10/18 SF/ET/DH(Round one... Fight!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Hey DH… I’ll miss you guys…. Georgia is gonna suck…. Oh well, maybe I’ll meet a nice girl with a nice accent. :P Bye for now! Oh! My lil bro is taking over. But he’s moving over to HoD with his friends. I’ll see y’all maybe next summer!

DH4EVA

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Lol what ?

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

[KCRO]: Congrats on winning the 5v2 and 7v3 (when you all had stacks hahaha). Outstanding job and you really deserve to /laugh and /sit us. Classy. Any time you want even fights, I’m here.

Edit: Thanks for agreeing to my invitation and showing sportsmanship. You guys are alright.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

(edited by torridstoic.7492)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attack Robot.2619

Attack Robot.2619

(probably get infracted for this but)
You know what SF, you guys are kittens. Why the kitten would [seed] camp our JP? Are you guys that kittening kitteny? Is that all you can do? gang up on lone people trying to do JP?
SF has to have the worst kitten ethics out of all the servers.
I’ve yet to judge a sever based on the actions of one guild before, but this is really low.

Nice work seed

Commanders Ararius(guardian) & Attack Robot (ele) [CoSA] SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: FleurBlanc.1790

FleurBlanc.1790

A few vids from the last 2 days~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_nbMY6fzc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwH2RnC3Yk

[KCRO]: Congrats on winning the 5v2 and 7v3 (when you all had stacks hahaha). Outstanding job and you really deserve to /laugh and /sit us. Classy. Any time you want even fights, I’m here.

Edit: Thanks for agreeing to my invitation and showing sportsmanship. You guys are alright.

Yeah, sorry about excessive emoting, it gets a bit frustrating babysitting towers this late and you guys kept coming for our poor yaks :P you have a solid group though, nice fights, especially the mesmer. We have more work to do for ours in smaller fights, mostly me for necro since I’ve only been playing it for a few days now, but always nice to take a break from WvW for a bit of fight club

see you guys on the battlefield :P

Micro Hipa [ TM ] [ Shot ] [ BMO ] [ DOLO ]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

That would only have been more fun without the skill lag. Not saying we would have taken garrison, but it would have made the fights that much more fun and might have made the 29-golem rush a success since no one could get their skills off.

Lots of us were having the exact same problem, so I doubt the outcome would have been any different. This matchup is the first time I’ve ever experienced skill lag. I think it all may have just eventually turned into a big “smash #1 fest” for a bunch of us.

My opinion is you should have let it go and gone hit other targets for PPT since now you basically managed to get 2 of the biggest SF zerg teams to work together for a while which proves to everyone involved that it can make things happen. But I guess that 25 points really has a lot of sentimental value to you guys.

What can I say…we’re a scrappy lot. Thank goodness you weren’t in charge of our defense.

We’ve pretty much been dealing with massive (and I mean MASSIVE) SF zergs (sometimes 2+) in our BL plus some pretty decently sized DH zergs simultaneously. I think ET has done a pretty stellar job holding it together vs. a couple of servers that were ranked higher than us.

Win or lose this round, I think ET can be proud of what we’ve done so far.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Hey DH… I’ll miss you guys…. Georgia is gonna suck…. Oh well, maybe I’ll meet a nice girl with a nice accent. :P Bye for now! Oh! My lil bro is taking over. But he’s moving over to HoD with his friends. I’ll see y’all maybe next summer!

DH4EVA

Huh? Can’t you still play in Georgia?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

That would only have been more fun without the skill lag. Not saying we would have taken garrison, but it would have made the fights that much more fun and might have made the 29-golem rush a success since no one could get their skills off.

Lots of us were having the exact same problem, so I doubt the outcome would have been any different. This matchup is the first time I’ve ever experienced skill lag. I think it all may have just eventually turned into a big “smash #1 fest” for a bunch of us.

My opinion is you should have let it go and gone hit other targets for PPT since now you basically managed to get 2 of the biggest SF zerg teams to work together for a while which proves to everyone involved that it can make things happen. But I guess that 25 points really has a lot of sentimental value to you guys.

What can I say…we’re a scrappy lot. Thank goodness you weren’t in charge of our defense.

We’ve pretty much been dealing with massive (and I mean MASSIVE) SF zergs (sometimes 2+) in our BL plus some pretty decently sized DH zergs simultaneously. I think ET has done a pretty stellar job holding it together vs. a couple of servers that were ranked higher than us.

Sounds like I missed a great night. The week for ET definitely has been a defensive scramble on all fronts. Spent the entire day yesterday responding to one crisis after another hoping back and forth from ET to EB. Our nimbleness makes up for our lack of pure force. Keep your heads up ET.

On another note, how does one NOT take Garrison with 29 golems. Really? I wish I was there on TS laughing my kitten off. Skill lag or not sounds like a colossal failure of epic proportions. I would quite commanding entirely if I put that kind of fail on the field or transfer servers. I hope someone built a shame ram on that commanders dead body once it was all over.

Edit: ET takes pride in protecting its homeland. We have really dedicated amazing people who queue, upgrade camps, run dolys, build siege, and refresh siege. These people are the ones that make ET great.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

(edited by Runamok.9638)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sounds like I missed a great night. The week for ET definitely has been a defensive scramble on all fronts. Spent the entire day yesterday responding to one crisis after another hoping back and forth from ET to EB. Our nimbleness makes up for our lack of pure force. Keep your heads up ET.

On another note, how does one NOT take Garrison with 29 golems. Really? I wish I was there on TS laughing my kitten off. Skill lag or not sounds like a colossal failure of epic proportions. I would quite commanding entirely if I put that kind of fail on the field or transfer servers. I hope someone built a shame ram on that commanders dead body once it was all over.

-brotha

Well we melted the gates pretty easily, but when we got to the lords room the skill lag was so bad that none of the golems’ skills worked, not even the 1 skill. So the skill lag turned our army of death machines into golem death traps.

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

-brotha

Well we melted the gates pretty easily, but when we got to the lords room the skill lag was so bad that none of the golems’ skills worked, not even the 1 skill. So the skill lag turned our army of death machines into golem death traps.

Yep I been playing my Engie all weekend, and was there for the first wave at the garrison…The skill lag was ridiculous, being an engie with skill lag is GG.

Interestingly enough, as ET downed some Golems I noticed it got a bit better, at least enough that Ararius (Robot) and I were able to fight our way out of the Lords room and back to the inner gate with an angry mob in tow.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

-brotha

Ive been through this before. Nothing you can do but spam 5 for 15 seconds to hop and to do things the old fashioned way. Sometimes you just can’t buy victory. Gotta react to changing conditions on the battlefield. Next time bring 30 golems, at 30 golems all server lag is designed to go poof, in fact it puts you into perma timewarp mode. But anyways, I am speaking out of kitten , I wasn’t even there last night…

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Remus.1270

Remus.1270

Hai everyone

Tiberious Of Elona
Guild leader of Unwavering Kingdom [KING] – Comrades of the Unified Kingdom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

-brotha

Ive been through this before. Nothing you can do but spam 5 for 15 seconds to hop and to do things the old fashioned way. Sometimes you just can’t buy victory. Gotta react to changing conditions on the battlefield. Next time bring 30 golems, at 30 golems all server lag is designed to go poof, in fact it puts you into perma timewarp mode. But anyways, I am speaking out of kitten , I wasn’t even there last night…

-brotha

When we took SM for the fiftieth time that afternoon, I had a similar problem on my guardian and let me tell you, not being able to pop off shouts or your heals really puts things in a pinch for everyone. Still, had one heck of a good time duking it out with DH and ET in the ‘Fight House’.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Runamok, for whatever reason whenever you end your posts with “-brotha”, I read it in Hulk Hogans voice.
If you don’t know what I mean, watch this video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z838LIaXZc4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ838LIaXZc4

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Runamok, for whatever reason whenever you end your posts with “-brotha”, I read it in Hulk Hogans voice.

Oh dear God. XD This man wins the thread right here!

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Hai everyone

Hey

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

-brotha

-brotha

When we took SM for the fiftieth time that afternoon, I had a similar problem on my guardian and let me tell you, not being able to pop off shouts or your heals really puts things in a pinch for everyone. Still, had one heck of a good time duking it out with DH and ET in the ‘Fight House’.

There are some tricks to learn about epic lagfest SM menage a tois that will make your lives a easier. I won’t give them without serious convincing. Heck I haven’t even given it up to my own server yet. I held the runner at third base. I like making people earn it before putting out the good infos. Lets start with some vino, a filet and Sade and see how things progress.

This matchup has had some great 3 way battles for sure. But yesterday I just went around trolling thieves who thought my staff ele would be an easy bag. Nothing better than letting them try to kill you a few times, and then putting the hurt on them and watching them stealth run away and /wave. Almost as fun as those 100blades noob zerker warriors specced into run away.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

clint.5681

We don’t call it running away, we prefer the term “rolfcoptering” away

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Hai everyone

High!!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Hai everyone

High!!

Wazzzzzzzzzzup??

(Are we not doing that anymore, is it not 1999?)

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Bud. Wise. Er.

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

The Hulkster could never match the amount of intensity I play GW2 with. What cho gonna do with these 22" pythons come after you brotha!!!!!!!!! * I loved old school wrestling kittenin Iron Sheik, JYD, Rick Flair, Rowdy Roddy Piper…that kitten was the bomb.

If you are a thief you pull a stealth and run or if you are a 100b noob warrior you roflcopter way.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I always likes the Macho Man myself. Or JYD, hell ya.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

“Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?”

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

I always likes the Macho Man myself. Or JYD, hell ya.

I bet it’s because you enjoy snappin into a slim jim. :o

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

On a more series note, DH has gotta have the lamest forum presence in all of NA. They will get assigned to the Tin League once Forum Warrrioring Season opens up.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Yeah Tin league sounds about right for thm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

DH4EVA

Huh? Can’t you still play in Georgia?

This is Forties Younger brother. He cannot because there definitely won’t be a computer for him to use for his own things until he finds a job out there. He said see you next summer, but I think he is exaggerating.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

1.Hulk Hogan
2.The Rock
3. Everyone else….

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

On a more series note, DH has gotta have the lamest forum presence in all of NA. They will get assigned to the Tin League once Forum Warrrioring Season opens up.

-brotha

All their forum warriors transferred off I heard….They used to have some good ones, I made a guild called Baghaven [BAGS] back when we first faced them (they used to have some crazy huge pug zergs), they had a good time with that….Some of them even put it (Baghaven) in their sigs on these forums, pretty funny people really.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

1.Hulk Hogan
2.The Rock
3. Everyone else….

You have (almost) good taste. I’d have to say

1. The Rock
2. Hulk Hogan
3. HHH
4. Everyone else.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

1.Hulk Hogan
2.The Rock
3. Everyone else….

You have (almost) good taste. I’d have to say

1. The Rock
2. Hulk Hogan
3. HHH
4. Everyone else.

Too many new school wrastlers…old timers…

Jimmy Supafly Snooka(superfly splash)
Captain Lou Albano(for weird kitten in his beard thing)
Big John Studd(dude was mega beast), Hacksaw Jim Duggan(HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and clobbering people with that 2×4)
Coco B. Ware(for the stupid bird and smooth voice).

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

[IoM] was quite good in terms of team play though, though they are still weak in open field fights, it was nice to see an above average group for once out there. Totally surprised us a few times.

On a side note, a huge thanks to DH for hitting the T3 Bay of ET, you prepped it perfect for one of our teams and we made sure they had no siege left when they poured in so it was a fun cap and loot farm.

LOL! your post made me laugh because open field fights and running tagged/untagged is everything IoM does, you wanna see what happened that night SF hit us from the North and South at garrison at the same time two 30+ zergs they tried over and over again, until finally we decided to record and this was the result, from IoMs side http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RfMeohrTV68#t=28 Say what you want about my guild but we all know IoM is great at open field fights!

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL! your post made me laugh because open field fights and running tagged/untagged is everything IoM does, you wanna see what happened that night SF hit us from the North and South at garrison at the same time two 30+ zergs they tried over and over again, until finally we decided to record and this was the result, from IoMs side http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RfMeohrTV68#t=28 Say what you want about my guild but we all know IoM is great at open field fights!

I have to agree, IoM is a great, organized guild. But in watching that video, it was not just IoM and you all outnumbered that SF zerg. Not taking away anything from your defense or your guilds skill but that first video (body of the post) does not show what your post is talking about.

The second and third videos are against GoM and AR so not sure what that is all about. Good fights, you were outnumbered but not by a huge amount.

(edited by Cantur Soulfyre.5409)

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

I never said it was all IoM.. If you look at the video again we were very outnumbered by your zerg and SF had a full map zerg on our map had teams hitting bay and north/south garrison all at the same time. We fought the SF zerg straight up in open field at South Garrison, we did have around a 25 man zerg doing their own thing off my tag but the video you were watching was IoM running mostly alone, I tagged only because SF was hitting garrison 4 times in a row giving me no choice but to tag.

The second and Third videos are actually multi servers AR,SF,GoM and I think a few others, I only posted those 2 videos to prove my point that the guy saying that IoM is bad at open field fights is sadly mistaken, I am not going to sit here and argue but I am just trying to prove a point.

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

I never said it was all IoM.. If you look at the video again we were very outnumbered by your zerg and SF had a full map zerg on our map had teams hitting bay and north/south garrison all at the same time. We fought the SF zerg straight up in open field at South Garrison, we did have around a 25 man zerg doing their own thing off my tag but the video you were watching was IoM running mostly alone, I tagged only because SF was hitting garrison 4 times in a row giving me no choice but to tag.

The second and Third videos are actually multi servers AR,SF,GoM and I think a few others, I only posted those 2 videos to prove my point that the guy saying that IoM is bad at open field fights is sadly mistaken, I am not going to sit here and argue but I am just trying to prove a point.

Failed point. A lot of those you just surprise them and tbh, several of those groups were pugs and basically panic when you charge. Not saying the other guilds on ET shouldn’t pay you guys to teach them how to play, they should, it would be a huge step up. The only time I was vs you without seige, it was the bay cap and a few times during the YB match, the group that wiped you guys and YB that you looked like you were setting up to GvG

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

We don’t care who we fight but when we do fight most of the time we win, we dont know if its pugs or not we dont worry about all that. Most servers use voice comms and are considered more then just some random pugs, Most guilds that fight IoM wont meet us out in combat without running a huge 40+ zerg, and then talk kitten when they whipped us and think they are good.

ET can hold its own just fine, and people learn from us everyday. If you look at the points in this matchup, the matchup is pretty even the only difference is SF has more numbers and coverage then both servers. The NA matchup within these 3 servers is pretty even and all in all iv been loving the fights.

Say what you want about us, theirs always places for improvement sometimes we win sometimes we die, but either way were still in your mind and still loved/hated by many, we came down to this tier to make a name for our self’s and fight new enemy’s, either way we be seeing you on the battlefield.

Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Sucks our mumble and site keeps getting hit and going down

in Match-ups

WarLord.8430

Getting hit by what? Id say just switch to Teamspeak set higher permissions then Mumble, if you set the permissions right no one should be able to mess with your server voice at all, or even be able to get out of lobby.

Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Mehhhhhhhhh looks like some kind of ddos to me but who knows servers could just be having issues or it cant handle all of us. Sorrowsfurnace.com is down and so is our mumble. Really annoying tho it went down in the middle of our training night.

(edited by clint.5681)

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Mehhhhhhhhh looks like some kind of ddos to me but who knows servers could just be having issues or it cant handle all of us. Sorrowsfurnace.com is down and so is our mumble. Really annoying tho it went down in the middle of our training night.

Must be our awesome numbers that all go to the website too much…

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

Meh WvW is for pvp not jumping. You really cant get mad at people for setting a trap for people just trying to get AP.

Hmmm. Let’s think about this.

They put a jumping puzzle in WvW. They made achievements for all four jumping puzzles in WvW.

Doesn’t matter if WvW is for pvp, you can get mad at people for being kittens in JPs. Not just people though, SF have always been camping out in JPs looking for easy kills.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

On another note, nice to see that CoSA is still classy as ever…

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Had a ton of fun today roaming with my friend from BS. Good fights, even though we were outnumbered in most of them.

Died with Basic [BS]

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

I helped an ET Ranger do the Obsidian Sanctum JP. But I woulda killed it if it had an IoM tag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

Meh WvW is for pvp not jumping. You really cant get mad at people for setting a trap for people just trying to get AP.

Hmmm. Let’s think about this.

They put a jumping puzzle in WvW. They made achievements for all four jumping puzzles in WvW.

Doesn’t matter if WvW is for pvp, you can get mad at people for being kittens in JPs. Not just people though, SF have always been camping out in JPs looking for easy kills.

They also put in an achievement for kills in WvW, and the jumping puzzle is going to be a great place to farm easy kills. The jumping puzzles were put in WvW to let people have fun trying to get off while there were literally live forces at work against you. ANet PURPOSEFULLY allowed pvp in the WvW jumping puzzles to make it more fun. Don’t get mad at people for playing the game the way ANet designed it

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

in Match-ups

clint.5681

If you come to WvW for JP.. Your gonna have a bad time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

If you come to WvW for JP.. Your gonna have a bad time.

Totally agree. However, not all people will agree. Some people (including me occasionally) love the challenge of ascending a challenging jp with people trying to knock me off or prevent my progress, or even kill me. It’s fun in a different way and is part of the game mode, just like open field fights and taking heavily sieged and fortified keeps and towers. It’s all fun and interesting in a different way. The point is that everyone plays the game differently and should be allowed to play it how they want. If you don’t want people killing you while you try to do a jumping puzzle, then by goly don’t do a jumping puzzle in PvP.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

-brotha

I honestly think even our classic forum warriors were carebears at heart. DH PvF forever 3rd.
I miss you jaxx. Hope you’re still wooing all those ladies somewhere.. out there…
And everyone else ran off to greener pastures**.

**keep spending gems until you find said green-est perfect pastures plz and thank u ~luf anet.

Also, this is the first time Darkhaven and Eredon Terrace have ever met. Hai. It’s been a pleasure. Too bad SF keeps butting into our growing relationship. I’ve been trying to get to know you better but I think there’s about 8,000,000 CoSA who would rather skip the pleasantries and get straight to the mowing over to get to our keep lords.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

-brotha

I honestly think even our classic forum warriors were carebears at heart. DH PvF forever 3rd.
I miss you jaxx. Hope you’re still wooing all those ladies somewhere.. out there…
And everyone else ran off to greener pastures**.

**keep spending gems until you find said green-est perfect pastures plz and thank u ~luf anet.

Also, this is the first time Darkhaven and Eredon Terrace have ever met. Hai. It’s been a pleasure. Too bad SF keeps butting into our growing relationship. I’ve been trying to get to know you better but I think there’s about 8,000,000 CoSA who would rather skip the pleasantries and get straight to the mowing over to get to our keep lords.

How many people does CoSA have in its wings, branches, cabinets, sub-committees, and special boards? Sapphire, SoCo, Shiny, Slaphappy, kittenty, and what other S’s I am forgetting about. kitten has to operate like the Federal Gubbamint with all those people. Honestly the only tag I worry about on SF is CoSA and its because I know a whole bureaucracy full is bound to show up any time with its inane rules, special sub-section 6.1.3.a of master record 32 FTW, and gum up the whole works to the point you forgot why you even went to that objective. Even with the full bureaucracy full of people I don’t think I have seen them run as a guild only group, its always with PUGS like foreign indignitaries, Japanese pop stars, former North Korean Leaders, and last time I swear I saw Fidel Castro up in that mega-blob. With that many people its hard to tell who is naughty or nice in amongst their ranks, its just seas of red. Ohhhh well I guess its great I don’t have a conscious I like taking advantage of that lumbering bureaucracy and make away with stacks and stacks of bags.

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon