10/25 DH/GoM/FC (Week 2 Bronze League)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

From a fighting standpoint, I haven’t seen anything that would lead me to believe FC has suddenly gone beastmode and can carry an entire matchups by their pvp prowess alone. My lowbie mesmer is getting plenty of kills just fine against your crew.

In fact, the only two things that really stand out to me so far in this matchup is that 1) [Yarr] seems to have been recruiting, and 2) Mr. Mooby is always such a disappointment on the battlefield.

Nope we still have the same amount of members, but a lot of us are making alts lately (don’t know why)

Ah, ok. Out of the couple of clashes we had with Yarr over the weekend, I only recognized you and the female guardian during the fights. No sign of Ynot or the other usual suspects. You’ve definitely got more thieves than normal, though.

Always a blast fighting you guys.

I was running my op spec all weekend! I looked for RH but found nothing

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

From a fighting standpoint, I haven’t seen anything that would lead me to believe FC has suddenly gone beastmode and can carry an entire matchups by their pvp prowess alone. My lowbie mesmer is getting plenty of kills just fine against your crew.

In fact, the only two things that really stand out to me so far in this matchup is that 1) [Yarr] seems to have been recruiting, and 2) Mr. Mooby is always such a disappointment on the battlefield.

Nope we still have the same amount of members, but a lot of us are making alts lately (don’t know why)

Ah, ok. Out of the couple of clashes we had with Yarr over the weekend, I only recognized you and the female guardian during the fights. No sign of Ynot or the other usual suspects. You’ve definitely got more thieves than normal, though.

Always a blast fighting you guys.

I was running my op spec all weekend! I looked for RH but found nothing

i see a few of them in fcbl pretty often around na prime

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

HoD player here. Looked at mos.millenium score and envied your fight. Came to post about it.

meh its just gom and DH focusing us. something I wish servers would do more often but it sucks to be on the receiving end.

Not sure it really matters if one server is being double teamed for it to happen. But when the score is that close, it’s usually a very fun week to play. You know everything you do matters so much that you keep going back in. Too much fun and I envy that I’m not in that match-up.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

HoD player here. Looked at mos.millenium score and envied your fight. Came to post about it.

meh its just gom and DH focusing us. something I wish servers would do more often but it sucks to be on the receiving end.

It’s my birthday weekend. GW2 can wait!

Not gonna lie, visions of 1st place swimming in our heads!

Happy birthday Taquito, GoM is in first! I will give you a warm celebratory smack on the head with my weapons as a gift next time I see you <3

Also it’s totally my bday tomorrow cough so DH can be first next, Y/Y?

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

(edited by melodey.4652)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erebus.3897

Erebus.3897

some of the ensuing madness from the weekend till today! awesome match! im loving it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tANfYbatr6o

Commander Gladius Deum [ART]
Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdealers.2108

Deathdealers.2108

My server is gonna hate me for saying this, but FC has currently had one of their kneecaps shot off. Many, many people have reported this bug, yet it is STILL not fixed!

Basically, our Bay keep in FC BL is currently impossible to send supply via a Dolyak from Arah’s Hope. That means the only way to get supply into Bay is via Vale or Victor’s Lodge — south camps which are taken VERY often.

Curious, is anybody else having this bug?

I love Dragons!!! :D

[Quote]Life may not be fair, but at least we can make games fair.[/QUOTE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Match is still pretty close, but it’s starting to look like we’re pulling away with it! One of the best matchups I had so far, good fun to be had whether roaming or zerging. Had a great fight with an FC [KRAK] thief that I was trying to stop from taking the south camp in FC’s BLs on my mesmer! Also had a somewhat enjoyable fight with a DH [SFX] engi on engi fight. It was hard as hell getting one of u to 1v1 me without getting ganked by 2 or 3 more of em… that was the main reason why I kept coming back to try and having to run when getting ganked on by 3 or 4 of u. We wound up downing each other at almost the same time to where I get planted by 2 of ur groupies, but good fight nonetheless.

Also, I don’t remember GoM having EB cues for a while, but it’s almost a daily occurrence now… sometimes even BLs are cued when we’re on the attack, lol.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

o.O Last night, we kept hopping back and forth between bay and hills because we had a zerg from each server on our map… in this close of a matchup, I’d say all three servers will feel focused.

Been super fun so far, though… most fun matchup in a long, long time! Why can’t we have this every week???

Attachments:

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

o.O Last night, we kept hopping back and forth between bay and hills because we had a zerg from each server on our map… in this close of a matchup, I’d say all three servers will feel focused.

I’m going to back that up with SCIENCE and squiggly lines. Every possible combination of a double-team has already happened with each server taking turns being the victim. FC seems to have gotten hit really bad on that last one, though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

I’m going to back that up with SCIENCE and squiggly lines. Every possible combination of a double-team has already happened with each server taking turns being the victim. FC seems to have gotten hit really bad on that last one, though.

This morning is Gom’s turn. Fun being in 1st place yea? 10 PPT ouch

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Ya, ouch.

This match up is still anyone’s game, and will probably be that way until the last second.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Awesome, the match isn’t decided yet!

Not sure if I’ll get to play though. Work and car trouble gettin me down =(

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alphapan.9784

Alphapan.9784

Awesome fights so far. Looking forward to the week’s progress. 1v1 and zerg vs zerg have all been great fun. Keep the wars going!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalorian.1935

Kalorian.1935

I think tonight will tell us a lot about who will come in which position this week. It’s going to come down largely to hit gets hit the hardest by the Living Story release I think. We usually lose a lot of people to Living Story on DH, but maybe some will stick around for the WvW Meta achieves.

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Crap! I forgot about the new living story release.

GoM goes where the shiny is… Here is hoping that this new release is super short and/or boring!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Crap! I forgot about the new living story release.

GoM goes where the shiny is… Here is hoping that this new release is super short and/or boring!

Haha, if there’s one thing people know about Dh, it’s that it’s a PvE server. Look what happens when patch releases:

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/43/

:/

Fun fact: our EB zerg is 10 people strong ATM.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

that is FC’s strength. our wvw population may be small but we go 24/7

makes for tough resets but strong finishes.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

IMO, your WvW population isn’t that small for bronze lol. You definitely outnumber what I consider to be the bottom 3 servers (AR, DR, ET), and you’re perhaps only slightly outnumbered by GoM from my point of view. Most of the time it’s really even between the two of you. I won’t comment on Dh though as I’m obviously biased.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

So, that means it’s DH’s turn next, right?

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’s my birthday weekend. GW2 can wait!

Not gonna lie, visions of 1st place swimming in our heads!

Happy birthday Taquito, GoM is in first! I will give you a warm celebratory smack on the head with my weapons as a gift next time I see you <3

Also it’s totally my bday tomorrow cough so DH can be first next, Y/Y?

October birthdays are the best birthdays. Candy AND presents!

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

IMO, your WvW population isn’t that small for bronze lol. You definitely outnumber what I consider to be the bottom 3 servers (AR, DR, ET), and you’re perhaps only slightly outnumbered by GoM from my point of view. Most of the time it’s really even between the two of you. I won’t comment on Dh though as I’m obviously biased.

bronze is small by definition. HoD is very noticeably larger but still much smaller than any silver server except NSP/IoJ.

I bet NSP/HoD/IoJ right now would be an incredibly close match.

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

they have to get in first place first. first place right now is a death sentence apparently. making for a great match!

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

bronze is small by definition. HoD is very noticeably larger but still much smaller than any silver server except NSP/IoJ.

SF was actually huge in our last matchup as well, they dominated both us and ET about as much as HoD dominated you guys. Those two may make a good match as well.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

SF was actually huge in our last matchup as well, they dominated both us and ET about as much as HoD dominated you guys. Those two may make a good match as well.

I hope it will be a good match up of the three first place servers!

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

good job DH and GoM hitting our overlook and garrison at the same time.

whether intentional or not, it cost us our upgraded garrison.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valinor.9647

Valinor.9647

This is the best match up i have been involved in in atleast 6 months, I tip my hat to all of you.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

good job DH and GoM hitting our overlook and garrison at the same time.

whether intentional or not, it cost us our upgraded garrison.

If we’re talking about the same incident, then what do you mean? Didn’t Dh end up with your Garry? We were the ones who attacked you in EB also. GoM actaully saved your keep in EB by hitting us with a zerg from behind while we were attacking your keep in EB with golems :/. Many people raged at GoM (and are still raging) in Dh chat for that lol. Many cries of 2v1 ring forth from the map chat.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Actually GoM ended up with FC’s garrison. And hitting you guys when you were pushing for OL was extremely funny. But not as funny as when we did it a few minutes later at Ogrewatch and actually got it :p.

And the LS is hitting us hard too. Luckily, there’s not too many things to do and achievements are easy to get.

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Had some EXCELLENT fun today commanding a 10-15ish man across all of the borderlands. Both FC and DH put up some darn great fights as we tried for a “papering” run of all the keeps. Props to DH though, we got 2 keeps in FC before we hit real resistance compared to taking 1 keep in DH and being stunted by a DH group defending their Garrison; so I tip my pistols to you DH. Overall still having tons of fun in this matchup. Keep it clean guys <3

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Actually GoM ended up with FC’s garrison. And hitting you guys when you were pushing for OL was extremely funny. But not as funny as when we did it a few minutes later at Ogrewatch and actually got it :p.

And the LS is hitting us hard too. Luckily, there’s not too many things to do and achievements are easy to get.

Lol, if you knew how many rage tears you caused… xD

Dh was happy lol, we had like 10 people in EB for 2-3 hours after patch. We finally get a zerg going and 1/2 of every attempt to take something ends with GoM storming up from behind LOL.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Had one HELL of a fight against a 10ish FC group that just wouldn’t end at Vale in GoM BLs! Prolly my most fun battle I ever had there :P Altho it took so long apparently some of ours cleaned up our BLs while we were fighting, but very fun stuff!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

Had one HELL of a fight against a 10ish FC group that just wouldn’t end at Vale in GoM BLs! Prolly my most fun battle I ever had there :P Altho it took so long apparently some of ours cleaned up our BLs while we were fighting, but very fun stuff!

I was there on my day 1 engi! you guys had so many warriors we didnt know who to focus , it was alot of fun!

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

I was there on my day 1 engi! you guys had so many warriors we didnt know who to focus , it was alot of fun!

As I heard from Jesse, but you guys had a lot of thieves too >.< We successfully down one person; 2 shadow refuges would pop over them :P Still one unforgettable fight there :P Was a great test to the survivability of my new guardian build and I say it passed with flying colors in that fight! xD

Also curious to see with this matchup I’m seeing a large number of necros running about… specially from the DH side of things… all I have to say is; curse your condi bombs… curse you. I can’t find a toon that can successfully cleanse like 3 Signet of Spites and Epidemics…

in Match-ups

RedStar.4218

DH is using its necroes to form fake zergs :p
Sometimes I’m like “15+ inc ! … oh wait, it’s just 3 necroes”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Geez, I can’t believe I’m missing this week. Why do I always miss the best matchups!
Well, regardless, hello to FC and Dh! You guys are always a ton of fun, particularly more than a few of you from FC (Bobo, Moobs, Ynot, Jesse, and company)
I hope the week ends just as well as it’s been going thus far, and best of luck to all three servers!

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

in Match-ups

Posted by: orphanMosquito.5837

orphanMosquito.5837

Yes. I think for the past hour you have been taking your turn. :p

Attachments:

Commander – Gentle Spider
FC [WZ] – Guardian|Warrior|Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

[Yarr] is a guild that I both love and hate to see. Interesting fight in the one BL last night between Yarr and anbu. For every Yarr we killed, three Yarr thieves appeared.

Fun times.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

[Yarr] is a guild that I both love and hate to see. Interesting fight in the one BL last night between Yarr and anbu. For every Yarr we killed, three Yarr thieves appeared.

Fun times.

Well what can we say we run to the action ;D especially if a guildies getting ganked

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Fun times.

So its your fault! Stop killing them, they will soon outnumber us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

[PPK] is looking for 5v5s or 10v10s

whisper [Saint Aza] in game or send me a forum mail to set it up.

Hi

in Match-ups

RedStar.4218

So Bronze Knight from [WZ] how is the water in Bay ? You seem kind of downed :/

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

That was an epic string of battles in our BL GoM. And here we thought there were none of you left lol. That one in our garrison inner just now was particularly brutal, good fights!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrbanMonarch.1028

UrbanMonarch.1028

There have been some nice fights. Its getting harder to keep both servers off our backs. FC seems to be taking advantage whenever we are defending against you guys.

That guy in [RH] on GOM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

So uh… when’s DH gonna GTFO our BLs and start attackin FC again and when’s FC gonna even try to attack DH as well? It’s literally been like this all day, and it’s lookin real petty on DH. If this keeps up DH might win simply by focusing and leeching points off of GoM, which will leave a real sour taste in my mouth…

(Not trying to sound like I’m raging, but I haven’t seen much action between FC and DH all night, and it’s lookin really suspicious.)

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

So uh… when’s DH gonna GTFO our BLs and start attackin FC again and when’s FC gonna even try to attack DH as well? It’s literally been like this all day, and it’s lookin real petty on DH. If this keeps up DH might win simply by focusing and leeching points off of GoM, which will leave a real sour taste in my mouth…

(Not trying to sound like I’m raging, but I haven’t seen much action between FC and DH all night, and it’s lookin really suspicious.)

Yes the double teaming is fairly obvious. I think they decided to take advantage of the fact that some of the PVE’ers moved off of WvW to do the new content.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Or we can blame our poor communication skills.

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Or a combination of the two, lol

Yes the double teaming is fairly obvious. I think they decided to take advantage of the fact that some of the PVE’ers moved off of WvW to do the new content.

I honestly don’t believe it’s a case of double teaming in this case. The thing is DH is BLATENTLY focusing GoM on all fronts all day and barely doing a thing to FC, and we’ve largely been unable to retaliate due to whatever reasons of communication, lower numbers… or whatever. Yes, that’s largely our fault on that part, but it still doesn’t rectify the obvious focus DH has for us now. For whatever reason we made them mad enough to do such a thing is beyond me, but up until this point the matchup was fun until this poor show from DH… I’m highly disappointed.

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

It’s so strange.. after a week of experimenting non-stop, when I finally start feeling like I’m perfecting my build suddenly all these strong rangers appear.

To the charr ranger with the twilight and that female human ranger I fought tonight: Great fights, that was fun.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Or a combination of the two, lol

I honestly don’t believe it’s a case of double teaming in this case. The thing is DH is BLATENTLY focusing GoM on all fronts all day and barely doing a thing to FC, and we’ve largely been unable to retaliate due to whatever reasons of communication, lower numbers… or whatever. Yes, that’s largely our fault on that part, but it still doesn’t rectify the obvious focus DH has for us now. For whatever reason we made them mad enough to do such a thing is beyond me, but up until this point the matchup was fun until this poor show from DH… I’m highly disappointed.

Lol, we’ve been attacking FC BL with zergs/ninja groups all day long… we made like 10 separate attempts at stealing their various keeps. We only just now finished taking their garrison with 16 golems. We lost 12 of them. I mean, have you noticed their keep in EB? It doesn’t have a WP. The reason it doesn’t seem that way is because FC is fighting back, hard. They’re stopping us from taking most of their stuff and they’re repeatedly taking our stuff.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haik Camus.1530

Haik Camus.1530

That fight in our garrison was intense. We wouldn’t have managed anything without our scouts though, who saw you building golems and informed us so we could freak out and throw seige everywhere. Then the scouts saw you coming up and let us know so we could waypoint in. Great fight all in all and I’m proud of our defenders who stopped those golems from taking all our keeps.