10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: stoat.4257

stoat.4257

If you listen to the forums everyone on Mags never dies and get hundreds of kills per hour.
I guess I must be being drugged and hypnotized because they keep falling and my bags keep filling.

There are plenty of easy kills on mag, just like any other server. I was a pug in the VR led aoe train on mag bl on reset night, I died twice while raking in 800+ kills.

TC pve/achievement seekers did a better job countering last week, maybe you should get notes from them.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Had fun circling Agg with AoN/dorp combo. Sorry we split when we saw the 30 other sos drop from the wall.

Did the other 30 engage you? no. We saw you guys having fun so we left and kept moving.

Had fun leading on JQ border this evening. Most people log by 8:30 though. Lots of elderly or est us on SoS.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

RIP many ghost tonics tonight

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robert.9086

Robert.9086

Guardians is obviously the answer.

LOL! VR had much larger numbers than our guild had on the map. Condition removal is the answer guardians are best at that. Please Keep in mind it took VR and INC just to take on NS or HzH alone with any success. VR had more of their guild out than either of ours.

I was only going to post these in on the Mag forums but since HzH feels the need to chest thump about winning after Mag goes to bed, and now saying that somehow your full Q is smaller than ours… This is what happened for the first 4 hours of the reset on Mag Bl.

Part 1 – http://youtu.be/6h4uVgsHbBc
Part 2 – http://youtu.be/PtWmEy37ONc

The entire 4 hours I was downed once and died 0 times, this was the first night I’ve ever gotten over 1k kills. You didn’t lose due to numbers or conditions, you lost due to standing in MS’s all night, NS lost due to 11-12 Necro’s blind spamming, chilling and boon stripping them all night.

Ahh great videos! Best reset farm yet. I must have gotten over 1k kills myself.

Maguuma
Inceptio [NOVA]
Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Ty to Agg and NS for probably the best raid night we’ve had in a very, very, very long time.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I just wish we could fight without skill lag. We fought queue zergs before the season started fine. It only recently became extremely bad. Not even being able to weapon swap hurts any kind of organized group a ton.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Awesome fights all night long – NS and Agg definitely kept us on our toes! So much fun! ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

i liek to moa heh eh ehee

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Still needing to know the tags of the good guilds from JQ.

Here they are:

This… this guy right here… he’s a realistic man.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Logged of from boredom on Mag BL after both opposing servers ran from 30 or less of us mixed group for two hours…

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robert.9086

Robert.9086

Logged of from boredom on Mag BL after both opposing servers ran from 30 or less of us mixed group for two hours…

you were probably outnumbered 3 to 1 as well…

Maguuma
Inceptio [NOVA]
Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

Please rage-quit more.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Grats JQ. You surely earned this.

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. Truth be told, we’re not having fun either. We never wanted a lopsided match-up, that’s not fun for you and it’s not fun for us. If you’re going to blame anyone for the match-up, blame ANet or the Leagues system.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Grats JQ. You surely earned this.

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. Truth be told, we’re not having fun either. We never wanted a lopsided match-up, that’s not fun for you and it’s not fun for us. If you’re going to blame anyone for the match-up, blame ANet or the Leagues system.

Anet doesn’t make JQ buy guilds to come to their server….. do they?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. .

So we’ll just ignore all the recruitment threads and the fact that your server pays for transfers then.

I dont know why you subject yourselves to queues and lag so bad you cannot do anything. Ironically I believe you lot play this game as the developers intended. Sieged out. Hiding in towers. Queue zergs etc.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilling out in DR still…………………….. DON’T JUDGE ME! :P

Thinking of running a kitten zerg at some point this week….. anyone interested in joining me?

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: stamps.4089

stamps.4089

lol, JQ wWw guardian at north SM tonight such a kitten, won’t fight unless surrounded by guards or guildies. I thought JQ would be up for fights considering they are “tier 1”. Dissapointed…

(edited by stamps.4089)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

well, lucky that weekend is over soon. Expected more but now we seem to do an advanced version of the karma kitten (hurray with ts).
Its very tiring and dissapointing when your own people cheer when you loose upgraded stuff and supply yaks, upgrades and siege are foreign words to commanders and players alike.
I got no idea what happened but memory keeps on tellling me it was not that bad last week.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

I thought my graphics cards were going to explode when the JQ zerg came rolling onto my screen. Some cool small man action outside the zergs tho.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

It’s really ticking me off that people are acting like this towards JQ as if we wanted this, or that this is our fault. .

So we’ll just ignore all the recruitment threads and the fact that your server pays for transfers then.

I dont know why you subject yourselves to queues and lag so bad you cannot do anything. Ironically I believe you lot play this game as the developers intended. Sieged out. Hiding in towers. Queue zergs etc.

JQ hardly buys off guilds. They just find guilds that are unhappy with their servers or are looking for a change. Once the guild has agreed to move, they donate the gold to help move the guild over, since moving a guild can be costly, depending on the size, and conversion rate of gems to gold. Even them many members of the transferring guild will still pay their own way.

I hardly think that is the same as buying a guilds.

Maybe it seems a bit dirty from other servers perspectives, but all t1 servers do it. Its an arms, race to make sure the servers have the best coverage 24/7.

Queue’s usually arent that bad. Its just bad atm since all the fairweathers and acheivement hunters are in game. Most organized guilds are having trouble getting half their forces in.

Queue’s for instance in a normal t1 server match up before leagues were only 40 minutes for EB, and less for the BL’s. I personally cant wait for it to return to that.

As for Lag, ya it sucks, but its the price that has to be paid for true competition.

As for people hiding in towers, I mentioned before, that most guilds have a hard time getting their full forces is the maps, thus meaning what you are seeing is a lot of fair weathers and acheivement hunters who would be less willing to fight and die then the wvw veterans. The organized guilds you do see are running short staffed, and as such are again less willing to fight open field.

(edited by thefreezingvoid.8516)

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Thinking of running a kitten zerg at some point this week….. anyone interested in joining me?

Yes plz

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

well, lucky that weekend is over soon. Expected more but now we seem to do an advanced version of the karma kitten (hurray with ts).
Its very tiring and dissapointing when your own people cheer when you loose upgraded stuff and supply yaks, upgrades and siege are foreign words to commanders and players alike.
I got no idea what happened but memory keeps on tellling me it was not that bad last week.

I know… its like everyone gave up trying since we are pretty much garunteed to win this week either way.

So sad to enter a tower and see not a bit of seige in there. Makes me a bit agoraphobic lol.
Them fortified towers seem so big when you dont have a treb or any arrow carts in em.

The worst part is the scouting… losing a tower or keep because everyone is too busy karma farming sucks.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Yes plz

Alright, we shall have a cross server kitten zerg at some point this week

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

JQ hardly buys off guilds. They just find guilds that are unhappy with their servers or are looking for a change. Once the guild has agreed to move, they donate the gold to help move the guild over, since moving a guild can be costly, depending on the size, and conversion rate of gems to gold. Even them many members of the transferring guild will still pay their own way.

I hardly think that is the same as buying a guilds.

Maybe it seems a bit dirty from other servers perspectives, but all t1 servers do it. Its an arms, race to make sure the servers have the best coverage 24/7.

Queue’s usually arent that bad. Its just bad atm since all the fairweathers and acheivement hunters are in game. Most organized guilds are having trouble getting half their forces in.

Queue’s for instance in a normal t1 server match up before leagues were only 40 minutes for EB, and less for the BL’s. I personally cant wait for it to return to that.

As for Lag, ya it sucks, but its the price that has to be paid for true competition.

As for people hiding in towers, I mentioned before, that most guilds have a hard time getting their full forces is the maps, thus meaning what you are seeing is a lot of fair weathers and acheivement hunters who would be less willing to fight and die then the wvw veterans. The organized guilds you do see are running short staffed, and as such are again less willing to fight open field.

Look man, I’m a foul mood tonight. I’m really not interested to hear your bullkitten excuses on this or that. You are what you are. Just leave it at that. Ok?

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

What to expect during oceanic times:

JQ roamers in perplexity runes.
JQ roamers spamming laugh emotes.
JQ roamers sitting in every single camp, tower, keep waiting forever. LOL

SoS trying ever-so-hard to 2v1 against mag, and still losing everything they take to JQ anyway.

Mag roaming in solo. OMG UNHEARD OF!
Random people with tags doing pretty much nothing.
People talking about butts.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

I’m really looking forward to fighting the other “tier 1” servers – I hope they’re just as special, unique and wonderful as JQ.

Please always remember the words of your mothers: when the mean people tell you you’re bad, they’re just jealous!

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

(edited by Warthog.6870)

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

If you listen to the forums everyone on Mags never dies and get hundreds of kills per hour.
I guess I must be being drugged and hypnotized because they keep falling and my bags keep filling.

Spoken like a true EBG pug star. What happens in EBG stays in EBG. Once those balls drop step outside your safe zone and into the real world and you will see a different picture.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

SoS trying ever-so-hard to 2v1 against mag, and still losing everything they take to JQ anyway.

At least this matchup we dont have to hear anything about 2V1 NO FAIR on forums all week.

Spoke too soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tietus.8013

Tietus.8013

I’m planning on reporting JQ to the UN for violation of my human rights (http://www.un.org/en/rights/). I’m sure there’s something in there about zerg servers ruining my game mode…..

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

(edited by Tietus.8013)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Seems like lots of fun 1vX fights to be found vs JQ. I think I’ll put in some time roaming this week.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I sieged the kitten out of ebg keep. Stepped over to the camp for a second. Next thing I hear is "JQ KEEP’ “8 GOLEMS”. 5 minutes prior someone ordered an upgrade, not that it mattered. Yeah. Oceanic is about as fail as the elementalist devs.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Trash talking doesn’t have the same impact when it comes from a blobber.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Everyone blobs. There is absolute no frickin’ point starting this, NO U R, NO U R fight. So silly.

Now I spent a lovely evening stealthing omega golems to Mag’s garri and SoS garri. Everytime very angry mags and SoS players came out to swarm me. I just came to say hello! They said you had cookies and cake in your garri’s! I just went to check!

Score Update! JP lol times ahead!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

You must’ve brought your guardians.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DrWhom.3105

DrWhom.3105

What is the point in posting score updates, you know http://mos.millenium.org/na exists right? And I think it goes without saying nobody’s on the edge of their seat over this match.

MAG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

What is the point in posting score updates, you know http://mos.millenium.org/na exists right? And I think it goes without saying nobody’s on the edge of their seat over this match.

But with out screenshot score updates. How else will Emperium advertise for their guild?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Well they need to brag somehow in a way that doesnt seem too offensive.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

My favorite is the 10-15 man “roaming group” perpetually patrolling the bloodlust area for hours on a fully green JQBL every morning when I log on. I guess it’s just one of those t1 strategies that my feeble brain doesn’t understand.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Actually we have discovered you usually run from equal or less numbers. We enjoy taking on larger numbers.

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Actually we have discovered you usually run from equal or less numbers. We enjoy taking on larger numbers.

Which is why you run 30+? Looking for the challenging fight… lol.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

running right at 30 or a bit less is not that many when you go in to a situation where other servers put up orange swords and run the moment they see you…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

My favorite is the 10-15 man “roaming group” perpetually patrolling the bloodlust area for hours on a fully green JQBL every morning when I log on. I guess it’s just one of those t1 strategies that my feeble brain doesn’t understand.

If it makes you feel better its not just on JQBL… that roaming group tactic is on SoSBL and I can assume MAG bl as well.

JQ roaming = 10+

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

running right at 30 or a bit less is not that many when you go in to a situation where other servers put up orange swords and run the moment they see you…

Blob is a blob.

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Lot of fun to be had with those folks, so appreciate them!

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

Dear mag. Please tell me where you keep your good roamers hidden cause all i’ve found are people who run away and/or call people for help because they cant fight for themselves. K Thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

It’s kind of crazy. It’s almost like all servers have good players and bad players.

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

gvg?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Good fights last night guys, not as good as VR/ INC (just personal opinion.) You guys really caught us off balance for most of the night. We hope to face you guys soon again.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

It’s kind of crazy. It’s almost like all servers have good players and bad players.

10 hours of roaming later and I’m still trying to find a single, good JQ player, let alone guild.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

gvg?

k, Jqueue v queue at the windmill