10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

That’s just the nature of T1. Your servers are too stacked. No one wants to play against them. All of T1 is going to have constant kitten match ups because the servers are overstacked and #5 & 6 won’t show up at all. Well, Mag might. I dunno. They’re scrappy.

SoS didn’t show up last time it was TC/SoS/SoR, either. I literally didn’t see a single SoS until Friday. Didn’t even see one on reset, although we were on TCBL, I think.

You do realize we dont have enough manpower to fill more than 1.5 maps even during our prime time.

but back to the issue at hand…

Its actually not an SBI guild who wants to move over to SoR, its a magumma guild who does. If magumma goes to silver league that one guild will want to play in gold league and SoR may pay for their way to transfer.

Get facts straight, don’t accuse SBI of doing this to give them some sort of advantage.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

That’s just the nature of T1. Your servers are too stacked. No one wants to play against them. All of T1 is going to have constant kitten match ups because the servers are overstacked and #5 & 6 won’t show up at all. Well, Mag might. I dunno. They’re scrappy.

SoS didn’t show up last time it was TC/SoS/SoR, either. I literally didn’t see a single SoS until Friday. Didn’t even see one on reset, although we were on TCBL, I think.

You do realize we dont have enough manpower to fill more than 1.5 maps even during our prime time.

Its actually not an SBI guild who wants to move over to SoR, its a magumma guild who does. If magumma goes to silver league that one guild will want to play in gold league and SoR may pay for their way to transfer.

Get facts straight, don’t accuse SBI of doing this to give them some sort of advantage.

We have never bought a guild and never will.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

You never did buy one I knew that, but this is a chance at buying this one time, and I didn’t day you would, I said you might. And by saying SoR paying, I didn’t mean a server as a whole, I actually meant maybe a few SoR guilds. Sorry for any confusion. You can tell how mad I am and that I feel that this is unprofessional to have advocated such a strategy for a server to transfer to your server.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Not a chance any of our major core openly paying for any guild to transfer. Don’t care if it’s Red Guard. We want people to come to SOR because they want to be here not because they want to see how much gold they can get from a server.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

Well, thanks for clearing that up – the gold thing always makes things complicated.

Maybe I’ll get to challenge you on the battlefield one day (as if I a lowly pug commander could stop you).

I’m glad you have the caring and decency to put it out there as you see it – you are indeed a good commander from TW who I heard is very honorable

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Well my necro is lvl 62 and I have done my 1st gw2 dungeon run ever (this is my 6th character), 19 pages in our thread and SOR PvF wasn’t driving it. What a weird week.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

I have a screen print of a SOR guild that was approached for $ to move a guild-should I post?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

SBI are pro forum posters. Each one of our match threads have had the highest post counts for the last few weeks. We are winning the forums. Our forum ppt is ticking high. I like to think I contribute my part.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI 1065 posts 16377 views
8/23 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Borlis Pas 1044 posts 11939 views
8/2 Fort Aspenwood/Jade Quarry/Maguuma 1449 posts 18311 views (locked)

pah… get your 1000 posts and we can start talking

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAG.7825

RAG.7825

Thanks a lot NYS for the GvG tonight Sure was interesting :P Hahaha

Amar La Vida – Elementalist :D – Short So I – Necromancer
Carebear Unit [CB]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I am from SOR, and this sickens me. Please name the sor guilds who did this?

and possibly TW

Nope.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

and possibly TW

Nope.

We have barely even played this week due to boredom let alone conspire with SBI to fix matches.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

and possibly TW

Nope.

We have barely even played this week due to boredom let alone conspire with SBI to fix matches.

^^ This

Shamefully I played 2 hours of tPvP last night.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

So much moaning from sos on these forums. I am a bit confused, they have not turned up this week at all. I see a 30/40 man sos zerg on the map, then walk into their garrison with only 5 defenders.

Seems obvious to me they want silver league and/or their players are so fair weather that at a prospect for a fight they log.

SBI has at least come out to fight at times. Having said that being bored of PVD we stopped doing it and camped dawn’s on SBI last night, even with a wall down they did not attempt to attack it. SO we took a garrison wall down, again we just wanted a fight/reaction, we got that fight versus ac’s and canons.

We went to eb, sos had permanent invisibility on the whole map! At least SBI came to play which was fun.

Anyway I cannot wait for this match up to be over. Everyone is playing some sort of game to go to this league or that and quite frankly it has been the worst match up I have experienced.

Again, you’re a Eu in NA servers welcome to life outside of t1 buddy.

But don’t you refer to all those who transfer to tier 1 as ‘bandwagoners’ ? Some of us actually did it for 24×7 fights.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

I have a screen print of a SOR guild that was approached for $ to move a guild-should I post?

Toss it in,could use more reading material

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

And the SBI bandwagoners sayeth: “Let us rejoice for the PvD we shall haveth in the day of the Silver!”

And the SBI commanders sayeth: “Worry not that the deceit of our ways bring not victory today, but learn from our failure so that we may better our treachery for the Silver finisher we covet!”

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Rumor is going that SoR recruited two additional EU guilds. Don’t know if that’s true, but that would make it 5 EU guilds which are terribly bored when SoR doesn’t play against BG and JQ in a matchup.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

And the SBI bandwagoners sayeth: “Let us rejoice for the PvD we shall haveth in the day of the Silver!”

And the SBI commanders sayeth: “Worry not that the deceit of our ways bring not victory today, but learn from our failure so that we may better our treachery for the Silver finisher we covet!”

Someone transferred from TC

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Rumor is going that SoR recruited two additional EU guilds. Don’t know if that’s true, but that would make it 5 EU guilds which are terribly bored when SoR doesn’t play against BG and JQ in a matchup.

They weren’t EU. We got two Russian guilds. One from Madagascar and another from the Cook Islands and another from the American Samoa to cover our lead up to Oceanic.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

What a moron.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Everytime I feel guilty about stirring the drama pot, the cornucopia of explanations, denials, and straight up bizarre answers make me feel it might have been worth it.

Either way, good luck to everyone in leagues. SBI, we look forward to seeing you in 7 weeks when you all have QWERTY faces from falling asleep on your keyboards.

SoR, for all the vitriol; the overwhelming majority of you have been good sports and I still like a lot of you.
Have fun everyone

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

SOR at its old stunts and shows again. Pitiful.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

They weren’t EU. We got two Russian guilds. One from Madagascar and another from the Cook Islands and another from the American Samoa to cover our lead up to Oceanic.

You should try recruiting some guilds from Saudi-Arabia or Iran to close some gaps!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Words of Wisdom:

“A person can choose to be a good sport or not. That is up to them”

PINK is the new Black

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

“One can choose the combo #2 with fried rice or not. The choice is yours~”
I can read fortune cookie quotes as well!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

I’ve never seen quotes like those in a fortune cookie, not that I’m claiming to have eaten/read all fortune cookies. I’m close though!

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

SOR at its old stunts and shows again. Pitiful.

Awwww, look. Goat is back to give us all lessons on morality and to show us the true path.

Please master Goat, share with us your wisdom!

Wonder if he is related to a guy in my guild called SourGoat long lost brothers maybe?

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

dirtyoldgoat.5496

If he thinks SORs reputation of gaming the game is a little bit pathetic probably. Tell uncle sour that I will be bringing the greenbean casserole for thanksgiving and remind him that he is a goat, not a troll.

PINK is the new Black

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

That SoSBL karma train <3

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

EDIT: Sorry jjust the drama in here … (my suspension lifted today but watching this thread, mags, and my match thread, and the golds … just wah… – needs more popcorn )

SoS is the BF …

SoR is the GF …

and I guess the lamp, can be SBI or there hopes of Gold Leagues…

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

and possibly TW

Nope.

^^ This

Shamefully I played 2 hours of tPvP last night.

Rome 2 here..
I got tired of the 1v2 early on, not even decent party-sized action in the ruins

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

we go round and round and round and round

until some sor commander went for garri before the NE tower. You know who you are. You ruined it forever. foreeeeveeeer.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Welcome to our new late SEA/early EU guild from India. It’s good to have “Support [TECH]” on our side.

I’m also hearing rumors that we might get [ICE], a small Antarctica based guild. They play in whatever timezone is needed on a daily basis. Good stuff!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Good luck with the gold match up guys, have fun!

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Good luck with the gold match up guys, have fun!

<3

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Honorable Rallians mounted a rebellion against the man last night and did a beat down on SBI to curb their perfidy. Congrats Maguuma.

OP’d thief, lol

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

20 pages!

<BEEP> You go up a level! You gain 14 hit points. Telengard style!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psycohexane.9354

Psycohexane.9354

We still trying to get this tread over 1000 posts? Times running out….. or is the PvF match over?

Carebear Unit [CB] Officer
Sea of Sorrows
Tungsten Steel | Tungsten Twopointoh | Twinleaf Nightshade | Swagtasm

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Honorable Rallians mounted a rebellion against the man last night and did a beat down on SBI to curb their perfidy. Congrats Maguuma.

LOL, you have absolutely no idea

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Yeah. For a minute there we were in danger of having to look up to Blackgate as the more honorable server.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

So much moaning from sos on these forums. I am a bit confused, they have not turned up this week at all. I see a 30/40 man sos zerg on the map, then walk into their garrison with only 5 defenders.

Seems obvious to me they want silver league and/or their players are so fair weather that at a prospect for a fight they log.

SBI has at least come out to fight at times. Having said that being bored of PVD we stopped doing it and camped dawn’s on SBI last night, even with a wall down they did not attempt to attack it. SO we took a garrison wall down, again we just wanted a fight/reaction, we got that fight versus ac’s and canons.

We went to eb, sos had permanent invisibility on the whole map! At least SBI came to play which was fun.

Anyway I cannot wait for this match up to be over. Everyone is playing some sort of game to go to this league or that and quite frankly it has been the worst match up I have experienced.

But don’t you refer to all those who transfer to tier 1 as ‘bandwagoners’ ? Some of us actually did it for 24×7 fights.

I don’t even…. ughh don’t worry, you remind me of a girl that i once knew.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Neeed 1000 posts, SBI learn to PVF harder you’re not pulling your weight GAHH.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

I don’t even…. ughh don’t worry, you remind me of a girl that i once knew.

did she leave you for another server?? also, i agree with shigfried and with you rooster (what is this world coming to…) some people do “bandwagon” but most claims are unwarranted as you can only expect most hardcore wvw players would move to a place and community which suits there needs.

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

hey rooster… u suk, lern 2 pley, get gud. lf3m forum trolls to take this to 1000

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Euro got matched up numerically. If that holds true for NA… see you tonight SBI. DDLG, I’m anxiously awaiting our reunion.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Looking forward to rematches with some of the servers we have faced over the last 5 weeks. Bring it. >:)

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psycohexane.9354

Psycohexane.9354

hey rooster… u suk, lern 2 pley, get gud. lf3m forum trolls to take this to 1000

Sure I’ll help get to 1000. I’d like to make a formal arrangement to 2v1 SBI on the forums for the final hour of this matchup =]

Carebear Unit [CB] Officer
Sea of Sorrows
Tungsten Steel | Tungsten Twopointoh | Twinleaf Nightshade | Swagtasm

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMaster.1875

GrandMaster.1875

You Are Welcome. and ty to the SOR commander for understanding…what was happening….

So many Levels, Congrats to those that got your titles.

Attachments:

[Rx] Prescribed Commander – Sea of Sorrows

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Looking forward to rematches with some of the servers we have faced over the last 5 weeks. Bring it. >:)

This reminds me so much of this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267891/

Seriously, only BP,CD, and FA still have a pulse in Silver; and only FA can make you sweat at all.
Do give special attention to NSP though. I’d really like their VIP to tell us in detail about how the competitive the matchup is and how it was such a good idea.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

Seriously, only BP,CD, and FA still have a pulse in Silver; and only FA can make you sweat at all.
Do give special attention to NSP though. I’d really like their VIP to tell us in detail about how the competitive the matchup is and how it was such a good idea.

I can’t wait to PvDevon, reallllly looking forward to it tbh.

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Aww, don’t be like that!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay