in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

mass golem vs dooring is fun

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

Just a heads up to NSP players, YB likes to have members of the [Os] guild hack into spawn to spy on your golems/attack your golems. Real class act.

Thanks dude we got your memo.
This is a very serious issue and I’ll have to inform our guild leader that our players are using our own spawn.

I agree, its some mad skills on our part.

My apologies to the Os guild on NSP. While I was typing that I was listening in to our server’s Teamspeak, and although I had every intention of typing in the correct guild name, your guild was mentioned in one of the many conversations going on (not regarding hacking) and I ended up typing that instead. I quickly edited the post reflecting the correct guild(s), but some sage advice warned me to then re-edit the post removing all guild names lest I earn an infraction.

Again my apologies to the Os guild for dragging them into the mess that is Yaks Bend.

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

PvD is fun now?

When its an enemy keep?

Not only is it fun its hilarious.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

The only thing that would make this better is to have a live stream of your server comms.

I guarantee we would get a good chuckle from those.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

Meanwhile in EB NSP,YB fighting at spawn [Host] leads a 6man to take the keep behind em…

omg it was only 6 SBI? this just got even better. after we pushed them out of our spawn, we stopped chasing them and just sat there /laughing because half of them tried to run inside the keep and died. it was magical

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

6 SBI taking keeps > than YB 40+ golem rushes. YB still has those training wheels on. Have they taken anything without 10+ golems this week?

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Waiting on the screenshots of a 20+ golem rush on our unmanned BL’s YB. Show us them skillz.

So you want us to wipe out your borderlands and then dance on your dead bodies?

Challenge Accepted.

Please add a signature so we know which borderlands you will be hiding on.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Internet tough guys FTW. I am on NSP Quick, please golem rush us!! COME AT ME INTERWEB BADDIE. :P

(edited by Gravy.7589)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Internet tough guys FTW. I am on NSP Quick, please golem rush us!! COME AT ME INTERWEB BADDIE. :P

O god you mean we use siege? To our own advantage? We are so bad.

I mean seriously

And internet tough guy. ROFL. please please send another force against us.

I personnally love most of your commanders tactics. I mean i wish i was there for the pep talk.

NSP Commander: Okay Guys What we are going to do here, is run straight into them.

PUG 1: Sir should we buff.

NSP Commander: No.

PUG 2: Sir should we drop AOEs?

NSP Commander: No.

Puggies!: YA SHINY

Yaksbend Commander: Did they really just run there whole force by us? without engaging? Roger that lets flank them and wipe them out.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

(edited by quickflash.6314)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ just Join Us. Multi-serverize SBI. We can rename it to NSBP…..

Northern Stormbluff Peak….

Forgive me, I’m not exactly sure what post / reply you are referencing. Can you elaborate?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Hax Bend laughs off the fact that they hack, then brag about playing PvD on the forums. I take it back, I have lot’s of respect for you guys! Keep it up!

Star Player
[KEK]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Hax Bend laughs off the fact that they hack, then brag about playing PvD on the forums. I take it back, I have lot’s of respect for you guys! Keep it up!

This coming from the walking bag guild TE.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

With all this amusing banter i have to jet for a bit. Has been great fun with you guys! Keep up the amusement!

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

All SBI and I am sure [TE] has ever wanted is respect from YB and Sykper. I am not sure what we are going to do now.

One guild, how does it feel to pretty much carry an entire server? Much respect for you all but the rest of Hax Bend needs to take off the training wheels.

Thanks for the kind comment. I know I tried to do some serious baiting of you guys earlier in the thread, but running into TE, MLA, and BEAST – is something we look forward too. We are getting much rustier being in lower tiers which is no bueno.(about 50% of the things we were doing in t3, etc. we don’t even do anymore) You guys have much to learn in open field fighting, youre going in the right direction though!

Apologies for focusing you guys so much lately, NSP has no organized guild for WvW. And fighting roaming groups with ours is not really entertaining. :S

I hope you guys picked up some new things running into us as well!

On the Yaks Bend side, don’t put the whole pie in our hands. Yaks Bend had a beyond terrible group running our forums, mumble, etc. Now it’s been reorganized, and things are better than they have ever been. 0 drama on our server, and everyone making good strides after months and months of drama. The last month or so has been fascinating!

In conclusion, if you have questions on open field fighting, feel free to send me a mail in game (Chris Goes Boom or Chris.4527) – would love better fights from lower tier servers out there.

[One]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Knock Knock SBI

Hey did you steal those golems from our spawn area? That commander in the pic is from the guild that has been glitching into our spawn all week – maybe even the very same commander…

Edit. I am not referring to the [One] commander, I didn’t even notice them until it was pointed out to me.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Fun deuls this morning & afternoon [bags].

Shame for stewie. Only way he is free is if I lose to a bags member.

Tots Ty for stewie gift.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

Knock Knock SBI

Hey did you steal those golems from our spawn area? That commander in the pic is from the guild that has been glitching into our spawn all week – maybe even the very same commander…

If you are referring to the [One] guild, your statement is false. Frankly we frown upon those who glitch and I’ve been in a party with someone from either NSP or SBI who told me about someone glitching and I mentioned I would go on the map and call them out. That person said it was fine though. I’ve called out those on team/map chat not to do so.

with that said, please do not target [One] unless you know it legitamately was us.

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

YB out numbers us a good 3 to 1 on EB right now and they drop ballista’s at a supply camp they own, with npc help. LOL and they tried to just take a keep with these same numbers, with no golems. Outcome predictable.

Attachments:

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Knock Knock SBI

If you are referring to the [One] guild, your statement is false. Frankly we frown upon those who glitch and I’ve been in a party with someone from either NSP or SBI who told me about someone glitching and I mentioned I would go on the map and call them out. That person said it was fine though. I’ve called out those on team/map chat not to do so.

with that said, please do not target [One] unless you know it legitamately was us.

I apologize, I am not referring to the [One] commander – I didn’t even notice them at the bottom of the pic. I will edit my orignal post to reflect that.

I am referring to the other commander.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Fun deuls this morning & afternoon [bags].

Shame for stewie. Only way he is free is if I lose to a bags member.

Tots Ty for stewie gift.

On behalf of [Bags], I invite you to keep your new stewie gift forever. It only causes insta rallies for our enemies and we can’t have that. Be sure to feed it 3 times a day, but don’t give it any water or some really nasty kitten happens.

Oh and TY for duels <3

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Just a heads up to NSP players, YB likes to have some of their members hack into spawn to spy on your golems/attack your golems. Real class act.

EDIT: Removed the name of the guild to avoid an infraction. But had another YB guild hack into Bay on multiple occasions tonight as well. Usually these incidents are limited to a handful of players or a single guild, but it looks like YB is fielding a good number of players/guilds of this caliber.

Kudos on your “win” this week.

SBI has already been caught on video and posted in this thread using hacks… Get over it. Bad apples on all servers. Not enough to swing the week.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

I actually dusted my Tag off in EB today, first time in a couple weeks. Gotta say, the attitude was really good at first. Only thing I noticed was eventually a couple of guild groups showed up, and when they did they decided to play alone instead of coming alongside and helping out my Tag.

Now i get it, some of you guilds are really tight knit and consider yourselves an elite community, BUT if we all work together we may be able to achieve greater things. So please, if the Tag is trying to pull back some points, especially if we have the torch, it would be cool to get support. (especially from some of those “elite guilds”)

Thanks for being awesome NSP

- Morvik

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

Just a heads up to NSP players, YB likes to have some of their members hack into spawn to spy on your golems/attack your golems. Real class act.

EDIT: Removed the name of the guild to avoid an infraction. But had another YB guild hack into Bay on multiple occasions tonight as well. Usually these incidents are limited to a handful of players or a single guild, but it looks like YB is fielding a good number of players/guilds of this caliber.

SBI has already been caught on video and posted in this thread using hacks… Get over it. Bad apples on all servers. Not enough to swing the week.

Indeed, and using the presence of a single member out of a 500 member guild as supporting evidence of a tower cap not being legit is ridiculous. My guild has close to 30 holding a rank reserved for our most dedicated wvw’ers, another 20 in the commander’s rank, and that is not including the dedicated players and commanders in the higher ranks of the guild. A few problems player doesn’t make the whole guild, or the entire server, a bunch of hackers.

I don’t want these players in my guild, or on my server. But there isn’t much I can do about the latter. Unfortunately, there isn’t going to be any server or actively recruiting guild that is completely clear of these people. They are a fact of life in online games, and we will continue dealing with them as best we can.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

mass golem vs dooring is fun

PvDhax Bend. Mad?

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I actually dusted my Tag off in EB today, first time in a couple weeks. Gotta say, the attitude was really good at first. Only thing I noticed was eventually a couple of guild groups showed up, and when they did they decided to play alone instead of coming alongside and helping out my Tag.

Now i get it, some of you guilds are really tight knit and consider yourselves an elite community, BUT if we all work together we may be able to achieve greater things. So please, if the Tag is trying to pull back some points, especially if we have the torch, it would be cool to get support. (especially from some of those “elite guilds”)

- Morvik

NSPhax Mends. Sad.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

- Morvik

NSPhax Mends. Sad.

Huh? I’m sorry. I don’t get it (my previous post was not calling anyone out, intentionally, was just trying to encourage cooperation)

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BetterHappy.2517

BetterHappy.2517

I suck at editing…but it’s in 1080p

Clips of me roaming check it out if like

Youtube Link

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

dagger/pistol videos are so boring to watch. Unless it’s thief vs 10 people it’s not very interesting. Jonathan Sharp decided the only counter to a d/p s/d thief is 10+ people. Or another d/p thief and then those duels are even more boring than a thief face rolling other classes that can’t reset the fight every 3 seconds.

http://www.twitch.tv/helsethgw2/c/2831244

Pretty much everything that is currently wrong with GW2 balance in under 22 minutes. And I looked up the guy to make sure he isn’t just some scrub. He’s rank 48 on the EU leaderboards for group tourny so he knows his kitten about group fights.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

(edited by Wreckdum.8367)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

dagger/pistol videos are so boring to watch. Unless it’s thief vs 10 people it’s not very interesting. Jonathan Sharp decided the only counter to a d/p s/d thief is 10+ people. Or another d/p thief and then those duels are even more boring than a thief face rolling other classes that can’t reset the fight every 3 seconds.

http://www.twitch.tv/helsethgw2/c/2831244

Pretty much everything that is currently wrong with GW2 balance in under 22 minutes. And I looked up the guy to make sure he isn’t just some scrub. He’s rank 48 on the EU leaderboards for group tourny so he knows his kitten about group fights.

You sound mad.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

This is me playing dagger/dagger thief, please watch!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

YB nice necro zerg. Its too bad it got annihilated. Never seen so much red since our days in tier 1. Fun night.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

This is me playing dagger/dagger thief, please watch!

You outplayed that scrub so hard

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Had a great time commanding in EBg and SBI bl during the last few hours.

Thanks to all the players that showed up on both sides

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Thank you El Cid aka SniffyCube for showing me the best time EVER in WvW. That was sooooo much fun. You are a great commander and an excellent communicator. When are we gonna do that again?

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

very soon hopefully

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

I don’t want these players in my guild, or on my server. But there isn’t much I can do about the latter.

Do something about the former. It’s hard to take anyone in your guild seriously when your commanders are complicit in this.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Shu.6981

Hey guys it’s me again, NSP’s self proclaimed best dagger/dagger thief. Here’s a video of me bursting the all mighty Bamf Joe yet he still lives somehow.. very interesting to watch I guarantee you!!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Hey guys it’s me again, NSP’s self proclaimed best dagger/dagger thief. Here’s a video of me bursting the all mighty Bamf Joe yet he still lives somehow.. very interesting to watch I guarantee you!!

Don’t lie to the people, we all know I’m the best thief NA :P

Edit: your burst in this video is weak (was Joe hacking?). You should work on that. Keep the d/d videos coming, they are educational to anybody that wants to play d/d thief.

XOXO|NSP

(edited by Flerch.4817)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Shu.6981

PlS FlErCh.4817 yOu WaNnA 1v1z??

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

I PwNz U HaRdCoRe, NUBZ! U EvN HS, BrO?!?!?!?!?

XOXO|NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

To become famous/legendary one must survive mugi’s burst, and I survive the mugi burst thanks to All State Insurance. Are you in good hands?

All State OP. ANet seriously needs to nerf them.

XOXO|NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

To become famous/legendary like the almighty bamf joe, one must survive the almighty mugi burst. To survive one must have All State Insurance. Are you in good hands?

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Ronin.4501

Indeed, and using the presence of a single member out of a 500 member guild as supporting evidence of a tower cap not being legit is ridiculous. My guild has close to 30 holding a rank reserved for our most dedicated wvw’ers, another 20 in the commander’s rank, and that is not including the dedicated players and commanders in the higher ranks of the guild. A few problems player doesn’t make the whole guild, or the entire server, a bunch of hackers.

I don’t want these players in my guild, or on my server. But there isn’t much I can do about the latter. Unfortunately, there isn’t going to be any server or actively recruiting guild that is completely clear of these people. They are a fact of life in online games, and we will continue dealing with them as best we can.

While I agree with most everything you said here, you do realize it was a member of your guild (and one of your commanders) that was the one repeatedly caught hacking into enemy spawns? I suppose you’ve expelled them from your guild then?

And you’re right, a few incidents don’t necessarily reflect an entire server…but when it’s more than a dozen in one week, it does reflect poorly on the entire server. Especially when it’s members of the larger, more active guilds on the server. (And I’m not just referring to your guild in that last statement).

(edited by Ronin.4501)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

While I agree with most everything you said here, you do realize it was a member of your guild (and one of your commanders) that was the one repeatedly caught hacking into enemy spawns? I suppose you’ve expelled them from your guild then?

I wasn’t there, however if you’re referring to a borderlands citadel I can say that’s far from “hacking”. You can literally jump into that place.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Ronin.4501

The only posts I’ve seen referencing SBI using hacks in this entire thread were in regards to Arrow Cart fire, and as we’ve already explained over and over, it wasn’t a hack. Spend more time working on siege placement during off-hours and you’ll realize that.

As for score, I think you’ll find that the large majority of us on SBI don’t really care if we finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, so long as the fights were good…and clean. Whether your server held a 100k advantage or was suffering a 100k disadvantage, the fact that they made such abundant use of hacks throughout the week is what many of us will remember about Yaks Bend, which is a shame for all the players on your server who played legitimately and at times gave us a good thrashing. There have even been a few brave souls from your server who have apologized in private to our members regarding the numerous hacks, and that speaks volumes.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Ronin.4501

I wasn’t there, however if you’re referring to a borderlands citadel I can say that’s far from “hacking”. You can literally jump into that place.

No, this was into SBI’s spawn on YB’s BL. And they didn’t enter through the stairs leading up to the waypoint either. I’d give more specifics, but I’m certain it would result in an infraction.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

No, this was into SBI’s spawn on YB’s BL. And they didn’t enter through the stairs leading up to the waypoint either. I’d give more specifics, but I’m certain it would result in an infraction.

Ah alright. Yeah that’s a bit questionable.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

mrstealth.6701

It’s hard to take anyone in your guild seriously when your commanders are complicit in this.

I shouldn’t have to remind those trying to implicate an entire guild that anyone can get a commander tag. While our ranks are somewhat sorted to have those known to actively use their tag in wvw in the appropriate rank, they are not the only ones that have it. This of course complicates the matter of actually finding who is being accused and determining whether they have actually done anything.

I see plenty of accusations in this thread, from all sides, of another team glitching into towers, through gates, or doing this and that under suspicious circumstances. It is often impossible to determine if these claims are true, someone mistakenly labeling legit gameplay as cheating, or outright lying. There are only a couple instances I have any specific information about, largely because posting such information here is not allowed. But any that I do know/find out about, I intend to do what I can to ensure it does not happen again, or at least does not happen under my guild’s banner.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

mrstealth.6701

Ah alright. Yeah that’s a bit questionable.

I think it is something similar to the citadel, getting around the teleport barrier on the main entrance. I know I’ve walked right into an enemy spawn area on EBG using stealth, but didn’t get far in before I hit the barrier and got teleport back outside.

I agree that someone should not be able to get in there, but I don’t think there is any actual “hack” to it.

edit: I’m not going to say anything about how it’s done, but it’s easily done. No hacks or glitches involved, but it’s certainly an oversight in level design.

Ronin.4501

And you’re right, a few incidents don’t necessarily reflect an entire server…but when it’s more than a dozen in one week, it does reflect poorly on the entire server.

I would consider a dozen to be quite few incidents considering the thousands of players on each server. That is by no means a significant portion of YB’s population, or even just my own guild’s.

(edited by mrstealth.6701)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

The most hilarious part of this whole HACK discussion. Is if you look in almost every other matchup thread you can almost see our conversation repeated.

I love how everyone initial response when they are losing is

HACKS!

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire