10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I’m actually enjoying this matchup more than I thought I would. I figured it’d just be nothing but zergs and I’d have to run with a big guild to do anything, but that hasn’t been the case. There are actually lots of people running solo/small man from JQ. They’re insanely bad, definitely a contender for least skilled server I’ve ever gone against, yet still oddly willing to run around alone. I don’t think solo roaming has ever been this profitable. Going to be a good week.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Just a little reminder for those out there in WvWvW:

When you are standing on the outer edge of a wall when your Tower/Keep/Garri is being attacked….we can see you, we will pull you off

When engaging in open field battles, the autistic cat herd is not a legitimate strategy….stacking, buffing and rolling through goes a long way to staying alive

Getting troops inside a Tower/Keep/Garri to stop enemies from capping is GREAT!….sending them in 1 at a time through the zerg is not

Berserker gear is great for big numbers!……staying alive long enough to see them against PVT zergballs, not so much

The manifesto of a blobber.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ronigl.1624

ronigl.1624

The funny thing about that Mag Bl video. Is like 2 minutes later SoS tried to roll us with a hammer train from the north and JQ decided to follow us up towards the JP. Give you one guess as to how many SoS and JQ survived.

And @ the hammer train meta? Your AOE bait doesn’t matter what you have.

Pretty much live in Mag BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muaziz.7253

Muaziz.7253

Just a little reminder for those out there in WvWvW:

When you are standing on the outer edge of a wall when your Tower/Keep/Garri is being attacked….we can see you, we will pull you off

When engaging in open field battles, the autistic cat herd is not a legitimate strategy….stacking, buffing and rolling through goes a long way to staying alive

Getting troops inside a Tower/Keep/Garri to stop enemies from capping is GREAT!….sending them in 1 at a time through the zerg is not

Berserker gear is great for big numbers!……staying alive long enough to see them against PVT zergballs, not so much

When in Rome…

Juggernaut Smith – 80 Norn Guardian

“Forgive me, I do not wish too impose but I am the Ocean”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

It’s all lies. The blob hasn’t implemented even half of these features a year later.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Guardians is obviously the answer.

LOL! VR had much larger numbers than our guild had on the map. Condition removal is the answer guardians are best at that. Please Keep in mind it took VR and INC just to take on NS or HzH alone with any success. VR had more of their guild out than either of ours.

Yes, bring more condition removal… that’s what was killing you.

You think you know better how cute..

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I’m actually enjoying this matchup more than I thought I would. I figured it’d just be nothing but zergs and I’d have to run with a big guild to do anything, but that hasn’t been the case. There are actually lots of people running solo/small man from JQ. They’re insanely bad, definitely a contender for least skilled server I’ve ever gone against, yet still oddly willing to run around alone. I don’t think solo roaming has ever been this profitable. Going to be a good week.

It’s the reason I wanted to be in gold. May not get any good 1v1’s but you will sure get a lot of 1v2-3 that are winnable.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

The funny thing about that Mag Bl video. Is like 2 minutes later SoS tried to roll us with a hammer train from the north and JQ decided to follow us up towards the JP. Give you one guess as to how many SoS and JQ survived.

And @ the hammer train meta? Your AOE bait doesn’t matter what you have.

Actually we face planted most of you. Not our fault you kept respawning lol. The video clearly shows what you do when equal numbers which is run away. Most hilarious thing I saw last night is when caster heavy groups tried to push a choke. We know how that ended…

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

LOL! VR had much larger numbers than our guild had on the map. Condition removal is the answer guardians are best at that. Please Keep in mind it took VR and INC just to take on NS or HzH alone with any success. VR had more of their guild out than either of ours.

I was only going to post these in on the Mag forums but since HzH feels the need to chest thump about winning after Mag goes to bed, and now saying that somehow your full Q is smaller than ours… This is what happened for the first 4 hours of the reset on Mag Bl.

Part 1 – http://youtu.be/6h4uVgsHbBc
Part 2 – http://youtu.be/PtWmEy37ONc

The entire 4 hours I was downed once and died 0 times, this was the first night I’ve ever gotten over 1k kills. You didn’t lose due to numbers or conditions, you lost due to standing in MS’s all night, NS lost due to 11-12 Necro’s blind spamming, chilling and boon stripping them all night.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

It’s all lies. The blob hasn’t implemented even half of these features a year later.

They would be better off ignoring a couple of them.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

I was only going to post these in on the Mag forums but since HzH feels the need to chest thump about winning after Mag goes to bed, and now saying that somehow your full Q is smaller than ours… This is what happened for the first 4 hours of the reset on Mag Bl.

The entire 4 hours I was downed once and died 0 times, this was the first night I’ve ever gotten over 1k kills. You didn’t lose due to numbers or conditions, you lost due to standing in MS’s all night, NS lost due to 11-12 Necro’s blind spamming, chilling and boon stripping them all night.

I would like to point out that chill, and blind are conditions. You need to look closer it was not us that was chest thumping. Play more post less and let us see who owns who the most at the end of the week

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I would like to point out that chill, and blind are conditions. You need to look closer it was not us that was chest thumping. Play more post less and let us see who owns who the most at the end of the week

Mag doesn’t PPT.

I know this seems to be hard for you to comprehend.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Mag doesn’t PPT.

We learned last time you guys quit playing after a couple full wipes. In the field I might add.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

You think you know better how cute..

I remember running into some of you HzH guys, had a 3v4 against 2 of you. You lost.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Mag doesn’t PPT.

We learned last time you guys quit playing after a cpouple full wipes. In the field I might add.

Do you even know what you’re talking about? Because I sure don’t.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Mag doesn’t PPT.

We learned last time you guys quit playing after a cpouple full wipes. In the field I might add.

Because you probably rage logged after the first full wipe

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Mag doesn’t PPT.

I haven’t even seen HzH this matchup yet???

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Mag doesn’t PPT.

Notice I said last time. Which states not this match since yesterday was the first night of this match up. Agreed, comprehension is hard

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

If you seriously think that more guardians is going to help you against Necro’s blind spamming then it makes a little more sense why my bags were full all night

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Mag doesn’t PPT.

Notice I said last time. Which states not this match since yesterday was the first night of this match up. Agreed, comprehension is hard

Do you even English? “Which states (wrong word) not this match COMMA since yesterday was the first night of this match up.”

Also, LAST TIME we faced JQ we played all week. Almost every night. So um… If by saying “last time” ambiguously you were referring to the match we fought over a month ago, no, still wrong.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

If you seriously think that more guardians is going to help you against Necro’s blind spamming then it makes a little more sense why my bags were full all night

Clearly you need to research guardian better lol. It is ok you will learn in time. Nice full queue and manning ac in those vids btw. Notice you were not facing the full queue in any of those situations?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

Those are GREAT videos! What map were you at? (I was only on Mag BL briefly so I didn’t get much footage there).

Lets leave the forum warriors aside for a moment :-p Do you twitch? I was hoping to find other streamers from the other servers and we can merge our videos into a multi-perspective view (kind of like having many different camera angles in a NFL/NBA game).

It would be fun :-)

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Mag doesn’t PPT.

Do you even English? “Which states (wrong word) not this match COMMA since yesterday was the first night of this match up.”

Also, LAST TIME we faced JQ we played all week. Almost every night. So um… If by saying “last time” ambiguously you were referring to the match we fought over a month ago, no, still wrong.

And after full guilds wipes you guys just quit playing every night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Just remember we have a big pve crowd and they are working on achievements and this weekend is a popular time for them, be gentle

Obviously, the point you are trying to make is that JQ just relies on numbers and nothing more. Don’t worry we get it, you carry on believing that if it makes you feel better. Great you are seeing a bright side. Enjoy your week.

JQ was the unofficial server for many ex DarkFall, ShadowBane and DAoC players so there are quite a few smaller WvW focussed guilds who I am sure can give you a good time. Some of our bigger guilds also run havoc alot.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Mag doesn’t PPT.

And after full guilds wipes you guys just quit playing every night.

I really have no idea what you’re talking about? We raid until about 1 AM EST every night, and then we sleep. Regardless of if we’ve been winning or losing. We wiped repeatedly last night and still played until 1 AM.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mag doesn’t PPT.

Mag seems to only be able to PvF, we all have our talents now don’t we?

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Mag doesn’t PPT.

Mag seems to only be able to PvF, we all have our talents now don’t we?

That’s all we ever claimed~
I’m glad you noticed.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Just remember we have a big pve crowd and they are working on achievements and this weekend is a popular time for them, be gentle

Obviously, the point you are trying to make is that JQ just relies on numbers and nothing more. Don’t worry we get it, you carry on believing that if it makes you feel better. Great you are seeing a bright side. Enjoy your week.

JQ was the unofficial server for many ex DarkFall, ShadowBane and DAoC players so there are quite a few smaller WvW focussed guilds who I am sure can give you a good time. Some of our bigger guilds also run havoc alot.

My point was that I’m running solo/duo and getting more loot bags than ever before. It’s awesome. This is probably the first time I feel like I’m actually getting something out of solo roaming besides the fights.

As for the good players on JQ, well, if you say so. Still waiting for someone to list some tags so I know who to go after.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

JQ if you are as bored as I think you are, go watch this

Its from last weeks awesome matchup. I hope you´ll enjoy the 2 minuttes of fights.

Cant wait to face you guys again.

Thanks Smokee, excellent video mate.

Likewise

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

My point was that I’m running solo/duo and getting more loot bags than ever before. It’s awesome. This is probably the first time I feel like I’m actually getting something out of solo roaming besides the fights.

As for the good players on JQ, well, if you say so. Still waiting for someone to list some tags so I know who to go after.

sPvP forums: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp

Maybe you’ll find a friend? Happy 1v1’ing

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

Clearly you need to research guardian better lol. It is ok you will learn in time. Nice full queue and manning ac in those vids btw. Notice you were not facing the full queue in any of those situations?

Clearly you need to research Necro better lol. It is ok you will learn in time. To save us both the time of this going on any further, the answer is 1 seconds blinds.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Pleased you are enjoying this week. Solo roaming can be alot of fun. Often do it on my thief and ranger.

The good players are out there, as with all servers there is a mix. Hope you find a challenge worthy of your skills this week.

Not sure what you would do with tags anyway, I run 4 different tags in WvW myself at times as do alot of folks.

I fight for JQ.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

A brief summary of this week’s WvW action:

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

WTF mag? Why push is in SoS garri? we wanted ya to take it, we dont care who takes it as long as it papers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilling with my asura friend <3 <3 <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Whoever made these numbers for the league achievement thingy should be forced to actually do them all.

Also yeah, props to mag for solid open field fights. Best I’ve seen from your sever so far.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Cuddles has put me in my place. I must behave now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

A brief summary of this week’s WvW action:

LOL I love it!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

If you listen to the forums everyone on Mags never dies and get hundreds of kills per hour.
I guess I must be being drugged and hypnotized because they keep falling and my bags keep filling.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Cuddles has put me in my place. I must behave now

:D Like you expected anything less……….

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

At least this matchup we dont have to hear anything about 2V1 NO FAIR on forums all week.

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

At least this matchup we dont have to hear anything about 2V1 NO FAIR on forums all week.

Would you like to? I can try.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Still needing to know the tags of the good guilds from JQ.

Here they are:

I giggled.

But but but PYRO! We missed you… those GvG’s we had so long ago were epic, including that one we made up at NW Tower. Can we make it a date again? Meet us behind the windmill; I’ll bring the cookies! <3

DA is an honorary Maguuman guild.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sam Halleck.3156

Sam Halleck.3156

Just had a few of these no fair moments myself. I sorta feel bad for stomping the 3 level 80 JQ zerglings who lost to me 3v1… Three times in a row.

Sam Halleck – Maguuma
Guild: [iLL] Illusion
Male Sylvari Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

looks like CNB needs to use eyes more when putting face on gate

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Had fun circling Agg with AoN/dorp combo. Sorry we split when we saw the 30 other sos drop from the wall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Wanted to give a hearty welcome to JQ PvE guild SG to WvW, if you guys need any tips on roaming feel free to whisper any of the Mag guilds.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaian.2615

kaian.2615

looks like CNB needs to use eyes more when putting face on gate

most CNB actually survived from those attacks, the pugs on the other hand just melted.

@x per fection x: liked your vids, tho there was too many parts of u guys just casting from walls which were boring.

[CNB] Sea of Sorrows

(edited by kaian.2615)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

Wanted to give a hearty welcome to JQ PvE guild SG to WvW, if you guys need any tips on roaming feel free to whisper any of the Mag guilds.

Do you guys have special skills that drop loot bags or is that some reward you get from wvw rank? I want to know how to return the favor. Thanks!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaikonSamurai.6714

DaikonSamurai.6714

Wow… Just wow… I thought we fought our way into gold for the “good fights”, but I sign on today and we spawn camp JQ’s queued zerg… And they even had full buttlust!

Guys I think we made a mistake, maybe the better fights actually are in silver! :P

Oh well. Thanks JQ for the loot and stacks! Please accept Maguuma’s humble offering of PPT for your trouble!

Attachments: