10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

dear Omen, please go back to your 5man roaming and not blobing and running from us every time.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

Like to thank everyone for the great fights this week. Despite the skill lag and 3hr que’s NS managed to get a night of WvW in. Highlights here:

Shout outs to [OnS] and [DIE] great fun.

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

And this is why it’s very important for Sanctum of Rall and Blackgate for Jade Quarry to come 3rd if we want any chance.

I’m glad to see how little faith SoR and BG have in their own servers =) so what you’re basically saying, is that because JQ is stronger than both of you, that your ONLY chance to win this season is to 2v1 JQ every chance you get? I’ll take that as a compliment, though a server having to openly try to force a 2v1 on the forums kinda shows you how weak they are don’t you think? Do you honestly believe that BG or SoR deserve to call themselves the “top” server if they continuously rely on each other to try to keep JQ in third? Even after an entire week of this failed logic JQ is still right on your heels. Kinda shows you who the true number 1 server is doesn’kitten

JQ has the EZ mode league schedule, no one can deny this and in fact long term JQ players would agree as well. If you don’t see that by now, you must be a new transfer to T1 in which case, welcome to Tier 1 bro!

We have the easy schedule because we still played to win before leagues. That is other server’s faults that they did not.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

to the bg in JQ bl, this is pathetic from you
get rid of your nikes and grow a pair

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

We have the easy schedule because we still played to win before leagues. That is other server’s faults that they did not.

You got #1 on a bad RNG roll that last week.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

And we had the same RNG for us the week before. I am guessing you do far more PvF then actual playing. You seem to be ill informed on the multiple comments you have made towards me in the past.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

And we had the same RNG for us the week before. I am guessing you do far more PvF then actual playing. You seem to be ill informed on the multiple comments you have made towards me in the past.

You won a good match the week before but you were still #2 and as this week makes plain you winning again was no sure thing. I seem to have a better memory than you.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

You won a good match the week before but you were still #2 and as this week makes plain you winning again was no sure thing. I seem to have a better memory than you.

I hope so. If you don’t have a better memory than me you would not be better than me at anything

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

dear Omen, please go back to your 5man roaming and not blobing and running from us every time.

The classic," dear (insert guild, which wiped you, here), please go back to your 5man roaming and not blobing and running from us every time".

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

We use the nikes to catch you, because IRON runs into towers with 40 map roaming squad.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

We use the nikes to catch you, because IRON runs into towers with 40 map roaming squad.

Another one with an obsession with IRON and it`s 40 man not map. were you angry when you wrote this ?

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Seigfried, what are you smoking i would love to have some aswell

As a hint, Omen have never wiped us and never will because they are scared

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

To say JQ hasnt been the target of a 2v1 would be stupidity.
But all servers have at different times TBH.

But mostly it just came down to 2v1 on JQ till we were in 3rd (Also didnt help that most guilds during the weekend had a hard time getting more then 10 people on a map due to AP hunters), and then 2v1’s on who ever was weakest or allied with who ever was more willing to cooperate.

BG early in the weekdays faced more 2v1’s because it was easier for JQ to work with SoR, since BG seemed stuck in “Go after JQ no matter what” mode.

Later in the week, BG must have figured we were sufficiently in 3rd that they were more willing to cooperate with us against SoR.
However where possible, during the EU the 2v1’s were usually against BG, due to the fact they that SoR have a pretty strong EU coverage.

Last night was just bad. SoR and BG 2v1’d us in EB and SoR BL during a very weak period. In EB we hit a transition where 60% of the queue was AP hunters who have little interest of staying on a pin, and no pin willing to command the 20 people, when they cant do anything. On SoR BL, I think most guilds were still trying to rally their forces there, but hadn’t quite managed yet.

And after that, it was pretty hard to regain from the constant 2v1 and spawn camping.

I realize both BG and SoR must be suffering the same problems getting guilds on map with AP hunters everywhere. But they seem to be having an easier time of it than we are.

(edited by thefreezingvoid.8516)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Because even 1 survivor means IRON doesn’t wipe right?

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

I must say, this week has been epic! I don’t care what position we end up in Friday night I would accept 3rd place gladly every week without hesitation if it meant being in this matchup every week. 1st place really could have gone to anyone, and trolling aside great job everyone!!

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

The classic," dear (insert guild, which wiped you, here), please go back to your 5man roaming and not blobing and running from us every time".

Its only a classic because it applies to most guilds when IRON encounters them, to your next post about you only wearing nikes’s to catch us, please inform your server mates to catch us, they need to run TOWARDS us, not away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I must say, this week has been epic! I don’t care what position we end up in Friday night I would accept 3rd place gladly every week without hesitation if it meant being in this matchup every week. 1st place really could have gone to anyone, and trolling aside great job everyone!!

You take that back Korbaal!!!!! You take it back now, NEVER put trolling aside. EVER.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I realize both BG and SoR must be suffering the same problems getting guilds on map with AP hunters everywhere. But they seem to be having an easier time of it than we are.

We aren’t having an easier time at all. At least SoR isn’t. We’ve just been forced to rally sooner in the evening before the queues get to stupid levels.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

You take that back Korbaal!!!!! You take it back now, NEVER put trolling aside. EVER.

Yeah wth man, messing with the fabric of reality. Never thought I’d see the day

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

The scores right now look set.

BG, SoR, JQ in order.

I don’t know what was happening in EB yesterday but whoever held JQ’s side (and garrison for hours), nice going. JQ was really gaining steam.

I for one can’t wait to face BG later tonight.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

I still think 2v1 ruins the game but I have to comment on BG and SOR actually pulling one on JQ.

BG and SOR cooperating at all, for any reason, for any length of time is a sure sign of the coming apocalypse. Hug your loved ones.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

I don’t know how since there was so little red to fight open field, but it was a glorious night of gold and bags. Had fun wiping all that red to the floor a few times in the towers as well. So squish! <3

I miss open field fighting, though… you know, without arrow carts.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Because even 1 survivor means IRON doesn’t wipe right?

ofcourse IRON have wiped, whoever thinks their guild has never wiped is a complete nutjob but still Omen wont come close to wiping us.

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

That 2v1 at JQ BL garrison. Thanks for the bags!

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

To BG and SoR and JQ

Well done. The scores were tight and the competition was awesome

This is what we call Tier 1 Material

Congrats to the winners of Round 1

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I think its about time to congratulate BG on their win and SoR on their runner up. The last matchup the three of us had together was probably one of the best wvw weeks I’ve ever been a part of because it was everyone hitting everyone and there was always a fight to be had. I can’t say this week has been all that fun though. I welcome 2v1 fights, but when the other two servers don’t really have to worry about being backdoored or defending their stuff from a server while they attack the 3rd server, it kinda removes the competition aspect and takes a bunch of the fun out of it. Though I do take it as a huge compliment that JQ has to be hit so hard all weekend and then again last night through now to keep us down.

So I tip my hat to you all, hopefully next time we fight in 6 weeks we can get a real competition going.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I think its about time to congratulate BG on their win and SoR on their runner up. The last matchup the three of us had together was probably one of the best wvw weeks I’ve ever been a part of because it was everyone hitting everyone and there was always a fight to be had. I can’t say this week has been all that fun though. I welcome 2v1 fights, but when the other two servers don’t really have to worry about being backdoored or defending their stuff from a server while they attack the 3rd server, it kinda removes the competition aspect and takes a bunch of the fun out of it. Though I do take it as a huge compliment that JQ has to be hit so hard all weekend and then again last night through now to keep us down.

So I tip my hat to you all, hopefully next time we fight in 6 weeks we can get a real competition going.

Compliment? It’s not a compliment, only a way to combat an obviously weak schedule for JQ. This is our way of making sure you don’t coast your way to 1st.

Just wait for the match-ups where you have to face off BG and SoR alone.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Let me be clear, there was a period in the middle of the week where JQ had a sort of informal agreement not to hit another server as well, and I’m referring to that as well. I’m just sayin, we were within 1.7k of SoR yesterday. This matchup could have EASILY been all 3 servers within 1k of each other 1 hour before reset. Can you imagine the race to the finish line on a friday night in a match like that? It would be freaking amazing. Screw the league, thats the kind of matchup we need.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

Its quite hilarious to see SoRs and BGs walking pass without hitting each other inside JQ Garrison. I have good fun wiping nonetheless.

[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

Fantastic sustained fights on BGBL Bay. Held a paper keep for hours getting pushed and counter pushed from north by BG to south by SoR. 2v1 talk is old, it is what it is and will forever be a part of this game mode.

We stuck it to you good before you got it!

Looking forward to more fights, but with less lag – trying to drop a well or a plague is a bloody lottery at the moment as to whether it will work or not. Hurry up and fix that kitten!

[TKG] Kreamy

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Compliment? It’s not a compliment, only a way to combat an obviously weak schedule for JQ. This is our way of making sure you don’t coast your way to 1st.

If SoR plays for the fight, why do you care about the schedule?
This “we play for the fights” lie never gets old.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

It is a compliment, you need us in third, we are the bigger threat.

To all those SOR / BG (NA) pushing so hard right now, get some rest after the match is over

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

If SoR plays for the fight, why do you care about the schedule?
This “we play for the fights” lie never gets old.

Ooooo thats a checkmate there! Indeed full of liars XD

[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Interesting how the only matchup that’s competitive this week is ours.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

It is a compliment, you need us in third, we are the bigger threat.

To all those SOR / BG (NA) pushing so hard right now, get some rest after the match is over

We need you in third because you have a cream puff schedule.

The only threat JQ poses is filling my bags too fast and making me miss out on a precursor.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

Its quite hilarious to see SoRs and BGs walking pass without hitting each other inside JQ Garrison. I have good fun wiping nonetheless.

you enjoy getting wiped?? well your on the right server then

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Diehard.1432

you enjoy getting wiped?? well your on the right server then

I am always on the right server, you dont need to remind me of that

[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheButcher.5062

TheButcher.5062

It will be fun while we butcher BG for the next 3 weeks. I am glad we overturn the tides yesterday during EU primetime. Damage has been done though, I doubt there’s going to be much cooperation on week 7.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

BG guarding on the wall for Sor’s push on bay in BGBL. They make a cute couple.

You seem to forget that BG’s GoF and JQ’s SF did the same in JQ bl bay and finally succeded with the help of 4 arrow carts after being farmed for pretty much for the entire duration of NA primetime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Interesting how the only matchup that’s competitive this week is ours.

Probably an even bigger issue than the Gold league schedule.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

I see some really bad weeks coming for BG. Wonder how long the enjoy being the receiving end. SoR forum politic worked great, they made BG think working together with them against JQ was a great idea because BG still believes they can play for #1 and maybe some really believed SoR doesn’t care for being #1 and they just hate that schedule thing.
Well played, SoR.

in Match-ups

TheButcher.5062

I see some really bad weeks coming for BG. Wonder how long the enjoy being the receiving end. SoR forum politic worked great, they made BG think working together with them against JQ was a great idea because BG still believes they can play for #1 and maybe some really believed SoR doesn’t care for being #1 and they just hate that schedule thing.
Well played, SoR.

The next 3 rounds will decide who will be the contender for 1st against JQ. We shall see…

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

If BG doesn’t get massive transfers there is no question about that.
but.. the logic here on the forum is:

Winning the week: Most stacked server.
So.. maybe BG doesn’t need transfers and they need guilds that don’t run.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights this last week, good luck with the next three weeks BG and SoR. Hopefully next time the big 3 come back up we won’t have the issues with lag that kinda screwed everyone this last week, because the ability to use skills is apparently OP in the old T1.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

Hopefully next time we meet there won’t be skill lag up the kitten . Fights this week were not as fun as they usually are. I also hope that in that final matchup every server has enough points that winning 1st place during the week earns them the league, that would make for an interesting matchup to say the least.

Glaedr Darksbane

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Was fun last night being lead by possibly the best commander in game Sfeeee in EB.
Sfeeee + 15 pve AP hunters held strong at paper EB garrison, half of which were uplevelled lol, took out an enite BG blob of 80+ at lords room while getting hit from south door by 70+ Sor.
Great job to all players that kept going regardless of the fact that we were severely out numbered.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

The only threat JQ poses is filling my bags too fast and making me miss out on a precursor.

We shall see in Round 6 when BG is not there

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

We shall see in Round 6 when BG is not there

Wrong server.

Edit: Nevermind. I’m wrong. I didn’t realize there was a JQ / SoR matchup.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

TheButcher.5062

If BG doesn’t get massive transfers there is no question about that.
but.. the logic here on the forum is:

Winning the week: Most stacked server.
So.. maybe BG doesn’t need transfers and they need guilds that don’t run.

They dont stand a stance against us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I don’t know how anyone could not see the flaw in this season schedule wasn’t with JQ but, with extra BG and SoR pairings. A pairing that gives them the capacity to manipulate the season unchallenged. I do hope Mag, TC, and SoS act accordingly to punish the noncompetitive tactics exhibited this week.

For those players that played to their capacity, congrats! Thanks for a week of fun.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.