the hoax/FURY over the top rage, you brought this to yourself, don’t complain about others raging if your guild doesn’t even take actions against rage like hoax’ rage

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Abstract.9258

And then there’s the hoax/FURY over the top rage, you brought this to yourself, don’t complain about others raging if your guild doesn’t even take actions against rage like hoax’ rage

do you see him posting in this match up?

(edited by Abstract.9258)

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

No, but that’s probably because Anet banned him from the forums, you didn’t take any proper actions, I know that, maybe you warned him orso but that’s not enough for what he did.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

thanks alk for the fun in the jp! having to need two glass cannon d/p thieves to kill a warrior best be hard! note: when you killed me 1v1 you got me off-guard with a pvt sword out
but seriously, eb is the most fun you can have when theres people camping it cuz they cant roam against even numbers, running to see how far you can get is really fun. shout out to the warrior from [EPIC] who chased me all the way to the arena before i decided to kill him
see ya!

Attachments:

Rizadom

(edited by DominicB.4821)

in Match-ups

Abstract.9258

No, but that’s probably because Anet banned him from the forums, you didn’t take any proper actions, I know that, maybe you warned him orso but that’s not enough for what he did.

Do know this is a game right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

I like how these Mya/TUP posters forget that Gunnars is Tier 7 and has a lot less population. Let me just pull some 30 man guilds out of thin air for you crybabies to fight Also good that the one time we actually run a big zerg it has both servers in tears – when this is how your servers have been playing against us since reset. Not so nice to be on the receiving end for a change, eh?

Special shout out to the likes of Pony and Army who took on a much bigger number several times and don’t feel the need to cry on forums when they wipe. Will be much better fights for you rest of the week, this was just a one-off event. /salute

(edited by sendmark.4731)

in Match-ups

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Yeah and he was the one who crossed the line and took real life into it, not me. I’m just saying that actions like that should be condemned by guilds and not supported or ignored. This might be a game, but there are ethics involved and there is this HUGE line between ingame and out of it, he forgot where the line was, threatened someone IRL and FURY just let it be.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]

in Match-ups

Abstract.9258

Yeah and he was the one who crossed the line and took real life into it, not me. I’m just saying that actions like that should be condemned by guilds and not supported or ignored. This might be a game, but there are ethics involved and there is this HUGE line between ingame and out of it, he forgot where the line was, threatened someone IRL and FURY just let it be.

I will lock him in cyber jail if you feel so strongly about it.