10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

BP, build more AC’s Plox.

IoJ garrison a few days ago. Just one battery of the AC’s. They had a few more on the dome, some more over by the Mystic Forge, another batter of 5 at the Middle inner gates, 2 trebuchets and 5 ballistas in the lords room itself. Was…interesting. Even more interesting was we got through the choke point anyway and killed most of it

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

so much lag and dc in Bp bl wth?

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Ty CORE for the fun fights tonight. We finally are picking up a few more to have fun with. Sorry the fights weren’t as good as later. Even if we have less we will still try to kill ya

RNG Officer.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Ty CORE for the fun fights tonight. We finally are picking up a few more to have fun with. Sorry the fights weren’t as good as later. Even if we have less we will still try to kill ya

Feeling is mutual. Holy wow, you guys are tanky lol.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I don’t understand this whole move to the server with highest chance to win leagues thing, it’s just a chest and my personal opinion is that I would rather know I earned the prize if a prize rather than call myself awsome for piggy backing off another servers population and having no challenge during a match up.

I enjoy IoJ a lot since moving from GoM BEFORE leagues were announced and I’m happy that were are gonna have to fight for a place than have it handed to us.

Keep up the good work everyone ^.^

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

BP, build more AC’s Plox.

IoJ garrison a few days ago. Just one battery of the AC’s. They had a few more on the dome, some more over by the Mystic Forge, another batter of 5 at the Middle inner gates, 2 trebuchets and 5 ballistas in the lords room itself. Was…interesting. Even more interesting was we got through the choke point anyway and killed most of it

Oh I was there, that was fun

Look at all you green dots though… AC aoe limit probably got maxed with that hahah

Commander Nachonix

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Thanks [MEND] for some good times in SM last night. The siege barrage from the 3rd floor was legendary. So many bags, so little time. Unfortunately BP doesn’t drop precursors

mmmmm….bags.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Second or third time playing this week, as I’ve been preoccupied with Planetside 2. This is what I find…

…I pity all the roamers in this match-up.

Attachments:

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

So, DB is hurting for people huh?

…Cool story, bro.

Attachments:

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atharsia.3249

Atharsia.3249

…Cool story, bro.

No one said we didn’t have people, we just lost WvW oriented guilds and our WvW population overall decreased during NA prime. We still have NNK, TFV and some other SEA guilds that come out to fight with good numbers.

I believe the match-up would be quite different if BPBL didn’t had that connectivity issues. It’s just sad that no one can do kitten there because of lag and dc’s.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

…Cool story, bro.

those are make believe SEA timezone people

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Embur.6042

Embur.6042

…Cool story, bro.

those are make believe SEA timezone people

I thought they were mesmer clones :S

Embur – Leader of Mindless Zerg [ING] Dragonbrand
http://mindlesszerg.enjin.com/home

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try harder

#ProfessionalNomad

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

zzzzzzzzzzz im so angry because of guildwars2 server population in the morning
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
zzzzzzzzzzzz
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
#endlife

Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Embur.6042

Embur.6042

zzzzzzzzzzz im so angry because of guildwars2 server population in the morning
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
zzzzzzzzzzzz
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
#endlife

This lolsssssssss

Embur – Leader of Mindless Zerg [ING] Dragonbrand
http://mindlesszerg.enjin.com/home

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Agriope.4523

Angry is maaaaybe an overstatement. Just maybe. Only maybe. Possibly maybe.

PS. Here’s how you do it:
U MAD? /wrists

Try it, then post it on Facebook and tell us about your doctor bills like all the other cool kids.

#ProfessionalNomad

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

I try hard in the forums

Please people, notice me, im begging you :[

Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

I believe the match-up would be quite different if BPBL didn’t had that connectivity issues. It’s just sad that no one can do kitten there because of lag and dc’s.

There is no doubt it affects the match, but I wouldn’t be so sure that it is in our favor. We rely a lot on quick reaction forces and I can tell you right now that our commanders are very hesitant when it comes to taking their forces off another map to come and rescue BPBL because 3/4 of the people attempting to zone into BP are going to have a client crash and some of those people are going to leave WvW for the night.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

I try hard in the forums

I can only notice the concept of you.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

I try hard in the forums

I can only notice the concept of you.

Oh what’s becoming of me…

Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

…Cool story, bro.

No one said we didn’t have people, we just lost WvW oriented guilds and our WvW population overall decreased during NA prime. We still have NNK, TFV and some other SEA guilds that come out to fight with good numbers.

It happens to us too so that’s not really an excuse.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

…Cool story, bro.

Actually I think it’s a very valid excuse. You guys already own the map (and the points contained therein). Basically that BL is now free points for you guys.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

…Cool story, bro.

Actually I think it’s a very valid excuse. You guys already own the map (and the points contained therein). Basically that BL is now free points for you guys.

I would disagree. We’ve lost those same keeps because the response force gets disconnected on the way to the assailed keep. Also, we’ve had to eject you guys from the Garrison Lords room several times this match up. I would credit BP’s emergency response time more then some ephemeral connectivity issue.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I think [SIC] recruited new members, really sad that we went 3 v 4 and a member and server mates resorted to a tower, vets, ac fire then back up of 10 people.

:(

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

…Cool story, bro.

If you magically take all of our BL then we’d have the same issue as you.

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I think what they mean is that there would be 33% more “playable terrain”. More opportunity for 1 side being shorthanded. I see what they mean too… this is the first time it felt to me atleast on BP that WvW was a little bit … crampt. I dunno if it’s partly b/c of the addition of the CONQUEST Ruins too … but it feels more crowded right now in T4 than it did when I started playing on CD in T1/T2 @ launch.

(edited by ilr.9675)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I think [SIC] recruited new members, really sad that we went 3 v 4 and a member and server mates resorted to a tower, vets, ac fire then back up of 10 people.

Sooooo that’s like what, 1 SIC v 3 IOJ? Sad indeed.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

If you want a guaranteed even fight all you have to do is respond to my pleas for a gvg this week. No one has stepped up yet, this will be the first week in a month we can’t get a gvg.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I think you need glasses dude aha
really sad that we went 3 v 4 and a member and server mates

3 IoJ vs 4 BP. get all hyped up about it though I was expecting an actual fight seeing as your guild loved to rage at us for not fighting 3v10 when we had the 3… hence the sadness…

Had some awsome fights against a [WAR] Warrior, that guy is a beast and very godlike.

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

3 IoJ vs 4 BP. get all hyped up about it though I was expecting an actual fight seeing as your guild loved to rage at us for not fighting 3v10 when we had the 3… hence the sadness…

Had some awsome fights against a [WAR] Warrior, that guy is a beast and very godlike.

Knight, what do you expect? [SIC] hide in zergs, cant blame them from running away, they obviously didnt have enough passive healing from guardians and Eles stacking up in order to fight you.

The Male Norn Guardian in Norn t3 should be an easy kill, i saw him duel people after one of their GvGs and he lost everytime.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

There are a few that meet that description. If a kite was deployed at anytime it was Snacks.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Somebody forgot to shut the back door of IoJ garrison.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

There are a few that meet that description. If a kite was deployed at anytime it was Snacks.

Big, norn, karma armour from orr. Black base, gold highlights on armour. 1v1 spec, axe/(something) greatsword. Making optimum use of that regen XD Lyssa runes maybe. No kite

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Yo Eva Pix. I see you karma-training. I thought SIC never karma trained? My /laughs were meant in a good spirit because I recognized the face when I was tabbing through the targets. Hope you all find what you’re looking for on BP.

Looks like PVE patch is once again super effective against IOJ. 3 of us to defend our fully fortified bay with a wp. There’s karma trains and there’s being obnoxious. When you own every structure on a bl, you let us reflip it so you can flip it back… not stay there and kill us when we try to flip anything. Especially when no one can stay connected on your own bl to have any real hope of retaliation…

At this point forget ppt and upgrading. We’ll just be hunting zergs/guild groups to fight. Enjoy the rest of the matchup.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

At this point forget ppt and upgrading. We’ll just be hunting zergs/guild groups to fight. Enjoy the rest of the matchup.

Hey, since BB can’t get a gvg this match we’ll be doing the same tonight, obviously not in our BL. Where can we find y’all?

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Hey, since BB can’t get a gvg this match we’ll be doing the same tonight, obviously not in our BL. Where can we find y’all?

Whisper me around 7pm server time, we’re usually all online by then.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Thanks [MEND] for some good times in SM last night. The siege barrage from the 3rd floor was legendary. So many bags, so little time. Unfortunately BP doesn’t drop precursors

mmmmm….bags.

Hiding behind arrow carts is what they do best. Come to think of it, cannot say I have ever seen them do anything much else.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Whisper me around 7pm server time, we’re usually all online by then.

Awesome, that’s right when we’re planning to start.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Yo Eva Pix. I see you karma-training. I thought SIC never karma trained? My /laughs were meant in a good spirit because I recognized the face when I was tabbing through the targets. Hope you all find what you’re looking for on BP.

Looks like PVE patch is once again super effective against IOJ. 3 of us to defend our fully fortified bay with a wp. There’s karma trains and there’s being obnoxious. When you own every structure on a bl, you let us reflip it so you can flip it back… not stay there and kill us when we try to flip anything. Especially when no one can stay connected on your own bl to have any real hope of retaliation…

Aww were you the CORE guy that was crying when we were busting through Bay? ._.

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Hey Doc, don’t forget the infamous “Tower hug against 2 of us” routine.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Aww were you the CORE guy that was crying when we were busting through Bay? ._.

That’s me lol. Not much we could do with 2 of us. It felt like the titanic lol.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

More roamers please. I know the karma train takes low IQ but i’m sure a few of you can mentally push yourselves. Step outside your zerg and feel how open the world is without all those people

I mean its patch day, you can’t test builds inside a group of 50 people.

Disclaimer Moose hold no responsibility to injuries occurred during having to press more than one button than once.

Disclaimer 2 Moose also holds no responsibility for damage that may occur when having to use more than 3 brain cells while playing.

EDIT: added appropriate gif to represent Commanders with their zergs

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

(edited by Devanuze.8734)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

ooOOOOOOOoo Now I get it. 4 BP vs 3 IOJ, not SIC. Why call SIC out? You didn’t fight SIC. You fought BP. Jumping to a conclusion that your fight represented SIC would get you a bad grade for poor logical argumentation. I think you need some composition lessons dude aha.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

We’re just as bored as you guys are. The only reason we’re karma training is because nobody is bothering to come and stop us. At best there are 2 or 3 people in each keep we crash into.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

ooOOOOOOOoo Now I get it. 4 BP vs 3 IOJ, not SIC. Why call SIC out? You didn’t fight SIC. You fought BP. Jumping to a conclusion that your fight represented SIC would get you a bad grade for poor logical argumentation. I think you need some composition lessons dude aha.

Hey SIC! I know you guys like to experiment with builds and all that, but I’d give the set you’ve been running a no go. Super glassy and not doing a lot of damage. Also, stop running back into hills and staying within the super AC range. You’re better than that.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

I don’t remember someone /laughing. There’s not much else to do outside of sPvP while i’m online. kitten PVE.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

We’re just as bored as you guys are. The only reason we’re karma training is because nobody is bothering to come and stop us. At best there are 2 or 3 people in each keep we crash into.

We need to train you all on how to properly karma train. There’s more karma and dragonite for all parties involved if you let us flip things back (I understand you’re going to defend Hills, pretty embarrassing on our part for letting you get it that upgraded). However, when you bring an entire zerg to kill 5 of us trying to ninja our own bay back, 5 people still fighting and trying to take back our borderland… It’s demoralizing. I logged after that. So enjoy I guess. Now I know what GOM DR and company felt like in the weeks where we killed their servers, lol.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Hey SIC! I know you guys like to experiment with builds and all that, but I’d give the set you’ve been running a no go. Super glassy and not doing a lot of damage. Also, stop running back into hills and staying within the super AC range. You’re better than that.

Since you quoted me in posting this, I feel an urge to respond. Who? I haven’t personally been in game since I transferred and have yet to even enter WvW as BP.

Chaba Tangnu

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Since you quoted me in posting this, I feel an urge to respond. Who? I haven’t personally been in game since I transferred and have yet to even enter WvW as BP.

As far as I can remember it was a necro, warrior, and guardian.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Fairly obvious that IOJ is kitten.

Sorry that the few SIC members on at these times wiped you multiple times, and helped build a WP in your HIlls. One SIC member won 5 gold for a long distance jump off of your hills bridge.

Most of SIC is not even on at these times or running as anything other than a few members with a new server.

If this makes your Jimmie hard, so be it.

Nothing like Internet Muscles when you get wiped 10 times and then get that special someone once.

Pics or vid would be great to back up what you say. I got pics of the naked long jump from your HIlls if you’d like

Suicide Necro