10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

JQ… can you get Agg off SoS and back to JQ? That 35 man “skill” group they run is really annoying…

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Yeah JQ, they are only winning by 97k; they are virtually naked and helpless as a newborn! :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

TKG we miss you guys!

I miss tagging along with TKG. This Guild has mad Skillz. I was hoping to get some match ups with some of your roamers but never see you guys.

Are you guys still active flake?

Yeah we still active, dunno what’s going on with our day roamers. Last night we had a good little skirmish with RIOT, but after that it normally gets into serious mode =/

Small scale is normally before serious mode, Friday night and weekends during the day.

Good fights! I feel sad though because small scale is our serious mode. ;-p

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Hmm earlier this week I was in a havoc group on EB that ran into Riot. We outnumbered you by 1 but I wouldn’t have though that should have been much of a problem. Rather than fighting us you proceeded to bait us into the path of the BG zerg. I admit we fell for it because we thought Riot wanted small group fights.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Hmm earlier this week I was in a havoc group on EB that ran into Riot. We outnumbered you by 1 but I wouldn’t have though that should have been much of a problem. Rather than fighting us you proceeded to bait us into the path of the BG zerg. I admit we fell for it because we thought Riot wanted small group fights.

Getting caught with your pants down >_<

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

Great match up to bad it’s some what unplayable though. All you have to do is run around and if your skills start to lag you know there’s a huge zerg near by lol An organized group of 20 can kill a zerg of 30+ unorganized one but not if you skills don’t work. It just comes down to who has the biggest blob at this point. I’m hoping it gets addressed at some point.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

JQ hacking through garri outers again. SoR garri had them sending 50 man zergs appearing at inner with NO OUTER GATES DOWN (happening over and over this evening, they’re not portals either)

Specifically it appears to be the guild ,HzH dominating these hack-zergs

omg, u can LITERALLY feel the tears falling on this guy’s keyboard as he wrote this LMFAO!

Buddy, when HzH can easily stealth cap bay from SoR in JQ BL like yesterday with an actual ARENANET DEVELOPER in our TS and our zerg, WITH NO HACKS, even Arenanet can tell we’re pretty legit You can keep reaching and fabricate more stories about HzH, honestly it’s pretty funny jus’ saying

Regardless legit or not, ANets staff won’t tell and they are not allow to tell because ANets said so – “there is nothing the employee can say or do to influence an outcome, except to play well and make a contribution — as any other player would — to the match. – Gaile Gray”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

JQ… can you get Agg off SoS and back to JQ? That 35 man “skill” group they run is really annoying…

Sorry we don’t want them anymore.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Am I the only one who sees AGG as a real man guild?
They joined JQ and made promise to the Mighty Far East Warlord to stay and be his kitten. The Lord however bought more kitties and the queue waiting to be fed became a pain in the kitten. Fearless of the power and the Lord’s extraordinarily intense personal grudge, they fled and sailed to the Sea of Sorrow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

A poster from another thread described AGG perfectly.

AGG = Glory chasers

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

JQ hacking through garri outers again. SoR garri had them sending 50 man zergs appearing at inner with NO OUTER GATES DOWN (happening over and over this evening, they’re not portals either)

omg, u can LITERALLY feel the tears falling on this guy’s keyboard as he wrote this LMFAO!

Buddy, when HzH can easily stealth cap bay from SoR in JQ BL like yesterday with an actual ARENANET DEVELOPER in our TS and our zerg, WITH NO HACKS, even Arenanet can tell we’re pretty legit You can keep reaching and fabricate more stories about HzH, honestly it’s pretty funny jus’ saying

Regardless legit or not, ANets staff won’t tell and they are not allow to tell because ANets said so – “there is nothing the employee can say or do to influence an outcome, except to play well and make a contribution — as any other player would — to the match. – Gaile Gray”

If JQ is doing so much hacking how come they’re in third place lol unless you have video to back up these silly claims stop crying even when you’re winning.

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

If JQ is doing so much hacking how come they’re in third place lol unless you have video to back up these silly claims stop crying even when you’re winning.

Don’t be mad. I meant whether it was hack or not, mentioning Anets staff to support that it was legit is just as silly as accusing without video or solid proof.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NightmareNet.8451

NightmareNet.8451

I moved to SOR like a week ago, I made a montage of some good fights since I’ve been here, tier 1 can be pretty fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2voZ9-8LOI

Shaynks
Fort Aspenwood
twitch.tv/shaynks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Well, 11hrs of double teaming (that just the time i was there) and you finally got JQ bay of us.
Thanks for the fun, the bags, and the stomping points

Until the major lagfest it was fun, probably should have kept it longer but there always another keep tomorrow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Rest in pieces five superior trebs. Q.Q

10/22/2013-10/22/2013

Attachments:

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

A friend name Shaynks Featuring [RISE]

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

10/22/2013-10/22/2013

woot more content

ign: Stealthzor

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

About 2 hours ago JQ BL lead by small group of SF and a bunch of PUGs wiped FEAR repeatedly.

http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3131771 (22 min)

Video of a 50 min long bay fight with BG’s help (though sometimes its hard to tell, BG! with your AC and camping in the back of lord’s room!)

http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3131843

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

(edited by hints.8036)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

JQ and BG have been farmed to death for 5 hours inside BG BL Hills. How bad were the repair bills?

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

JQ and BG have been farmed to death for 5 hours inside BG BL Hills. How bad were the repair bills?

Worth it. The fights were awesome. JQ kept expecting BG to push in, but when BG pushed in they kept killing us. Fun either way.

Salutes to all SoR defending.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Worth it. The fights were awesome. JQ kept expecting BG to push in, but when BG pushed in they kept killing us. Fun either way.

Yeah it was a really fun night out there defending, hills is my favorite objective to defend really. Props to HEL, RISE, DIE and the rallians that were there throughout the night on the job we all did working together to defend it

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

BG on JQ BL trying to golem rushing our garrison tsk tsk.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Yeah it was a really fun night out there defending, hills is my favorite objective to defend really. Props to HEL, RISE, DIE and the rallians that were there throughout the night on the job we all did working together to defend it

Not sure about before I pinned up. When I did I can definitely say we killed far more than were killed.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Not sure about before I pinned up. When I did I can definitely say we killed far more than were killed.

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

but that hills fight was amusing. I enjoyed when SoR got fed up with about 15 JQ players still running around Lords room and turned around to clear the room.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

http://imgur.com/a/tIL9O

The thirty-something golems we had yesterday and were forced to use 10 minutes before the patch (because we only had 10 minutes notice… thanks Anet).

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

Agg left JQ? Again?
awwwwww… your mother server is waiting for you…… comeback! lol

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

but that hills fight was amusing. I enjoyed when SoR got fed up with about 15 JQ players still running around Lords room and turned around to clear the room.

Cuddles .. Go to bread, you are drunk

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

http://imgur.com/a/tIL9O

The thirty-something golems we had yesterday and were forced to use 10 minutes before the patch (because we only had 10 minutes notice… thanks Anet).

that made me so sad to read. : ((

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

Cuddles .. Go to bread, you are drunk

punts shifty

I wish I was……. better then working!!!!! Lame laaaame work. Oh wells!!!!!!

GO TO BREAD SHIFTY!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

Great fun on EBG tonight, was good stuff fighting Choo, haven’t in a while.

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

10/22/2013-10/22/2013

Yup and if you look close both AC’s are manned by [FEAR], who are the FIRST to complain about stuff like this if it happens to their server lol

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: eKoyz.1568

eKoyz.1568

To the BG Charr in the Omen guild, I hope you are having fun in that tower for 3 hours. Good job on those ACs.

Ranger JQ. You think you tank m8?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

To the BG Charr in the Omen guild, I hope you are having fun in that tower for 3 hours. Good job on those ACs.

Omen are dedicated as hell and awesome people. I can’t say enough good things about them

To SoR fighting to retake Hills in BGBL today: we had fun, but eventually couldn’t hold out. You guys had so many people! We weren’t even queued

Also, might want to tell your pugs to gear up properly. We melted them so many times cause they were so squishy. I’m pretty sure all 3 of us T1 servers have that problem though. So frustrating to see some upleveled or zerker geared guy die in 2 hits from lords or the initial wave of a fight.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

10/22/2013-10/22/2013

You need to repeat this post over 5 pages and post their account name hear. That’s called FEAR style.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

So in more relevant news I ordered the Nintendo 3DS XL, Zelda A Link Between Worlds Edition;

Discuss.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

You guys sure fear SoR, never seen so much doubleteaming, its been what, 24h already since BG and JQ hold hands in all BDL’s ? Congrats on winning the first season JQ

P.S. Thanks for all the loot bags yesterday, keep it going please

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

A poster from another thread described AGG perfectly.

AGG = Glory chasers

But what I like is that AGG says they go where they please and have no allegiance to anyone. I much prefer a person who is honest upfront than dishonest. Just like how im going be honest and say i cant play tonight because theres a bottle of valium and a a bottle of whisky starring at me tonight

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

You guys sure fear SoR, never seen so much doubleteaming, its been what, 24h already since BG and JQ hold hands in all BDL’s ? Congrats on winning the first season JQ

Is this a surprise to you? BG and SoR doubled teamed JQ the first half of the week to make sure they were in third. JQ had a decision to make. Get over it.

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

Fear SoR? Hardly.
Going after you just suits JQ’s needs atm.

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

We didn’t doubleteamed anyone so stop making up lies, Glad it suits your needs, hence what i am saying, congrats on winning season 1. I just want the fights, so whenever you break inside bay, don’t run away, at least have the decency of dropping loot bags so that everyone is happy.

Thank you, come again

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

With my kitten friend! <3 <3 <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katasaurus.6238

Katasaurus.6238

Awesome fights on SORBL tonight keep up the fights SOR <3

- [KING] – [KO] – Beastgate – Gaurdian –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

We didn’t doubleteamed anyone so stop making up lies, Glad it suits your needs, hence what i am saying, congrats on winning season 1. I just want the fights, so whenever you break inside bay, don’t run away, at least have the decency of dropping loot bags so that everyone is happy.

Thank you, come again

I really don’t understand you.
You are the only force of your size during your playtime hours.
And you are bragging about the fact that you’re camping in your T3 keep?
You are really proud of the fact that Iron manage to have a keep on their map?

Dude, if I had a 30-40 organized guild force during hours when there is nothing comparable against me, I won’t be satisfied with so few.
But hey that must come from me having too high standards.
So… great job Iron what you’re doing with so few is awesome

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Oh em gee

Never Die vs the world

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Thank you, come again

Dude, if I had a 30-40 organized guild force during hours when there is nothing comparable against me, I won’t be satisfied with so few.

Are you really serious about this or just trolling?

5h no break whatsoever, beeing constantly hit by [COIN] + the rest of BG blob on one side, and the whole 80+ JQ blob on the other, Not even once on that time one BG camp/tower flipped to JQ, and that t3 keep you are talking about, was t2 walls only, when we arrived there. You talk about camping? We had 3 holes in bay that we couldnt close due to the lack of time to grab any supplies. And we never had more than 30-32 at peak.
But you are right, our scouts did camp and did an awesome job informing the commanders when the JQ marathon squad was bashing a gate

So as i said, i’ll be waiting for your loot bags again tonight. Make sure you are there.

Thank you

in Match-ups

Posted by: xKedge.5493

xKedge.5493

Most fun I have had in a long time in WvWvW defending Hills last night. With my old WvWvW guild going back to EU I’d forgotten how much fun it could be in TS with good commanders, so massive props to [Hel] commanders last night (and all of Hel online too). Some nice work too by RISE, DIE etc and nice to see some real co-ordination going on.

Shame about the lag but the fun and the bags almost made up for it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

Thank you, come again

5h no break whatsoever, beeing constantly hit by [COIN] + the rest of BG blob on one side, and the whole 80+ JQ blob on the other, Not even once on that time one BG camp/tower flipped to JQ, and that t3 keep you are talking about, was t2 walls only, when we arrived there. You talk about camping? We had 3 holes in bay that we couldnt close due to the lack of time to grab any supplies. And we never had more than 30-32 at peak.
But you are right, our scouts did camp and did an awesome job informing the commanders when the JQ marathon squad was bashing a gate

So as i said, i’ll be waiting for your loot bags again tonight. Make sure you are there.

Thank you

I usually don’t play in Eu but this league i manage to play some and see what is going on there.

i can only speak for BG. Yes, we do have some blob but most of them are consisted by PUG and people from many guilds that either NA playing early or SEA staying late and Those are not the time when they have full power at all. They are just there so you can’t PVD.

we don’t have a organize guild blob during EU like yours

(edited by Liza.2758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Clueless is clueless

Coin running easily the same if not greater numbers, teamed up with PLX running 20+ and then not shown is the additional 15+ RK running with them.

When IRON are the only force on the map fighting double numbers of organised guild groups … plus a JQ zerg.
Really shows how much of a fool you are considering you dont know what goes on in them times

edit:
Same goes to you Liza. Seems you too only see what you want to see. BG are the biggest organised EU blob in the game currently with the 3 guild groups holding hands at all times whilst they queue the map. so hahahaah

Attachments:

(edited by Corran.4957)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Epic Defense by SoR on BG BL last night inside Hills. Props to RISE DIE and HeL. You guys stalled the double very effectively however, BG and JQ we’re persistent in flipping that waypoint last night.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kirito.8796

Kirito.8796

Thank you, come again

Thank you

I usually don’t play in Eu but this league i manage to play some and see what is going on there.

Not sure why you continued typing after that

Citizen of the Sanctum