Ebay, thanks for taking Bay on our BL. Seriously. Thanks

Michael Minkler is a jerkwad
Northern Shiverpeaks
Zealots Of Shiverpeak [ZoS]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

XOXO – You run small 5man-ish havok/snipe squads. SBI doesn’t have many of those. Our organized groups are larger, and our smaller groups are likely pugs gathered by temporary nearness, or to yaksit or scout. So either way you’re screwed. It’s either a large organized group or a small group with little coordination.

Props to the NSP and EB who stick around and fight. I am trying out a roaming build, because I realize I have a better chance at fights if I roam than go with the large group. Also, flipping camps/ruins at oceanic times is dat achieve grindin.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

1-2 man roamers are common. Blobs and zergs are very common. 5-man coordinated roaming teams = almost never anywhere. The reason is simple, there is this thing called sPvP.

You will never find any fair fights but maybe once in a night if you run 5-man havoc and aren’t really even looking for it.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

XOXO – You run small 5man-ish havok/snipe squads. SBI doesn’t have many of those. Our organized groups are larger, and our smaller groups are likely pugs gathered by temporary nearness, or to yaksit or scout. So either way you’re screwed. It’s either a large organized group or a small group with little coordination.

Props to the NSP and EB who stick around and fight. I am trying out a roaming build, because I realize I have a better chance at fights if I roam than go with the large group. Also, flipping camps/ruins at oceanic times is dat achieve grindin.

I understand that is your usual playstyle. What I don’t understand is why in a match like this (where the population disparity is so ridiculous and the score is irrelevant) is how your players do not get bored standing in towers/camps/keeps/stone mist. What’s the point? “Oh my god! I just stopped two players from taking a tower with 20 other players! Thank god, our PPT almost went below 500!”

How is it fun for you guys to upgrade every single thing and then bring 20 people to stop a force of 5 trying to take ONE camp/tower/keep? At least with other servers they allow a wxp train to occur but apparently SBI hasn’t caught on to the fact that you get MORE wxp if you don’t wipe them with 10:1 people on their first or second objective.

It might just help your server if you got some practice actually playing at smaller scale fights.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

1-2 man roamers are common. Blobs and zergs are very common. 5-man coordinated roaming teams = almost never anywhere. The reason is simple, there is this thing called sPvP.

You will never find any fair fights but maybe once in a night if you run 5-man havoc and aren’t really even looking for it.

I’m assuming you’re talking about SBI in particular because every server I’ve played has a population of roamers/5 mans/10 mans that actually prefer open field fights. Even in gold league there is an abundance of roamers. I’m now positive after these remarks that nearly every person on SBI joined to press 1 in a zerg.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

I’m assuming you’re talking about SBI in particular because every server I’ve played has a population of roamers/5 mans/10 mans that actually prefer open field fights. Even in gold league there is an abundance of roamers. I’m now positive after these remarks that nearly every person on SBI joined to press 1 in a zerg.

So what if they did want to zerg, or sit a tower for D, or play this game however they choose (like you)? Who are you to question or chastise them for their decision?

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

I understand that is your usual playstyle. What I don’t understand is why in a match like this (where the population disparity is so ridiculous and the score is irrelevant) is how your players do not get bored standing in towers/camps/keeps/stone mist. What’s the point? “Oh my god! I just stopped two players from taking a tower with 20 other players! Thank god, our PPT almost went below 500!”

How is it fun for you guys to upgrade every single thing and then bring 20 people to stop a force of 5 trying to take ONE camp/tower/keep? At least with other servers they allow a wxp train to occur but apparently SBI hasn’t caught on to the fact that you get MORE wxp if you don’t wipe them with 10:1 people on their first or second objective.

It might just help your server if you got some practice actually playing at smaller scale fights.

We are practicing defense and holding objectives.
Letting you take all your towers back just so we can PvD them down again isn’t all that helpful.
Maybe you’d also like some condescending advice on how your server should play?

~Tarnished Coast~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

Letting you take all your towers back just so we can PvD them down again isn’t all that helpful.

Practicing is good. Although, practicing against zero opponents doesn’t seem to do much.

And please, enlighten me with condescending advice.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

So what if they did want to zerg, or sit a tower for D, or play this game however they choose (like you)? Who are you to question or chastise them for their decision?

I am Viohlent.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

I am Viohlent.

Ah I see. Not a very good response to my point. Try again.

As has been stated earlier, you will not achieve satisfaction roaming this match up.

sPVP —-—————————————>

But then again, why do the logical thing? When clearly you love to rock the forums with complaints about the lack of roamers on SBI.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Practicing is good. Although, practicing against zero opponents doesn’t seem to do much.

I understand that is your usual playstyle. What I don’t understand is why in a match like this (where we are in league play, so PPT is obviously super relevant all match every match) is how your players do not get bored being wiped by 10x their number. What’s the point? “Oh my god! I just stopped two players from getting to their tower, so there will only be 10 in there doing nothing! Thank god, they almost had super defense for a tower we weren’t going to attack!”

How is it fun for you guys to try killing a group of 15 in a camp when you only have 5? At least other servers beg and plead for transfers so they can amass a huge zerg and press 1111 to roflstomp everyone in the way of their PPT. Or, failing that, tank to a league they know they can contend for the win. l2zerg. 11111111111111111111111.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

You are just wrong that there are massive amounts of 5-man/10-man WvW teams roaming about everywhere. You need to wake up and start seeing the WvW for what it is where 80%+ follow a blue dorito 99%+ of the time whether the commander knows what to do or not. FYI – 10%-15% are completely clueless and/or are doing other PvE/achievement hunting things and the other 5% are the roaming seekers.

Very random small PUG encounters can happen (usually with camp taking or on the path to taking one) and you think that is any challenge to a 5-man/10-man/havoc squad coordinated team? You can’t have a ‘fair fight’ because (unlike say WAR) there is no benefit to running small group versus 1-2 roaming/havoc trains/zerg blob.

Your best bet is to try to set up a GvG/sPvP arena but you are on the wrong spectrum of the servers for that type of play.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

I understand that is your usual playstyle. What I don’t understand is why in a match like this (where we are in league play, so PPT is obviously super relevant all match every match) is how your players do not get bored being wiped by 10x their number. What’s the point? “Oh my god! I just stopped two players from getting to their tower, so there will only be 10 in there doing nothing! Thank god, they almost had super defense for a tower we weren’t going to attack!”

How is it fun for you guys to try killing a group of 15 in a camp when you only have 5? At least other servers beg and plead for transfers so they can amass a huge zerg and press 1111 to roflstomp everyone in the way of their PPT. Or, failing that, tank to a league they know they can contend for the win. l2zerg. 11111111111111111111111.

Defense is part of WvW. Whether you are defending against 2 or a hoard of 80. There is no guarantee that the 2 are just ‘testing the defenses’ of the tower and in 5-minutes, you all will come back with 60+ teammates and golems.

By the way, just 2 people can take a tower. So to discourage that type of behavior, you must squash your enemies hopes over and over. It looks like it is working.

EDIT: Sorry NSP but you are in the wrong league. You had some bad luck last weeks of server rolls and couldn’t tank hard enough to get into Bronze. Don’t be mad, move.

(edited by Artaz.3819)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

I am Viohlent.

As has been stated earlier, you will not achieve satisfaction roaming this match up.

sPVP —-—————————————>

But then again, why do the logical thing? When clearly you love to rock the forums with complaints about the lack of roamers on SBI.

Why would I go to spvp to stand in circles when I can do it in wvw?

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

er…. so… Props to [Os] last night, they put up a hell of a fight. Enjoyed being ran over by them!

Also, thanks to the interesting Map Chat in NSP and EBAY BL last night. Very interesting to see how SBI is already changing.

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

You are just wrong that there are massive amounts of 5-man/10-man WvW teams roaming about everywhere. You need to wake up and start seeing the WvW for what it is where 80%+ follow a blue dorito 99%+ of the time whether the commander knows what to do or not. FYI – 10%-15% are completely clueless and/or are doing other PvE/achievement hunting things and the other 5% are the roaming seekers.

Very random small PUG encounters can happen (usually with camp taking or on the path to taking one) and you think that is any challenge to a 5-man/10-man/havoc squad coordinated team? You can’t have a ‘fair fight’ because (unlike say WAR) there is no benefit to running small group versus 1-2 roaming/havoc trains/zerg blob.

Your best bet is to try to set up a GvG/sPvP arena but you are on the wrong spectrum of the servers for that type of play.

No, I’m not mistaken. Tier 1 servers have a plethora of roamers. Bronze league has a plethora of roamers. EBay/YB/<insert a server other than SBI> etc. You boast about your huge population yet have nothing to show for the in-between part of WvW (oh, you probably don’t understand this part so let me explain – you kill people from other servers when there is nothing going on instead of standing on cannons waiting for some random person to run by and shoot at once or twice).

There most definitely is a benefit to running around in a small group (say 2-5 players) – it let’s you become better at your class.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

(edited by AKLbow.2463)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

I am Viohlent.

sPVP —-—————————————>

Why would I go to spvp to stand in circles when I can do it in wvw?

+1 to you

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

Ebay, thanks for taking Bay on our BL. Seriously. Thanks

your welcome. We like to do morning house keeping.

Great time this morning!! Really fun fights SBI !!

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riava.7985

Riava.7985

Lol its a week with SBI, so what? We can either man up and take it or whine like a buncha noobs. SBI remember though, where you are camping us this week, and may camp more in the coming weeks… some where along the way you too, will be camped at your spawn. Best of Luck to you NSP, SBI and EB.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Lol its a week with SBI, so what? We can either man up and take it or whine like a buncha noobs. SBI remember though, where you are camping us this week, and may camp more in the coming weeks… some where along the way you too, will be camped at your spawn. Best of Luck to you NSP, SBI and EB.

heh you think this is bad, wait til you guys get matched with FA.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

The real problem with zerging as hard as Sbi does. Is when someone like me catches you 111 pushers out in the open. I just shake my head at how bad some of the guys I come across. Sbi by FAR has the worst players I have seen in any server match up I have been in.

So play the loldefence. Play the omgmantehcannons. The real reason your hiding in that tower/keep/camp is cuz ur bad.

Obs®

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Dear [ZOMG],

Next time, if you want to see how a 1v2 works out, don’t wear your commander tag.

Thank you for bowing, but you might want to tag off if you are going to honestly respect getting both your warrior butts handed to you by a staff ele.

Love dearly,
Teal haired, stupid healing, piece of sh-, oh my god how is she doing damage, [ouch] Ele.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

The real problem with zerging as hard as Sbi does. Is when someone like me catches you 111 pushers out in the open. I just shake my head at how bad some of the guys I come across. Sbi by FAR has the worst players I have seen in any server match up I have been in.

So play the loldefence. Play the omgmantehcannons. The real reason your hiding in that tower/keep/camp is cuz ur bad.

Not true. After numerous forum posts I have learned that it is because they are “playing wvw” and “working on defense and upgrading.”

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Riava.7985

heh you think this is bad, wait til you guys get matched with FA.

I am just tired of the whining, I’m out there everyday fighting the futile fight and I will until the season ends.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

[XOXO] PvF is fine. The problem is you are looking for a small-team roam and you are seeing what it’s like when you come against any server with any level of coverage. You all need to move servers or suck it up.

You can call it a zerg or blob or unskillz tower hug. The truth is if you are single/team-roaming and meet one player running to the blue dorito (not a one player/team standing around looking for trouble), chances are that they don’t have a chance because they are probably running some zerg/blob/tagging build and will get smashed or will escape you. Neither is fun.

SBI has just as many roaming groups as any other server with any level of coverage. The answer is still next to none.

You all do it to yourselves by running in roaming teams instead of roaming solo. You don’t help your case by targeting towers (and conjuring the blob to come and respond) instead of targeting sentries/high-traffic lanes. At least bait with some open field siege or something…

TL;DR [XOXO] isn’t looking for WvW, they are looking for gank and getting upset that their ‘tactics’ don’t work on any server with actual coverage.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

You should swap servers to fight your fellow NSP members. That way you’ll find that one server that has by FAR the worst players. No zerg. No roam. No skill. Not much but the bags you leave behind.

SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

[XOXO] PvF is fine. The problem is you are looking for a small-team roam and you are seeing what it’s like when you come against any server with any level of coverage. You all need to move servers or suck it up.

You can call it a zerg or blob or unskillz tower hug. The truth is if you are single/team-roaming and meet one player running to the blue dorito (not a one player/team standing around looking for trouble), chances are that they don’t have a chance because they are probably running some zerg/blob/tagging build and will get smashed or will escape you. Neither is fun.

SBI has just as many roaming groups as any other server with any level of coverage. The answer is still next to none.

You all do it to yourselves by running in roaming teams instead of roaming solo. You don’t help your case by targeting towers (and conjuring the blob to come and respond) instead of targeting sentries/high-traffic lanes. At least bait with some open field siege or something…

TL;DR [XOXO] isn’t looking for WvW, they are looking for gank and getting upset that their ‘tactics’ don’t work on any server with actual coverage.

Lies!!!!! XOXO is far and away one of the biggest PPT focused guilds in WvW on NSP. Better check your sources!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I’ve been running around NSP BL looking for some XOXO to duel after all that talk of roaming here. Need skilled players to test out my new build on. Keep running into zerker ranger groups instead. You guys have a lot of power rangers. I haven’t seen the yellow one though.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiz.3274

Shiz.3274

You should swap servers to fight your fellow NSP members. That way you’ll find that one server that has by FAR the worst players. No zerg. No roam. No skill. Not much but the bags you leave behind.

You silly goose. You don’t need to join Ebay or SBI to know SBI sucks. Zerging is the only think SBI knows. Even If EB was completely empty SBI would still zerg, you know in order to stay safe. i mean imagine if a commander would get scared of his shadow, gotta have that 50 followers protecting him. SBI talking thrash about no roamers is just hilarious ~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

You silly goose. You don’t need to join Ebay or SBI to know SBI sucks. Zerging is the only think SBI knows. Even If EB was completely empty SBI would still zerg, you know in order to stay safe. i mean imagine if a commander would get scared of his shadow, gotta have that 50 followers protecting him. SBI talking thrash about no roamers is just hilarious ~

I suppose those walking bag factories you call players could be loosely classified as ‘roamers’

SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

FIXED

Wow XOXO sure does whine a lot

NSP is a good server always fun to fight, lopsided yes, cannot be helped. I only see a vocal minority posting here, rest of NSP are standup guys

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

is anyone else as bad at thief as i am?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: billiamgrace.2804

billiamgrace.2804

FIXED

NSP is a good server always fun to fight, lopsided yes, cannot be helped. I only see a vocal minority posting here, rest of NSP are standup guys

Pretty sure the guys of XOXO are standup guys as well. At least, the last time I ran around them in quaggan form they didn’t kill me

Ehmry Bay – Guild Leader Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Rhyddarch | Sasha Fïerce | Truly Skrumptious | Bathsalt Cupcake
#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

FIXED

QFT

How many threads are [XOXO] going to post the same exact complaints about opponents not playing to cater to their playstyle? It got old long ago, now it just looks bad.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein

People will play how they choose and no amount of tears is going to change that. Exceptance is the first step.

[Shhh] SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

Dear [ZOMG],

Next time, if you want to see how a 1v2 works out, don’t wear your commander tag.

Thank you for bowing, but you might want to tag off if you are going to honestly respect getting both your warrior butts handed to you by a staff ele.

Love dearly,
Teal haired, stupid healing, piece of sh-, oh my god how is she doing damage, [ouch] Ele.

Dear unknown person from unknown server,

Thank you for your thinly-disguised, ego-inflating post.

(edited by Drakma.1549)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

FIXED

QFT

How many threads are [XOXO] going to post the same exact complaints about opponents not playing to cater to their playstyle? It got old long ago, now it just looks bad.

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein

People will play how they choose and no amount of tears is going to change that. Exceptance is the first step.

It is frustrating as a roamer to already normally be fighting outnumbered and then when you are doing well the tide of red washed over you. We were in the same predicament 2 weeks against SoR and people need not forget that.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

FIXED

QFT

It is frustrating as a roamer to already normally be fighting outnumbered and then when you are doing well the tide of red washed over you. We were in the same predicament 2 weeks against SoR and people need not forget that.

It happens in every match up regardless of opponent.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

At no time have I ever said the life of a roamer isn’t hard yet rewarding. I’ve only stated that for a roamer to complain that their self imposed handicap is by any means some one elses fault is absurd.

If roaming conditions are to hard, group up or log off. Complaining about or expecting an opponent to alter their playtstyle to make yours funner is silly. In a perfect world were all cared about each others fun level this would happen, but we are not there yet.

[Shhh] SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Tyvm for the fights this week guys, heres my outnumbered series #1 for shatter mesmer no healing engi this time, enjoy!

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

XOXO wanted us to be in silver league so bad because it would make for ‘more targets for them to kill’ and thus make roaming so much ‘more exciting.’ As far as I am aware they PvDoored as hard as they could in our last pre-season match to make it happen, though I do not blame them entirely for us being in our current situation as others pushed just as hard, they just weren’t as vocal about it.

If there is anyone who does not have the right to complain about the current situation it’s them.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I suppose those walking bag factories you call players could be loosely classified as ‘roamers’

Only one who runs in a Zerg May use the words walking bag factories…… Oh wait…. Never mind must be an SBIer.

On a serious note, that’s what your server is, accept it, it’s ok. We knew what was in store or us in this tier. NSP did not tank, we showed up and fought. Same this time, just pretty hard to do much this week so the complaint is really about the fights. Won’t find many Zerg fights this week from us so embrace the small fights, try to get better. We at NSP, it’s true don’t run the glass builds most in a 50 man do but feel free to do w/e idc tbh.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TaCktiX.6729

TaCktiX.6729

For those complaining about “no roaming groups”, clearly you haven’t been looking that hard. INCO is more than willing to take any fight, regardless of the odds, and takes especial pride in dragging the entire enemy zerg to an objective in the middle of the Borderlands sticks. If you want a fight, look on your home BL’s North Supply for some people camping out with a ridiculous amount of ballistas (that aren’t used).

— TaCktiX
The Tough Love Critic (http://toughlovecritic.wordpress.com)
Tack Scylla, Tack, Morina Duathi

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

XOXO wanted us to be in silver league so bad because it would make for ‘more targets for them to kill’ and thus make roaming so much ‘more exciting.’ As far as I am aware they PvDoored as hard as they could in our last pre-season match to make it happen, though I do not blame them entirely for us being in our current situation as others pushed just as hard, they just weren’t as vocal about it.

If there is anyone who does not have the right to complain about the current situation it’s them.

Running around and having to dodge zergs while you are fighting is a hell of a lot better than running around and finding no one to fight.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

For those complaining about “no roaming groups”, clearly you haven’t been looking that hard. INCO is more than willing to take any fight, regardless of the odds, and takes especial pride in dragging the entire enemy zerg to an objective in the middle of the Borderlands sticks. If you want a fight, look on your home BL’s North Supply for some people camping out with a ridiculous amount of ballistas (that aren’t used).

You have literally never done any of those things. Be quiet.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

There is fights to be had everywhere. How is this a bad thing. You die ? Big deal.. you lose nothing. The only real complaint that I have. Is most of the time I have to jump through flaming rings of fire juggling ice picks on a beachball to get people out of a tower.

Obs®

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

Ehmry Bay… the bay stealing is getting old… at least do it legitimately… how many times is this now?

Also… any reason why EB had 2 untagged people above supply shed inside inner SM this afternoon when our inner hasn’t been breached since… maybe Friday? I could be wrong on that but it’s been at least over 24 hours…

Attachments:

~Tarnished Coast~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

There is fights to be had everywhere. How is this a bad thing. You die ? Big deal.. you lose nothing. The only real complaint that I have. Is most of the time I have to jump through flaming rings of fire juggling ice picks on a beachball to get people out of a tower.

You whine more than a child that had its lollipop taken away.

~Tarnished Coast~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Ohhhh, looks like someone is doing the exact same thing they are complaining about.

Attachments:

[Abys]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

It sorta is impressive the amount of kittening SBI is putting out, considering their zero effort win in this matchup.

Careful, though. As a bandwagon server with an admittedly poor average player skill that comes from it, there’s only bad things in your future when the next big easy win server comes along (and from what I understand, it might not be that easy against FA or YB).

At any rate, players on Ebay don’t question when a Mesmer has a portal inside a keep. We have so many good mesmers and Mesmer/thief combos that can hide inside that it really doesn’t enter our mind that there’s anyone that hacks. In fact, we’ve never been accused of it until this league nonsense started, so if you’re really offended by it, Ebay emphatically encourages you to report them. After all, we don’t condone it, we don’t like it, and we’ll appreciate it having a few less hacking sacks of crap achievement chasers out of our hair.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Riava.7985

I may be incorrect, but I believe an SBI mesmer just exploited into Anz in EB. Am I incorrect? We had it for 23 minutes, and we had it sieged up ready for you guys to attack. Suddenly there is a port next to the AC and you guys are inside it killing our ACs. Did we REALLY miss seeing a mesmer in a tower for 23 min? Especially since we had it seiged up, either that was a really good mesmer, or an exploiter.

Hard to believe but yes, you did miss seeing a mesmer in your tower for 23 mins.
Also, don’t go throwing around the exploit word when you simply didn’t know what was going on, it looks bad on everyone.
A mesmal port isn’t an exploit.
Sweep better next time.

She wasnt being rude, to start, so please be considerate when replying. We all simply make mistakes. Maybe the mesmer should take it as a compliment that they were just merely that good to be considered an exploiter.