10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Q:

Welp have fun duking it out bp and db. IoJ will try, but lost a ton of people.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

1 hour queue’d and still waiting here….. Envying IOJ right now

Edit:
yeah that’s right first response is a Queue-Q … atleast it wasn’t another roamer gripe

(edited by ilr.9675)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

lol @ [AXIS] guild, finally killed me in a 3v1 and you spam laugh ahaha omg I can’t believe you guys know yourselves that you are that bad that it was some sort of accomplishment for you to 3v1 someone.

Good job guys, maybe one day you will be able to 2v1 and with some luck and a lot of dreams get that 1v1 nailed down.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

lol @ [AXIS] guild, finally killed me in a 3v1 and you spam laugh ahaha omg I can’t believe you guys know yourselves that you are that bad that it was some sort of accomplishment for you to 3v1 someone.

Good job guys, maybe one day you will be able to 2v1 and with some luck and a lot of dreams get that 1v1 nailed down.

Accept their plea that you were worthy of a 2v1 and had to be stopped at all cost

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

DB Band wagoned like 10 guilds.

I think that explains reset

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

There’s was around the queue guys. Take some initiative and research it. I’m at a game right now or I’d do it for you.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Dragonwagon is back….least for now

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Wagonbranddddd!!!!!

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

BP you dont get to have your bay. We know you will throw down 20 ACs in it.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

well roaming is dead.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

BP you dont get to have your bay. We know you will throw down 20 ACs in it.

they already did….DB bl

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

BP Why u guys run so much and only siege Bay with 421 arrow carts i counted them btw k <3

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

well roaming is dead.

Lol, I’m with you there.
But can’t really complain, it’s reset night.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

Gotta hand it to DB, they’re the fastest Keep Ninja’ers I’ve ever seen.
Nice work on your own Bay, ya almost got it that time!

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Had fun on reset on IoJ borderlands. Taking Garrison was cool, but really the punitive attack on Dragonbrands bay in IoJ was the most fun. There is something satisfying about righteous retaliation to truly let the people involved know we can go wherever we want and nobody can stop us no matter how hard they try.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Gotta admit, the roaming is awsome for loot bags but kinda boring too…

All the AP hunters I’m assuming that I’m cutting off from their zergs from DB just run but they can’t run fast enough so it’s like a punching bag that drops loot haha

A [Dawn] necro has been the only one to actually turn and fight but retreated to a thief and ogres, good fight too for about a solid minute maybe more!

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: spalt.6938

spalt.6938

Logged in every day last week and had Outnumbered buff almost the whole time. Logged in again this week after reset. Oh look, Outnumbered.

Next league, we need to be in Bronze.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

thank you CD, for taking CDBL Bay,
lots of love YB

Almost as great as AR capping SoS’s garri, keep them bags coming Mag

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Learning to thief, probably gave a lot of people a good laugh too!

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atharsia.3249

Atharsia.3249

So, this is how BP is when their BL isn’t laggy and dc’s people.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

Did those guilds join DB before the leagues started? I ask because I believe that if a player transfers to a new server after the Leagues commenced then their end-of-league reward will be based on their old servers performance & not the new server.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Did those guilds join DB before the leagues started? I ask because I believe that if a player transfers to a new server after the Leagues commenced then their end-of-league reward will be based on their old servers performance & not the new server.

PPT is its own reward

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gauis.8139

Gauis.8139

He is trolling you guys. We haven’t had new guilds join it is just all our pve’rs are now done with the Blood and Madness achievements and are now looking at getting their WvW ones.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

He is trolling you guys. We haven’t had new guilds join it is just all our pve’rs are now done with the Blood and Madness achievements and are now looking at getting their WvW ones.

Hey! why you killin’ the fun

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

You mean solid Green as of this posting? …I don’t know actually… It could still be bugged for all we know, we just haven’t found out what the problem is THIS week. Last’s week’s bugs weren’t as apparent as massive rubber lag but they were just as debilitating. Point is: don’t assume Anet is always fixing things. There’s a super long history of bugs they’ve taken Months or even a whole year to get around to fixing even after multiple reports were publicly submitted directly to their developers (who in a lot of cases, claimed innocence by blaming the submitters for not just sending it directly to support/QA instead).

(edited by ilr.9675)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Atharsia.3249

You mean solid Green as of this posting? …I don’t know actually… It could still be bugged for all we know, we just haven’t found out what the problem is THIS week. Last’s week’s bugs weren’t as apparent as massive rubber lag but they were just as debilitating. Point is: don’t assume Anet is always fixing things. There’s a super long history of bugs they’ve taken Months or even a whole year to get around to fixing even after multiple reports were publicly submitted directly to their developers (who in a lot of cases, claimed innocence by blaming the submitters for not just sending it directly to support/QA instead).

Well, during reset it was fun being able to actually fight and keep Hills and Bay in there, and that meant no inflated PPT for you guys, which showed us all the real coverage during reset you have. You’re either pushing our BL and losing all in yours, or defending and not keeping a thing in the other ones.

Anyways, keep the fights, bags, blabla… all those thing people say.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

Well, during reset it was fun being able to actually fight and keep Hills and Bay in there, and that meant no inflated PPT for you guys, which showed us all the real coverage during reset you have. You’re either pushing our BL and losing all in yours, or defending and not keeping a thing in the other ones.

Okay….
And I hope this isn’t some big secret I get in trouble for revealing, but it’s not a matter of how much coverage BP has that matters here. It’s WHO’S covering WHAT. This is directed at DB. Remember the last time we fought and you kept bringing superior numbers but your Bay got WP’d anyway? And anytime you got close to taking it back, you’d see a huge Blob show up and push you back and almost take your Garrison too? …. that’s wasn’t coverage, that was diverting of resources.

With SO MANY PvE’ers though clogging up queues and taking Supply from keeps, and flipping stuff at the wrong time or keeping everything paper & just generally being useless on ALL sides though — That flexibility to quickly divert resources in time just isn’t there. And worse than that, we’ve even got some Organized blobs now behaving exactly like PvE’ers…. refusing to defend the last bastion on a BL; b/c they simply refuse to recognize what a Morale symbol it really is for everyone who sacrificed so much time to upgrade it.

Last week I told Ehmry what they needed to do to beat us. And they did it. Gratz to them. This week I’m not going that far…. BP has enough problems already and fractures that just seem to keep getting bigger. No one’s “wildcard slot” is hanging in the balance in this fight either. It’s obvious at this point who the top 3 are (and it’s not any of us) so this whole “League” crap is already over with. And equally apparent: that Anet misappropriated the proverbial canine here before it was ready to be rolled out.

IOW: None of it matters b/c as soon as this Living Story update is over with and they roll out that ugly kitt Ascended Armor…. WvW is going to be deader than it’s ever been before, and every server here that was engaged in these sorts of ForumWarrior threads, will be too busy hugging eachother in the “day after” pity-party.

(edited by ilr.9675)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Atharsia.3249

Okay….
And I hope this isn’t some big secret I get in trouble for revealing, but it’s not a matter of how much coverage BP has that matters here. It’s WHO’S covering WHAT. This is directed at DB. Remember the last time we fought and you kept bringing superior numbers but your Bay got WP’d anyway? And anytime you got close to taking it back, you’d see a huge Blob show up and push you back and almost take your Garrison too? …. that’s wasn’t coverage, that was diverting of resources.

With SO MANY PvE’ers though clogging up queues and taking Supply from keeps, and flipping stuff at the wrong time or keeping everything paper & just generally being useless on ALL sides though — That flexibility to quickly divert resources in time just isn’t there. And worse than that, we’ve even got some Organized blobs now behaving exactly like PvE’ers…. refusing to defend the last bastion on a BL; b/c they simply refuse to recognize what a Morale symbol it really is for everyone who sacrificed so much time to upgrade it.

Last week I told Ehmry what they needed to do to beat us. And they did it. Gratz to them. This week I’m not going that far…. BP has enough problems already and fractures that just seem to keep getting bigger. No one’s “wildcard slot” is hanging in the balance in this fight either. It’s obvious at this point who the top 3 are (and it’s not any of us) so this whole “League” crap is already over with. And equally apparent: that Anet misappropriated the proverbial canine here before it was ready to be rolled out.

IOW: None of it matters b/c as soon as this Living Story update is over with and they roll out that ugly kitt Ascended Armor…. WvW is going to be deader than it’s ever been before, and every server here that was engaged in these sorts of ForumWarrior threads, will be too busy hugging eachother in the “day after” pity-party.

Excuses everywhere.

You had the numbers because you had 1 map for free, period.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Okay….

Excuses everywhere.

You had the numbers because you had 1 map for free, period.

Pfft whoever doesn’t already have mats stocked up for ascended armor already is way behind the ball game, I’ve got so much silk, ori, cotton and gossamer.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

IOW: None of it matters b/c as soon as this Living Story update is over with and they roll out that ugly kitt Ascended Armor….

Oh god, ascended armor… /shudder

Second Child

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

IOW: None of it matters b/c as soon as this Living Story update is over with and they roll out that ugly kitt Ascended Armor….

Oh god, ascended armor… /shudder

Shh go command eb ram roads mango.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

PSA: if you see an IoJ Female Human Necro, wearing black and red, teleporting around while fighting you, id like to state im not hacking. Anet is a useless company and due to their terrible coding of this game it causes the driver,no matter which version i use, for my graphics card to crash and cause it. If this was my problem wouldnt i just stand in place and not teleport around?

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

PSA: if you see an IoJ Female Human Necro, wearing black and red, teleporting around while fighting you, id like to state im not hacking. Anet is a useless company and due to their terrible coding of this game it causes the driver,no matter which version i use, for my graphics card to crash and cause it. If this was my problem wouldnt i just stand in place and not teleport around?

Vouching for this post, Since I’ve been trying to help him fix this issue.

Anet, I’m sorry but the game coding is bad and isn’t meshing well with some of the current updates for Nvidia cards. This is the major reason why I tell mine to shut up when it begs me to update it. Please work on this and less on the living story.

Thank you,

Lilli
A-very-concerned-customer

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Sigh always boring threads these days

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

cant blame it, Anet hasnt really added anything new in months…same things over and over again.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

cant blame it, Anet hasnt really added anything new in months…same things over and over again.

Idc bout new content, i just want to see tears of others as in WvW no one wins, we are just losers on different reference frames that sometime lie within the same plane. Q.Q moar.

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

I’m offering a reward to anyone who properly identifies the person taken in the picture below.

http://i.imgur.com/5Kw3dDk.jpg

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I’m offering a reward to anyone who properly identifies the person taken in the picture below.

What is this said reward?

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

Attention dragonbrand commanders:
Trebuchets and catapults do reduced damage to gates.

That is all.

Attention user from whichever server u are from OUR RAMS DESTROYED YOUR WALLS!
That is all
:]

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

(edited by xXMooNXx.6548)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

IoJ is in a rut atm… we spend more time defending what we have than capping things in eb (even then sometimes our zerg is just too small to do anything). I mean we kind of have to, there are lone periods of time where we just dont have commanders on.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Fun fights with Crit and GOTL (can’t remember the exact tag) from Dragonbrand. Also had fun fighting Kors on IoJ. Good luck to all and keep the fun fights up

RNG Officer.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

Idc bout new content, i just want to see tears of others as in WvW no one wins, we are just losers on different reference frames that sometime lie within the same plane. Q.Q moar.

LMOA …. ….I’m guessing that was poetic? …ehh it’s close enough.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

DB and IoJ gave [MM] some super fun fights
Respect go’s to you guys. Check out our video from reset and saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPdsdno7Qo0

Midnight Mafia [MM]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izdubar.9540

Izdubar.9540

IoJ is in a rut atm… we spend more time defending what we have than capping things in eb (even then sometimes our zerg is just too small to do anything). I mean we kind of have to, there are lone periods of time where we just dont have commanders on.

Yeah. WvW can be fun, but not when Anet throws you against two big zerg servers. Opponents near our WvW pop levels for equitable fights would make it a hell of a lot more fun.

Sorry, Anet, this is a fail.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Yeah. WvW can be fun, but not when Anet throws you against two big zerg servers. Opponents near our WvW pop levels for equitable fights would make it a hell of a lot more fun.

personally I’m having a blast being constantly outnumbered.

1: I’m learning to thief with no consequence to my bank

2: I’m learning to NOT CLICK with my new mouse (Razer Naga), this one though is a little frustrating with my heals before fighting then hand spasms pressing all buttons ahaha

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

2: I’m learning to NOT CLICK with my new mouse (Razer Naga), this one though is a little frustrating with my heals before fighting then hand spasms pressing all buttons ahaha

Took me about a week to get use to my naga hex, but now I don’t even think about it. Muscle memory ftw! XD and to the above you seph.
We would have been perfectly fine, core and se wimped out for leagues last minute after saying they were staying. So now we are all left to clean up their mess, they pushed us to silver and then they leave.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Ehehe, I just got one too about two weeks ago. I’m STILL trying to keep from clicking. Arrrgggg.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

What is this said reward?

It’s gold and the satisfaction of knowing a spy isn’t on your server

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Ehehe, I just got one too about two weeks ago. I’m STILL trying to keep from clicking. Arrrgggg.

It doesnt take long, once the memory builds it feels a million times better. Gratz on upgrading to MMO status xD

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Does anyone else think Devon will say “leagues was a great success, even though my server nsp always got 3rd. 7 more weeks of this!”?