10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Miss Firesss & Andrew Clear.

I’ve been training with one of the SBI WvW guilds lately (2 weeks before the match-up) and I have relatively good relations with some of your commanders (Yulo & Star Player). I also have much respect for the [Abys] guild. I know how this can be done legitimately without hacking or using a 3rd party program.

Do drop me a message and I’ll organize workshop on where the AC can be placed for it to hit the right spots. /notrolling.

The reason why I am particularly concerned about accusations was because my ex-guild was accused of botting and a few of the commanders were auto-banned for no real reason. They were quickly unbanned but that really left a sour taste in the mouth. I want to assure you that a large part of SOR are honorable folks, the leadership do quite a bit of work to make sure that the community stays safe.

FW

We had people over there, they saw the ac’s. Argue all you want, we know what happened, and we were bummed.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

On a side note, one of our Engi’s wanted to say sorry for glitching into NW tower, it happened to him 3 times.

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I honestly expected more from a T1 server, that outnumbered us at least 3:1. :|

Take one arrowcart.. Place said arrowcart next to door or slightly back from it. Said arrowcart can now shoot inside the bay inner.

Plot Twist: It’s not a hack.

The arrow cart wasn’t even near the door.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: hazenz.5174

hazenz.5174

Hi SoS – specially Team Shatter! great to see familiar faces again

Fragmentation
[FRAG] Chiwi NZ

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

We had people over there, they saw the ac’s. Argue all you want, we know what happened, and we were bummed.

No, I don’t think you know what happened, judging from your cluelessness of AC mechanics.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Hope you enjoy your new home.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: hazenz.5174

hazenz.5174

Hope you enjoy your new home.

Yep loving it – though, at the moment it’s weird playing on the other side !

Fragmentation
[FRAG] Chiwi NZ

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

No, I don’t think you know what happened, judging from your cluelessness of AC mechanics.

Yeah, I do know how to work an AC, with a normal computer, and AC mastery.

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Hey FW
teach them about this honorable spot as well.

stealth

You posted that before, and I responded before. Do come back with another picture showing where the red circle of the AC is.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Yo SBI in EB, stop running from us, we only have sub 30 people.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

scootshoot and sostronk are like a match made in heaven the way they compliment each others comments

whats funny is the speculation done by them, hoping their spies have told them the right rumors. “JQ Q’s sooo many maps bro” – How about SoR’s 4 Map Q during NA?

Just a fyi, Stealth.8150 is a duo account troll, his main is on BG, and his troll is on SOR. He has a huge infatuation with SOR guild FEAR, lol. Read his posting history, all that needs to be said.

Without going into detail, since you can ask him yourself, his main isnt on BG (or is it)! Also second accounts arent troll accounts unless they are wasting supply, siege griefing etc which no one has ever even accused him of, so I highly doubt that he is “trolling on sor”

Don’t ask me, I’m all confused and stuff. My understanding was Scootshoot was from SOR and Stealthzor moved to JQ where he setup the FEAR guild for his extra bank until MERC got up and running.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yvari.9340

Yvari.9340

Had some fantastic fights with TE in SBI bl today and then TE and BEAST in SoR BL. Hope to see you guys out in during the rest of the week for more fights. And that golem rush on SBI hills by Abys and other assorted SBI members was good, you guys almost caught us out there.

Beast member, reporting in!

Those were some absolutely fantastic and fun fights! We weren’t too worried about the outcome, we just knew we wanted to get some great battles in and work on training some in-battle commanders! What better way than to fight SoR? We won some fights, we lost some fights. All was awesome. Shout outs to our opponents (I saw DIE, TW, and a few others… I’m sorry if I missed you. I was focusing on not dying! Haha) and shout out to our comrades TE, DR, and the others!

Oh, and I say this in the most friendly teasing way (cause lets be honest, we don’t have much in the way of map to brag about), I hope you enjoyed your paper Bay, SoR!

Kiphias
Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Yvari.9340)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kire.2364

Kire.2364

Had some fantastic fights with TE in SBI bl today and then TE and BEAST in SoR BL. Hope to see you guys out in during the rest of the week for more fights. And that golem rush on SBI hills by Abys and other assorted SBI members was good, you guys almost caught us out there.

Those were some absolutely fantastic and fun fights! We weren’t too worried about the outcome, we just knew we wanted to get some great battles in and work on training some in-battle commanders! What better way than to fight SoR? We won some fights, we lost some fights. All was awesome. Shout outs to our opponents (I saw DIE, TW, and a few others… I’m sorry if I missed you. I was focusing on not dying! Haha) and shout out to our comrades TE, DR, and the others!

Oh, and I say this in the most friendly teasing way (cause lets be honest, we don’t have much in the way of map to brag about), I hope you enjoyed your paper Bay, SoR!

Yea Im from DIE, we had a great time fighting you guys. And to [Abys] you guys put up one hell of a defense of SoR bay. Needless to say the first time we busted through inner we were suprised by the heat in that choke and it took us a few tries to clear all your siege and squeeze you guys out of there. Was a great time, glad you guys have stuck at it throughout the night and hope to run into you guys more this week.

I played s/d before it was cool

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Yea Im from DIE, we had a great time fighting you guys. And to [Abys] you guys put up one hell of a defense of SoR bay. Needless to say the first time we busted through inner we were suprised by the heat in that choke and it took us a few tries to clear all your siege and squeeze you guys out of there. Was a great time, glad you guys have stuck at it throughout the night and hope to run into you guys more this week.

I just pug with abyss, and I have a blast running with them. Glad they transferred over.

Yeah, the battles in SoR BL tonight was awesome, and so was holding your bay for almost 2 hours, til your numbers finally got us. Was a blast.

Now, how about attacking SoS sometime, geez. You pillaged our BL, and came at us on your BL, but left SoS alone. You know, we are trying to beat them for 2nd

Look forward to more fun as the week goes on.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Yeah, that was fun!!! We had a good time, thanks for coming back.

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Why are SBI and SoR 2v1-ing SoS on EB?

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Idk You guys are 2v1ing us you keep attacking veloka while SoR is attacking Dane

Star Player
[KEK]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Why are SBI and SoR 2v1-ing SoS on EB?

SBI will attack anything paper, Plus, when you are busy protecting your BL, we will take advantage of that in EB.

We did that to Mag last week. A group would go into their bl, and attack, and once they went to defend, we took as much as we could in EB.

Just good strategy when servers are low on numbers.

I am sure that you do the same to us during your oceanic time.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Idk You guys are 2v1ing us you keep attacking veloka while SoR is attacking Dane

Don’t forget that the SoR zerg left their BL alone for several hours, while taking our garrison over…and over….and over…. again….lol

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

I don’t think it’s a matter of SoR teaming up on purpose with one or the other servers, there is just 10,000 of them, so they are everywhere.

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

SBI 2nd best PvF NA only behind Maguuma

Star Player
[KEK]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Relentless Bunny.6410

Relentless Bunny.6410

Don’t Forget that out of the “T1” Servers, SoR is the one with the smallest population and is still on very high while other servers are full. I know it is still a large amount of coverage compared to other servers, but I just want to reassure that we are not a “10,000” man blob server. Most of the zergs you most likely saw were porting from one map to the other when needed. Other than that, had lots of fun fights tonight, keep up the good integrity and spirit!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

Hello Miss Firesss & Andrew Clear.

I’ve been training with one of the SBI WvW guilds lately (2 weeks before the match-up) and I have relatively good relations with some of your commanders (Yulo & Star Player). I also have much respect for the [Abys] guild. I know how this can be done legitimately without hacking or using a 3rd party program.

Do drop me a message and I’ll organize workshop on where the AC can be placed for it to hit the right spots. /notrolling.

The reason why I am particularly concerned about accusations was because my ex-guild was accused of botting and a few of the commanders were auto-banned for no real reason. They were quickly unbanned but that really left a sour taste in the mouth. I want to assure you that a large part of SOR are honorable folks, the leadership do quite a bit of work to make sure that the community stays safe.

FW

Hey FW
teach them about this honorable spot as well.

stealth

Hi my name is stealthSOR and I have an unhealthy addiction with FEAR. Move along stealth your material is getting old

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

Please bring it SBI and SoS. 2v1 as much as you can and kick our teeth in. Thanks.

The problem with that is we are both fighting to get into gold league

Speak for yourself, if SBI makes it to Gold League I will probably transfer off for the first time since launch.

Go Mag/FA.

You know you’ll be stuck there for 7 weeks right?

GO SBI!!!! You Can do it!!!

Actually, it looks like both SoS and SBI will make it to gold.

<3 from JQ.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

After fighting a few SoR…. I’m not impressed

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Don’t Forget that out of the “T1” Servers, SoR is the one with the smallest population and is still on very high while other servers are full. I know it is still a large amount of coverage compared to other servers, but I just want to reassure that we are not a “10,000” man blob server. Most of the zergs you most likely saw were porting from one map to the other when needed. Other than that, had lots of fun fights tonight, keep up the good integrity and spirit!

No server is full at the moment. Also, server population =/= wvw population

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

I’ll have to say the same for every single SBI and SoS so far.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

I don’t think it’s a matter of SoR teaming up on purpose with one or the other servers, there is just 10,000 of them, so they are everywhere.

So this is the guild [Abys] that wanted SoR to pay for their transfer. From what I’ve seen it would not be a good investment.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

lol I wouldn’t be talking. 2v7 against SoR and we take out 2! haha gj. Thanks to all the SoR roamers in SoS bl that fed me and my buddy bags I’ll come back tomorrow to claim more!

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

lol I wouldn’t be talking. 2v7 against SoR and we take out 2! haha gj. Thanks to all the SoR roamers in SoS bl that fed me and my buddy bags I’ll come back tomorrow to claim more!

Strange, because SoS doesn’t stop running until they have at least a 1:5 advantage.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Wick.1280

Strange, because SoS doesn’t stop running until they have at least a 1:5 advantage.

SoR is worse…they need at least 5 for 1 man and then when they lose they run backwards too get some more

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

SoR is worse…they need at least 5 for 1 man and then when they lose they run backwards too get some more

At least we spell ‘to’ right.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I guess SoS/SBI are running on inverse ninja law then. Because I dont think ive been in a lost fight that involved more than 10 people on either side.

My experience so far regarding the number game is that SoS/SBI have the squishest zergs ive ever met. We’ve been running into zergs larger than our own (yes, gasp if you must. But we dont always full queue and run alongside 1 commander) and winning hands down.

I think the SBI/SoS strategy should be to split up as much as possible. Apparently you guys get stronger the less of you there are around!

In other news, some fun fights on the SoR BL today. SBI caught us with our pants down and our commanders on other maps, and it was a bit of a slugfest to push them back off our towers and keeps. Lots of SoR getting real lazy about that scouting, thanks for keeping us on our toes about it.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Wick.1280

SoR needs arrow cart hacks…whatever else…and in a fight they run…odd thing

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Said by someone on a server that spawncamps yet when the spawncampers see one of them go down they run in droves back in the safety of OL.
Also i can point a momment where 7 sor where afraid to come down from the sm walls against 2 sos and jumped down only when 1 got dced.
Also sor nearly lost aldons and had to toss twice the numbers for a party of 5.
Opportunists exists on both sides,but the server that blobs for most of the day got the most of them too.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: hardknockbb.6284

hardknockbb.6284

Dear SoS in SoSBL NW tower,

Come out of your tower and play.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

Said by someone on a server that spawncamps yet when the spawncampers see one of them go down they run in droves back in the safety of OL.
Also i can point a momment where 7 sor where afraid to come down from the sm walls against 2 sos and jumped down only when 1 got dced.
Opportunists exists on both sides,but the server that blobs for most of the day got the most of them too.

We spawncamp because your server is bad, and we go away when we get bored of your badness, not because 1 scrub from our server died. If you really think aldons will decide this matchup in your favour you should go back to t5. oh wait

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

SoR needs arrow cart hacks…whatever else…and in a fight they run…odd thing

I like your ellipses. They add a certain level of gravitas to a statement that is otherwise inane and dimwitted. Respect knuckles.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Wick.1280

I like adding a certain ellipses, truth does that. I’m sorry you have people like Kuora on your server. I can see where that can be tough.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

I like adding a certain ellipses, truth does that. I’m sorry you have people like Kuora on your server. I can see where that can be tough.

I’ve been on sor since headstart, and we’re here now so i must be helping so much!

#soundlogic

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Wick.1280

Proof is in the pudding ^

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

Proof is in the pudding ^

no wonder why your server is so bad at wvw.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

We spawncamp because your server is bad, and we go away when we get bored of your badness, not because 1 scrub from our server died. If you really think aldons will decide this matchup in your favour you should go back to t5. oh wait

You mean you spawncamp because my server got robbed of any form of organisation by guilds that got bought by either SoR or JQ or BG.
And as far aldons wasnt gonna win a war ,it only proved how is sor winning this match up.
The match is set on stone and numbers favor the buyers,thats a fact.
Wake me up when you get some solid trashtalk to do,because labeling my server bad when you are hiding behind your blob isnt cutting it.
And while you are at it pat our traitors in the back for crippling us.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

You do realize that your commanders during Oceanic time are not spawn camping SoR or SBI due to the fact that they want some karma trains in. So saying you are spawn camping is technically incorrect.

And you do realize one match-up is not a definition of the quality of a single server. Its like telling a random on the street first to make a goal while playing ice hockey is suddenly better than the other. To imply one is bad or good, one needs to measure all aspects of each side in a quantifiable way and compare it to one another.

In another note, it was nice to talk to some ex-SoS people who are having a mighty fun time in T1. We are thankful for you not spawn camping us and letting us take back stuff (albeit in a way you approve, therefore us ultimately still being your slaves :/). If its possible I’d like to ask for you all to come back, but I know that you won’t want to do that since we don’t have the communication you have in T1.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Every zerg vs zerg fight I have been in against SoR ends up one way: 30/40v30/40 becomes 30/40 vs 70. Actually, I could just use a formula and remove the ‘zerg vs zerg’ condition and say every fight against SoR ends that way, whether it be solo, small group play or zergs. To be expected, but laughable to suggest otherwise. Nice try bros.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

You mean you spawncamp because my server got robbed of any form of organisation by guilds that got bought by either SoR or JQ or BG.
And as far aldons wasnt gonna win a war ,it only proved how is sor winning this match up.
The match is set on stone and numbers favor the buyers,thats a fact.
Wake me up when you get some solid trashtalk to do,because labeling my server bad when you are hiding behind your blob isnt cutting it.
And while you are at it pat our traitors in the back for crippling us.

Ah, the tears down from t5 all the way up here is delicious. I don’t think lots of guilds here would leave even if they got paid by BG or JQ, your server must have done a mighty good job keeping the community together when 9/10 the server was bought initially anyway.

SoS complaining about numbers is the most amusing thing I have heard of. You were the most ever stacked server in the history of GW2 WvW, and you lost it because you had no community, only a group of people kept together by a strand.

You’re trying to tell me SoS doesn’t blob? Hahahahahaha

/epicfacepalm
First time i see a troll pwn itself out of something stupid it said.
You just failed miserably.

and so do you when you command;) run more pls when you outnumber us 2-to-1 against our non tagged up group

That’s somebodies server you’re mocking be more respectful.

im not mocking the server, im just trying to provoke a fight xD moar fights ingame pls

zerg less and you might be able to keep your bay.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

Every zerg vs zerg fight I have been in against SoR ends up one way: 30/40v30/40 becomes 30/40 vs 70. Actually, I could just use a formula and remove the ‘zerg vs zerg’ condition and say every fight against SoR ends that way, whether it be solo, small group play or zergs. To be expected, but laughable to suggest otherwise. Nice try bros.

More like the other way. An average SoR player seems to have at least twice the suitability SoS does. In other words, your zergs are glass cannon.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

THIS match-up is not a good definition of the quality of any server. On SOR’s side you are going to have a large number of up-levels, new commanders and hardcore WvW’ers taking a break. Both SBI and SOS are going to lose fair-weathers and have morale issues with the ppt focused players.

SBI’s EB corner left for WvW map completion on my new lil necro…just sayin.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Oh god, the love from the SoS community is overwhelming, cannot handle this anymore.

Keep crying, won’t fix your scores.

p.s: and the repair fee every time you walk out of spawn.

What repair fee-has been none for me since I am always outmanned. As well as english, learn history. We only dropped to T4

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

Oh god, the love from the SoS community is overwhelming, cannot handle this anymore.

Keep crying, won’t fix your scores.

p.s: and the repair fee every time you walk out of spawn.

What repair fee-has been none for me since I am always outmanned. As well as english, learn history. We only dropped to T4

Funny, because whenever I see an SoS zerg, it’s a full server blob and they never have outmanned buff. Greater in numbers, less in skills.

Sorry I didn’t know how far you dropped, I thought inertia took you down lower, considering how fast you’ve come up with your stacked server in the past.

One grammatical mistake forces me to English classes? Oh lord, English teachers are hot for moneyz this season.