10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It’s interesting to note that the gap in rating between NSP and IoJ — the bottom two servers in Silver — is greater than the gap between Kaineng and AR — the top and bottom servers in Bronze.

For those people on GoM and AR: what do you think would be the state of your servers after fighting two (non-tanking) NSPs every week for 7 weeks?

It’s actually going to be worse than that for NSP: NSP will be facing servers with 250 – 500 more ratings points for 7 weeks. That’s like GoM or AR facing servers like: NSP, IoJ, CD, YB, BP, Ebay, DB for 7 straight weeks.

The difference is that both GoM and AR would nut up and keep playing.

Only because you have OP fireworks.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

It’s interesting to note that the gap in rating between NSP and IoJ — the bottom two servers in Silver — is greater than the gap between Kaineng and AR — the top and bottom servers in Bronze.

For those people on GoM and AR: what do you think would be the state of your servers after fighting two (non-tanking) NSPs every week for 7 weeks?

It’s actually going to be worse than that for NSP: NSP will be facing servers with 250 – 500 more ratings points for 7 weeks. That’s like GoM or AR facing servers like: NSP, IoJ, CD, YB, BP, Ebay, DB for 7 straight weeks.

The difference is that both GoM and AR would nut up and keep playing.

http://youtu.be/FopyRHHlt3M

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

I miss you NSP….

Looks like we will be in silver too so we shall be re-united soon hopefully…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I miss you NSP….

Shutup bandwagoner

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

I miss you NSP….

Shutup bandwagoner

Aww, we transferred before the other hordes…DR matchups were so incredibly boring at that point.

P.S.- Why so mad? It’s not like there is anything to be gained from being on any particular server…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

(edited by Kcrook.3945)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

[vox] mesmer is kitten

Attachments:

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

oh, i guess i cant say kitten, i meant doouuche

Attachments:

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

I miss you NSP….

Shutup bandwagoner

Aww, we transferred before the other hordes…DR matchups were so incredibly boring at that point.

P.S.- Why so mad? It’s not like there is anything to be gained from being on any particular server…

Just playing <3

I am the donut

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

I miss you NSP….

Shutup bandwagoner

Just playing <3

The magummybears made me sensitive…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

I miss you NSP….

Shutup bandwagoner

Just playing <3

The magummybears made me sensitive…

It’s ok bby I like the sensitive type

I am the donut

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

NSP is stronger than Kaineng. Any NSP that thinks Kaineng is stronger after their recent mass exodus is either misinformed (innocent enough) or making excuses for wanting to be a bandwagoner.

NSP your boredom in bronze would be much greater than your frustration in silver.

Also ironically if you manage to tank and stay in bronze, it’s tearing apart your server and you may not even end up being the top dawg. I don’t envy your position.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

If this tanking continues. |XOXO| will be looking for a new home. We’ve talked about it after today’s shenanigans. I’ve had enough. The guild is disappointed that this server has stooped the the lowest of levels as to throwing a match to not advance.

I hope we pull a comeback I really do. If so we will stay. If not, I know I am 100% sure I am leaving Nsp. My guild totally agrees with me.

Ups and downs our guild has always thrown itself into the enemy zerg or taxi’d many of golems for pvdoor. We have done everything we can to help Nsp get better with what little numbers we had. Zerged or not

I personally loved being on Nsp. This week after being told I should xfer ( for being against teh tanking). It opened my eyes. People here want ez fights and there extra blue in the chest. Well you can have them. Salvage some for me.

Tanks for nothing
Obs

Just make sure you scrubs save a little gold pool to xfer me over wherever when I get back. <3

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

I don’t get this. Other servers are trying to steal our spot in bronze, and we are the bad guys for taking it back?

I also said if NSP plays to its fullest and places in bronze, I have no quarrel with that. As the system placed NSP to where it belongs. Trying to alter numbers because of the fear of getting hammered in silver shouldn’t be endorsed, at all.

^ This is my point. Some of us are tanking so that we DO get to where the system would have us belong. OTHER servers are causing us to go to silver. It is NOT of our doing. If Kaineng, HoD, and NSP had ALL tried this week, NSP would be in bronze. End of story. Do you understand?

Also any huge numbers you see on NSP diminish as soon as we start losing, because of the casual, untrained nature of our playerbase.

We are a LOT closer in strength to the bronze servers than the silver servers.

From what I’ve heard, Kaineng isn’t “tanking”, they’re in free fall like we (AR) were a while back. That leaves NSP and HOD, but it looks like at least a few NSP have decided to stop throwing the match and play to the server’s potential. No clue what HOD is up to…….

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I don’t get this. Other servers are trying to steal our spot in bronze, and we are the bad guys for taking it back?

I also said if NSP plays to its fullest and places in bronze, I have no quarrel with that. As the system placed NSP to where it belongs. Trying to alter numbers because of the fear of getting hammered in silver shouldn’t be endorsed, at all.

^ This is my point. Some of us are tanking so that we DO get to where the system would have us belong. OTHER servers are causing us to go to silver. It is NOT of our doing. If Kaineng, HoD, and NSP had ALL tried this week, NSP would be in bronze. End of story. Do you understand?

Also any huge numbers you see on NSP diminish as soon as we start losing, because of the casual, untrained nature of our playerbase.

We are a LOT closer in strength to the bronze servers than the silver servers.

From what I’ve heard, Kaineng isn’t “tanking”, they’re in free fall like we (AR) were a while back. That leaves NSP and HOD, but it looks like at least a few NSP have decided to stop throwing the match and play to the server’s potential. No clue what HOD is up to…….

My secret Henge of Denravi source tells me they’re taking a conveniently timed PvE holiday.

Gate of Madness

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

Wait….So Os tried to help the server tank (which was totally the right call for the long term/7weeks in many peoples opinion), and XOXO is furiously working on PPT????

Has the WORLD GONE CRAZY, or is this just backwards week????

Also personally now fully support NSP moving to silver, so once you get destroyed you can all bow down to the people that tried (both on and off your server) to warn you.

No offense personally to you Bob, but if players really want to play in Bronze and NSP places Silver, then leave NSP and go to a server that is in Bronze, and if you want to win in Bronze, go to a server that you feel will win. Don’t bring a server down because players want to go up, and not down.

Leave NSP to the players who want to make it stronger, and are willing to accept a hard challenge. They will take it better I’m sure.

ET is a prime example of a server that used to be in chokeholds of last place, but now have a stronger wvw community working to be better.

I approve this message.

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

My secret Henge of Denravi source tells me they’re taking a conveniently timed PvE holiday.

Dude… ITS HALLOWEEN EVENTS! YOU CAN MINE FLIPPIN CANDY CORN!#!$#I@JISDJFIJIJ$#IFJWIEJF@#ORJFI@FJW kitten

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

message from tacospy:

“Teivospy last video montage, he says gw2 is bad and all of you need to understand actual pvp isnt about builds its about looking cool and what looks cooler than undead male?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDbmRr6PsNA#t=0m18s

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Well , with all the nonsense going on , ive been just doing my thing. Guild is a mess, server is a mess, who knows whats going to happen.

My friends of GOM , if you wanted to do a sleepover at hills , why not just ask ?

For the people out there who have turned on the Nsp ppt machine. TY it is noticeable.

for those of you out there still fighting, i give you a fun.

OBS song of the day!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Well , with all the nonsense going on , ive been just doing my thing. Guild is a mess, server is a mess, who knows whats going to happen.

My friends of GOM , if you wanted to do a sleepover at hills , why not just ask ?

For the people out there who have turned on the Nsp ppt machine. TY it is noticeable.

OBS song of the day!

Love the song <3
Poor Obs, you definitly need to pve more. 2g35 ! O.O

VoxL, NSPPT

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Dude… ITS HALLOWEEN EVENTS! YOU CAN MINE FLIPPIN CANDY CORN!#!$#I@JISDJFIJIJ$#IFJWIEJF@#ORJFI@FJW kitten

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

NSP is stronger than Kaineng. Any NSP that thinks Kaineng is stronger after their recent mass exodus is either misinformed (innocent enough) or making excuses for wanting to be a bandwagoner.

NSP your boredom in bronze would be much greater than your frustration in silver.

Also ironically if you manage to tank and stay in bronze, it’s tearing apart your server and you may not even end up being the top dawg. I don’t envy your position.

Assumptions.

Last night in EB AR keep was good times. AR definitely trumped GoM for bag MVP last night.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

(edited by Omne.4603)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

OBS song of the day!

Yay!!! an Obs song of the day!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Assumptions.

Last night in EB AR keep was good times. AR definitely trumped GoM for bag MVP last night.

Not assumptions bro

Kaineng isn’t tanking they are jumping ship. Their last WvW-only guild KA left Sunday. They now just have some of RAW left (those who stayed) and 1 large PvX guild that does some WvW and a few really small guilds

Go back 2 weeks ago to the thread of FC/DH/NSP and read the thread from that match. The general attitude displayed by NSP is that fighting lower tiers is boring.

As far as drama tearing apart NSP – yea that wording may not be accurate I don’t know the degree of it, but I do know of some NSP that have transferred to other servers this week for that reason.

You’re like TC right now where anyone above is too strong and anyone below is too weak.

Like I said I don’t envy your position. Whatever happens best of luck to NSP!

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

OBS song of the day!

It’s only a mess because you never clean up after the hookers you always bring to your slumber parties.

Also, I would like to point out that Vioh and I are 1-1 in duels. He won with offhand pistol crap and I won the d/d +s/d showdown. Ty.

Edit: Vioh, I’m pretty sure Mugi does have an ascended weapon.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

(edited by Flerch.4817)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

message from tacospy:

“Teivospy last video montage, he says gw2 is bad and all of you need to understand actual pvp isnt about builds its about looking cool and what looks cooler than undead male?

Tell Teivo he needs to ditch LoL and come hang out with all the cool kids on Smite.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

message from tacospy:

Tell Teivo he needs to ditch LoL and come hang out with all the cool kids on Smite.

Stop playing lane pushers!

Gate of Madness

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

message from tacospy:

If I could funnel all of my disapproval into one picture, this would be it.

http://i.imgur.com/Xk9363yl.jpg

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

OBS song of the day!

Love the song <3

I’m very happy you like the song I picked. That song was in my head all day after I made the video. Omg….. Still going…..

Timada , I’m sorry pal lol one of these days ill figure out how to edit my chat when I make a video. I’m bad and I’ve only spent about 4 mins total looking at the editing stuff.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

OBS song of the day!

Love the song <3

I’m very happy you like the song I picked. That song was in my head all day after I made the video. Omg….. Still going…..

Timada , I’m sorry pal lol one of these days ill figure out how to edit my chat when I make a video. I’m bad and I’ve only spent about 4 mins total looking at the editing stuff.

Great song!!!!

Condi Mes + Keep Lord is OP Plz nerf both. Thnx.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I have made video of some nice fights vs MAGI and random NSP enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3J3QkTz9g&feature=youtu.be

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

I would like to say that whoever wins this tanking match nsp or knig I vow anytime I command we are going to hit you and only you in our match up and I advice any other server playing them to do the same. I will try to convince all other commanders to do the same. So be prepared for Devona’s Rest’s 20 man primetime zerg.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I would like to say that whoever wins this tanking match nsp or knig I vow anytime I command we are going to hit you and only you in our match up and I advice any other server playing them to do the same. I will try to convince all other commanders to do the same. So be prepared for Devona’s Rest’s 20 man primetime zerg.

LOL, Well get ready to farm some Kaineng because NSP is going silver.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

There’s definitely some of that, but truthfully we’re also just getting thrashed too. With KN exodus part 2 or 3 or whatever there’s less combined resistance with the two servers. Ebay has no coverage gaps (atleast, relative to us, I’m sure they do relative to other silver servers) and they’re taking the match seriously.

When we went against CD/YB/BP etc they just karma train the crap out of us. Ebay has been upgrading and defending (partially because atleast some of them said they want to make sure KN gets sent down to bronze since itd just be cruel otherwise). They peaked at 11 waypoints built out of 13 this week and you can find northern camps in HoD/KN BL at 250/250.

Glad to see NSP is rising to the challenge, shame we won’t get to hunt Kevin for weeks though.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I actually feel like playing for a bit tonight. Come find me and give me mesmer lessons!

Sincerely,
Party Bus Swaggins

Attachments:

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

Glad to see NSP is rising to the challenge, shame we won’t get to hunt Kevin for weeks though.

Yes… rising to the ‘challenge.’ Kind of like Icarus and the Sun.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Agreed, NSP is flying too close to silver league. The only challenge on NSP is going to be to see who can leave spawn the longest before having to go back to the invulnerable zone. 5 points if you down an enemy spawn camper, 10 if you do it and survive!

I’m thinking I might be able to portal bomb a camp or 2. Can we just agree though that the silver servers will let us have SM friday before reset so we can get our meta achievements done? Pretty please?

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Agreed, NSP is flying too close to silver league. The only challenge on NSP is going to be to see who can leave spawn the longest before having to go back to the invulnerable zone. 5 points if you down an enemy spawn camper, 10 if you do it and survive!

I’m thinking I might be able to portal bomb a camp or 2. Can we just agree though that the silver servers will let us have SM friday before reset so we can get our meta achievements done? Pretty please?

Bah,

Just stay close to the beer. All will be well and bags will be had. Hit me up for a karma/wxp farm Saturday. Not to mention we will be able to go without armor repairs due to being outnumbered in all of the maps

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

OBS song of the day!

Love the song <3

Great song!!!!

Haha , no more nerfs plz. I’m tired of changing playstyles.

That keep lord though .. man he looked mad.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

OBS song of the day!

Love the song <3

Great song!!!!

Mesmers had biggest buff last patch. One shot falling. Isn’t that enough?!?!?!!!??!?! So greedy =(

Gate of Madness

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

OBS song of the day!

Love the song <3

Great song!!!!

Mesmers had biggest buff last patch. One shot falling. Isn’t that enough?!?!?!!!??!?! So greedy =(

I never tried it.. but omg that looked fun.. people using portals to do it over and over on gate zergs hahah. Someone even said there was a guild running around named “its raining mesmers” hahaha

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

OBS song of the day!

Love the song <3

Great song!!!!

I never tried it.. but omg that looked fun.. people using portals to do it over and over on gate zergs hahah. Someone even said there was a guild running around named “its raining mesmers” hahaha

Between that and randomly shuffling match ups last patch, patch time is startin to get a lil’ wild in WvW!

Gate of Madness

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

message from tacospy:

If I could funnel all of my disapproval into one picture, this would be it.

http://i.imgur.com/Xk9363yl.jpg

I don’t like Dota/LoL because I’m not good at clicking things. Smite uses MMO controls instead and everything is a skill shot.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

Frankly, as someone who’s fought both NSP and Kaineng recently, I can say that out of the two, NSP is definitely stronger. Don’t get me wrong, Kaineng can put out some pretty respectable numbers at times, but they’re fairly inexperienced.

NSP has a lot more people who seem to be a lot more serious about WvW. Not to mention they may be bandwagon’d to simply because they seem to have caught something from SBI that somehow gives them ridiculously easy matches.

As for XOXO, if you guys want to scout out some servers, we liked you well enough in Ehmry if you want to stop on by. There’s a day when Ehmry stops fighting, but it’s not today. (It’s Monday.)

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

if XOXO teamed up with our YARR (fc) it would be the best roaming guild i have ever heard of.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

if XOXO teamed up with our YARR (fc) it would be the best roaming guild i have ever heard of.

The only thing I can say to this is: Yarr right, like that will ever happen.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Spawn camping is so yesterday. Karma/WXP trains are the new thing when fighting outmatched servers.

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Dear Taquito,
I have downloaded Smite. Please teach me the ways of the gods, much as you have taught me the ways of the thief.

Thank you,
Timada
XOXO

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Its great and all that you guys think we fit well in your PvP servers, but really disrespectful to say it on the match thread. Also no more pms* please , idgaf what server your from or your story.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Its great and all that you guys think we fit well in your PvP servers, but really disrespectful to say it on the match thread. Also no more pms* please , idgaf what server your from or your story.

Obs is my beer buddy, Keep your grubby hands off.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

10/11 GoM/NSP/AR

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Dear Taquito,
I have downloaded Smite. Please teach me the ways of the gods, much as you have taught me the ways of the thief.

Thank you,
Timada
XOXO

As you have yet to fully master playing thief without using stealth, I suggest you try out Loki. He can go invisible, backstab, and even has a teleport to pick people off or escape. Then you can spam [VEL] after killing someone because that is Smite’s version of /laugh.

I mainly play carries and tanks (usually Apollo because pew-pew and Ymir because he’s kitten Ymir). I can make a new lowbie account this weekend if you want to party up, that way you won’t have to go up against a team full of level 30’s while you’re still learning.

Also, gosh aren’t you so excited about WvW leagues starting?