10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Embur.6042

Embur.6042

Shout to Crit and ING last night in BP BL. You guys are great.

Hey thanks, we had a blast!!!!

Embur – Leader of Mindless Zerg [ING] Dragonbrand
http://mindlesszerg.enjin.com/home

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

To whomever has been in Anz trebbing SM. Major props. I haven’t seen that much dedication in a long time. Took down 2 of SM’s walls and moved onto a third even while his entire corner was being flipped! Really though, good job!

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

meh, the lag/hiccups/glitches on BP bl right now is just soul crushing.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

Real fun to see how an entire IoJ group at EB got disconnected while chasing DB thru hyleks, we log back just in time to see them flipping QL.

Between that and the lag at BP’s bl I’m starting to think that we angered Devon or some other Anet employee

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Real fun to see how an entire IoJ group at EB got disconnected while chasing DB thru hyleks, we log back just in time to see them flipping QL.

Between that and the lag at BP’s bl I’m starting to think that we angered Devon or some other Anet employee

Lesson….never chase

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Lesson….never chase

Them DC traps!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

Dear DB and BP, kindly get out of my keep at EB. My bags are so full and what with your zergs coming one after the other again and again,I can’t sell the loot fast enough

Thanks you

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Someone GvG us.. Contact Martin Firestorm of [BB] on BP

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Someone GvG us.. Contact Martin Firestorm of [BB] on BP

You should add “Loser to Zara in multiple 1v1 and 2v2 duels” in your signature.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Also I think it’s unfair that this match up happened, not because we’re losing, but because it’s so hard to say the right acronym with the right server. Too many times I’ve gotten tongue tied calling out the DB and BP zerg’s we’re fighting at the same time. It’s BS :p
Run at me BP and DB.

Just call it DP … one way or another your back end is gonna get tightened up

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

urrrgh y this thread so boring T.T

Because the servers are empty…

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

BPPL very laggy and DC = =

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

Fight with IoJ ends with me getting an ascended weapon

Attachments:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Thought id shout out to BP. Ive had some great fights lately and its been awesome…. but in all seriousness… report your cheaters/hackers. I watched a thief magically get inside of a tower this morning, whom i saw on the outside without a mesmers help of any kind.

Had the dude targeted outside and he cloaked… next minute he was behind me on the supply hut, while the rest of BP was attacking the gate. Needless to say i reported him but between the glitching and the speed hacks… just kitten es me off! Ruins it for the rest of ya playing legitimately! Great fights though guys, keep it up!

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Nice to see some respectful 1v1’s this time of night, as 4 hours of roaming resulted in the rudest of impressions. Some people dont understand the whole /bow @ ordeal I guess certain times of day.

Nonetheless, I had my face smashed in by a Gasm war with a Duck Dynasty beard. Fought a guard who couldnt kill me and I couldn’t kill him, and yet we still all had some fun. Bow/Saluted and went our merry way. Much love to those players…I know it’s WvW but it’s lovely to fight people who just want to test their own sand 1 on 1 without 4 others hopping in.

/Salute

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Thought id shout out to BP. Ive had some great fights lately and its been awesome…. but in all seriousness… report your cheaters/hackers. I watched a thief magically get inside of a tower this morning, whom i saw on the outside without a mesmers help of any kind.

Had the dude targeted outside and he cloaked… next minute he was behind me on the supply hut, while the rest of BP was attacking the gate. Needless to say i reported him but between the glitching and the speed hacks… just kitten es me off! Ruins it for the rest of ya playing legitimately! Great fights though guys, keep it up!

Which tower was this? There’s a specific tower that has issues with people magically popping inside… we found someone inside our tower on just random patrol. Also – BP doesn’t support cheaters, report his kitten into the ground; we aren’t afraid to report our own guys either.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers [BB] is looking for a gvg, preferably 15 v 15. Any takers? PM me.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

4 long queued BP maps on reset night… hoped I would never see it. Even with that the first few hours IoJ and DB were putting up a monster of a fight. I know our current rank shows T4, but feels like we are T3 now.

Lots of great fights again. REALLY zergy this weekend but still managed to find quite a few skilled warriors out there. Hard to see my former DB home (from months ago) not doing as well as when I left. Not really loyal to a server but I really liked the laid back, little drama, solid skill of the DB I left. I hope those attributes are still accurate for DB.

BPPL very laggy and DC = =

That has sucked for everyone involved. I have completely stopped going even when it is in trouble because getting DC’d every 5 minutes when a fight starts sucks.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Please take pictures and post them on our forums (Borlis.org). We can catch them quick and punish them for their actions.

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Bored, thread is boring. All three servers dead, transfer to AR inc. Anet please fix the glitched North West tower, please fix the laggy Green Borderlands. Q
QQQqqq

Q
Q
QQQQ
QQ

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

You know what, IoJ may be in 3rd place. But I’m still enjoying this match up.

Also I think it’s unfair that this match up happened, not because we’re losing, but because it’s so hard to say the right acronym with the right server. Too many times I’ve gotten tongue tied calling out the DB and BP zerg’s we’re fighting at the same time. It’s BS :p

It is indeed BS that you are confused with all the acronyms. BS sends its condolences, and reminds you that people on our own side occasionally get confused too.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Which tower was this? There’s a specific tower that has issues with people magically popping inside… we found someone inside our tower on just random patrol. Also – BP doesn’t support cheaters, report his kitten into the ground; we aren’t afraid to report our own guys either.

It was at Anz in EBG, it happened so fast i didnt think to take a screen shot, but it was this morning bout 5 to 6 server time. I know we report the hell out of cheaters as well on DB, its just sad that people resort to cheating, kitten shame!

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Bored, thread is boring. All three servers dead, transfer to AR inc. Anet please fix the glitched North West tower, please fix the laggy Green Borderlands. Q
QQQqqq

Q
Q
QQQQ
QQ

ZZZzzzzzzzz hmmm what can i Q.Q bout…..BP zerging? nah too boring so gimme something to Q.Q bout

P.S. Evilzara sucks (its been a long time<.<)

Cön-Guardian DB

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

QQQqqq

Q
Q
QQQQ
QQ

ZZZzzzzzzzz hmmm what can i Q.Q bout…..BP zerging? nah too boring so gimme something to Q.Q bout

P.S. Evilzara sucks (its been a long time<.<)

So mean ;_;

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

We’ve found Dragonbrands Secret Weapon.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Embur.6042

Thank you for this, I needed a good laugh haha! But shame on you for giving up!!

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Tier 1 NA Primetime tactics

#dragonbrand

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Embur.6042

^^ this lols, it was ALL pre-planned folks…

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers [BB] is still looking for a gvg. I know there are several guilds in this match which gvg. Let’s do this, PM me.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Sorry martin. We can’t anymore. We are now BP.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

That’s awesome!!!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

This news is delicious.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Welcome SIC!

And to the rest of you, transferring to BP is the only acceptable excuse for not agreeing to a gvg with us. So get those PMs going.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levelog.7820

Levelog.7820

For all you guys QQing about the lack of 1v1’s this matchup. If I get un-extremely-sick, hit me up. Father Claus -BP

Father Claus Cant Touch [This], Kickin’ Puppies [KPUP]
Guardian Mediocrenaire

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

This news is delicious.

Oh ho ho ho, I’m with you on this. Delish news.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Warmaster Gibbon.4765

Dragonwagon is dead.

Wagon Pass is born.

Commander, Guild Leader of [Jynx]
Warrior – Borlis Pass

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Dragonwagon is dead.

Wagon Pass is born.

Truer words were never spoken

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

This news is delicious.

Oh ho ho ho, I’m with you on this. Delish news.

I to must agree.

Suicide Necro

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Shout out to CRIT. Thanks for the fights. Best we have had this matchup.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Very good fights tonight in EBG to both BP and IOJ zergs from [ING]

We were out from 8 PM and called it at 10:10

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

(edited by Abstraction.3019)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

BP, build more AC’s Plox.

Help

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

BP, build more AC’s Plox.

I don’t think you’ve ever been to IoJ BL.

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

I don’t think you have been to DB BL Bay. I have never seen that many AC’s in all the time I have played this game.

Help

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I don’t think you have been to DB BL Bay. I have never seen that many AC’s in all the time I have played this game.

I dunno. You should’ve seen DB Hills on reset night. Courtesy of IoJ. Place must’ve been siege capped. 4 trebs just pointed at NE camp. A little bit much? .__.
Only reason we got that place, (at like 3AM server time) is because we caught it while IoJ was busy on another map. We know they had a zerg somewhere, we had been wiped by it 15 minutes prior.

Anyway, I don’t get on weekends much. Looking forward to finally experiencing this matchup more firsthand over the next few days. =D
… when I’m not busy playing Pokemon.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atharsia.3249

Atharsia.3249

Shout out to CRIT. Thanks for the fights. Best we have had this matchup.

/salute

Hey, we’ve had some really good fights too against both your server and IOJ. There are some really fine tuned guilds out there and that makes the match-up a ton more fun for us at least. Keep it up, we’re trying to raid daily now and everyday has been really intense at times.

/salute

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

I dunno. You should’ve seen DB Hills on reset night. Courtesy of IoJ. Place must’ve been siege capped. 4 trebs just pointed at NE camp. A little bit much? .__.
Only reason we got that place, (at like 3AM server time) is because we caught it while IoJ was busy on another map. We know they had a zerg somewhere, we had been wiped by it 15 minutes prior.

Anyway, I don’t get on weekends much. Looking forward to finally experiencing this matchup more firsthand over the next few days. =D

~ Kovu

BTW this was Mend’s doing classic hills defense. Siege count for hills ( upgraded to wp) was 22 superior acs 2 regular acs 5 trebs 2 superior trebs 1 guild treb 7 superior balis one regular and 1 superior catapult.

twas a shame most of our guild went to sleep before your major offensive happened I know bp was keeping you guys busy alot on reset.

anyways good fights all see you out there.

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Silly DB thinking you can out zerg BP

Cön-Guardian DB

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

~ Kovu

BTW this was Mend’s doing classic hills defense. Siege count for hills ( upgraded to wp) was 22 superior acs 2 regular acs 5 trebs 2 superior trebs 1 guild treb 7 superior balis one regular and 1 superior catapult.

twas a shame most of our guild went to sleep before your major offensive happened I know bp was keeping you guys busy alot on reset.

Indeed. Hills is [EA]’s favourite keep. Back in the day we used to take it and siege it up all of the time on reset. Back when we could predict our starting maps. Not fun being on the other side of that.

Did you scold the people who dropped non sups? Only sups on reset night.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

(edited by Kovu.7560)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

~ Kovu

Indeed. Hills is [EA]’s favourite keep. Back in the day we used to take it and siege it up all of the time on reset. Back when we could predict our starting maps. Not fun being on the other side of that.

~ Kovu

[EA] is still in DB? Haven’t seen you guys at all.
is [rB] still on DB?

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

~ Kovu

~ Kovu

[EA] is still in DB? Haven’t seen you guys at all.
is [rB] still on DB?

yes and no and hills sucks……only you like hills

Cön-Guardian DB