Natar.3671

When even EB has become boring, this happens

Attachments:

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Dear [RH],

I guess you’ve figured out you aren’t the cream of the crop on GoM by now, but I figured I’d reiterate it. L2p. Being able to throw siege on someone dead doesn’t mean you’re good.

But, I give you an A for effort for throwing siege after it takes 15 of you to wipe 5 people. Best of luck in your future endeavors. And just remember, I have more siege than you for every time I see you guys dead.

Interesting post. Some immediate thoughts:

-Above anything, I want to hear about how we have 15 RH again. I love fairy tales.
-You’re free to throw siege on me. Go ahead, throw all of it.
-While I like my guildies, hm, the fights speak for themselves and I’m not gonna waste time talking about quality of players here. If we’re not as awesome as you well, we’re not as awesome as you. Maybe one day I will impress XOXO

For every day you stand on that sinking ship of a server I am impressed. It is just a ghost town there. No idea how you do it.

Well, transferring off would further perpetuate the problem and let ArenaNet know that the WvW model they designed is working as intended. I can’t speak for Styx, but the reason I’m still around is that I love the guild I’m in and what’s left of the GoM community. While there’s a couple of other servers out there that I’d really enjoy playing on if I had to transfer, I don’t see any sense of long-term stability anywhere in this entire game mode. I’d rather spend what’s left of my GW2 time playing on GoM and gradually shift my competitive interests to other games.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

So I noticed some GoM laughing when they wiped the 10 man Os group with 50 GoM. I guess they had an achievement unlocked from killing us. Was funny having 50 ppl chase us halfway across EB just to try to kill us

Vice versa in GoM BL & NSP Bl; I honestly thought i’d be getting more out of this matchup from NSP.

Personally, I only do laughs when someone from the other side does it first but anyway what I mean is that GoM seems to really want Os dead, not NSP in general. Plus whenever our zergs seem to have equal/close to equal numbers, GoM seems to run away and never engage Os at all which makes it boring for us

Maybe you can find guilds your own size to fight in silver league.

Are you referring to once a week when we have more than 35 people or are you referring to the 25 we usually run?

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

So I noticed some GoM laughing when they wiped the 10 man Os group with 50 GoM. I guess they had an achievement unlocked from killing us. Was funny having 50 ppl chase us halfway across EB just to try to kill us

Vice versa in GoM BL & NSP Bl; I honestly thought i’d be getting more out of this matchup from NSP.

Personally, I only do laughs when someone from the other side does it first but anyway what I mean is that GoM seems to really want Os dead, not NSP in general. Plus whenever our zergs seem to have equal/close to equal numbers, GoM seems to run away and never engage Os at all which makes it boring for us

Maybe you can find guilds your own size to fight in silver league.

Are you referring to once a week when we have more than 35 people or are you referring to the 25 we usually run?

Yes.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

Dear [RH],

I guess you’ve figured out you aren’t the cream of the crop on GoM by now, but I figured I’d reiterate it. L2p. Being able to throw siege on someone dead doesn’t mean you’re good.

But, I give you an A for effort for throwing siege after it takes 15 of you to wipe 5 people. Best of luck in your future endeavors. And just remember, I have more siege than you for every time I see you guys dead.

-Above anything, I want to hear about how we have 15 RH again. I love fairy tales.
-While I like my guildies, hm, the fights speak for themselves and I’m not gonna waste time talking about quality of players here. If we’re not as awesome as you well, we’re not as awesome as you. Maybe one day I will impress XOXO

For every day you stand on that sinking ship of a server I am impressed. It is just a ghost town there. No idea how you do it.

Well, transferring off would further perpetuate the problem and let ArenaNet know that the WvW model they designed is working as intended. I can’t speak for Styx, but the reason I’m still around is that I love the guild I’m in and what’s left of the GoM community. While there’s a couple of other servers out there that I’d really enjoy playing on if I had to transfer, I don’t see any sense of long-term stability anywhere in this entire game mode. I’d rather spend what’s left of my GW2 time playing on GoM and gradually shift my competitive interests to other games.

Manly tears of peace have been shed.

Attachments:

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

(edited by Coults.8492)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Dear [RH],

Special shout-out to all my pals in Against All Odds We [XFER]!

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear [RH],

Special shout-out to all my pals in Against All Odds We [XFER]!

Hahahah .. that’s really funny.

Sry scarecrow O.O

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Why is an NSP commander on AR asking us to hit NSP? I call a truce on all NSP targets, and ask we let them hold SMC for the remainder of the week. Lets make this AR vs GoM and let NSP soar in ratings.

Say no to NSP tanking.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Why is an NSP commander on AR asking us to hit NSP? I call a truce on all NSP targets, and ask we let them hold SMC for the remainder of the week. Lets make this AR vs GoM and let NSP soar in ratings.

Say no to NSP tanking.

Who was this Nsp commander ?? I don’t know about the rest of Nsp , but our guild has been pushing the peddle to the meddle on the pvdoor scene. Sure there are some defenders. But we easily crush them. So it might as well be full pvdoor.

You want to look at tanking.. look at kain.. that’s TANKING.

one more thing. If you play that stupid game of staying away from Nsp to help push us up a tier. Then Nsp might truly go pve for the week , since both of the servers we are facing are pretty much dead already. Its been an absolute snoorefest this week. 7 weeks of this and I might just try my first fotm dungeon.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaydyn.5871

Blaydyn.5871

Don’t worry GoM and AR ;D…. we have kittened guilds that are trying to tank and ruin the game for us. Shouldn’t have too much trouble…. I hope we get boosted into Silver league.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Say no to NSP tanking.

Who was this Nsp commander ?? I don’t know about the rest of Nsp , but our guild has been pushing the peddle to the meddle on the pvdoor scene. Sure there are some defenders. But we easily crush them. So it might as well be full pvdoor.

one more thing. If you play that stupid game of staying away from Nsp to help push us up a tier. Then Nsp might truly go pve for the week , since both of the servers we are facing are pretty much dead already. Its been an absolute snoorefest this week. 7 weeks of this and I might just try my first fotm dungeon.

Ask Os guild, they may have insight.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Say no to NSP tanking.

Ask Os guild, they may have insight.

From the reddit thread, it sounds like Rob is using the patented Honeybuns Treb Placement Method (see screenshot).

Attachments:

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Say no to NSP tanking.

Sweet jesus… I just realized that XOXO is working harder for PPT than any other guild in this entire matchup. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Say no to NSP tanking.

Sweet jesus… I just realized that XOXO is working harder for PPT than any other guild in this entire matchup. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?

Each of the last 2 days we have spearheaded Nsp to 500 ppt totals. We are getting good at this stuffz.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Say no to NSP tanking.

Each of the last 2 days we have spearheaded Nsp to 500 ppt totals. We are getting good at this stuffz.

Kaineng is 15th again! Geez, this is like a roller coaster.

Gate of Madness

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I’m sure it’s normal for a server 7/8 ranks respectively higher to be drawing around 100 PPT. This seems legit… sad.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Meh, Northern Shiverpeaks is a grown up server. They can make their own decisions.

Now throwing my opinion into it because I like hearing my own voice. I wouldn’t have tanked. People like playing to win, no matter what’s going on. If you’re letting them down on purpose, that kinda makes people angry. But it’s not like Os just took the week off, they’re actively sabotaging others which makes people super angry. I honestly feel like it’s shootin the server in the foot, which is a shame. I get Northern Shiverpeaks can make a case why they don’t belong in silver league but someone has to go in silver league and I’d guess better them than Kaineng.

Gate of Madness won 13 out of 14 matches in a row at some point and that stirred up more drama than I think losing 13 out of 14 matches might have, heh.

It’s a lil’ weird to see Os complainin how there are no guilds that come out and face them in this match up (and most servers in the bronze tier too, I imagine) but apparently that’s what they like so much?

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Meh, Northern Shiverpeaks is a grown up server. They can make their own decisions.

Now throwing my opinion into it because I like hearing my own voice. I wouldn’t have tanked. People like playing to win, no matter what’s going on. If you’re letting them down on purpose, that kinda makes people angry. But it’s not like Os just took the week off, they’re actively sabotaging others which makes people super angry. I honestly feel like it’s shootin the server in the foot, which is a shame. I get Northern Shiverpeaks can make a case why they don’t belong in silver league but someone has to go in silver league and I’d guess better them than Kaineng.

Gate of Madness won 13 out of 14 matches in a row at some point and that stirred up more drama than I think losing 13 out of 14 matches might have, heh.

Honestly I think that a major WvW guild actively doing what it can to ensure they wont have difficult competition for the next two months speaks volumes about that guild, not the server of course. But thank you for showing not only your server but the GW2 community at large your true colors. By the way, do you guys use yellow in your guild emblem? You may want to consider it…

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Honestly I think that a major WvW guild actively doing what it can to ensure they wont have difficult competition for the next two months speaks volumes about that guild, not the server of course. But thank you for showing not only your server but the GW2 community at large your true colors. By the way, do you guys use yellow in your guild emblem? You may want to consider it…

To be fair, I have a lot of respect for Os. The server is lucky to have a number of quality guilds that have kept it goin for a while without havin a 2nd mass exodus like some of our other servers.

Gate of Madness

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

From the reddit thread, it sounds like Rob is using the patented Honeybuns Treb Placement Method (see screenshot).

As creator of the patented Honeybun’s super awesome Treb loacation strategy, I, Starlight Honeybuns thoroughly approve of such placements.

On a side note, Me and the Missus were discussing and we came to the conclusion that The Gate of Madness keeps were lacking in the treb decoration department, we are willing to pay gold for who ever decks out these keeps in proper accord. Please provide screen shots.

I seem to be lacking on funds at the moment (fireworks are not cheap). Please send 300 gold in advance so that I may build these trebs to your exact specifications.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I seem to be lacking on funds at the moment (fireworks are not cheap). Please send 300 gold in advance so that I may build these trebs to your exact specifications.

I already have…dont you remember that ecto i sent you?

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Honestly I know that those I have spoken to are not “tanking”, but there is definitely a lower population right now. Gotta give props to the TFG EB crew doing a solid job and EL and BC in our BL’s. It’s clear Kaineng will do everything to drop down. I say let them, I figured we would never have the outmanned buff, but it has been ever present in AR and GoM BL’s. Definitely surprising me. Appreciate the GoM and AR that are putting up a good fight, especially ASH in our Hills. Had a lot of good tough fights with you guys tonight. And…. So much siege, been a hard nut to crack :-(.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

^ Thanks for tagging up tonight Doom and thanks for all the fun fights in our BL.

Whatever league NSP ends up in, some of us will be playing and enjoying it the best we can. #NSPPRIDE

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Kinda sucks that there actually does seem to be a lot less activity going on in WvW from the opposition… from NSP’s side especially… it’s killing the roaming vibe as GoM seems to be rolling things at the current moment =/ I like the matchups for the fights, but this whole “tanking” thing going about for the leagues coming up is definitely a buzzkill. I know us 3 can do wonderful things against each other, but if nobody’s even trying then… it’s a buzzkill, to say the least.

Hell, I had to make a rare visit to (Shudders) EB for some roaming fun >.<

And further feelings of dread for what’s happening to WvW as I was with a small group as we went to Quentin’s to try to take it, a fellow NSP stops by and cheers at our group >.> I laughed so very hard at this, and still am at how ridiculous ANET has made our matchups become…

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Hey NSP,

I think I saw a whole big team of 4 of you in WvW today, and I played on all BLs but mostly yours, for something like 8 hours.

To the others taking the week off, to avoid Silver League (where you seem to belong), to have easy wins later on and stomp lower-WvW-pop servers… and to the griefers who sabotage their own server to make sure they loose rating…
“- But we don’t wanna go in Silver League… we’d rather have easy wins in the lower league.”
“- Hmmm k… so you grief your own server for a week, making a lot of people angry, and if you succeed the outcome will likely be you will stomp the lower league in the future, so basically there will be no competition? Well that’s not so great either, is it, for the other servers you will be facing.”

Poor sportmanship. Selfishness at its best. If you succeed, your victories will be meaningless. Why do you even play this game and WvW?

You know in organized sports, they ban/disqualify people from the competition for doing such things.

The guild(s) or individual(s) who are behind this on NSP… well simply put : Shame on you. Your reputation is made.

Loosing on purpose to avoid facing stronger teams in the next round. Sounds familiar?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdK4vPz0qaI

Note: To the NSP players still trying their best in WvW, props to you guys, you are the players I want to face/to play with in this game.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I’m sorry for NSP, when you faced us you showed yourself to be bored with us, FC hasn’t given up and neither have I. What disappoints me is that in the end the true colors show. Throwing a match so you can stay in the lower tiers and avoid the higher one. If I remember it was purely XOXO badmouthing but they kept true to their standards. Idk if OS is still holding their own end of things. It’s time you realize that your whole server isn’t the will of one player or of a guild.

I hope you learn a lesson here Obs you and XOXO may be alright and I keep my respect for you, but as for those of you throwing the match, very disappointing. Finally when you see yourself in the situation of the lower tier servers do, you realize how the skill of a server isn’t dictated by points or PPT , rather server size and coverage matters alot. Atm if GoM and AR were to throw the match would be the only way NSP would move to silver.

Kaneing will have to completely wipe if they want to take your slot, and by wipe I am talking 10 ppt or 0 . If we do face you again for the Bronze leagues then don’t complain about FC being all zerg and crap, we wouldn’t zerg if we had to deal with those insane numbers compared to ours. I really wanted NSP to get the matches they were looking for. I hope Obs learns a thing or two from this situation, I did warn you a thread before something like this could happen.

Obs I hope this sheds some light that NSP isn’t the hardcore server you made it out to be, in fact it’s only several of you who are worth the fight.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

This probably wont go over well , but i will say it. For every Nsp person that pops into a map saying “you realize if you continue to get points , we will get put into silver” (not aimed at anyone in particular as it happened about 6 times today pvdooring Ar). YES I GET IT.

I realize fully the situation we are in. I am probably in the minority when i say this but. I want to play in silver league. As it stands now , the lower tiers have nothing to offer more then lots of pvdoor. Sure there are a strong server or 2 that will give fights. but the thought of running around in Ar on a Saturday morning with 3 people flipping the map saddens me.

So yes i will pvdoor and do whatever. I dont want to sink into the basement and fight nothing for 7 weeks.

You are probably saying, THEN XFER OFF kitten!!.. well i happen to like Nsp. I like fighting people. NOT PVE. So i will ride this storm into where ever it takes the server.

If we get stuck in the bronze league , ill try it out. if its what i think it will be. Then i will look into other options. Like xfer to a server in silver that is getting pounded.

I am speaking for just me. as i have no idea what my guild wants to do. I haven’t really mentioned it yet aside from a few people.

I am sorry to any and all who hate the way I think. I am sorry for wanting the hard path. I also am sorry in advance if we make the silver league. Knowing fully i will pvdoor all week to try and get there.

Edit – keep your trash lolfinisher and that extra blue I get from the Omgwvw chests.. I dont want or need that garbage

I want PvP.

I am sorry that you think PVDoor is the way to PVP.

:P

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

I’m sorry for NSP, when you faced us you showed yourself to be bored with us, FC hasn’t given up and neither have I. What disappoints me is that in the end the true colors show. Throwing a match so you can stay in the lower tiers and avoid the higher one. If I remember it was purely XOXO badmouthing but they kept true to their standards. Idk if OS is still holding their own end of things. It’s time you realize that your whole server isn’t the will of one player or of a guild.

I hope you learn a lesson here Obs you and XOXO may be alright and I keep my respect for you, but as for those of you throwing the match, very disappointing. Finally when you see yourself in the situation of the lower tier servers do, you realize how the skill of a server isn’t dictated by points or PPT , rather server size and coverage matters alot. Atm if GoM and AR were to throw the match would be the only way NSP would move to silver.

Kaneing will have to completely wipe if they want to take your slot, and by wipe I am talking 10 ppt or 0 . If we do face you again for the Bronze leagues then don’t complain about FC being all zerg and crap, we wouldn’t zerg if we had to deal with those insane numbers compared to ours. I really wanted NSP to get the matches they were looking for. I hope Obs learns a thing or two from this situation, I did warn you a thread before something like this could happen.

Obs I hope this sheds some light that NSP isn’t the hardcore server you made it out to be, in fact it’s only several of you who are worth the fight.

The lesson I learned over the past few days is prolly more grim then even you understand.
Not only is 80% of the server tanking this match. But if you hit some borderlands , people get mad. “Wtf you doing” ect ect. On top of that I’ve had 2 people tell me I should just xfer off if I don’t like it.

These are the people with the balls to say it. I’m sure there is way more then just 2 people that want me gone at this point for a million reasons.

But for trying to gain points/better competition shouldn’t be the reason.

Is finishing first in bronze such a big deal ? to me it isn’t. To these half breed pve/achievement whores its huge … I guess. Enough to make other people actually consider leaving this server or being told to leave.

In my disgust. The Obs song of the day is cancelled for the week!

Its a shame too. It might have been the last PvP you people see over the next 7weeks.

kittens

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I understand you, don’t worry I’ve been there, in an opposite scenario, trying to help FC rebuild itself in the old t8 days when we were still trying to obtain a good core of players, I’ve gone through drama, we’ve even forced as a whole server the leave of many guilds and players, but for us it was opposite, we didn’t want to just smash opponents, we wanted the PPT, we always felt horrible as a server, for our lousy reputation as a whole, we barely ever got xnfers because we were regarded as the lowest of the low.

As for OS being accused of throwing the match, it doesn’t matter, there are threads and stuff about the discussion. The truth is you can’t put the blame on one guild. Rather on the commanders and their followers. Reason we kicked guilds from our server and commanders was due to their elitism and the influence they had on others. Only when they were present did others follow, only they felt elite and capable enough to do anything and anyone else was deemed useless.

The problem with your server , same problem we had, is your pugs rely too much on specific guilds or commanders to guide them, this causes them to solely rely on them for anything. In the end it can hurt you, because if those guilds or commanders jump ship, there goes that portion of your server, and not PvE wise, but WvW wise.

What I see here is a reversal of what my server did, instead of trying to improve and trying to achieve higher tiers, NSP is trying to fall down and keep its place. My server always tried to get out of t8, not for the sake of being in higher tiers but to remove our image as the server no one wants to go to. I feel for you man, as a fellow roamer I understand your dilemma, even i get bored of fighting same pugs every day. I enjoy the fights I get with better guilds or roamers, it makes me improve and it makes me test my skills more, I have been stagnating a bit due to fighting badly organized groups and servers. Anyways goodluck to you and the rest of XOXO you guys will have my respect, I hear you are pulling your weight in WvW so props.

As for whether or not NSP stays bronze or silver, this is a move that will hurt or improve Anet’s relationship with the WvW community, if it does well, we will have passed a stage of the old ghetto glikko system, if it tanks, well we will see a loss of playerbase in all lower servers.

In respect though, it wouldn’t matter if NSP stayed or left, either way the outcome would be either one server would be bandwagoned, or higher tier guilds and players would jump to lower servers to get the most out of fights, if done well we could see some awesome action, if done horribly, the first 2 or 3 slots of any league will be the bandwagon servers.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

It should be easy enough for someone who knows the mathematics behind the matchup system to determine the probability of both events happening.

Hint: It’s going to be ridiculously small.

It certainly made me curious that we went to three leagues at around the same time it was announced that Devon would be playing on NSP. And now this?

I’m not a big believer in coincidence with extremely low probabilities involved.

I ran the numbers, and the probability of GoM+NSP+AR is pretty small, around 1.63% (about 1 chance in 60). that’s actually a pretty high probability.

NSP had 168 possible matchups ranging from HoD+DH (most likely, 2.26%) to JQ+SBI (least likely, 0.000001%). GoM+AR was #19 in the list (only 18 other matchups out of 168 were more likely).

the full numbers are attached.

-ken

Attachments:

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

My server always tried to get out of t8, not for the sake of being in higher tiers but to remove our image as the server no one wants to go to.

I thought the server no one wanted to go to was GoM. Except when a few months ago we started winning a lot and guilds from other servers came and left sometime later.

Anyway, if NSP wants to be with us for the next seven weeks let them. They might win for a while and then their players will get horribly bored. And before that happens, when they are done fighting the opposing servers, they are probably going to start fighting each other. That’s going to be fun to read.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I feel sorry for NSP. They are tanking to be in Bronze, and I can safely say that +600 for two weeks straight on SBI was boring. I have had more fun this week getting rolled by SoR than the past 2 weeks of rolling.

Looks like SBI might slip down into silver, unless we somehow hold onto a gold spot during the week. Either way it is a tough spot to be in. Roll or be rolled.

NSP, I know that not all of you are tanking, and there are competitors on every sever. But, for the ones that are, I would advise you to stop. Rolling servers gets boring.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy not playing dead servers as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

The lesson I learned over the past few days is prolly more grim then even you understand.
Not only is 80% of the server tanking this match. But if you hit some borderlands , people get mad. “Wtf you doing” ect ect. On top of that I’ve had 2 people tell me I should just xfer off if I don’t like it.

These are the people with the balls to say it. I’m sure there is way more then just 2 people that want me gone at this point for a million reasons.

But for trying to gain points/better competition shouldn’t be the reason.

Is finishing first in bronze such a big deal ? to me it isn’t. To these half breed pve/achievement whores its huge … I guess. Enough to make other people actually consider leaving this server or being told to leave.

In my disgust. The Obs song of the day is cancelled for the week!

Its a shame too. It might have been the last PvP you people see over the next 7weeks.

kittens

Well I will be PvDooring, don’t care what anyone thinks, I need my 2nd stacks. I am working on it and that wxp is just so tasty.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

I feel sorry for NSP. They are tanking to be in Bronze, and I can safely say that +600 for two weeks straight on SBI was boring. I have had more fun this week getting rolled by SoR than the past 2 weeks of rolling.

Looks like SBI might slip down into silver, unless we somehow hold onto a gold spot during the week. Either way it is a tough spot to be in. Roll or be rolled.

NSP, I know that not all of you are tanking, and there are competitors on every sever. But, for the ones that are, I would advise you to stop. Rolling servers gets boring.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

It’s Anet’s version of The Biggest Loser. NSP vs. HoD vs. Kaineng. Right now, NSP is winning at losing, but man Kaineng is trying hard! Except, just like in all good “reality” TV, the producer (Anet) has attempted to influence the outcome by pushing a T5 server down to T8 in the last match. Oooo…..the drama!! Thanks Anet. >:(

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

It’s Anet’s version of The Biggest Loser. NSP vs. HoD vs. Kaineng. Right now, NSP is winning at losing, but man Kaineng is trying hard! Except, just like in all good “reality” TV, the producer (Anet) has attempted to influence the outcome by pushing a T5 server down to T8 in the last match. Oooo…..the drama!! Thanks Anet. >:(

Honestly, we faced kaineng recently and they weren’t really that stacked anymore. Some of them might be trying to tank, but, most likely they suffered too many transfers to be competitive anymore.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Honestly, we faced kaineng recently and they weren’t really that stacked anymore. Some of them might be trying to tank, but, most likely they suffered too many transfers to be competitive anymore.

Kaineng should still be roflstomping HoD, but since HoD is one of the contenders in The Biggest Loser, you get the Loser competition.

Ebay should toss a wrench into their plans and go PvE this week. It’s not like the WvW’ing is gonna be any fun, unless they like sitting in towers for days on end with no one to fight.

Go check out their matchup thread. Pretty much confirms what these guys are up to……

(edited by Thorson.9218)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Sorry Nsp, 400+ ppt was all we can muster. Less and less people coming out. Ty to the “Other guilds” who are still out there.

We are still trying.. but losing hope fast as our golems magically disappear when we switch borderlands.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Good job tanking NSP! Keep it up and you’ll have 8 weeks of satisfying blow outs with no good wvw to be found.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiz.3274

Shiz.3274

ueh this is horrible NSP doesn’t really have any place. bronze will be boring because we have way more people compared to most other bronze servers. and silver will be boring because we’ll get roflstomped most of the time Anyway nobody should sabottage other people sorry to hear you’re being sabottaged XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Kaineng should still be roflstomping HoD, but since HoD is one of the contenders in The Biggest Loser, you get the Loser competition.

Ebay should toss a wrench into their plans and go PvE this week. It’s not like the WvW’ing is gonna be any fun, unless they like sitting in towers for days on end with no one to fight.

Go check out their matchup thread. Pretty much confirms what these guys are up to……

On the contrary, the reason why Kaineng is not ROFLstomping compared to HoD is because they seem to be losing a LOT of their ppl and guilds from ppl transferring out of their server. That and idn if it’s the majority, but EB seems to be focusing largely on Kaineng since they see that as well and and want to push them down to Bronze. That’s not to say the rest of Kaineng are purposefully tanking which they some could possibly be doing too, but it’s definitely apparent HoD/NSP are purposefully doing so, albeit for the totally wrong reasons.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Uh no. The week prior we beat HoD (barely) and only because we had an oceanic force we no longer have as of this week (check score evolution in how we did in NA prime vs out of prime timeslots). Our last large oceanic guild transferred off before reset, and on Saturday we lost another large NA guild to IoJ. With our current force we cannot beat HoD in a head to head.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

At this point, I don’t think anyone wants in on Bronze league so that we (NSP) can stomp and “win.”

Rather, we’ve experienced (4/5 of our last matchups) being stomped by Silver league servers and people found it unfun.

Taking and holding towers is a big part of the game for a large number of players and that’ll be effectively removed from the game if we’re in Silver League. Retaking towers only for them to be zerged (by ENORMOUS zergs) every half hour gets old really fast.

But the worst part is that the zerg takes all your stuff and immediately leaves the map. All you’re left with is PvD and nary an enemy soul in sight! That’s the “challenge” that PPT players would see in Silver League. It’s no wonder people want to “avoid the challenge.”

Disclaimer: I’m speaking of after prime-time gameplay because that’s when I’m on.

Personally, I hope we go to Silver but I don’t really care all that much — I’m gonna get my fights in regardless.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

If the rumors are true I’ve lost a whole heap of respect for those responsible. I’m out there to fight, who the hell cares about some crappy rewards for winning a league? It always seemed to me like NSP was in it for the battles not the meaningless numbers, which is part of the reason I’ve stuck with and enjoyed this server through thick and thin.

I really hope this isn’t the way things are going to turn out.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Uh no. The week prior we beat HoD (barely) and only because we had an oceanic force we no longer have as of this week (check score evolution in how we did in NA prime vs out of prime timeslots). Our last large oceanic guild transferred off before reset, and on Saturday we lost another large NA guild to IoJ. With our current force we cannot beat HoD in a head to head.

Then I’m sorry to hear of your fall, because we (AR) went through it and it ain’t fun.

That leaves HoD and NSP slapping it out for title of Biggest Loser (Anet version). Who can tank the best??? We’ll know in a few days, so don’t change that dial!!!! Ugh……

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

If this tanking continues. |XOXO| will be looking for a new home. We’ve talked about it after today’s shenanigans. I’ve had enough. The guild is disappointed that this server has stooped the the lowest of levels as to throwing a match to not advance.

I hope we pull a comeback I really do. If so we will stay. If not, I know I am 100% sure I am leaving Nsp. My guild totally agrees with me.

Ups and downs our guild has always thrown itself into the enemy zerg or taxi’d many of golems for pvdoor. We have done everything we can to help Nsp get better with what little numbers we had. Zerged or not

I personally loved being on Nsp. This week after being told I should xfer ( for being against teh tanking). It opened my eyes. People here want ez fights and there extra blue in the chest. Well you can have them. Salvage some for me.

Tanks for nothing
Obs

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Anyway, if NSP wants to be with us for the next seven weeks let them. They might win for a while and then their players will get horribly bored. And before that happens, when they are done fighting the opposing servers, they are probably going to start fighting each other. That’s going to be fun to read.

Seems its starting sooner than you think.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

but EB seems to be focusing largely on Kaineng since they see that as well and and want to push them down to Bronze.

Looking at the current rating, evolution, and projected ratings, I don’t think there’s anything EBay can do to “push them down to Bronze”. Looking at the numbers and matches, this appears to be in NSP and HoD’s hands, not EBay’s. I guess we’ll know soon enough who “won” by losing……

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: OZFugazi.6178

OZFugazi.6178

If this tanking continues. |XOXO| will be looking for a new home. We’ve talked about it after today’s shenanigans. I’ve had enough. The guild is disappointed that this server has stooped the the lowest of levels as to throwing a match to not advance.

I hope we pull a comeback I really do. If so we will stay. If not, I know I am 100% sure I am leaving Nsp. My guild totally agrees with me.

Ups and downs our guild has always thrown itself into the enemy zerg or taxi’d many of golems for pvdoor. We have done everything we can to help Nsp get better with what little numbers we had. Zerged or not

I personally loved being on Nsp. This week after being told I should xfer ( for being against teh tanking). It opened my eyes. People here want ez fights and there extra blue in the chest. Well you can have them. Salvage some for me.

Tanks for nothing
Obs

you and crew are more than welcome to call ARock your new home. Enough room here to grow, and I promise we wont destroy your siege. I played on NSP for a bit with this alt accnt. I remember NSP being the one that brought the fight no matter the odds. Thick or thin, there was a certain fellowship and culture that really impressed me about NSP. Its one thing to sit out the match or maybe have a pve holiday. But to deliberately sabotage supply or other guilds made siege?

Very disappointing to see what is going on.

all the best wherever you and xoxo remain or end up.
oz.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

A small group of players was caught trolling? Surely the whole server must be intentionally throwing.

Give me a kittening break.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks