05/07 Aurora glade - GH - Miller [Merged]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Wait a second, FIRE is the guild that tried to treb from the “jp” in eb? Ty for the good laugh guys. Keep up the good work!

Haha yes, many laughs were had

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeuskl.4257

Zeuskl.4257

@ Amelia Knox
Dawn have a very good thief that roaming and generallu being annoying this morning at GH borders. Shoutout to him:)

White charr with sword/dagger, always running away and dodging like crazy?

Gandara – [DAWN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Achievment unlocked!

I think I should congratz you all on exceeding us in the game of Forum Wars!

* Grabs more popcorn*

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Achievment unlocked!

I think I should congratz you all on exceeding us in the game of Forum Wars!

* Grabs more popcorn*

That, coming from an XxX member is truly an accomplishment. I am proud for every poster in this thread! Thanks for making this happen.
I feel humiliated that I had to learn how handholding was bad from an honest and truly outstanding combination of servers that have guild tags that push away pugs and are never found being accompanied by members of other guilds. Shame on you GH and especially FURY. I lost respect.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

That, coming from an XxX member is truly an accomplishment. I am proud for every poster in this thread! Thanks for making this happen.

You shall receive your price winning cake later today! Dont share it with mister pink fluffy though, watched a video few days ago and looks like he gained some weight =x

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Hand holders will be hand holders, whatever floats your boat bromancers.

There’s a reason why Mya is the biggest threat per a person we come across and it’s because they stand alone… Unlike some who talk the talk but don’t seem to walk the walk.

One time only events tee hee… why would any WvWr want to play like the other german servers besides Millers. It’s just the easymode cope out option where no co-ordination or any kind of skill (lol in a mmo) is required.

Keep showing your true colours, and complain about other servers doing the same behaviour your actively encouraging. If you play for fights you wouldn’t hand hold.

Ready for some more QQ from guilds who do more action on the forums than by themselves in game, let your actions do the talking in game show me dem big balls
that I’ve heard so much about

Hopefully we get similar numbers tonight Mya on the same BL, I hope you get the fights your looking for to brighten up the match up besides Sunday’s few.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

To the FIRE guys building golems at our borders and killing 1-2 people with the help of a fully upgraded camp, what exactly were you laughing about 100 times?
You saw your new servers tick?
Or you laugh at yourselfs for getting killed by 3 people when you have a fully upgraded camp by your side?

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

@ Zeuskl yes that was him:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

You shall receive your price winning cake later today! Dont share it with mister pink fluffy though, watched a video few days ago and looks like he gained some weight =x

Caaaakeeee! Also gimme my popcorn back. >:(

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

There’s a reason why Mya is the biggest threat per a person we come across and it’s because they stand alone… Unlike some who talk the talk but don’t seem to walk the walk.

One time only events tee hee… why would any WvWr want to play like the other german servers besides Millers. It’s just the easymode cope out option where no co-ordination or any kind of skill (lol in a mmo) is required.

Keep showing your true colours, and complain about other servers doing the same behaviour your actively encouraging. If you play for fights you wouldn’t hand hold.

Ready for some more QQ from guilds who do more action on the forums than by themselves in game, let your actions do the talking in game show me dem big balls

Hopefully we get similar numbers tonight Mya on the same BL, I hope you get the fights your looking for to brighten up the match up besides Sunday’s few.

I think that’s incredibly unfair. As i understood it they held the event to help our militia better understand how WvW roaming guilds operate. It was more for education than anything else and i believe the community were the ones who asked them to hold it. By all accounts the turnout was much higher than anyone expected, but that just shows that our players are keen to learn how to counter guild raids like yours.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gleja.3024

Gleja.3024

To the FIRE guys building golems at our borders and killing 1-2 people with the help of a fully upgraded camp, what exactly were you laughing about 100 times?
You saw your new servers tick?
Or you laugh at yourselfs for getting killed by 3 people when you have a fully upgraded camp by your side?

Mainly to annoy you guys after we got our camp taken. Looks like it worked
Anyway, shout out to the bronze thingy ele and the engi, both were very good players and we couldnt take both of you down. When another 2 GH joined the fight, we had to fall back a bit to our camp because we wouldnt stand a chance.
Good fights none the less!

Cowgurl
[TUP][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

OMG why so much comments about players from Gunnars Hold from higher tier servers. Its Gunnars Hold small server that in most times of day cant field commander let alone 15+ group to play on all maps, 90% of wvw guilds cant field more that 15 ppl on raid. Heck i even stoped raids for my guild between 8 to 10 pm cos we cant do anything on our own against big guild groups. Why the hell are u ppl feel threaten by us its something i cant understand. Grow up!

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Oh my dear wammie,

I’l hold your hand while looking passionately into your eyes and discuss common interests with you. To make you feel the true bromance!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

how fun, someone criticizing FURY for helping their server….. then let’s criticize U.S. Army for protecting U.S.A.!
Logic…. /facepalm

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

@ Wamgor more than 50% of this thread posts are by you guys.
The attitude you guys are shown towards GH is at least not respectfull.
We try with what we have to be competive.
We organise events for our community and one of them was Furys open mic event, which by the way was very succesfull.
What do you guys want? You want us to play the way you and your buddies want?
Before one can critisize others first should look at the mirror.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Gunnar’s Hold shall now be christened as… Gunnar’s Handhold.

RiverGlade shall run over you tonight while you’re sleeping.

Aurora never falls!

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pineapple Icecream.8315

Pineapple Icecream.8315

Fights we had last night felt geeeeewd! Teamwork was solid and our lewtbawgs were aplently! Can’t wait to see what carnage the other servers bring this night and I’ll try my best to match it all with the ferocisty of a thousand roided up wildebeests with a hunger matching that of a malnourished elephant!

:3

Alruïn, Warrior in (dis)service of [FURY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

@ Wamgor more than 50% of this thread posts are by you guys.
The attitude you guys are shown towards GH is at least not respectfull.
We try with what we have to be competive.
We organise events for our community and one of them was Furys open mic event, which by the way was very succesfull.
What do you guys want? You want us to play the way you and your buddies want?
Before one can critisize others first should look at the mirror.

I apologize for me guildies… I have told them many times that we cannot hold others to our high standards but alas they cannot control themselves. Bad Wamgor Bad! We cannot make anyone play the way we do but that doesnt mean we cant beg, plead, and persuade you to come over to the greener side of things where the action is more intense the challenge is greater and the fun is…. Unlike anything you can experience run 60 70 80 men. I dont frown on “helping” your community or “open mics” just seems like ever since youve been getting smushed its either leave map or Bla bla bla BLOB. SO dont get down on Wamgor he just wants what we should all want. The Good Stuff.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dutchares.6084

Dutchares.6084

I think that’s incredibly unfair. As i understood it they held the event to help our militia better understand how WvW roaming guilds operate. It was more for education than anything else and i believe the community were the ones who asked them to hold it. By all accounts the turnout was much higher than anyone expected, but that just shows that our players are keen to learn how to counter guild raids like yours.

So they learned their community how to zerg??
You don’t need skill for it…
I let my niece of 6 sometimes play and just tell her follow the guy with the blue thingy above his head… And she did great.

Everyone who plays this game seriously knows that zerging and certainly an organized guild inside a large force will create lag..
So with lag its not about skills or tactics but who has the largest force pressing one.
Everyone who really like this game would try to keep their force under 30 and try to avoid large groups fighting, so the chance there is lag will be small.
Especially guild groups would avoid turning this game into a lag feast, where skill doesn’t matter, just the size of your group…

If you want to do something for your community you should have:
- discuss builds on server forums(group builds)
- split up your force into smaller groups with each large group(+-30) having a good leader with a good melee train and balance of all classes.
- then learn them how much fun (and easy → don’t need hours of gameplay) it is to run in an organized group, having battles with more then pressing only the one button.
- send the large groups to do their own thing only help each other to help at keeps or if needed help kill a very good guild group or very large zerg (hitting something unexpected or from 2 sides will kill stuff better/easier then one large force).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Nothing against GH, any perceived “attitude” is against ‘Hypocrites’
:- a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

For people (all servers have people who do it) to spout their waaagh waaagh you blob, yet a day, a week later do exactly what they kittened about in the first place, smacks of hypocrisy – that my dear chap is what people don’t enjoy.

For clarity’s sake I count 11 posts in the last 79 by “you guys” – so I guess that equates to over 50% <3

A lot of you use this “tier” nonsense as some sort of argument or excuse, tier does not equate skill, only coverage.

Test yourselves, improve, have fun, enjoy the summer. Don’t be turning into lil haters, a lot of the matchup threads in general full of negatives – enjoy the good fights, the challenge, the crazy moments. If your part of a mega blob – go home and rethink your life “death sticks are bad”. Seek to challenge yourselves, only way you learn.

PS: the argument of “teaching” people the game when running 77+ with commands like “trample trample trample” – i’m sure they learnt a lot pressing auto attacks. Just saying – there are much more elaborate ways of teaching people to play the game.

Much love

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

We cannot make anyone play the way we do but that doesnt mean we cant beg, plead, and persuade you to come over to the greener side of things where the action is more intense the challenge is greater and the fun is….

Being pretty frank and honest, after your – and others’ – posts in these forums and your general attitude, i’d personally have most fun by rallying any interested GHian together and just blob-rolling you into oblivion over and over. Same with most other ‘pr0 l33t ph34r’ teams out there, as only a handful hold class along with their skill.

Get down from your imaginary throne of roaming, all-powerful guilds which have found out the fountain of youth for WvW’s fun and the only true way to play the format. That’s the first step to redeem yourselves, before you guys get burned out. The brightest stars go out in the biggest booms – but the emptiest cans rattle the most.

(edited by drkn.3429)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

blob blob blob.

What is a blob? Is it measured by numbers? How many make a blob? Is it a multi guild group?

Are you telling me hand on heart you have never blobbed???

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in Match-ups

Dutchares.6084

I never did blob

btw:
zerg = a large force of not so skilled players that defeat enemies with numbers (not much of organization(so calling an organized guild group of 20-30 players a zerg = wrong)
blob = organized groups blobbing up with a zerg or other organized group(s)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

@Genotix I think is panafe the thief you’re talking about, i’ll ask

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Dutchares.6084

@ThomasKreshant

I think you have some serious problems dude.. this is a game.
You play games for fun and yes for win (but not easy.. needs to be a challenge)
If you play chess or another game with small kid that just started and win 10 times in a row easily, 1 of 2 things will probably happen
- kid start hating the game and will never play the game again
- you get bored at playing against him because it is to easy (if not you are really sick)

By blobbing yes you probably will win if you can do it 24/7 better then the other servers. But you will destroy the game (the fun) for every one (including yourself if everyone stops playing (lots already did) )

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

PS: the argument of “teaching” people the game when running 77+ with commands like “trample trample trample” – i’m sure they learnt a lot pressing auto attacks. Just saying – there are much more elaborate ways of teaching people to play the game.

Trample trample tample.. LOOOOOOOT!
—————————————————————————————————————————————-

Tbh it was mostly a night of fun, the number of people who attendant went through the roof and i believe every single person in that channel had allot of fun that night. In the end that’s whakittens all about imo.

So we had a night where we did not run guild only, we raid 7 days a week, 5 hours a day guild only. We do one server event and people lose their minds.

Personally i’m getting tired of comments from some people with such an elitist attitude. All these remarks about handholding, blobbing, zerging, outnumbering are really based on nothing. We run as a guild, our TS is guild only and we fight as a guild. We have no voice comm connection to other guilds and the only thing we communicate in team chat is “going to this keep/tower” when it needs defending. Sure we have the occasional pug following us, or another guild or commander who jumps in a fight and even on some occasions we jump into a fight that’s already being fought if we think its not overkill. All of you should remember one thing: this is a game, not a prestige gentlemen’s club where you are expected to behave according certain moral standards at all times.

If us having fun and thereby diverting from a certain way of raiding at some times makes you think less of us as a guild, then so be it. I personally do not care much about investing time into shoo’ing the few pugs away we sometimes collect on the way.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

(edited by ZStefanovic.2475)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

“I never did blob
btw:
zerg = a large force of not so skilled players that defeat enemies with numbers (not much of organization(so calling an organized guild group of 20-30 players a zerg = wrong)
blob = organized groups blobbing up with a zerg or other organized group(s)”

Tbh I’m going to take that as a compliment, we are obviously working together as a server which is superb. We aren’t teir 1 and if our guilds have 20 people on a raid they are doing well, let alone 30!!

Some of the ag/ms guilds purely out number us so whatever we doing our 15 man guild groups apart from being completely leet we are never going to beat that 30 man guild group without blobbing.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

(edited by Bond.4602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

Blob = more then self

this is why everyone blobs

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in Match-ups

Dutchares.6084

@Bond I don’t have problems with blobbing or with zerging.
I have problems with the skill lag.
If you know that you are creating skill lag.. its like abusing/cheating
Its like an ability to make all your opponents not able to use most of their abilities anymore.

So grouping up with another 15 or even 20+ other guild group shouldn’t give any problems. running with a 60+ group with an organized melee train of 25+ people will create lag.

The lag that your event created was very bad.
We tried to give you guys a good fight a couple of times .. but because of the lag we couldn’t do anything.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adian.8756

Adian.8756

Are you telling me hand on heart you have never blobbed???

Yes.

Lyann Vail | 80 Mesmer
Aurora Glade [EU] | Leader of ‘The New Reality [NR]’
WvW Beast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

QQ just simply has the best portal bombs. <3

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSjgTzWoMP0

~ Gandara

(edited by Slomo.1029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

Had a really good night tonight in GH borderlands. Really good action from all sides, and good to see all the guilds working well and bringing some tough battles!

We saw a couple of Mya tags and got our hopes up that we would see you in force, but it wasn’t meant to be! Hope we can get some battles before the reset!

Also Bots and Dc? For some pretty intense fights throughout the night. Was good to cross swords with you all, definitely kept us on our toes!

Special shout out tonight goes to QQ for sheer insanity! I really love you guys <3. I doubt I’ve laughed so hard in a long long time, you guys are awesome! Never change!

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

QQ are inspirational

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

A really really nice night on GH bl!

Thank you so much [QQ], [SOE], [MM], [PRXM], [BOTS], [DC] and some [ARMY] for that load of roaming clashes!! My memory for tags is really bad so sorry if i’m forgetting someone.

You really sandwitched us nicely at wurm, you definitely caught us totally unprepared at Bay outer door (kitten that action was really fast and hit like a truck! nice one! ), you gave us an awesome long battle at north camp and an a-m-a-z-i-n-g war near nw tower. No brainless zombies, balls of steel instead and never afraid to try again. Kudos to all! <3

@QQ: you’re a cute bunch of crazy guys <3 luv ya more and more!

@MYA: it seems this week is really unlucky for us to meet, i really really hope we can fight at least a bit before the new matchup. Ç_Ç

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sogradde.8016

Sogradde.8016

You guys don’t even have an official definition what a “blob” exactly is, yet everyone throws that word around like it’s going out of style. Don’t you feel silly?

Also, ITT: Two highly populated T5 Servers blaming a medium populated T7 server for not playing like they do.

Midnight Mayhem [MM]
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Thanks to Uni for the GvG last night. Also thanks to the TUP/team/FIRE guys for the late night duels.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Sogradde…

Pug zerg, pug blob, pug megablob (Abbadons)

Organised guild, organised guild hand holding, organised blob.

Don’t use tier/population as a excuse that makes it even worse to encourage that german points playstyle because sure ain’t for the fights. Gunners you are like a hit and miss server, you have a lot of fight but sometimes too dead or too much handholding like SFR… that’s where disappointment comes from… Don’t want another server to be too boring like abba/RS that you don’t look forward to being paired with on reset. You have potential though.

If only SOE was a bit bigger, you guys have consistently brought the fights with and without others (when you are smaller than us I expect you to come with more)

Mya we’ve had really bad luck this week facing each other… but atleast I got Dantes back last night :P

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

Thanks to SOE for GvG. It was sooo fun for us. It was our 1st experience in GvG and we really enjoy the fights. Congratulate you and salute.

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Wamgor i see nothing different from Aurora and specifically Millers.
Only thing Millers does is building tons of golems and walk through everything when there are not enough people to defend.
They are the same as Riverside we faced 1 month ago.
As for Aurora, you have some interesting little teams running around but other than that you are exactly the same as the servers you mock.
As for numbers it is not an excuse it is a fact mate that you cannot ignore.
When we have people we can give a red nose to almost anybody including Riverside and Piken.
Only servers that we faced that are a bit different was Piken(even though a bit less than the server we remember back at November where it was like an example for all of us).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

Oh god sake, stop complaining this server and those server. GH is the same as Aurora and Miler. Aurora is the same as GH and Miler atc.

in Match-ups

Azunai.1065

Only thing Millers does is building tons of golems and walk through everything when there are not enough people to defend.

golems can always be countered by a very very few players if seen early enough.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Then we must be playing different servers or you don’t know them well enough… Seems like you haven’t fought riverside enough to know what they are truly like… Fight avoiders to the max(must get to the AC), they only care for points not fights… Where A few times we have tried taking gunners north supply camp and even when your guys have been outnumbered you had a fighting spirit and kept coming back for more until eventually we wipe… There’s been multiple occasions around your spawn of something similar happening and I can respect that, you don’t give up and bring it.

I was on piken when you faced them and lead the late night team… when you had kiss… we fought each other for two weeks… it was the start of the rapid decline of gunners before you consolidated, because so many fairweathers jumped ship (was annoying as they que blocked us a bit) says a lot about people who leave losing side to a immediate rival.

Genotix Of course you guys have less players overall, that goes without saying… its more how you use them. Be gunners hold, don’t be Abbadons or SFR… be a server that people are praying to the match up gods to be paired with because like I said you guys got potential. You already have the fighting spirit, something which has dried up on some servers.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DerZonk.6217

DerZonk.6217

thanks for the fights on gunnar-bl this morning. had a lot of fun.

/bow

Dunkelrabe (Buka)

Dunkelrabe [Buka]
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

As i said Wamgor piken was an example for all of us.
The only time i said for another server “these guys are really good”.
Also that matchup was done while both servers respected each other and yes you are right Kiss left after the first week, where we beat Abbadons at the photo finish.
We are Gunnars Hold though, if the opponent let us play the way most of us enjoy and not camp our borders 24/7 while the 3rd server remains unharmed, we will do what most people enjoy. But if we have 2 huge zergs at our borders, one attacking hills and the other bay we will do what we can to repel them.
We don’t have the manpower to have at the same time 50 people at an enemy borders to cause havoc, that is all.
Anyway matchup is almost over, there is no need atm to blame each other

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Too bad old piken got ruined… I think millers is one of the closest servers to it though these days just that little bit of class/respect and lack of adding in equal fights as kinda been lost or not reproduced server wide, although I Know Mya/QQ might leave a fight or two alone but Piken kinda had a huge advantage over everyone as it was a pre existing open WvW community from Warhammer which got highly organised early to make up for lack of coverage.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

We might meet ur expectations TUP raid leader in more balanced environment.
This matchup is so dull, from impossible and unwinnable fights to period of extensive PvDooring i was bored out of my mind last night, its so lame fighting Millers and AG for us, i hope for Dzag and RoS in friday reset.

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

I agree with Gwynn.
All i see from MS today is running with a huge 70 people blob at eb and take everything. Then they let their opponent take 1-2 towers and a keep maybe and they repeat the procedure add a bit of spawn camping and you get the story.
Dull and boring.
Matchup vs AG and DZ last week was much more fun than this joke.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

you exceeded my expectations in some ways… you guys got more fight in your server than rs/abba combined. Its just the inconsistencies that you kinda mentioned make it a bit dull (less intense consistent great fights) there’s been great moments and good fights but more infrequent with big lulls in between the action. Millers are one of the best servers we can face, just always hope for more epic fights from a matchup with them involved Good luck getting the servers you want next match up

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Sogradde…

Pug zerg, pug blob, pug megablob (Abbadons)

Organised guild, organised guild hand holding, organised blob.

Don’t use tier/population as a excuse that makes it even worse to encourage that german points playstyle because sure ain’t for the fights. Gunners you are like a hit and miss server, you have a lot of fight but sometimes too dead or too much handholding like SFR… that’s where disappointment comes from… Don’t want another server to be too boring like abba/RS that you don’t look forward to being paired with on reset. You have potential though.

If only SOE was a bit bigger, you guys have consistently brought the fights with and without others (when you are smaller than us I expect you to come with more)

Mya we’ve had really bad luck this week facing each other… but atleast I got Dantes back last night :P

It’s not like we call out in map chat asking for people to come help us kill TUP. People are attracted to the orange swords and if you stay in the same area for too long you’re going to get swarmed. You guys do it too, yesterday we had a really awesome 10min fight with QQ in the NE camp, seconds after we’d won 30+ TUP came in from the north, and 30+ MS militia came in from the south (obviously having been attracted by the swords).

I don’t think you quite understand that we only have 1 guild able to meet you with equal numbers, others like SOE just get trampled unless we chose our moments very carefully and hit you when you’re distracted. We simply cant meet you on an equal footing when you guys raid with so many. Sure at times we have a go just for fun but i can’t justify spending a whole night delivering lootbags to you.

FIRE are more our number and i do try to find them whenever i can but unfortunately i think we’ve only shared a BL once in this matchup.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Azunai.1065

during daytime we got 1 big blob on MS as there are no guild groups running around and only a few commander willing to raid. and this group is jumping between borders to simply make the best of it.

also dont tell me other servers dont run in insane blobs on EB. never ever seen a single server splitting their blob on EB…

This map is like: make a big blob, run in circles cap supplycamps, knock on each tower, dont cap anything

not to mention skillags all the time