Nil.4320

Gnomes of Vabbi!

Absolutely hilarious!

@Freyn: Really nice viedo!

08/11 Ring of Fire/Arborstone/Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conument.3618

Conument.3618

I would like to say sorry to all the vabbi I rudely interrupted tonight doing the Spirit in EB near speldan (Charr Thief)

Also to that Warrior that seems to have a grudge against me…. I really am not that bad just get to know me a bit more :P

Also I would like for all the Vabbi and Arbor’s to watch out for a certain Charr thief he seems to be lurking around a lot quite lately sometimes in a group but most of the time on his own :p

Just another amazing Necromancer who loves collecting loot.
Sword Coast Reclaimers [SCR]Gandara

(edited by Conument.3618)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

You want a cookie or something now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conument.3618

Conument.3618

You want a cookie or something now?

Who doesn’t?

Just another amazing Necromancer who loves collecting loot.
Sword Coast Reclaimers [SCR]Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

850 kills today, not a bad number after roaming for couple hours with 2 to 5 people

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

I would like to say sorry to all the vabbi I rudely interrupted tonight doing the Spirit in EB near speldan (Charr Thief)

Fun fact – around 17h today I was soloing the spirit, 20% hp left and 3 vabbi players came. They didn’t attack me, so I was content letting them help me kill the spirit and even covered for them, when the spirit downed them all. After we were done, I lead them to the chest by /point, they /bow-ed to me, I /wave-d and we went our ways. Heartwarming
Signed – Hans Jornungsson(rip Dec 10th), now Niv Zarek.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

I want to thank DBG and CC for the good fights tonight. You did well!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

You and team psy were a pain in the kitten with your impressive mobility hit and run style haha, was a lot of fun though hope for more fights like it in the week ^^

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

I want to apologise for stealing a T3 Ogrewatch… but it was inviting. Arborstone must have trebbed it for ages with a single treb from SM. So we decided to take it before AS would arrive and camped there for a while and had a couple of fights with you Vabbi guys. Protip: a treb on the balcony at the lordroom is waste of supply and so are ACs in the middle of the outer walls The funny thing was that AS realized that we were camping there when the wall was at like 0.000001% and stopped trebbing so we had to build another cata quickly to finally take it down. After all, i felt a bit sorry for you, Vabbi.
Little later we found some golems in our keep (thanks to whoever left them there – PWNY i guess) and decided to walk into SM. As expected the outer and inner reinforced gates melted quickly but then we encountered a well sieged lordroom. I think AS had even numbers with us – like 10-15 and it seemed everyone was sitting on an AC or ballista so we got mostly wiped after the first portal bomb but were also able to clear out most siege so that we could finally take it in the second attempt. Hope ye all had fun

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

After all, i felt a bit sorry for you, Vabbi.

Clearly not sorry enough!!!! ;’(

The last thing before I left WvW was oddly enough, repairing the wall in Ogrewatch then walking outside and getting hit by 20 RoF! We had already killed their treb once, and repaired the wall back to 75%, so when I saw you coming in it was just a “urgh, I’m too tired for this” moment. Especially after our keep getting tag teamed for best part of 4 hours

I’ve noticed lately most servers seem to object to a matchup with Vabbi because we provide so few players to fight, but simultaneously spend the entire week attacking us the second something turns red because it’s easier than taking from the other server… which only makes Vabbi players join in less, and the cycle continues. It’s understandable in terms of points, just baffling that people then complain about the lack of opponents.

*note, this is not a SCREW YOU ROF comment (as I said I understand why, so no criticism), just an observation I’ve had which fit with your post. I shall likely be there to fight regardless, just with adding cursing that you’re all cheap!

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

(edited by Neandramathal.9536)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Well that is the problem with PvE players and easy week. They see it like a invitation to complete their achivements.
Its the same on every server. When loosing, nobody will go to wvw. When winning queue on every map.

in Match-ups

smiley.1438

After all, i felt a bit sorry for you, Vabbi.

Clearly not sorry enough!!!! ;’(

The last thing before I left WvW was oddly enough, repairing the wall in Ogrewatch then walking outside and getting hit by 20 RoF! We had already killed their treb once, and repaired the wall back to 75%, so when I saw you coming in it was just a “urgh, I’m too tired for this” moment. Especially after our keep getting tag teamed for best part of 4 hours

I’ve noticed lately most servers seem to object to a matchup with Vabbi because we provide so few players to fight, but simultaneously spend the entire week attacking us the second something turns red because it’s easier than taking from the other server… which only makes Vabbi players join in less, and the cycle continues. It’s understandable in terms of points, just baffling that people then complain about the lack of opponents.

*note, this is not a SCREW YOU ROF comment (as I said I understand why, so no criticism), just an observation I’ve had which fit with your post. I shall likely be there to fight regardless, just with adding cursing that you’re all cheap!

I must admit, i feel also sorry for that AS guy who was on the treb. I guess his finger bleeds now XD
But as a heads up to you Vabbi guys: i really prefer to fight you than AS not because of your low numbers, but because of the fact that you’re good fighters. I wish there were some more of you (no bandwagoners please!). Btw. RoF also knows how it is to get roflstomped – we had that for months before the league started… So don’t get demoralized and keep up the good fights!

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Well that is the problem with PvE players and easy week. They see it like a invitation to complete their achivements.
Its the same on every server. When loosing, nobody will go to wvw. When winning queue on every map.

Vabbi haven’t got these achievement hunter people! I actually think our numbers have dropped since leagues started (due to opponent servers being bigger).

I’ll be back in tomorrow to fight, that arrival of RoF at ogrewatch was just sort of the point that I gave up trying to hold our stuff for the night :P Understandable from a victory P.O.V, but if I see anyone whining it’s boring .. shakes fist If you’re sorry then I shouldn’t expect to see you there again, right? Yeah that’s what I thought.. you’re not sorry at all… with your cheap words and promises!! AWAY WITH YE!

Gnomes of Vabbi, ASSEMBLE!

So don’t get demoralized and keep up the good fights!

The ones fighting you likely won’t, and tbh Vabbi’s numbers are actually quite stable (they’re always low!), we may lose 50% or so but that only takes us down to about 20… :P Although if you’re after fights I recommend attacking in the day time when there’s people there

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

smiley.1438

Although if you’re after fights I recommend attacking in the day time when there’s people there

We (TaG) are usually looking for good fights during guild runs but avoided Vabbi BL yet because of your low numbers and so we’re mostly trying to get fights on AS border or keep our own BL clean, so feel free to find us there – usually startingin the evening

(edited by smiley.1438)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zwekko.1753

zwekko.1753

Thanks to CB, Imp, Psy, BNF and several others on Vabbi for making us look over our shoulder all the time, it adds tons of flavor to the matchup, DBG are having fun.

White Hammerstun [DBG] PR Charr

(edited by zwekko.1753)

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

We (TaG) are usually looking for good fights during guild runs

Oh don’t worry I noticed you earlier in RoF BL, stacking might and diverting to kill me :P Godkitten Guardian train!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

850 upscaled rangers kills…. Those poor guys just want to level up!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Thanks for the fun fight vabbi in ogrewatch 3 to 1. I really wanted that tower

Kudos for /bow

I guess tanks cannot solo towers xD

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

And I wont let them, because once they become lvl80…
They…
They become Bearbows and…
Screw up my dungeon runs
I NEED MY GOLD OKAY

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

So you prefer lowie Rangers instead of Maxlevel ones in your PvE runs, jesh respect! You really do like an PvE Challenge!

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

They…
Screw up my dungeon runs
I NEED MY GOLD OKAY

Do not make fun of the mighty bearbow. Ever. It saves me the trouble of thinking about which opponent to target first. You see a ranger nowadays and you know he’s glassy as hell and won’t swap out of his bow. [Also DON’T tell them about spirits. Don’t turn them into this abomination!]

I’ve always wondered about this: Was there ever a coordinated migration of rangers from the higher tiers to the lower tiers? Something like civil disobedience organized by the high council of rangers? To protest retaliation, barrage and the lack of aoe maybe? Also, do rangers have a hive mind? Or how do you coordinate your pew pew so effectively? And why don’t you like necros?
Sincerely,
a curious victim

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

They…
Screw up my dungeon runs
I NEED MY GOLD OKAY

Do not make fun of the mighty bearbow. Ever. It saves me the trouble of thinking about which opponent to target first. You see a ranger nowadays and you know he’s glassy as hell and won’t swap out of his bow. [Also DON’T tell them about spirits. Don’t turn them into this abomination!]

I’ve always wondered about this: Was there ever a coordinated migration of rangers from the higher tiers to the lower tiers? Something like civil disobedience organized by the high council of rangers? To protest retaliation, barrage and the lack of aoe maybe? Also, do rangers have a hive mind? Or how do you coordinate your pew pew so effectively? And why don’t you like necros?
Sincerely,
a curious victim

They didnt leave. They are outcasts…kicked out their original High Tier server by the High Council of Piken Square for keeping Bears as pets

About the hive mind, Rangers are like the Geth from Mass Effect
There is no individual. We are Bearbow.
My name is Bearbow, for we are many.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Rangers OP end of :p

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Gotta love how easily distracted guild groups are

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Careful, they might learn from this and start luring you away from important places with entire groups of upleveled rangers!

In other unsurprising news… RoF zerging Vabbi corner while Arborstone cap theirs!! Easy points would be understandable but ignoring the arbor capping your stuff, just looks like you’re afraid of fighting :P

No one ever likes red being on the map it seems ;’( The gnomes shall return…. with a vengeance.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

I had a magical time with CB this evening. I thought you guys were scumbag bandwagoners, but my mind has been changed.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

I had a magical time with CB this evening. I thought you guys were scumbag bandwagoners, but my mind has been changed.

So they’re just scumbags or just bandwagoners?

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Haha I had to resist the urge to chase you earlier but you were dropping cookies from you pockets as you ran away, and some of our guild had only had arborstone players to eat and really fancied the cookies, they wanted to shake you upside down to make sure you didn’t have any stashed somewhere :p

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I was treated very nicely, many compliments were made about me. That doesn’t sound like a scumbag to me.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

I was treated very nicely, many compliments were made about me. That doesn’t sound like a scumbag to me.

Bandwagoners it is.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Shoo Rof, Stop knocking on the doors before we’re open!!!

Attachments:

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

That is because you are a beautiful creature (for an asura/small human mix)!

@Tag: The funny thing is that we didn’t even wanted to troll/fight you (it goes hand in hand for us). We were just looking for FR/WoD/WR/CC or some small roaming groups, maybe a pug commander. Personally i’m just a bit bored of being hunted by melee trains and corrupting guardians.

From an outside perspective it seems weird that at times ar and rof just refuse to fight each other. Two groups watching each other, then deciding to just chase the five roamers and go to a different part of the map.

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I am beautiful aren’t I. I screenshotted your ‘admiration’ for me so I can share it to the whole world.

I personally saw TaG make a four treb monument to a fallen CBer. I was a cat, ty for not killing me. I kind of knew you wouldn’t though. :p

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Fun fight at the RoF keep just now. We should’ve cleared more AC’s when we went in, but trying to persuade the pugs to do that is hard.. and those wizards hurt too much to go fighting alone

Gj holding it though, nice fight.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neptune.2570

Neptune.2570

Eech you guys have me a heart attack when I saw the inner gate and nobody there. Awesome fight though, much enjoyed. From the DBG Mesmer

Daliriant, Dr Octogon [Champion Illusionist]
Mellowpuff [Champion Hunter]

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Why do i always have to feel so neglected in matchups against french servers? Can’t you at least once per page tell us how awesome you are, that you found a hacker or that rof blobs you?
You are missing out on an integral part of wvw: Talking kitten about the other servers and insulting random people on the internet. Join us today and i’ll send you a package with some classic matchup lines (including “Look how many lootbags i farmed from you!” and “Just delete Vabbi already!”).

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

It’s like they don’t even care!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

I’ll fill in for them in good manner.

Mr. Rorrik your Fur has an ugly Colour! You Sir are an ugly excuse for an Charr!
Freyn you are only a honorary Gnom of Vabbi, not a real one!
And Psy is always handholding and blobbing up with ALL other Players in the Zone!
RoF ofcourse doesn’t even leave their Spawn until the got atleast 50+ Zerg!
You all jump on dead solo Roamer after killing them with 20+ !
BNF Asura Mesmers smell that bad you start puking when they join the Map!
All Players using legendaries are bad PvE Archievment Hunters!

to be continued…

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Never forget that TaG are cheaters and AC hackers

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Nah TaG are too fail to be cheaters!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Ah shame on me! Fly Hackers even!!

And all you ever do on the Forums is posting Screenshots how you tick with 650+ Points (at 4 am ofcourse!.
How you had to use the Black Lions merchant infight constantly because your 160 slot inventory was filling up so fast with loot!
How you are searching for GOOD Fights!
How you siege up every Spawn exit on every map 24/7 with atleast 5+ Ballistas!
How only YOUR Tonic raid managed to get into the Enemy spawn und kill Siegerazor there just to make Rorrok cry!

Also lets make our Bollaball Game thursday at 21 UTC+1 RoF Borderland.

Don’t know if anybody wanted to try out the Gnomes of Vabbi Random Blob GvG Conglumerate :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Also freyn your comment lacks effort!

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Freyn not putting in effort at making drama? Who is this imposter and where is the real Freyn who owes me money for new armour!?

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Also freyn your comment lacks effort!

Like your gameplay!!!

Also lets make our Bollaball Game thursday at 21 UTC+1 RoF Borderland.

Don’t know if anybody wanted to try out the Gnomes of Vabbi Random Blob GvG Conglumerate :p

Indeed, where is Nubu’s standard windmill post? He’s slacking again. I’ve seen quite a few guilds on RoF running in 5-10 this week, so I expect an amazing turnout!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Do it Freyn ! DO IT !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Freyn not putting in effort at making drama? Who is this imposter and where is the real Freyn who owes me money for new armour!?

Money to buy another set of ugly crafted armor?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Desova.5821

Desova.5821

Why do i always have to feel so neglected in matchups against french servers?

It’s like they don’t even care!

We do care I’ve brought cookies, not trash talk, for everyone

tasija trickshot | [LZZ] les zélateurs de zaun | arborstone

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravenous.2356

Ravenous.2356

Huh, cookies – where?!

Rythern Tearclaw, Charr Warrior
[Imp] – Impact Eu

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Vabbi highest tick during prime time
Start of the Apocalyps!
HIDE YO WIVES AND CHILDREN, THE HORSEMEN ARE COMIN!

Attachments:

(edited by Acotje.5689)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Well then let me also add, your yak ganking roamers have a finely tuned sense that trouble is coming, and wow they run fast!

When we run it’s because we smelled an underleveled ranger in the area!

Anyhow, as my asuran overlords from the CBIMPPSYBNF bandwagon alliance asked me (well, not technically asked…maybe silently wished…i probably should get some clearence before i continue..) to challenge our enemies in a test of cunning, brute force and might stacking. So if you read this, consider yourself challenged for a 5-15 “guild vs. gloryhunting, yak-ganking bandwagoners”!

@Jathres: You have to be the sneakiest asuran camera i’ve ever not noticed. I wondered where you’ve been during all these fights only to see you had my back all the time! If you weren’t asura and i was scared to mistake you for a snack, i’d hug you…

He’s suprisingly stealthy with that legendary isn’t he?

Here’s the explanation: http://i.imgur.com/bMq7DDz.gif
Kill me if it’s not Jathres.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel