10/11 SF/ET/YB(zergs bend)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Just transfer on over to ET. We all get along like gangbusters, no drama lamas up in here, and we all use a common TS. Our common TS has saved us soooooooooooooo many times. I cannot ever imagine going back to a fractured server voice coms setup ever again. I promise only to troll you minimally on TS and /map.

Edit: Ohhh and we have lots and lots and lots of very gorgeous ladies. Seriesly we have the most hot ladies of any server in GW2.

Sorry, we use mumble.

Cue TS3/Vent/Mumble rage fest nao…

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

Ya SF I think you guys need to start from square 1 and rebuild your WvW.

I mean just looking at what you guys are saying on the forums here, I dont think it is just numbers that is your guys problem.

Start getting people to work together.

The guy who said we did that and we didnt coordinate. Seriously you are proud of that. Also we had a mesmer tracking that group near valley. Most of us were fighting the SF troops at garrison and the ET blob (nice to see that btw).

Start working together then you can kitten about numbers.

This is the same thing that happens to every server. they qq about numbers / skill whatever. This one doesnt want to listen to that one. You guys should try manning the kitten up and deciding to work together.

Inless this happens i dont see anything to good coming from SF.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

Edit: Ohhh and we have lots and lots and lots of very gorgeous ladies. Seriesly we have the most hot ladies of any server in GW2.

Best troll bait of the whole thread.

We all know the girls that DO play GW2 (a minimal percentage) play PvE.

Except for Rena who’s the biggest WvW gash on YB.

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

ET has lots of hot ladies that WvW. They had their own ladies night zerg this past week. So yah there were a few times you guys got beat up by girls on Wednesday night. Granted they were super awesome kitten girls so don’t feel too bad about it.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

Playing properly = If you follow a commander, you obey his calls, even bad ones because following a bad plan is better than having no plan at all. People shouldnt chase thieves in the middle of a fight, they should be on the commander until he calls out to chase them. If they want to be a solo hero they can stay away and stop wiping groups, because if you die, you risk rallying the other team. That also means using the correct gear.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I attended ET ladies night! It was fun and I met some new ladies in WvW.

I play something like 90% WvW/sPvP. The 10% is when the guys in my guild drag me into dungeons. (I’m looking at you Gal!)

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Playing properly = If you follow a commander, you obey his calls, even bad ones because following a bad plan is better than having no plan at all. People shouldnt chase thieves in the middle of a fight, they should be on the commander until he calls out to chase them. If they want to be a solo hero they can stay away and stop wiping groups, because if you die, you risk rallying the other team. That also means using the correct gear.

So zerg or gtfo?

Sorry, sounds completely boring. I went to JQ to “play properly” and it was fun for a few weeks and then it became a chore. A lot of the people on both sides were (in my eyes) players with very little skill and honestly not that much fun (for me).

I like chasing people halfway across the map. I like small group fights.

What I don’t like is people telling me that their way of playing this game is the ONLY way or the BEST way to play the game. WvW is designed to be a sandbox. Everybody should be allowed to have fun the way they want.

Hint: PPT and overall score !=! Fun.

Maguuma
#allisvain

(edited by Avatar of Belle.9623)

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I mean just looking at what you guys are saying on the forums here, I dont think it is just numbers that is your guys problem.

The guy who said we did that and we didnt coordinate. Seriously you are proud of that. Also we had a mesmer tracking that group near valley. Most of us were fighting the SF troops at garrison and the ET blob (nice to see that btw).

This is the same thing that happens to every server. they qq about numbers / skill whatever. This one doesnt want to listen to that one. You guys should try manning the kitten up and deciding to work together.

I look forward to your posts in your silver league matchup thread, maybe I can quote some of your sage wisdom and help you in your likely time of need.

While I appreciate your advice (if it is genuine) the issues we are discussing here (on this public forum) are really more of a “nagging/lingering” variety, more than a server-fracturing variety. And they are ones that many servers have (speaking as someone who has been to a few now).

What you think you are seeing from your side of the WvW, and along the score is really just a server that is sitting back and understanding that we cannot control your numbers. Doesn’t mean we have quit or we are broken, it is just that we have dominated and been dominated enough to understand the situation. Also we always and I mean always experience outmanned issues when new PVE content comes out, couple that with: leagues starting next week (so this week means nothing), new pve content, outmanned matchup, and the fact that the PVE content is an actual event: and you have the perfect storm that you have seen this week.

Now am I saying we would be beating you? Absolutely not, we don’t have the population for it, but what I am saying is this week is in no way a proper representation of our true server.

So we will continue to pick our fights where we choose, enjoy the free pvp at one of your many spawn camps, and wait til next week when things actually matter.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

So zerg or gtfo?

Sorry, sounds completely boring. I went to JQ to “play properly” and it was fun for a few weeks and then it became a chore. A lot of the people on both sides were (in my eyes) players with very little skill and honestly not that much fun (for me).

What I don’t like is people telling me that their way of playing this game is the ONLY way or the BEST way to play the game. WvW is designed to be a sandbox. Everybody should be allowed to find fun the way the find fun

Do you follow zergs around though and cause them to wipe? Also, in bronze, even a zerg is a small group fight.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

So zerg or gtfo?

What I don’t like is people telling me that their way of playing this game is the ONLY way or the BEST way to play the game. WvW is designed to be a sandbox. Everybody should be allowed to find fun the way the find fun

Yup, I like the variety of gameplay options within WvW. Some days I command the zerg, some days I follow the zerg, some days I roam, some days I sit at the ruins and duel. Playing the exact same way every day for a hardcore WvW’er just isn’t an option. Variety is the spice of life. I only roam with the best tho, by best I mean the people I know that will rez me after I get my kitten kicked.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Why when I say SF is unorganized they rage on me, and now they public admit they are?

Is that personal?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

So zerg or gtfo?

Do you follow zergs around though and cause them to wipe? Also, in bronze, even a zerg is a small group fight.

When I read your question, there is an implication that I am rallybait. The other implication I read is that people not in a zerg are rallybait. Do you think that and why?

To answer your question, I run with my guild or with friends I know. In general, I do not follow commanders.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Just transfer on over to ET. We all get along like gangbusters, no drama lamas up in here, and we all use a common TS. Our common TS has saved us soooooooooooooo many times. I cannot ever imagine going back to a fractured server voice coms setup ever again. I promise only to troll you minimally on TS and /map.

LOL, thanks for the offer but I was born in SF and will stay in SF. Plus, from what I see on our forums I think SF has the hottest chicks (and Banjoes) around.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

None of that was directed at you and you have no idea of the actual situation so your comments have no bearing. Thanks for thinking of us though.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I like it, completely agree on this. VS (who came to SF to teach us some things and then ended up just being a player stealing move) helped educate people about not being rally bait. Our organized guild groups do tend to follow this (most of the time :P), however we really need to work on our pugs doing this stuff as well.

And, yes, yes, yes. Traiting and gearing correctly is an absolute advantage for anyone when done properly. Something I can probably use some help with my new guardian especially. I have just been leveling the little guy up and not learning how to play a guardian properly.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Why when I say SF is unorganized they rage on me, and now they public admit they are?

Is that personal?

Well, in my mind we are talking about two separate things.

When you say SF is unorganized, I take it to mean that everything you see is unorganized, which is not true. As has been said many times by zergs we fight, the core of our zergs are coordinated and effective but the blob around that is not.

What I think ptitminou is saying is that those who do not work with the zerg the way that best helps the zerg are unorganized and need to learn better. Which is absolutely true. Any zerg with pugs that have not learned zerg tactics will be unorganized.

Plus, you know when the critiquing comes from outside your server you get offended, whether it makes sense or not. Human nature.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Oooooh I just had to respond to this, we don’t just have ladies night, but we have a whole calendar coming of our ET WvW girls. We really are girls, that like to WvW and Pvp, actually the women can get the rowdiest if you ask me!

See as the originator of Ladies night on ET, I just couldn’t let this pass by though I dont normally post. There will be another one next month to!

But hey SF we won’t leave you out, we will definitely visit your borderlands too during the leagues. ..to borrow a cup of sugar or, a keep..

Its just fun, but don’t take my word for it…

Thanks for the good fights when we could get em YB and SF!

Aggie

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

ET is a small niche server. All the GW2 hotties and their few chosen kept men. The WvW population is kept small for a reason. Hotties can afford to be choosey.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

ET is a small niche server. All the GW2 hotties and their few chosen kept men. The WvW population is kept small for a reason. Hotties can afford to be choosey.

-brotha

In other words, we are their slaves…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

Cuckhold men are the worst.

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

-brotha

In other words, we are their slaves…

I suppose you can take that kind of viewpoint. I have a more sunny side up disposition. I don’t mind spending my days waxing the Bentley, navigating the 70’ schooner around the Mediterranean, grilling up the finest massaged Kobe beef steaks, and sipping bottles of Dom while sitting at my pool.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

….and actively monitoring GW2 forums.

One of those five things is the truth.

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

Finishing up projects late at work. Trying to keep occupied. Wishing I was out pwning newbs! Not that I have to work as a kept man, its just a way to make myself feel like I have done something meaningful with my life.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonuff.2354

Shonuff.2354

Like many I did not believe the stuff FASTCAR says.4500 armor 1200-1900 regen/sec full time. Tanking 5-50 people while /sleep.I play this game why cant I do this ( or you).
Frankly I called B.S.. Then I saw it.I watched this chick /sleep for like 15 mins with 2-20 just beating her non stop. She just ran around hugging,dancing and waving at baddies.NEVER died.Then I saw her drop 1 thief 1 mez and 1 ranger in like a total of 10 sec.She ran away laughing.MY jaw dropped.
Granted maybe SF and ET really are not great players .I am average/good.
I dueled Fastcar with all 6 of my toons..lost 6 for 6and I win VS others 90% of the time.Never did ANY damage at all.
Asked for her “secret”, after some delay, I was shocked. I had NO idea what that combo or runes did in actual wvw game play.Description does not say it adds THAT much regen .I then lost to every member of D.A.O.C. guild. So did 5 of my friends.
Unlike most here I have NO ego. I can admit when I lose.I got owned, life goes on. Whatever those DAOC guys are doing is franky amazing.None of it seemed hacky ( like midnight or zoom like others have used on me).
I will put my hat in the ring and take the DAOC test. Would love to join Yaks Bend.Yall seem like fun ,cool players that actually communicate.

O well back to the game. GL all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9JjnaW3rE&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_c5me8szrav_8syKKweGew

BTW : Fastcar if you ever read forums, I watched ALL your game vids. Amazing and super funny.Also subbed.
**Did not like watching myself fighting you and losing =P. Kinda stung.

(edited by Shonuff.2354)

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Is that personal?

Its alway personal Jeknar, i look forward to our next match up were things like YB wont get in the way of us properly trolling each other.

Ive never had a problem admitting SF has organization and response problems. No use lying..

You all on other servers probably shouldn’t look too deeply into what me and Savannah discussed in this thread.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

(edited by clint.5681)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vumol.3942

Vumol.3942

Think we care? Our WvW crews realized how pointless it would be to fight Yak’s Bend because even though we can pretty much wipe your 40 man zergs, you manage to put at least 80 people per BL and EB, so what’s the point of even trying to hold something when you’re just gonna swoop in behind us to steal that tower? Instead, we let you guys waste your time all this week and let yourselves stroke your own ego. Tomorrow, I’m expecting at least half of your guys to be absent and the story to be a whole lot different. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Oh you can wipe us? this is news to me. as i recall the first few days of the match-up we quite literally ran you over naked. so keep qq about how good you are because i only believe what i can see and i haven’t seen you anything but blue this whole week

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Also I was just on SoR and they have a karaoke night. IT is tonight and they have a singer on caressing your ears while you stomp noobs. I needs that.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

Also I was just on SoR and they have a karaoke night. IT is tonight and they have a singer on caressing your ears while you stomp noobs. I needs that.

ET had some strange frenchmen who would utilize TS as a stage to showcase his ability to karaoke Shakira songs. Hey guys I am going to tag up, do you guys like Shakira? Let’s sing Shakira guys. His commanding was aight but man, Shakira fetish was bit much. Thankfully his presence on the server was very short lived.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

clint.5681

lol id even take that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

Only a screenshot could explain.

Attachments:

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Tf is a battle tank lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Oooooh I just had to respond to this, we don’t just have ladies night, but we have a whole calendar coming of our ET WvW girls. We really are girls, that like to WvW and Pvp, actually the women can get the rowdiest if you ask me!

Can confirm, Very loud.

Especially when they have been drinking bottles of confidence while running into enemies.

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

MMORPG is Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls. I do it too:

Earlier today I was pretending to be impressed by someones gear so he starts whispering me. I reply “flirtily” a few times. He says “Nice staff”. I said, “Yeah, my gf gave me the gold to finish up artificer so I could craft it”. Not 1 more whisper from him.

So simple rule of thumb: There are no girls on the Internet.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

So to the Sadrows Furnace / ErrorRun TehRace players QQing about how we have soo many more players than you i would just like to let you know that if your server wasn’t terrible you would have better numbers. But i guess the smart ones left when they saw you failing horribly with your PvD tactics. I hope you guys had fun getting completely smashed this week, I know that i sure didn’t have any fun rolling over you. The two highlights of my week were 1. When we literally owned everything (that was a nice 695 tick) and 2. Just today chasing one of your ET commanders, a guard no less, from the north gate of hills to almost the south gate finally shooting him off the cliff much to my dismay didn’t kill him so i had to jump my tiny asuran kitten off on-top of him (mind you ranger not mes so don’t try to pull the i was glitched to all hell and back cuz that’s not gunna happen) killed him with a great sword, was going to just walk away and let him respawn but nooo you guys sent an uplevel ele to try to res him, I felt bad for killing them as well, But i won’t just play my side of the story because it has quite a sad ending as you had to throw 2 thieves and an actually 80 ele to kill me so yeah well played.

lol, your funny I was the commander you killed.. it was 3:30 AM in the morning, I was getting off right when you attacked me, I ran off the cliff at random didn’t even see you behind me, you jumped off the cliff to kill me from behind, I give you that but don’t talk kitten when you have no skill, you can even say I was not reacting because you attacked me from behind and I didnt even fight back until it was to late.. cant believe you even posted this…

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

Wish more ppl turn up for duel night. Thanks for those who did, it was fun

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Vumol.3942

lol, your funny I was the commander you killed.. it was 3:30 AM in the morning, I was getting off right when you attacked me, I ran off the cliff at random didn’t even see you behind me, you jumped off the cliff to kill me from behind, I give you that but don’t talk kitten when you have no skill, you can even say I was not reacting because you attacked me from behind and I didnt even fight back until it was to late.. cant believe you even posted this…

cool story bro but ignorance is no excuse when i follow you for over 3000 in-game meters shooting the whole time you were at half health when i used PBS to shove you off if you can’t notice your hp going down you shouldn’t be playing an mmo

:edit: not to mention my pet mauling your face the entire time sorry if you have that bad of awareness please hand over your comm tag to your fairweathers and quit

(edited by Vumol.3942)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Penopskot.1439

Penopskot.1439

Regardless of bad blood between all factions; YB, SF and ET we can all agree this was a messed up week. I will say that I always have fun on reset night and we do not have to bicker any longer …YAY! Taking a death so personal to go out of your way to a forum to directly complain about a whole server in my mind is pointless and it makes you look kind of childish. Hats off to YB for having the numbers and skill to turn the map so blue I hate the color now. To SF I say this was a better meeting this time around and I look forward to future match-ups with you guys CHEERS! Now for the server reshuffle tonight….. Anyways just wanted to say thanks for the fun week however goofed up it was.

Cyntarr the great
IOM
E.T.

in Match-ups

Vumol.3942

i agree completely peno this week was a failure on anets part

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

Despite the fact that we’re completely overwhelmed and we know it (server morale this week is pretty low), we were just able to take down the wp that Yaks had in our Bay after they had it for like the whole day, so that felt pretty good

Even though this matchup is horribly uneven, I still like the challenge, so I wanna throw a quick thanks out to the rest of the SF guys that haven’t given up this week. Here’s hoping next week will be a bit more even

I’d like to say the same to ET, b/c they’re in the same boat as we are and I see them out there continuing to fight as well, so keep it up everyone!

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

in Match-ups

Vumol.3942

Despite the fact that we’re completely overwhelmed and we know it (server morale this week is pretty low), we were just able to take down the wp that Yaks had in our Bay after they had it for like the whole day, so that felt pretty good

Even though this matchup is horribly uneven, I still like the challenge, so I wanna throw a quick thanks out to the rest of the SF guys that haven’t given up this week. Here’s hoping next week will be a bit more even

I’d like to say the same to ET, b/c they’re in the same boat as we are and I see them out there continuing to fight as well, so keep it up everyone!

you guys played that very well i will give credit where due

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Wish more ppl from Yak’s Bend turn up for duel night. Thanks for those who did, it was fun

Did a little fix… But yes, we could have used more people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Fight night was fun, (posing kinda late I know but I been busy and whatnot) had a good time polishing the dust off my Mesmer somewhat.

Good fights with BS, wish a few more Yaks would have showed (other than the PD folks who were awesome).

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Fight night was fun, (posing kinda late I know but I been busy and whatnot) had a good time polishing the dust off my Mesmer somewhat.

Good fights with BS, wish a few more Yaks would have showed (other than the PD folks who were awesome).

I wish I coulda been there….I am trying a new phant build (no I do not participate in the condi bullkitten meta) on my mes and I really wanted to test it out. However, I was 125 dragonite away from my ascended scepter so I participated in the Poisonous Venom Events known as PvE temples last night. I hate admitting this but i’m coming clean.

My name is Togochubb, and I have a Dragonite problem. I can’t stop lusting for it…it’s so shiny and tasty. Also makes some cool weapons too.

For reals….good luck in the leagues ET and SF (Big Bro).

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonuff.2354

Shonuff.2354

I am glad this beating /mismatch we took this week is finally almost over.I usually never read any forums on any games. Just 2 much fighting and ego boasting and trolls.

Yaks owned us and the other guys easily.Someone has to win, right?It was not always numbers. many times we had similar numbers or even more.Most of the time we would lose one major fight and lose like 50+% of people who cursed out Yaks then logged off.That is frustrating to say the least.Stick with it guys. dont be a quitter.

I see all servers attack another ( winning) its always the same story : in open field your server is terrible, you have no good 5 mans or solo players at all.Only siege lets you win.And so on.We win some zerg VS zergs they win some. works out to about 50/50 with even numbers.
Well, any regulars that read of these forums knows how it goes. Why get so mad? Its a game.

Personally I keep a list of really good players on those servers we play.I remember the great players If I can pick em out or talk to them.I will avoid at all costs DAOC and PRO on YB.Some tall blonde norn thief 2-3 shotted me like 15 times.His annoying D/D friend ( this class/build needs NURF) killed us also and never seemed to die.kitten you Nova Blackrose haha. Actually he was an ok dude.
they seem to have specific jobs and tasks and work as a team. makes a 5-10 man fight like a 20-30 man PUG. again, lesson learned.
They have a tall blonde norn commander with 2x axes. When she commands like 100s follower her. I see them stack and use tacticts. Why cant we do this?It is amazing what a good commender adds if people listen ( assuming commander is good. I find 90% are just guessing at what to do)

met a few jerks, met a few cool peeps that grouped and talked to us.

I wont bother making making a thread about the Ele that we cant kill for last 3 hours “im sooo cute” asuran also from yaks.
Again lesson learned.

Back to the game I love.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

Another week over and another servers’ moral crushed. At least this thread has been entertaining. Nice to see YB can do both PvE and WvW at the same time. Great server in being able to multitask like that. Go Yaks Bend! <3

Good luck in leagues SF and ET, if your server quits when faced up against a larger server you are going to need all the luck you can get. I do feel bad for the very few guilds you have that are moderately good. Hope they find a new home soon!

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Think we care? Our WvW crews realized how pointless it would be to fight Yak’s Bend because even though we can pretty much wipe your 40 man zergs, you manage to put at least 80 people per BL and EB, so what’s the point of even trying to hold something when you’re just gonna swoop in behind us to steal that tower? Instead, we let you guys waste your time all this week and let yourselves stroke your own ego. Tomorrow, I’m expecting at least half of your guys to be absent and the story to be a whole lot different. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Oh you can wipe us? this is news to me. as i recall the first few days of the match-up we quite literally ran you over naked. so keep qq about how good you are because i only believe what i can see and i haven’t seen you anything but blue this whole week

We can go 20 vs 40 and come out on top, but 20 vs 80 is an entirely different story, breh. I have not seen a single Yak’s Bend zerg nude, probably due to the sheer number of red names running towards us, but to each their own. Besides, if you actually read this thread, you’d understand why it has been mostly blue this week so I’ll just summarize it for you; Limited coverage throughout day/night, fairweathers gonna fairweather, and Halloween content. Keep stroking dat ego!

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Thanks for the great advice Rochan, I hope it holds it for your server when Fa and your old buddy SBI rolls around.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

All I know is that Shonuff actually posted!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: rcelbrechter.8947

rcelbrechter.8947

Another week over and another servers’ moral crushed. At least this thread has been entertaining. Nice to see YB can do both PvE and WvW at the same time. Great server in being able to multitask like that. Go Yaks Bend! <3

Good luck in leagues SF and ET, if your server quits when faced up against a larger server you are going to need all the luck you can get. I do feel bad for the very few guilds you have that are moderately good. Hope they find a new home soon!

I do not think its a matter of a “Server Quits when face up against a larger server”, but there again is just an opinion. Its a matter of simply not being delusional and thinking that the effort this week will counter the “Population” issue that Anet should be addressing.

The Non-Delusional fact is that Yaks determines exactly the outcome and any effort by ET or SF does not matter. It does not mean that we are not putting up efforts. We just are not under the impression that in the long run the efforts will overcome the population imbalance that exist.

For the Yak’s egos out there…… nice week for you. It was not skill. It was not superior anything other than pure brute force population. I bow to your superior numbers but in no way should you think that I am impressed by some alluded to superior game play. Would have been nice if the forum would have been a bit less ego driven and a bit more friendly.

• As a note * I did have a few nice encounters with a few Yak’s Bend folk. And yes my guildie did get his world Jumping Puzzle completion with the escort of a YB defender one day. I do commend those that were sports. Like every society, the many may be getting misjudged by the few outspoken ones on the forum. This is the sad part. TY to the YB person that was so nice that evening.
Renegade Lightsend [Chef] [TAC]
Guardian – Dragonbrand