in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

That’s gold right there Brotha.

10/18 SF/ET/DH(Round one... Fight!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

On another note, nice to see that CoSA is still classy as ever…

Show me on the doll where one of our 700+members touched you and we will get right to policing all of them. (Assuming it was something that needs to be policed)

/dance
/laugh
/point

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

On a more series note, DH has gotta have the lamest forum presence in all of NA. They will get assigned to the Tin League once Forum Warrrioring Season opens up.

-brotha

I honestly think even our classic forum warriors were carebears at heart. DH PvF forever 3rd.
I miss you jaxx. Hope you’re still wooing all those ladies somewhere.. out there…
And everyone else ran off to greener pastures**.

**keep spending gems until you find said green-est perfect pastures plz and thank u ~luf anet.

Also, this is the first time Darkhaven and Eredon Terrace have ever met. Hai. It’s been a pleasure. Too bad SF keeps butting into our growing relationship. I’ve been trying to get to know you better but I think there’s about 8,000,000 CoSA who would rather skip the pleasantries and get straight to the mowing over to get to our keep lords.

How many people does CoSA have in its wings, branches, cabinets, sub-committees, and special boards? Sapphire, SoCo, Shiny, Slaphappy, kittenty, and what other S’s I am forgetting about. kitten has to operate like the Federal Gubbamint with all those people. Honestly the only tag I worry about on SF is CoSA and its because I know a whole bureaucracy full is bound to show up any time with its inane rules, special sub-section 6.1.3.a of master record 32 FTW, and gum up the whole works to the point you forgot why you even went to that objective. Even with the full bureaucracy full of people I don’t think I have seen them run as a guild only group, its always with PUGS like foreign indignitaries, Japanese pop stars, former North Korean Leaders, and last time I swear I saw Fidel Castro up in that mega-blob. With that many people its hard to tell who is naughty or nice in amongst their ranks, its just seas of red. Ohhhh well I guess its great I don’t have a conscious I like taking advantage of that lumbering bureaucracy and make away with stacks and stacks of bags.

-brotha

CoSA would like to offer you a spot in our cabinet, our current positions open are:

“Topless Rum Dispenser”
“Someone to Laugh at Elders Fart Noises”
“Someone to Make fun of Robot and Alcott” (in case no one else is on)
“Someone to Troll Banjo (both map and in mumble)” (If I am not on)
“Guild Leader of CoSA Green” (3rd guild)
“Guild Leader of CoSA Yellow” (4th guild)
“Guild Leader of Baghaven” [BAGS]
“Guild Leader of “Eredon Terrace Sounds Like a Nice Trailer Park” [BOOZ]
“Prime Minister of Fancy”
“Supreme Overlord of PVE”
“Zergmagerd Sternmerst Raid Leader”
“Marshall Bodkin’s Bodyguard”
“Personal Supply Vendor to Katie” (because she never gets supply in our huge zergs)
“Designated Random Light Field General” (to mess up our fire fields constantly)
“420 Timelord” (So SHONUFF will know when its time to “take a break”)
“Secretary of Alcott (Name generation division)” We are running out of “cott” names
“Special Adviser of Field Treb Placement” (Position reports directly to Nornite)

Please let us know if any of these positions interest you!

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

How many people does CoSA have in its wings, branches, cabinets, sub-committees, and special boards? Sapphire, SoCo, Shiny, Slaphappy, kittenty, and what other S’s I am forgetting about. kitten has to operate like the Federal Gubbamint with all those people. Honestly the only tag I worry about on SF is CoSA and its because I know a whole bureaucracy full is bound to show up any time with its inane rules, special sub-section 6.1.3.a of master record 32 FTW, and gum up the whole works to the point you forgot why you even went to that objective. Even with the full bureaucracy full of people I don’t think I have seen them run as a guild only group, its always with PUGS like foreign indignitaries, Japanese pop stars, former North Korean Leaders, and last time I swear I saw Fidel Castro up in that mega-blob. With that many people its hard to tell who is naughty or nice in amongst their ranks, its just seas of red. Ohhhh well I guess its great I don’t have a conscious I like taking advantage of that lumbering bureaucracy and make away with stacks and stacks of bags.

-brotha

If I recall right, it’s 3 guilds… Sapphire, Scarlet and ‘Somenthing-I-Can’t-Spell’. So I’d assume it’s between 1000-1500. But i doubt they have 10% of that actually playing WvW at same time.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

Bill Goldgerg was a beast too, Hogans still tops em all though.
Stone Cold too.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

-brotha

If I recall right, it’s 3 guilds… Sapphire, Scarlet and ‘Somenthing-I-Can’t-Spell’. So I’d assume it’s between 1000-1500. But i doubt they have 10% of that actually playing WvW at same time.

Sapphire, Scarlet, and Shamrock (Blue, Red , Green).

Numbers depend on the night of the week, and what we have planned. Could be 15-20 could be 50+. Resets we normally have more than 50 once we get rolling (1-2hrs after actual reset).

We do have the ability to queue a map, as tested and confirmed last Friday night. Beyond organized guild activities in WvW we are made up of Roamers, PPT-Gazers, Zerglings, and dedicated PUG-Commander followers.

We also like to chase squirrels.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greydead.5713

Greydead.5713

So how about that 10 man ET squad holding the 30 man DH zerg at ET Keep for the last couple few hours.

Took forever to finally get that keep past Tier 1 upgrades though -_-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

I like how people seem to think taking down our mumble and website is an effective way to disrupt us last night, but all it did was confuse the people we were training that night. I’m glad people could resort to being so pathetic that they need outside help to try and take us down, says a lot about your character.

On a more series note, DH has gotta have the lamest forum presence in all of NA. They will get assigned to the Tin League once Forum Warrrioring Season opens up.

-brotha

I honestly think even our classic forum warriors were carebears at heart. DH PvF forever 3rd.
I miss you jaxx. Hope you’re still wooing all those ladies somewhere.. out there…
And everyone else ran off to greener pastures**.

**keep spending gems until you find said green-est perfect pastures plz and thank u ~luf anet.

Also, this is the first time Darkhaven and Eredon Terrace have ever met. Hai. It’s been a pleasure. Too bad SF keeps butting into our growing relationship. I’ve been trying to get to know you better but I think there’s about 8,000,000 CoSA who would rather skip the pleasantries and get straight to the mowing over to get to our keep lords.

-brotha

Was that even English? Dear God, the only things I got from that jumbled-up mess of a paragraph was ‘How many people are in CoSA again?’ and ‘The only thing I worry about in WvW is CoSA.’.

To be honest, we only have about 40-80 regulars on every day. The main reason why people see us so much is that we’re well-organized, highly mobile, and work together. There are three factions of CoSA, but CoSA green is inactive at the moment. CoSA red is PvE, and CoSA blue…well…seems like you already know about us. >:)

There’s a reason why PUGs stick with us other than that blue dorito on their mini-map screen, and that reason is we get things done and don’t bog people down with crap. If we did, you wouldn’t see so many PUGs following us. I know, we forget the pleasantries and get down to business with your keeps and everything, but the same can be said for ET and DH as well.

Also, we should be thanking you for the bags rather than the other way around. You guys always seem so determined to kill us, but pulling everyone from EB seems to work against you.

in Match-ups

Madora.9340

-brotha

We were going to make CoMA (Core of the Marijuana Alliance), but we need more people for that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

Meh WvW is for pvp not jumping. You really cant get mad at people for setting a trap for people just trying to get AP.

Hmmm. Let’s think about this.

They put a jumping puzzle in WvW. They made achievements for all four jumping puzzles in WvW.

Doesn’t matter if WvW is for pvp, you can get mad at people for being kittens in JPs. Not just people though, SF have always been camping out in JPs looking for easy kills.

They also put in an achievement for kills in WvW, and the jumping puzzle is going to be a great place to farm easy kills. The jumping puzzles were put in WvW to let people have fun trying to get off while there were literally live forces at work against you. ANet PURPOSEFULLY allowed pvp in the WvW jumping puzzles to make it more fun. Don’t get mad at people for playing the game the way ANet designed it

Sorry, I can’t hear you over all the bullkitten spewing out of your mouth.

It’s called being considerate. Especially considering there are PvE people in there who aren’t familiar with WvW and look to other people for help. I know there’s an achievements for kills. I’m active in both WvW and PvE and the only time I’ve ever attacked anyone in a WvW JP is when I was attacked first. For the most part, people are nice in WvW JPs. The only server I’ve ever seen attack people in a JP is (whoa, big shocker) SF.

Bottom line – it’s being considerate. And FYI? Jumping puzzles aren’t exactly easy. So to attack people while they’re trying to do it is just you being an kitten. Stop trying to defend your actions.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

It’s called being considerate. Especially considering there are PvE people in there who aren’t familiar with WvW and look to other people for help. I know there’s an achievements for kills. I’m active in both WvW and PvE and the only time I’ve ever attacked anyone in a WvW JP is when I was attacked first. For the most part, people are nice in WvW JPs. The only server I’ve ever seen attack people in a JP is (whoa, big shocker) SF.

Bottom line – it’s being considerate. And FYI? Jumping puzzles aren’t exactly easy. So to attack people while they’re trying to do it is just you being an kitten. Stop trying to defend your actions.

I love how when others are not being nice people come here to cry about it. It is a GAME in case you forgot that point. And in the WvW maps in this GAME you are allowed to kill other players. You know, the WHOLE POINT of the GAME you are playing.

Next it will be about how a group of PvE players needed our Garrison PoI for map completion and MEAN SF WOULD NOT LET THEM COME IN! Apparently Anet put those PoIs in the structures so that people can just walk in and get them??

And really? You honestly think that ALL of SF camps the JPs just to kill you? And we are the ONLY server that does that? And you want to be taken seriously while you spout that kind of crap?

I have been knocked around JP maps alot, because I suck at jumping. But in a PvP map like the WvW maps are, you should expect for an enemy to kill you. it is PvP after all. IF they let you through take that as a bonus but in WvW come to fight or don’t come at all.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Complaints about getting ganked in a JP on a PvP map…again? :sigh: Poor kittens…

Attachments:

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Complaints about getting ganked in a JP on a PvP map…again. sigh Poor kittens…

SAVE THE KITTENS!!! Please, King Amadeus needs them for the pies he makes from the tears of the folks QQing about the JP.

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

All I am hearing is “head to the JP for free kills”, but then again people that know me from Mumble understand I might hear stuff wrong a lot.

#didsomeonesaysomethingaboutOneDirection?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mouse.4391

Mouse.4391

I’m calling Shenanigans on this one!

Attachments:

Cyrus Snow Wolf – Engineer
Cyrus Snow Crusher – Guardian
[TAC] Tactical Terror -Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ermagawd Sternmist!!!!!!

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I’m calling Shenanigans on this one!

I have used that spot before, not fun when ACs are raining trying to get up there to build, but is nice to stay out of AC sight (somewhat)…

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

in Match-ups

Mouse.4391

Thanks DH for letting me pull some of you off the keep wall at Overlook

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

DH got pulled off by an ET?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Mouse.4391

Yeah it was fun, I pulled a Engi off 3 times in a row

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

He had some stamina to keep coming back for more then I guess, well done sir/madam.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bot Sandvich.1940

Bot Sandvich.1940

Make love, not war…

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Do not think of it like that. Instead, only realize it is war love. A single being of substantive quality.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

DH got pulled off by an ET?

Here is a image of some random player being pulled by ET’s

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Mouse.4391

He had some stamina to keep coming back for more then I guess, well done sir/makitten

ot sure if Laughable or slightly angry…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Mouse.4391

Not sure if Laughable or slightly angry….

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Not sure if Laughable or slightly angry….

Better to laugh brother, else there is 50 people patiently waiting to “UMADBRO?!”.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Mouse.4391

Not mad all, but it would be amusing for ppl to say UMADBRO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

Meh WvW is for pvp not jumping. You really cant get mad at people for setting a trap for people just trying to get AP.

They put a jumping puzzle in WvW. They made achievements for all four jumping puzzles in WvW.

Doesn’t matter if WvW is for pvp, you can get mad at people for being kittens in JPs. Not just people though, SF have always been camping out in JPs looking for easy kills.

They also put in an achievement for kills in WvW, and the jumping puzzle is going to be a great place to farm easy kills. The jumping puzzles were put in WvW to let people have fun trying to get off while there were literally live forces at work against you. ANet PURPOSEFULLY allowed pvp in the WvW jumping puzzles to make it more fun. Don’t get mad at people for playing the game the way ANet designed it

#1: I’m from ET. Read before you post angrily
#2: If a person parties me and asks politely to go because they just want the achievement I’ll let them go
#3: If I’m attacked I will fight back. If I die more than once I will call friends. If I still die I will wait half an hour and come back. None of these require complaining on the forums, and is much more productive.
#4: Who ever said I was trying to defend my actions? I never camp jumping puzzles. You’d know that if you actually paid attention to anything I said and read my post.
#5: Yes, for the most part people are nice, but that doesn’t change the fact that the jumping puzzles were put in there for the reasons I stated. Some people actually find it fun to try to get past jp campers. Like I said before, which you apparently didn’t read: there’s a reason ANet allowed fighting in the WvW jumping puzzles, and why after a year after a bunch of people like you complaining, there’s still fighting allowed in there.
#6: If you don’t like people camping the jumping puzzles, DON’T DO THEM. You think it’s a requirement to do them? If you don’t like a part of the game just don’t do it.
#7: Just because you’re getting your kills one way, it doesn’t mean everyone else should get them that way too. Some people don’t like zerging, which is the fastest way to get kills. So instead they take easy kills in the jp.
#8: The WvW jumping puzzles aren’t actually that hard. If you really want the achievement and can’t get it by yourself cause of campers, I’ll port you up. But seriously, stop complaining because people are playing the game the way it was designed.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

#2: If a person parties me and asks politely to go because they just want the achievement I’ll let them go
#3: If I’m attacked I will fight back. If I die more than once I will call friends. If I still die I will wait half an hour and come back. None of these require complaining on the forums, and is much more productive.
#4: Who ever said I was trying to defend my actions? I never camp jumping puzzles. You’d know that if you actually paid attention to anything I said and read my post.
#5: Yes, for the most part people are nice, but that doesn’t change the fact that the jumping puzzles were put in there for the reasons I stated. Some people actually find it fun to try to get past jp campers. Like I said before, which you apparently didn’t read: there’s a reason ANet allowed fighting in the WvW jumping puzzles, and why after a year after a bunch of people like you complaining, there’s still fighting allowed in there.
#6: If you don’t like people camping the jumping puzzles, DON’T DO THEM. You think it’s a requirement to do them? If you don’t like a part of the game just don’t do it.
#7: Just because you’re getting your kills one way, it doesn’t mean everyone else should get them that way too. Some people don’t like zerging, which is the fastest way to get kills. So instead they take easy kills in the jp.
#8: The WvW jumping puzzles aren’t actually that hard. If you really want the achievement and can’t get it by yourself cause of campers, I’ll port you up. But seriously, stop complaining because people are playing the game the way it was designed.

Shots fired, ET on ET violence.

Jek can we a get a pic of how that would look please sir?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Hi guys !!!!

<<<<< Another COSA member

Well, to give you all some explanation, perspective and history with regards to COSA I will post a few things.

I have been on SF since early launch, and a little bit in the open beta before then. When the game launched there were free transfers available. Guilds stacked, came and went onto and off SF at a very rapid pace and our server went from top to bottom to top to bottom again on an almost weekly basis. I and few other players decided to stick it out and not transfer, hence I have left those guilds long ago.

Finally just before the transfers got locked down, 90%+ of the wvw / spvp players have left SF. This has left us with literally 20-30 of us runing in all 4 WvW maps. I kid you not. There really were maybe 20 of us tops. We were getting steamrolled by everyone.

Then Oceanid (our grand guildmaster) and 1 or 2 friends of his formed COSA and went on a recruting spree. We grew to about 200 players and started to organize a little in WvW while still having a lot of new players to the game. Vast majority of our players at that time were brand new to the game and still leveling, gearing (exotics were hard to get back then) and we were still recruiting new players.

Once we reached around 400 people or around tehre a structure within our guild started to evolve, we got some more numbers into wvw and continued PvE with new players who joined us as they reached 80 and finished their PvE content.

Eventually we reached max size and at that time made the 2nd guild, Saphire, under command of Banjo Rodriguez, which later on became WvW centric, whereas COSA RED (Scarlet), remained PvX, incidentally I am a PvX player.

As our size grew those of us that stuck it out and showed some dedication became officers of our guilds and our server started to organize as such. At that time COSA Blue was not that big, it was just starting and we formed a multi-guild alliance for WvW.

As we hang out together with all our different guilds on VOIP, and guild missions merits just starting, we made a decision to help out all the small guilds with theirs, have given them temp invites, ran missions with them etc.

Eventually COSA Blue, has formed to about half its size from all the small guilds as we decided we simply love to play together for all aspects of the game and it is a lot of fun to this day. We help WvW and PVP people with the bewildering world of PvE as well as the other way around. Getting people to open up to other aspects of this game and having fun at it, is a really great thing.

Then COSA Blue went on a recruting spree of its own, and stuck it out while we had the fairweather guilds and people roll in and out of SF continuously. Eventually, COSA Blue maxed out in size just as red, so we made an overflow guild called COSA Green, then some imitation and misc other COSAs popped out. We do not mind them, and in fact play with many of them and have just as much fun

So that is today’s COSA. Yes, we have some very casual WvW players who are kinda puggy, but we also have some extremely veteraned players dating from the days when we had 20-30 of us in all of WvW. And we know all about being the underdog, even though it doesnt seem like that to many of you. Remember, we played and stuck it out and kept on climbing from the very bottom of the bottom of the bottom after all the other people abandoned us for “greener pastures”.

So that is today’s COSA, you will find groups of people in WvW that just come in for an hour or 2 every 3rd day, you will find groups of people that are super organized and can do some serious expert zerg busting (skill lag permitting), golem rushes, siege and stand-offs, and everything in between, with all skill levels in between.

When you see a COSA tag, you just never know which one it is you are running up against, hence likewise with our wins / losses.

Incidentally, COSA has also evolved a very “loose” and “take it easy” atmosphere within itself and has grown in the community.

Last but not least, COSA Red (PvX) is recruiting PvX players, mumble VOIP preferred but not required, along with 95%+ representation.

Resistance is futile …..
You will be assimilated …..

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Match-ups

Tongku.5326

Ugh, what a wall of text I have posted, still a good read though for anyone interested.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

@Tongku tl;dr

j/k. I read it. Thank you for sharing the COSA history. Basically SF = COSA. Got it!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Resistance is futile …..

That has been my recruitment line 100% of the time…And my success rate is 99% of the time 100% of the time.

I fully endorse this textwall 99.99% with 150% of my being. I rep CoSA 99% of the 50% of the time I play this game.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Tongku.5326

Hehe

I am all for camping jumping puzzles, its a lot of fun, especially in introduction of pure PvE players to WvW. Camp away, I really do wish we had more roamers on all sides doing it, its such an interesting area to have fights in.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

@Tongku tl;dr

j/k. I read it. Thank you for sharing the COSA history. Basically SF = COSA. Got it!

Resistance is futile….

You WILL BE assimilated….

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

@Tongku tl;dr

Resistance is futile….

Oh baby. I will assimilate with you anytime.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

@Tongku tl;dr

Resistance is futile….

im 12 what is this?

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

@Tongku tl;dr

Resistance is futile….

im 12 what is this?

I’m afraid of the answer…

in Match-ups

Tongku.5326

@Tongku tl;dr

Hi

SF does not = COSA, rather, COSA is a large stable group of people on SF, there are still plenty of other guilds of various sizes that are flourishing on SF and new ones being formed. We will support them and work with them best that we can, some it works out better then others, some it takes a long time to iron things out, but all in all, we will support our server as a whole.

SF also has a very large Hispanic community and a fair share of players from Brazil and Argentina who have their own guilds, we also ally with them for various purposes and go to good lengths in order to breach language barriers as well.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Match-ups

That was said tongue-in-cheek Tongku.

ET has Jeknar. He’s our resident Brazilian. The rest of us are just white Americans who don’t know what exists beyond our own borders.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

SF also has a very large Hispanic community and a fair share of players from Brazil and Argentina who have their own guilds, we also ally with them for various purposes and go to good lengths in order to breach language barriers as well.

I believe this is why Banjo Rodriguez was created from spare golem parts and leftovers from a Claw of Jormag event. Though he doesn’t speak much Spanish, not sure where those wires got crossed.

Anyways, he doesn’t cook or clean but he can build a bunch of Golems. When we do let him out of his cage we task King Amadeus to keep him from biting the pugs and from marking his territory (mostly, he prefers to use the Golems to mark his territory).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Hi guys !!!!

<<<<< Another COSA member

Well, to give you all some explanation, perspective and history with regards to COSA I will post a few things.

I have been on SF since early launch, and a little bit in the open beta before then. When the game launched there were free transfers available. Guilds stacked, came and went onto and off SF at a very rapid pace and our server went from top to bottom to top to bottom again on an almost weekly basis. I and few other players decided to stick it out and not transfer, hence I have left those guilds long ago.

Finally just before the transfers got locked down, 90%+ of the wvw / spvp players have left SF. This has left us with literally 20-30 of us runing in all 4 WvW maps. I kid you not. There really were maybe 20 of us tops. We were getting steamrolled by everyone.

Then Oceanid (our grand guildmaster) and 1 or 2 friends of his formed COSA and went on a recruting spree. We grew to about 200 players and started to organize a little in WvW while still having a lot of new players to the game. Vast majority of our players at that time were brand new to the game and still leveling, gearing (exotics were hard to get back then) and we were still recruiting new players.

Once we reached around 400 people or around tehre a structure within our guild started to evolve, we got some more numbers into wvw and continued PvE with new players who joined us as they reached 80 and finished their PvE content.

Eventually we reached max size and at that time made the 2nd guild, Saphire, under command of Banjo Rodriguez, which later on became WvW centric, whereas COSA RED (Scarlet), remained PvX, incidentally I am a PvX player.

As our size grew those of us that stuck it out and showed some dedication became officers of our guilds and our server started to organize as such. At that time COSA Blue was not that big, it was just starting and we formed a multi-guild alliance for WvW.

As we hang out together with all our different guilds on VOIP, and guild missions merits just starting, we made a decision to help out all the small guilds with theirs, have given them temp invites, ran missions with them etc.

Eventually COSA Blue, has formed to about half its size from all the small guilds as we decided we simply love to play together for all aspects of the game and it is a lot of fun to this day. We help WvW and PVP people with the bewildering world of PvE as well as the other way around. Getting people to open up to other aspects of this game and having fun at it, is a really great thing.

Then COSA Blue went on a recruting spree of its own, and stuck it out while we had the fairweather guilds and people roll in and out of SF continuously. Eventually, COSA Blue maxed out in size just as red, so we made an overflow guild called COSA Green, then some imitation and misc other COSAs popped out. We do not mind them, and in fact play with many of them and have just as much fun

So that is today’s COSA. Yes, we have some very casual WvW players who are kinda puggy, but we also have some extremely veteraned players dating from the days when we had 20-30 of us in all of WvW. And we know all about being the underdog, even though it doesnt seem like that to many of you. Remember, we played and stuck it out and kept on climbing from the very bottom of the bottom of the bottom after all the other people abandoned us for “greener pastures”.

So that is today’s COSA, you will find groups of people in WvW that just come in for an hour or 2 every 3rd day, you will find groups of people that are super organized and can do some serious expert zerg busting (skill lag permitting), golem rushes, siege and stand-offs, and everything in between, with all skill levels in between.

When you see a COSA tag, you just never know which one it is you are running up against, hence likewise with our wins / losses.

Incidentally, COSA has also evolved a very “loose” and “take it easy” atmosphere within itself and has grown in the community.

Last but not least, COSA Red (PvX) is recruiting PvX players, mumble VOIP preferred but not required, along with 95%+ representation.

Resistance is futile …..

The main thing I learned here is that I should transfer over to SF to indulge in my Latina fetish. If you guys can line me up some prospects and send some bios with full body photos I promise to teach you all my WvW secrets. Ohhh and some samples of them talking dirty in spanglish would really up the ante. That kitten is hot.

I know people will enjoy ready the details about CoSA from CoSA rather than me relaying incomplete information about what I have learned along the way.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

@Tongku tl;dr

Resistance is futile….

Haa…Well played.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

I haven’t been into the JP at all in weeks, but I still think that it’s beneficial to all servers to kill and grief any fresh PvE players that are in the JP for the achievement and nothing else.

Killing off any interest in WvW in those people just out chasing carrots is ultimately healthier for everyone’s WvW populations; if we were in it for the money or drops we’d be farming PvE instead. We want bloodthirsty people in WvW, not carrot-chasers.

All the fresh ‘_ Invader’ corpses are the best ones to dance and sit on.

The faster they’re out of WvW, the faster things can go back to business as usual with fewer glass cannon rally bait PvE longbow+brown bear rangers tagging along and getting everyone killed.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Roaming with the anet dev in et bl right now

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

I haven’t been into the JP at all in weeks, but I still think that it’s beneficial to all servers to kill and grief any fresh PvE players that are in the JP for the achievement and nothing else.

Killing off any interest in WvW in those people just out chasing carrots is ultimately healthier for everyone’s WvW populations; if we were in it for the money or drops we’d be farming PvE instead. We want bloodthirsty people in WvW, not carrot-chasers.

All the fresh ‘_ Invader’ corpses are the best ones to dance and sit on.

The faster they’re out of WvW, the faster things can go back to business as usual with fewer glass cannon rally bait PvE longbow+brown bear rangers tagging along and getting everyone killed.

hahaha but they’re actually a good deal of fun, I don’t really use much the hammer with my guardian but I always carry one specifically for this:

1. PvEr comes to the jumping puzzle through the fountain (the ones with Invader and Assaulter).
2. I’m standing at the entrance minding my business.
3. He starts attacking me, I use my launch kill and just watch how the PvEr goes down.
4. He tries like 3 more times and always gets pushed out of the entrance (I have like every possible knock back skill xD).
5. At the end, I believe they just give up and do the puzzle normally.

I mean it’s like playing baseball with my hammer, also I prefer to look at it as that I’m showing people how to tolerate others in the JP ^^

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Fun fights last night, to those that say IoM cant fight open field!

Also to those people that posted thinking that its ET or DH kittening with your Mumble server you are very wrong, go check with your service provider or switch to teamspeak or something, ET dont stoop that low so no need to worry about us.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Madora.9340

Fun fights last night, to those that say IoM cant fight open field!

Also to those people that posted thinking that its ET or DH kittening with your Mumble server you are very wrong, go check with your service provider or switch to teamspeak or something, ET dont stoop that low so no need to worry about us.

Like they would admit to such a thing. It doesn’t matter, we’re still having fun.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Shots fired, ET on ET violence.

Jek can we a get a pic of how that would look please sir?

Space Warfare? There you go sir!

Attachments: