in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Interesting.. all i can really say about it

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Stealth and then that sprint will cover a ridiculous amount of ground. You sprint longer and farther if you keep holding the ability down.

When he disappears at the end he might have gone out of combat for a waypoint. Since it covers so much ground you will get OOC pretty quickly after using the sprint.

I just looked at the wiki and apparently there’s a leap too, so it looks like he stealthed > leaped to the drake > then sprinted, so yeah I think it all checks out.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Pandora will be pandora.

Excuses will be excuses.

Baddies will be bad.

Chromosomes will be missing.

Wreckdum.8367

Thats a poem i wrote for you.

U so mad bro.

Have a Perrier sparling mineral water and cool off!

I can’t squeeze you in for a duel because we’re too busy winning. No need to concern yourself. This week is really SBI vs YB. No one even knows why you’re here.

Oh yeah i forgot.. you guys actually care about score. You would think that if you were winning then you have time to slack off. Nope too srs.. My poem will probably make me famous and rich

Yawn

You clearly have confidence issues out on this crusade to prove yourself.

“You guys actually care about score.”

Most broken down, defeated, pathetic thing I’ve ever heard anyone say. =( I’m sorry winning was never an option for you.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

yes. YB and SBI are bigger and better zerger servers. Since ive transferred to NSP i have captured a total of 3 towers and 1 keep over a period of a few months. I dont care about winning/score neither do the rest of us

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Ok well I congratulate you in accepting you’ll never really amount to anything in WvW.

YB not even in top 10

Anyone else find that amusing?

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

And I’m sorry you consider YB a zerg server…

Did he not even look at the video posted earlier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MxgP75H6FoY

the second you decide to man up ill be waiting..

Im gonna go talk to Anvil Rock because they dont stand a chance against our SCORZ

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Stealth and then that sprint will cover a ridiculous amount of ground. You sprint longer and farther if you keep holding the ability down.

When he disappears at the end he might have gone out of combat for a waypoint. Since it covers so much ground you will get OOC pretty quickly after using the sprint.

Yeah, this. I was also thinking he could have had a flesh worm set up for the first teleport since I didn’t notice him transform when he was next to them.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Ok well I congratulate you in accepting you’ll never really amount to anything in WvW. I’m pretty sure GW2 isn’t the right game for you. And I’m sorry you consider YB a zerg server… We haven’t had a queue even on Friday at the reset. I feel sorry for you if you actually fight a full server that packs all their zones. But then again we know you won’t climb that high to have those problems.

And you act like there is no skill in zerg vs zerg fights… I guess never having actually been able to be in one you wouldn’t understand. Anywho on that note, I know you’ll never stop running your mouth if I don’t so catch ya later little fella!

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

(edited by Flerch.4817)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Ok now I know you’re mad. Flagging my posts. God that was such a good youtube video too. lol

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Chris Farley was a funny man

Edit: One of my favorite clips, which also happens to be how I prepare myself for WvW fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7M5LcCCos

XOXO|NSP

(edited by Flerch.4817)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Chris Farley was a funny man

Yeah! Anyone who can be mad enough to report a post after seeing Chris truly has no soul or sense of humor!

Or is a woman.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Ok now I know you’re mad. Flagging my posts. God that was such a good youtube video too. lol

I flagged your post and it wasn’t because of mad, it was for fun.

And yeah Chris Farley was an amazing human, which makes it an insult to him for it to be posted by you.

(edited by dank.3680)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

it was for fun.

You must be the life of a party.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone remember that episode of the simpsons when homer becomes a boxer? he defeats his opponents by letting them hit him until they tire themselves out. thats what it feels like when i fight a bunker guardian that has perma retal.

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

yes. YB and SBI are bigger and better zerger servers. Since ive transferred to NSP i have captured a total of 3 towers and 1 keep over a period of a few months. I dont care about winning/score neither do the rest of us

Dude….please…don’t try to speak for the rest of us.
I have taken at least: 10-15 towers, flipped camps 40+ times, and taken keeps (hills an bay) at minimum 15 times, all since the restart, as have just about everyone on all the servers.
So for you to say ‘3 towers and 1 keep’, is absolutely absurd, unless you have only spent 30 minutes in wvw over several months. So please, don’t say that the rest of us don’t care about winning or points.

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

I have taken at least: 10-15 towers, flipped camps 40+ times, and taken keeps (hills an bay) at minimum 15 times, all since the restart, as have just about everyone on all the servers.
So for you to say ‘3 towers and 1 keep’, is absolutely absurd, unless you have only spent 30 minutes in wvw over several months. So please, don’t say that the rest of us don’t care about winning or points.

Unless you mean in the past 2 months I havent been a zergling. And the keep capture was at like 3 AM with 4 people because there was no action. Ask anyone, I spend good time in WvW. I just dont care

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Unless you mean in the past 2 months I havent been a zergling. And the keep capture was at like 3 AM with 4 people because there was no action. Ask anyone, I spend good time in WvW. I just dont care

You love small group combat.
Hate WvW objectives.
And have a terrible attitude.

You meet all the requirements for WoW arenas. Fo srs. Why are you playing GW2 WvW when arenas are exactly what you want?

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Lol!!! What a clever name.

Wreckdum = rectum.

You meant to do that amirite?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Is it just me or is there like a million hammer warriors in WvW in the last month or two? I feel like a hipster. Man I was doin that hammer crap back in February! You wish you were as cool as me.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Is the word ‘I’ hard to understand? He didn’t say ‘we’ or anything like that, he said ‘I’.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Is it just me or is there like a million hammer warriors in WvW in the last month or two? I feel like a hipster. Man I was doin that hammer crap back in February! You wish you were as cool as me.

Yet now you’re running the current Warrior FOTM.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

What exactly am I running oh warrior messiah? Please school me on what I should be using. I should take rampage off my elite? lolz

EDIT: And I see you have a warrior. =) Anytime you want to 1v1 on warriors I’m down for that.

(edited by Wreckdum.8367)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Norns should only ever use Become the Wolf as their elite. Anything else would be silly.

XOXO|NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

What exactly am I running oh warrior messiah? Please school me on what I should be using. I should take rampage off my elite? lolz

EDIT: And I see you have a warrior. =) Anytime you want to 1v1 on warriors I’m down for that.

You do remember I was partied with you last night and trolling you with my lvl 20 guardian that you failed to gank 3v1 , don’t you?

So how bout that 5v5 now, or still scared to lose in a video game?

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

What the hell does a 5v5 have to do with 1 warrior vs 1 warrior?

1. I don’t have that many people to make a 5 man group.
  2. If I just grab 3 other people we won’t have the practice as a team that your gank squad gets playing with each other every day.
  3. there is no greater balance and test of skill than a mirror match.

I understand if you feel you need your team to carry you but it’s 1v1 or nothing. I’d be afraid of me too.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

This thread is so entertaining…

<3 xoxo

<3 yb

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Sorry to the rest of NSP if you feel you get unduly focused by the other servers; the attitude displayed by [XOXO] is probably kitten ing off both YB and SBI.

If these guys had social skills to match their button mashing skills they’d be regarded as gentlemen.

…..

……..

Yeah, nice button mashing skills.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Where did Btsy/AD transfer to? Heard there was a mass exodus from DR. I know most of GoM went to IoJ, but sad to hear the same is happening to DR.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

2. If I just grab 3 other people we won’t have the practice as a team that your gank squad gets playing with each other every day.

I understand if you feel you need your team to carry you but it’s 1v1 or nothing. I’d be afraid of me too.

OoOo I love troll lists!

1. You do have 5 people, you had them last night, right there in front of me. “but they are in a different party”, what a poor excuse to back out of a skirmish challenge.

2. Not sure how a small group which randomly forms depending on who is on and who is in wvw across multiple guilds(xoxo,tm,splt,spca) which spends the majority of their time attacking groups much larger then ours is considered a “gank squad”, but ok.

3. It’s not a “mirror match” unless we run the same build in the same gear -etc. But even though Warrior is my worst class and I have the least experience on it by far out of all my toons, I’ll still take that duel. Because no, I am not afraid to lose in a pixel fight.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Sorry to the rest of NSP if you feel you get unduly focused by the other servers; the attitude displayed by [XOXO] is probably kitten ing off both YB and SBI.

If these guys had social skills to match their button mashing skills they’d be regarded as gentlemen.

…..

……..

Dis game so serious menz!! OMG no don’t focus us, XOXO will be so distraught!!!

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

OoOo I love troll lists!

1. You do have 5 people, you had them last night, right there in front of me. “but they are in a different party”, what a poor excuse to back out of a skirmish challenge.

2. Not sure how a small group which randomly forms depending on who is on and who is in wvw across multiple guilds(xoxo,tm,splt,spca) which spends the majority of their time attacking groups much larger then ours is considered a “gank squad”, but ok.

3. It’s not a “mirror match” unless we run the same build in the same gear -etc. But even though Warrior is my worst class and I have the least experience on it by far out of all my toons, I’ll still take that duel. Because no, I am not afraid to lose in a pixel fight.

You remember our conversation so well…

After the 500th time of correcting you that I wasn’t the warrior with sword/sword and longbow I also told you I only run with Ryan. Most of my guild does PVE. Occasionally they come in WvW but that isn’t enough to justify a 5v5. That’s all you do all day and I’m supposed to play with people who do it every few weeks?

Long story short. I trust my own performance. I don’t trust people I don’t pvp with all the time.

And that’s funny you say you don’t have any experience on the warrior. Somehow I expected that. Running around WvW isn’t as risk free as a thief, ele, mesmer or necro but it will put hair on your chest.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimfalcon.3847

Grimfalcon.3847

Great fight in Reds Bl at ruins shout out to (XOXO) (MAGI) (GOLD) (PPP)

Grimfalcon – War, Karin Tai – Ele

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

OoOo I love troll lists!

You remember our conversation so well…

After the 500th time of correcting you that I wasn’t the warrior with sword/sword and longbow I also told you I only run with Ryan. Most of my guild does PVE. Occasionally they come in WvW but that isn’t enough to justify a 5v5. That’s all you do all day and I’m supposed to play with people who do it every few weeks?

Long story short. I trust my own performance. I don’t trust people I don’t pvp with all the time.

And that’s funny you say you don’t have any experience on the warrior. Somehow I expected that. Running around WvW isn’t as risk free as a thief, ele, mesmer or necro but it will put hair on your chest.

You think running around WvW solo as a Necro is less risk then running around as a warrior with the free get away sword leap? Are you serious? Do you even wvw bro?

Warrior is my least experienced class because it’s the last one of my 5 that I leveled up… Working on my Guard now, Engi will be next.. I will ‘run around wvw’ with all of em, regardless of risk..

(edited by dank.3680)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

…..

……..

Eh tbh it would be weird if we weren’t double teamed. Been happening most of the week so far. As to wiping a borderland and calling it repayment for the forums, mmmmk. You guys have a lot of good organized guilds (what I would call Zerg guilds) we have 1 and that is Os. NSPers love the small group fights, the roaming, and when we have a Zerg to fight and nothing else we will get together and push as best we can. What I see on the forums is a difference in philosophy. Our small man teams are good both solo and in their small groups. We are proud of that fact and we should be. I think the frustration is with the other side mentality. A feeling that away from a group you can’t fight and win. Could be wrong, but that is the complaint. I will say that I have run into a few very good solo roamers from YB and I thank you for that. Can’t say the same for SBI, but no disrespect, just an observation. Both servers have organized groups and both have superior numbers compared to us, but I will say that I am proud of our server. With the variety of players with different rationales for playing, we have done well.

VoxL (NSP)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Waited over 30mins for you to accept my party invite-no go. W/e back to leveling my Guard and waiting for your excuses.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Good fights from all the BLs tonight, SBI BL at bay and the EBG was the most fun. :p

From, [One].

[One]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Wow, TFG thanks for donating those 15 omegas at south hills on SBI BL. Lol!

Star Player
[KEK]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Northern ShiverYaks server put some nice pressure on SBI BL’s all night. Was fun and thanx for the laughs with wasting 20+ omega golems and not taking a single asset. Hope the rest of the week continues to provide many such humorous moments.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Had a blast fighting the Mex guild tonight in NSP BL. Very organized group and you guys kept coming. Wasn’t expecting to see so many in Astral when we headed there, but was a nice surprise. You guys put up a great fight. I was running my crazy Sunrise/Flameseeker warrior through your zerg all night. Was a lot of fun trying to break you guys up. Cheers.

VoxL (NSP)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

Is the word ‘I’ hard to understand? He didn’t say ‘we’ or anything like that, he said ‘I’.

better re-read the last line “neither do the rest of us”. ‘us’ is not ‘I’….or is the word ‘us’ hard to understand?

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleergh.1938

Bleergh.1938

And I’m sorry you consider YB a zerg server…

Did he not even look at the video posted earlier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MxgP75H6FoY

the second you decide to man up ill be waiting..

Im gonna go talk to Anvil Rock because they dont stand a chance against our SCORZ

I think you should rewatch that vid yourself pal.
If you do you will probably notice that more than half of the red names that appear in it are actually Necro minions. So that is not a zerg

Shal Greenhaven
Yak’s Bend

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

I am not a zergling either, and I play at all hours of the day and night, due to insomnia. I soloed 5 camps tonight by 2:00 am eastern, and took back our towers at least 6 times in our bl. Sounds to me like you are making up excuses for lack of contribution, and if you really are under the attitude of “I just don’t care”, then perhaps spending ‘good time in WvW’ just isn’t for you. And complaining about, and making generalizations based solely on your inability to help the server, and making statements on the forums regarding your discontent about NSP is not helping you, or NSP. Quite frankly, it is foolish. So please, only speak for yourself in these situations, and do not load the rest of us aboard the pity train. Thank you, and good luck,

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

I am not a zergling either, and I play at all hours of the day and night, due to insomnia. I soloed 5 camps tonight by 2:00 am eastern, and took back our towers at least 6 times in our bl. Sounds to me like you are making up excuses for lack of contribution, and if you really are under the attitude of “I just don’t care”, then perhaps spending ‘good time in WvW’ just isn’t for you. And complaining about, and making generalizations based solely on your inability to help the server, and making statements on the forums regarding your discontent about NSP is not helping you, or NSP. Quite frankly, it is foolish. So please, only speak for yourself in these situations, and do not load the rest of us aboard the pity train. Thank you, and good luck,

Oh man i wrote a nice little few sentences and then my internet kitten ed.. anyways heres a summary of what i was gonig to say:

Oh jesus.. i have never asked and will never ask for NSP’s help. I do not care about score because I (along with all of my roamer friends) know that the real skill and fun resides in roaming WvW. I dont care what you zerglings ( yes you are a zergling) do with your time.

5 camps solo is not impressive, nor is zerg capping 6 empty keeps. But really i dont care nor have any interest in going on..
Its ok I once was a zergling too back in like.. October.. so i sorta know how you guys feel. Im sure zerglings have learned that they have more than just the “1” skill by now.. maybe they can press “2” or “5”?

(actually i take that back, it is a little naive of me to assume such a MASSIVE increase in skill over a period of 1 year)

If you or any of your pug zergling friends or anyone else by that account.. Chris, Art,Rex minus5chromosomington would like to comment further, my character name is KTDannyCZ in game. But dont expect anything honestly.. that would just be embarassing

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

I hereby officially announce the new NSP roamer new motto: “You are Bad and We don’t care”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Where did Btsy/AD transfer to? Heard there was a mass exodus from DR. I know most of GoM went to IoJ, but sad to hear the same is happening to DR.

We went to Ehmry Bay.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Rex minus5chromosomington

You know you’ve gotten inside someone’s head when they make up silly nicknames for you. =D

I bet you’ll dream about me tonight. If you get the night terrors just run down the hall and wake me in yer mamas room. TEE HEE

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

better re-read the last line “neither do the rest of us”. ‘us’ is not ‘I’….or is the word ‘us’ hard to understand?

Ah you’re right I missed that part, guess I should slow down reading sometimes. my bad.. Still, I don’t think he was referring to ‘us’ as the whole server..

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Yesterdays jazzy jazz goin down. I love watching the other servers ketten-talk but fail to back it up. Ignore the badness in this vid.. I forgot how to theef obviously

Yea…. because everyone is very egocentric and we have this “weird” need & urge to record ourselves to show it off lol

Wow Danny must be like the first person to ever record himself playing a video game.. How very “egocentric” of you Danny, you must be a horrible person.

yup the thin line between sharing and showing off

Fun video of [One] trolling around, starring our morning crew.

You NSP guys are persistent as all hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JoVA0UL385Y

Now this is what I acknowledge as “recording for fun” lol, man now that I think of… I wish I had recorded yesterday’s NSP fail, 25 NSP against 10 of us in a T2 tower and they all died at the gate haha it was epic

F5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

Now you should learn something and actually include your failures but I guess you gotta eat, ego ego ego ego nomnomnom

Ill bite ole Arty boy,

Watching some of both videos. Dannys video shows reaction and skill vers other players. you have to think as you fight and know what your fighting or you fail.

Chris’s video shows nothing more then stacking up and mashing Aoe’s inside of mobs of red. Not caring what the situation is or reacting to nothing, just MASH MASH MASH.

Im not even sure i understand how people play this way. I like to read and react to people trying to use different builds and strategy’s in a smaller scale setting.

Step away from your zerg, you will learn your class and be a better player for it.

that is all , ty.

Haha because I zerg a lot buddy… you seem to know me very well! I think you missed where I said 10v25 thought…. or maybe just ignored it for convenience? oh well who knows…. but yeah the thing is that I have enoyed killing most of xoxos in wvw seems like you guys can only hold in bunker groups, so please don’t come here and act like you’re really skilled xD that is just hilarious when it comes to 1v1 you are awfully bad you are way to dependable of your bunkers builds….. but hey! in the end you guys manage to cap camps…. attaboy!

Lol Obsession you really should stop bunkering with that mega 15k hp… Honestly l2p Obsession quit hiding behind your bunker mesmer.

You should ask MEX about our 5v5’s last night that each ended in under 30 seconds.. Also ask them about the lvl 24 XOXO Ranger who beat their 80 necro in a duel…

Oh and if you want some 1v1’s I’m sure there are plenty of XOXO who would be glad to put their tbag where your mouth is.

Oh and @chris —-- LOVE YA!! Miss ya here on NSP!

For god sake. You just lost all respect I had for your guild…

First of all MEX is training out there, we have a lot of newcomers of wvw, we had at that day only 3 previous sessions. We accepted your challenge as part of our training.

Second we didnt had any mesmers in our 5 group (they going to sleep at that time), not even thief.

Third: You are probably good players, but you lack a lot as persons, you are just gaining the reputation of a bad joke, and an example of how not to be as guild/players in the field. Shame.

If you want to boast of something, defeat a veteran guild in gvg, not a bunch of newcomers in training process.

GabGar
La legión del águila [MEX]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

Oh, sorry if we play a video game for fun. Seriously, anyone who cares about the score in this game must have a sad life. And the day you start paying us is the day we’ll make it our job to “contribute” to that pointlessness. Also, anyone who doesn’t see the usefulness of a small guild who ties up over 3x their number for long amounts of time and tells them to leave WvW must be an idiot. Either way, we don’t care.

Ok, fair enough. But…
If winning in WvW is “pointlessness”, then why is there a scoring tick every 15 minutes that accumulates for a sum total over a period of 7 days and nights, resulting in one of the 3 servers involved having a top score, and ultimately determines a given server’s WvW ranking in relation to other servers as a whole?
And I am well acquainted with the value of what a small guild can accomplish, as I am the leader of small guild which does what you describe.
And please tell me, in my previous posts, when did I ever tell a small guild, XOXO or any other guild for that matter, to leave WvW? I was referring to the “individual” in question, not a guild, and it was merely a suggestion because of his stated discontent.

And lastly, we all have our own definition of what “fun” is, and for myself, in a game that has a scoring system used to determine a “winner”, that means the fun is in winning, as a competitive value, or else I and many, many other players across the different servers would just pve.

Oh and btw, if caring about the score in a game is determinant to having a “sad life”, then please explain how the desire to win a “game” like chess, golf, baseball, football, soccer, hockey, basketball, monopoly, checkers, Call of Duty, or even a first grade spelling bee, incites such strong emotional and psychological responses both within the participating players, and/or the fans and spectators of such “games” ?(and yes, the above examples are games)

The majority of WvW players on NSP take great pride in what we accomplish – win or lose – and to say that their contributions are pointless, does a great disservice to those who work very hard to ensure the server’s success. And this isn’t something that is only inclusive to the NSP server. Furthermore, suggesting that “getting paid” is a needed incentive for “contribution” to happen" is a slap in the face to any elementary, high school, ,or college player in any type of “game” format.
I hope that you aren’t speaking for everyone in your guild, as I have respect for your guild for all the times that I have requested help and have gotten it, without having to explain the driving purpose behind wanting to “win” the game. And if you are….

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

Oh man i wrote a nice little few sentences and then my internet kitten ed.. anyways heres a summary of what i was gonig to say:

Oh jesus.. i have never asked and will never ask for NSP’s help. I do not care about score because I (along with all of my roamer friends) know that the real skill and fun resides in roaming WvW. I dont care what you zerglings ( yes you are a zergling) do with your time.

5 camps solo is not impressive, nor is zerg capping 6 empty keeps. But really i dont care nor have any interest in going on..
Its ok I once was a zergling too back in like.. October.. so i sorta know how you guys feel. Im sure zerglings have learned that they have more than just the “1” skill by now.. maybe they can press “2” or “5”?

(actually i take that back, it is a little naive of me to assume such a MASSIVE increase in skill over a period of 1 year)

If you or any of your pug zergling friends or anyone else by that account.. Chris, Art,Rex minus5chromosomington would like to comment further, my character name is KTDannyCZ in game. But dont expect anything honestly.. that would just be embarassing

Then apparently, u have misunderstood what I was getting at, so let me ‘dumb-it-down’ for you:
1: I am not a zergling, and I rarely visit EB, so don’t associate me that uncoordinated nightmare.
2: Those towers were fully manned, in our bl, and needed to returned to NSP hands
3: I mostly run in the bl’s ROAMING SOLO, or in a small group of 5
4: Who said that the camps I soloed were empty of enemies? u know, non-NPC’S?
5: Look very closely at what you just wrote…u have effectively insulted the majority of the server, not just once, but several times, and if those ppl reading these forums (and many do) start giving you grief in WvW …“a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down”
6: And if the things in your original post really are the only things that you have accomplished in WvW, do to whatever reasons you may have, then you have truly wasted much of your time playing WvW. And I do not mean that as an insult, just a simple observation based on your own statements, which, I must assume, to be true.
7: Seriously dude, if you really aren’t interested in playing WvW anymore, then why bother to log into the forums, and post your apparent dissatisfaction, for everyone to see? Just stop playing WvW. So simple a caveman could do it.
8; I would never have even responded to your post, had you not included the “the rest of us” in your statement. I find that statement to be insulting, not so much to myself (I’m a big boy), but to the NSP server itself.
9; Did you think my guild was named NSP? Is that what you were referring to about asking for help? Just needed some clarification there.

And again, good luck to you.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

(edited by Riondron.1069)