10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Your target audience is filled with competitive PvP based players. I don’t believe any of us recognize the word lose easily unless it’s in a sentence involving “the other team.” If you were really wanting to grab the attention of the masses, you would state your purpose and goal for all of this. As a stakeholder in a project that you would want to do such as this, what am I going to benefit from doing this? Would your goal even truly get hit?

Some things you would want to personally review before trying to get a ton of people to even remotely want to do what you are recommending is evaluate the “what would Anet do?” scenario. Anet would probably not care and make a post stating that they will do tiebreakers for the 3 way ties. That would be the simplest resolution for teams being tied for positions. Is this supposed to be some sort of protest toward Anet on making leagues? With that in mind, I don’t believe you are going to rally the support you are aiming for, just for the mere fact that at least we have something. Keep in mind this game is not pay per month based and we do get updates with skill balance changes, some WvW changes here and there, even with their overall focus on PvE which would be their cash cow. We as WvW’ers are the minority compared to the PvE masses that are out there.

buzzkill

Seriously. Why follow boring Jedsus when you could follow Wahammad?

You’ve obviously never been in voice comms with me…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

I saw SoR Sea ticking +270 most of the time today.

It seems Wahas attempt at demoralising our SEA earlier on in the year failed

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I don’t know between Waha and Tarkus that is pretty scary. Plus NYS+SONG run more than ATM does on any given day lol.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

to the guy repping The Iron Rectangle [IRON]

Kudos to you

They are recruiting too!

Now we need BG to create The Iron Circle [IRON]

Or The Iron Pentagon more corners

Or the Iron Hexagon even more corners lol

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I don’t know between Waha and Tarkus that is pretty scary. Plus NYS+SONG run more than ATM does on any given day lol.

Are you sure your counting right?
You might have a counting reputation as IRON..

Lets do some quick fire maths:

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Kudos to you

They are recruiting too!

Which shape has the most corners.. Hmmmmm

‘T1 puzzle of the day!’

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

ATM during SEA prime has 40~ online in guild. They queue the map cause Waha has quite the following. It was a god send when he logged on back when we had no OCX. Our rallying cry was hold this til waha gets on! We got this. Random story one night we were alamoing up Bay back when garri could treb it. And they had every inner gate/wall down. We hit Waha’s login time right as they tried pushing morale of the story we held the keep XD. But yea waha has a following but his guild alone can’t queue a map.

(edited by Nuked.2360)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Kudos to you

They are recruiting too!

I only mentioned this cause the Iron rectangle was recruiting using the We have more corners as part of their slogan xD

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

And my Keep Lord does some amazing flying hax to your pawn and takes it!

(If only that actually happened, Lords having a mind of their own instead of standing in a cold room waiting for a blob to walk over him)

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

(If only that actually happened, Lords having a mind of their own instead of standing in a cold room waiting for a blob to walk over him)

I don’t know man I’ve seen those keep lords do some crazy things. We were doing a karma train last matchup and some kitten dropped a merchant next to a buffed champ. He killed half our zerg at once. I was dying of laughter on TS cause I was sitting back and watching lol.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

I don’t know man I’ve seen those keep lords do some crazy things. We were doing a karma train last matchup and some kitten dropped a merchant next to a buffed champ. He killed half our zerg at once. I was dying of laughter on TS cause I was sitting back and watching lol.

Whoa thats just .. Wow Keep lords becoming better than [Coin]. Anet what have you done?!?!

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

Whoa thats just .. Wow Keep lords becoming better than [Coin]. Anet what have you done?!?!

In before Keep lord nerf!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

SONG run 25 (portals)
NYS run ~30/35?

ATM queue the map

Your move

D2 Pawn to D4

As the founding member of – I’m A Emo Bieber [COIN], I take offence to that remark Shifty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

This is what the servers look at the moment and have been for some time.
Thanks for trying…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

As the founding member of – I’m A Emo Bieber [COIN], I take offence to that remark Shifty.

And Im still looking on JQ bl many many hours later and waiting for [COIN] to “Wipe [IRON] off the map” that they claimed to be on their way to do. 3 guild groups, full map blob… and they still didnt do it. I really need to get rid of my 25 stacks of bloodlust but it just wasnt possible tonight

Mind you, whilst they were attempting to do this they lost 2 keeps and gained nothing with the move other then a couple of fun fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: package.5147

package.5147

JQ’s stacked SEA averaged a tick of 300 last night, there is going to be more of it to come,

JQ already have 2 automatic wins over SoR and BG thanks to the schedule

We tick that high followed by a stacked JQ EU that holds everything so nothing is paper for our NA…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Your target audience is filled with competitive PvP based players. I don’t believe any of us recognize the word lose easily unless it’s in a sentence involving “the other team.” If you were really wanting to grab the attention of the masses, you would state your purpose and goal for all of this. As a stakeholder in a project that you would want to do such as this, what am I going to benefit from doing this? Would your goal even truly get hit?

Some things you would want to personally review before trying to get a ton of people to even remotely want to do what you are recommending is evaluate the “what would Anet do?” scenario. Anet would probably not care and make a post stating that they will do tiebreakers for the 3 way ties. That would be the simplest resolution for teams being tied for positions. Is this supposed to be some sort of protest toward Anet on making leagues? With that in mind, I don’t believe you are going to rally the support you are aiming for, just for the mere fact that at least we have something. Keep in mind this game is not pay per month based and we do get updates with skill balance changes, some WvW changes here and there, even with their overall focus on PvE which would be their cash cow. We as WvW’ers are the minority compared to the PvE masses that are out there.

buzzkill

I bet Jed sounds like this kid…

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

This is what the servers look at the moment and have been for some time.
Thanks for trying…

Everyone’s leaving! Batten down the hatches!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

What time period do we consider Sea?
Im always a little confused on exactly what time period people mean when they use things like Sea and Oceanic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Not only do SoR spy on our TS, they glitch into our NW tower, to try to kill seige, so their blob can get in. You guys really must fear us so much.

I know its hard to prove the TS spying, but the glitching for sure is low. Im sure your guys accidently got in, and instantly jumped out. Oh wait… you tried to kill the person firing point blank treb at the rams on the gate.

I know its not your entire server, but those select few are pathetic.

Are you from JQ?

IIRC, Epi has programs in place. The logs of those who logged onto JQ/SOR TS are kept and if they log onto the other they are auto banned. Anti spying software.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

What time period do we consider Sea?
Im always a little confused on exactly what time period people mean when they use things like Sea and Oceanic.

Oceanic is New Zealand (GMT+13) and Australian East Coast is (GMT+10) mostly. That said West Australia is +8GMT. SEA is maybe +6 to +8GMT. Oceanic and sea somewhat overlap. For instance, I am East Coast of Aus and I see SEA guilds start to login around 8pm my time. Most Australians are employed and we don’t start to logon till around 5-6PM so there is only a small time where Oceanic is the predominant players on the map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

And Im still looking on JQ bl many many hours later and waiting for [COIN] to “Wipe [IRON] off the map” that they claimed to be on their way to do. 3 guild groups, full map blob… and they still didnt do it. I really need to get rid of my 25 stacks of bloodlust but it just wasnt possible tonight

Mind you, whilst they were attempting to do this they lost 2 keeps and gained nothing with the move other then a couple of fun fights.

I was very impressed with their skills, wiping while outnumbering us and losing ppt in the process, some people ar just not general rank material. Still its not worth beating yourself up over it, its just a game after all.

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

Our SEA is stronger than ever. NYS + SAHP still the main forces, with havoc squads/number buffers from the smaller SEA guilds(like AT), SONG which fields about 20 and the recent transfer PH who, IIRC, can field 20-25 but don’t do events everyday.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ hacking through garri outers again. SoR garri had them sending 50 man zergs appearing at inner with NO OUTER GATES DOWN (happening over and over this evening, they’re not portals either)

Specifically it appears to be the guild ,HzH dominating these hack-zergs

Ok, sorry man but your post is false, we do not approve of hacks or anything of the source. What you are seeing is a MESMER portaling. He has hid in the same spot about 3 times now when we break in. (Since the first time we broke in was using 2 omegas and a Ram). Then whenever he portals us in he hides again, you can believe what you like but we even made sure this portal was legit before we went to the gate to receive it.

Thank you for reading stay classy.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

And he said, “weeeeeeee” all the way down. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

I was very impressed with their skills, wiping while outnumbering us and losing ppt in the process, some people ar just not general rank material. Still its not worth beating yourself up over it, its just a game after all.

Don’t wanna butt in but … A blob Eu guild that should be playing in Eu … , playing in Na where there are only a few eu to almost none Eu around …

Don’t u think u r in a wrong place bro ?

Just in case about hb or rk. They have only 10-20 and they don’t even play everyday.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

buzzkill

I bet Jed sounds like this kid…

You were pretty close, but I resemble the following, even more so when I’m playing League of Legends ;x

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Don’t wanna butt in but … A blob Eu guild that should be playing in Eu … , playing in Na where there are only a few eu to almost none Eu around …

Don’t u think u r in a wrong place bro ?

Just in case about hb or rk. They have only 10-20 and they don’t even play everyday.

Hi. Welcome to T1 new guy.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I’ve honestly have been having a blast playing against BG and SoR over the weekend. Some good fights and tactics that have been used. I wish BG and SoR good luck in the coming weeks.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Who in the world is commanding jq on ebg? Like kitten are you doing man, make up your mind.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Still a lot of lag but we’re finally getting back to have a normal pvp environment. Thanks to all who are already burned out, left tier 1 or have finished their a-cheese-ments.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: WildMonkey.6927

WildMonkey.6927

JQ hacking through garri outers again. SoR garri had them sending 50 man zergs appearing at inner with NO OUTER GATES DOWN (happening over and over this evening, they’re not portals either)

Specifically it appears to be the guild ,HzH dominating these hack-zergs

omg, u can LITERALLY feel the tears falling on this guy’s keyboard as he wrote this LMFAO!

Buddy, when HzH can easily stealth cap bay from SoR in JQ BL like yesterday with an actual ARENANET DEVELOPER in our TS and our zerg, WITH NO HACKS, even Arenanet can tell we’re pretty legit You can keep reaching and fabricate more stories about HzH, honestly it’s pretty funny jus’ saying

in Match-ups

Posted by: WildMonkey.6927

WildMonkey.6927

Who in the world is commanding jq on ebg? Like kitten are you doing man, make up your mind.

LOL that must have been Molasses Muscles. hahaha he’s…an ok guy. Bet he’s a new commander or something. I dunno…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights last night Coin and PLX, things got kinda rough when TS died for 2 hours going from SEA to EU but the fights were pretty tough before all that mess happened. Thanks for coming out.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

I don’t know between Waha and Tarkus that is pretty scary.

Yep, moved for balance, fuelled by gold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

LOL that must have been Molasses Muscles. hahaha he’s…an ok guy. Bet he’s a new commander or something. I dunno…

I’m not sure what’s fannwong thinking about how guild Musa makes a difference… I don’t want to be rude to MM, but that guy isn’t very good for JQ ppt. He needs to seriously learn from one of the guilds.

(edited by LoneWolfie.1852)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I remember MM when he was on SOR. He definitely preferred tagging his Commander icon on EB map over all else so it must have been and still is his favorite. Don’t know if he changed or not, but he rarely if ever spoke on TS so the rallians that chose to follow him just chased him around and did random stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I hear JQ paid 5k gold for him to transfer from SOR. Thanks JQ for taking our main EB pug commander off our hands

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I remember MM when he was on SOR. He definitely preferred tagging his Commander icon on EB map over all else so it must have been and still is his favorite. Don’t know if he changed or not, but he rarely if ever spoke on TS so the rallians that chose to follow him just chased him around and did random stuff.

He’s quite active on our TS here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I hear JQ paid 5k gold for him to transfer from SOR. Thanks JQ for taking our main EB pug commander off our hands

what? 5k? only? wait..per head or per guild?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

what? 5k? only? wait..per head or per guild?

His Guild MUSA was the one that was paid a ton of gold to transfer to Jq, the buyers thinking it was a large wvw guild, Ugly fied/Molasses Muscles didnt get squat

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

so much fun on eb atm. BG.. i gotta say that SMC fight was awesome, Jq on the other hand…. uhh…. ill hand that over to someone else.

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

wow that guys is already in JQ? he was on BG a 2 months back, even pugs were confused when following him around.

i remember he said he was rank 2 in the world in map chat then has a perfect build he would not die in battle, after 5 mins he was killed by a random sor pug while he was killing Oakheart in eb.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

wow that guys is already in JQ? he was on BG a 2 months back, even pugs were confused when following him around.

i remember he said he was rank 2 in the world in map chat then has a perfect build he would not die in battle, after 5 mins he was killed by a random sor pug while he was killing Oakheart in eb.

I strongly believe JQ has been conned. :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darx.6798

Darx.6798

I’m not sure what’s fannwong thinking about how guild Musa makes a difference… I don’t want to be rude to MM, but that guy isn’t very good for JQ ppt. He needs to seriously learn from one of the guilds.

Any link to the post by Fann? I seriously think JQ is getting a bad deal buying him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Fannwong is too honorable and polite of a guy to talk bad about anyone. I on the other hand “am not” a good person, JQ was conned and I for one am giddy and grateful for it.

edit: forum censoring software is funny, “am not” → kitten?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Wok’s is mean and made me cry!

THAT MONSTER

go to bread Shini!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghoulina.2976

Ghoulina.2976

We heard you guys paid him 5K to come and troll us.

Mîs: Careful what you say. The moderators are watching, and ignorance is strength.
JQ-80: Mes/Eng/Ele/Thief/Guard/Rang/Nec/War

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

MM might not be the best commander, but he was a good asset to have on SoR. He was on during off times and always commanded the pugs instead of leaving them tagless, because many times especially during late NA – Oceanic we can’t even afford to have a commander in eb to lead pugs.